It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

But with no evidence, there's no truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Symbols for the moon and the sun. Nothing more.

Riiight...with men inside them?... i didn't know there were/are humanoids in the Sun, or that the ancients knew for certain that there were/are at least one humanoid on the moon... And then you have the other paintings showing also the more familiar saucer shapes of these aicraft, and many of these paintings depicted several of them in the skies... but I guess you are going to claim "they are reflections of the Sun, and the Moon" or some other excuse?...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Boh22

You're absolutely right. This is what it would take for some people to believe. Perhaps even myself, I'm not really sure.

And congrats on your first post. I gave you a star.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boh22

But with no evidence, there's no truth.

The truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well yeah good for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
POSTING CLICHE'S ABOUT EVIDENCE IS NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING!!
Please stop!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Symbols for the moon and the sun. Nothing more.

Riiight...with men inside them?... i didn't know there were/are humanoids in the Sun, or that the ancients knew for certain that there were/are at least one humanoid on the moon... And then you have the other paintings showing also the more familiar saucer shapes of these aicraft, and many of these paintings depicted several of them in the skies... but I guess you are going to claim "they are reflections of the Sun, and the Moon" or some other excuse?...

www.sprezzatura.it...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

What are you arguing anyway?
You seem pretty obsessed!
And by the way, you never posted the things I "made up".
Geez man, at least be be honest!
What you have posted in FAR from proof, or even evidence! it's completely, COMPLETELY subjective!
If you can't understand that....well, then it figures you are a 'believer".

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Another_Nut

even if all that is true it still doesnt mean ET. doesnt anyone get this? u have to "prove" that these "beings" are ET. which, like ive said many times, CANT BE PROVEN WITHOUT A TRIP TO THEIR PLANET! that is the ONLY WAY to be sure they are ETs!

And tell us "another nut" what else could have been flying these things for thousands of years?...

We have descriptions, and paintings of every culture which have described these aircraft, and they also mention that these things have "pilots", and at first these pilots were not human but were "gods" and "Godesses".

Arthur C. Clark defined this phenomenon very well when he said. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." this is why ancient people called the occupants of these crafts as "Gods" and "Goddesses" because they didn't know anything about technology.

so? you still cannot "Prove " that the are ETs. they could be time travelers or an advanced subsurface/water dwelling species native to earth . the fact is u CANT PROVE THAT THEY ARE OFF WORLDERS UNLESS U GO TO THEIR PLANET! even if they appeared and said they were ETs THEY couldnt prove it without a trip to the planet of thier birth .and many would want a birth cert to prove that was the planet they were born on and not just a "story" made up by these "beings".

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Another_Nut]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think the one case that can't be debunked is the Roswell crash in 1947....

I also think that we don't have proof that aliens do excist, but we also CANNOT proof that aliens DON'T excist... so that's the main reasson it will alway's be an interresting discussion point..

In a way it is some kind of a religion... you believe or you don't believe.. Just as believing in God.... you believe or you don't believe...

I also think that this is a pointles discussion it is the believers against the don't believer...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

..but is this really OT posting mate, or just a continuation of a thread derailment action, attempt to ridicule and borderline bully, and generally take the piss out of the OP and any like minded posters..kind of deal?

Get a grip...read the rules.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You just don't get it!

You have not shown any proof! AT ALL.

You can talk all you want about ancient civilizations seeing flying things with beings in them, but how does that prove they were alien?. IT DOESN'T.

You fail yet again to show any proof what so ever.

this is true . the problem is even the "aliens" would have to show "proof "of being "ET". you see my point?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
LMao .... Really. FOOLS arguing like fools argue.

There is no hard evidence either way. It is all an idea beyond the "UFOS are unidentified areal phenomenon"!!!! DISCUSS! Time to go smoke maybe someone interesting will wanna babble.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So what?

If no proves showed here are proof to you, so what?

If all these ARE proof to who post them, who cares if you accept or not those evidences as proof?

Do you believe that you are the final judge?

LOL

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I just proved that YOU were the ignorant ones. YOU are the ones that see a container and ASSUME there is "extraterrestrials" in them.

No kid, you just proved you have no idea on how to make an intelligent argument. I don't "assume" anything", I go by what the evidence tells me.

There are ancient accounts of beings piloting these aircraft, but you want to claim "it is just wild imaginations"...

Not only do we have ancient texts describing these aircraft, and talking about their OCCUPANTS/PILOTS, but we have thousands of knowledgeable people in the military, and civilian pilots. But you, and your thugs want to claim 'we are all seeing things"...

It is obvious you make no sense whatsoever and you won't accept anything as proof, so what is your point in keep trying to discuss this topic when you people ahve made up your minds?...

Here is an idea, you go find a forum, and thread that there are people who have your same interests and STAY THERE....

There is nothing constructive in some kid, or some old timers who have never gone out of their own town claiming that people with knowledge and experience "are just seeing things"....

You see a light in the sky, and you think "extraterrestrials" are flying that light.

No "kid" I don't "ASSume" anything like you do... If i only see a light... it is only a light... If I see a tangible object with no wings, no rotors, or any sort of motor/engine, and that tangible object makes intelligent maneuvers i don't call it "a container in the sky which is controlled by cables"....

People like you need to get an education and learn how to make a proper intelligent, and concise argument instead of claiming "you are all just imagining and seeing things that are not there" or some other stupid excuse which only shows the ignorance of those making such absurb arguments...

You have NOTHING. I just made a point stronger than any point you will ever make in your life.

And here is more proof of your ignorance... You know nothing about me, yet you want to claim that your absurd argument is stronger proof than any point I will ever make?....
Grow the hell up kid...

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE EXTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST. This is a cold hard fact and I am watching you fail to understand.

First of all I really have nothing to prove to ignorant people like yourself. However what YOU have to prove is that you are more than just an ignorant kid making absurd arguments. When you prove that, and when you learn to make an intelligent argument MAYBE then I will take you seriously.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

Really high standards there man!
Yeah, like it's all good or whatnot! just some random thing.
Some of us take our intellect seriously, think it makes a difference.
Take an uneducated public for example...........

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This thread is such an emotional drain.

I have to question why people (like OP) are so hellbent (and almost angry) about something they have no belief in!

Why does it matter to you what others embrace and believe in? It's not affecting your daily grind at all so...........what's up?

Those of us who believe (or know) don't care about proving our stance.

Our role is not to make anyone else a believer. It's not like we're a bunch of Jehovah witnesses going door to door with leaflets.

All that matters is our own truth. We're not ramming this down your throat. So why the need to try and undermine us?

Who are you that requires proof? Who made you the judge and us, the defendants?

I think when someone invests this much time on a subject which, they don't believe in then.......... there must be some underlying reason why.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Of course, but absence of evidence is proof of absence of evidence.

After 50+ years of absence of evidence, you would think that is evidence of some sort.

I fear for some "believers" actually. They are setting themselves up to be ruled by "aliens". At this point, some random guy could put on an alien suit and parade around in an experimental aircraft, and people will probably bow down to him. They would probably use him as proof of aliens.

I fear for them because they don't want solid proof. Assumptions and speculation is enough to make them believe. They are not the type to question even their own opinions.

In reality, the real close minded people are the ones who are settling on a conclusions so early. They see the experimental craft and settle with the idea it is alien (close their mind). They don't open their mind to the idea that someone could be fooling them, or it could be something else. They don't question their own beliefs. It's sad, very sad, and a bit frightening.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Thankyou for proving everything in my post... it's so much easier when people come right out and say that no proof is good enough; if you want to keep your mind closed to the possibility that you might be wrong, that's your problem, but stop wasting everyone's time starting threads asking for something that you will never accept.

Incidentally, I wasn't suggesting you "keep in your place," merely that you tone it down a little so you don't come off like a belligerent tool. But hey, if that's your bag then do what you want.

Plenty of skeptics and debunkers on this site (myself included since I personally think that 90% of all "proof" is misidentification) have no problem debunking without coming off as jerks... some do

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join