It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
This thread is such an emotional drain.

I have to question why people (like OP) are so hellbent (and almost angry) about something they have no belief in!

Why does it matter to you what others embrace and believe in? It's not affecting your daily grind at all so...........what's up?

Those of us who believe (or know) don't care about proving our stance.

Our role is not to make anyone else a believer. All that matters is our own truth. We're not ramming this down your throat. So why the need to try and undermine us?

Who are you that requires proof? Who made you the judge and us, the defendants?

I think when someone invests this much time on a subject which, they don't believe in then.......... there must be some underlying reason why.

its not that he doesnt belive in ufo or "aliens" or "ETs" . hes asking for "Proof" that they are indeed EXTRA-terrestrial ! but the problem is that their "offworld origins " can only be "Proven" by the ETs themselves !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
..but is this really OT posting mate, or just a continuation of a thread derailment action, attempt to ridicule and borderline bully, and generally take the piss out of the OP and any like minded posters..kind of deal?

Get a grip...read the rules.

Well, we even had at least one mod look at this thread, and he/she did nothing when this is obviously nothing more than an attempt at ridiculing people because they think different than others...

I mean seriously...we have ancient texts, and ancient paintings from all over the world describing the same thing that thousands of people have seen in the skies and on land and water...

We even have military personel coming forward to explain what we have seen, yet we have some ignorant people who want to just belittle and ridicule what they don't want to accept and what they don't understand...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

its not that he doesnt belive in ufo or "aliens" or "ETs" . hes asking for "Proof" that they are indeed EXTRA-terrestrial ! but the problem is that their "offworld origins " can only be "Proven" by the ETs themselves !

That is not what the OP, and his thugs have been doing... Read again the first couple of posts by the op... He demands proof, and we don't even know what these people call proof since we have given many, including texts, and painting from hundreds and thousands of years old in which ancient people also describe the same phenomenon, then he claims, like his other ignorant thugs" "YOU HAVE NO PROOF" and tries to ridicule people who see things different than the OP and his thugs...

This post is nothing more than another attempt at ridiculing others, and in general to ridicule this topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
This thread is such an emotional drain.

I have to question why people (like OP) are so hellbent (and almost angry) about something they have no belief in!

Why does it matter to you what others embrace and believe in? It's not affecting your daily grind at all so...........what's up?

Those of us who believe (or know) don't care about proving our stance.

Our role is not to make anyone else a believer. All that matters is our own truth. We're not ramming this down your throat. So why the need to try and undermine us?

Who are you that requires proof? Who made you the judge and us, the defendants?

I think when someone invests this much time on a subject which, they don't believe in then.......... there must be some underlying reason why.

Okay. Fair enough.

I guess the night I was abducted COULD'VE been military personnel for reasons unbeknown to me (might've been that traffic ticket I failed to pay on time)

After all, who am I to doubt the abilities of others (would really love to know how they paralyzed me and my dog though. I bet David Blaine would love to use that in his magic act)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Of course, but absence of evidence is proof of absence of evidence.

After 50+ years of absence of evidence, you would think that is evidence of some sort.

There's a wealth of UFO evidence, just not the particular type of evidence you are after.

The type of evidence you desire -- the unequivocal, absolute type -- how could that ever be in the hands of the common man or private individual?

Short of a UFO crashing into some farmers field, who then drags the craft into his barn and protects it day and night with 50 of his farming friends armed to the teeth; short of something like this, how could the regular person ever acquire the "proof" you desire?

UFOs are by nature a military concern. They inhabit the skies. Absolute proof of such phenomena is beyond the reach of "regular" people.

So, if ABSOLUTE PROOF does exist you are going to have to ask the military about it, not us. Or you can wait for them to decide you're ready to see it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

You said:

yet we have some ignorant people who want to just belittle and ridicule what they don't want to accept and what they don't understand..

I consider myself and others on this thread neither ignorant nor without understanding.

People are different. Perhaps the standards of acceptance vary from your own.

If aliens are in fact here, I think every one of us would like to see, and would value this fact. Our standards of evidence is different. Doesn't mean we are ignorant, or unable to understand, it just means the information and evidence we might require has not yet surfaced.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

How many times do I have to say it?

I BELIEVE ALIENS EXIST.

The reason I believe aliens exist is because life is everywhere, and the universe is huge.

However, I do not have ANY proof that aliens exist. I wish I did!

You do not have proof either!

The End.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Been reading a few of these UFO threads and they all seem to internally implode into a believers vs debunkers handbag fight (with hair pulling and lipstick smudging for effects).

The matter is subjective, for every truth there are a dozen cover ups, misinformed assumptions, misdirection and outright attacks.

This is done by both groups that are perceived to be in power and the wider public groups (like the very people on this site and bodies such as UFO investigators).

It's a double edged sword, I can see what the author is saying and personally I don't think he set out to attack the believers and investigators (even if it all went a bit keyboard kung-fu).

The question is: "Can you really prove something in this day and age that is outside the circle of accepted Institutions, Faculties and Bodies that hold a tight grip on information from their throngs in government, academia and business?"

The short answer is no.

It is much easier to put up an argument or become negatively opposed than it is to actually present something through a medium like this forum and the wider internet.

We live in a technology driven (and ruled) world where lies can be (and are) made real and truths obfuscated to the point that it all seems incoherent gibberish from someone high on their favourite mind/mood altering drug.

I have seen many things in my life that were 'unidentified' however I have yet to believe any of them were extra terrestrial in nature.

Alien? Maybe, most likely if you understand what the word alien means.

Immigrants entering our countries are alien, because they do not belong there.

A virus entering our system is alien because it is not a part of our biology.

Now you have two terms being banded as one here, Alienand Extra Terrestrial - but lets not forget the third and most important one, Unidentified..

Until something is identified it remains just that, Unidentified so to then see people making huge assumptions and branding something as alien and E.T at the same time is just illogical and stupid.

As I said above, Alien, maybe and most likely because we have no idea what or who we are dealing with but to then make assumptions just because something is on our terrestrial earth and in our vicinity of outer-space does not necessarily mean it is from a another galaxy.

But..It could be.. Do you see my point, we simply do not Jack from #.

It is a fascinating subject and one that keeps me entertained but I know full well, as a techie/scientists/realist that we will have a hard time answering the question the OP (and the wider world) poses.

Personally I wish we had answers for some of the things or at least solid cookie crumbs that lead to somewhere but ultimately we are our own worst enemies.

For every trail of information, there is an equal and opposite force waiting (the supporters and debunkers). When this information hits this wall it becomes obfuscated (coding term meaning to hide the actual source code and mask it making the information harder to understand or impossible).

When this happens the information pathways split in two and go off in tangents, spawning a crop of believers who form groups and bodies to investigate (and at times support blindly) and then on the other side you have the debunkers and disinformation groups and people whose job it is to further obfuscate or corrupt the information leading both the believers and debunkers on yet more information pathways.

This is a fractal effect, apparent in all things and a common pattern that can be seen our daily lives.

I will leave you with something that always seems to be the best answer for stuff like this:

"There is a cat in a box with a device that releases poison. After a while the poison will release killing the cat...But while the lid stays shut, we don't know if the cat is dead or alive" - Schrödinger's Cat [simplified]

We have merged UFO's with Aliens with E.T's when all 3 are separate, Real and Not[/b

[edit on 11-7-2010 by old_god]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
There's a wealth of UFO evidence, just not the particular type of evidence you are after.

UFO = unidentified flying objects.

Of course UFO's exist. They especially exist to people who have bad vision.

I myself have seen a UFO.....

I am not asking for evidence of UFO's, I'm asking for evidence of ALIENS.

There is none.

The End.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I am not asking for evidence of UFO's, I'm asking for evidence of ALIENS.

There is none.

The End.

You cannot say "There is none" just because you haven't witnessed any yourself. How about keeping an open mind that there might be some evidence out there not privy to our eyes? Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

That is not what the OP, and his thugs have been doing... Read again the first couple of posts by the op... He demands proof, and we don't even know what these people call proof since we have given many, including texts, and painting from hundreds and thousands of years old in which ancient people also describe the same phenomenon, then he claims, like his other ignorant thugs" "YOU HAVE NO PROOF" and tries to ridicule people who see things different than the OP and his thugs...

This post is nothing more than another attempt at ridiculing others, and in general to ridicule this topic.

i have read this entire thread and i do believe that the OP was a troll attempt because he is asking for "pics" knowing there is no pic that would be "proof" to him. then they (olddigger, nneeoo) hide behind the "a pic is not proof of ETs" arguement. not that ufo arnt real or visitations dont happen JUST that its not proof of ETs . that is true .

BUT according to that logic the only way to KNOW that any "beings" we encounter WHILE ON EARTH are really from some OTHER PLANET is to go there and SEE THE OTHER PLANET! . as even any pics these beings show us would be suspect . i mean if we can fake a pic they probably could too , right?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Another well-written reply. I applaud you and your wisdom.

The thing is: It's like someone asking me to prove a dream I had last night.

We're just not capable (at this juncture of our 3D evolution) to express, show or prove anything that's not 3D itself.

My personal 3D reality met (for lack of totally knowing....) some 5D entities.
Can I prove it? Nope. Do I have a LOT of trace evidence suggesting I did? You bet!

So....until we evolve and break free from our third-dimensional limited confinement this is really a moot subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You cannot say "There is none" just because you haven't witnessed any yourself.

Huh?

When I say "there is none" I am talking publicly. There is ZERO public evidence of extraterrestrials, that is the point I am trying to make.

How about keeping an open mind that there might be some evidence out there not privy to our eyes? Just a suggestion.

I do have an open mind to that. Who said I didn't? You are assuming, like others..

I have such an open mind, that I am asking you to show me proof of extraterrestrials. I am begging for proof....

If you can prove that extraterrestrials exist, I would be the first to shut up on this topic.

So far, all that has been show in speculation and assumptions.

I am talking COURT OF LAW proof. Not "connect the assumption dots" evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Huh?

When I say "there is none" I am talking publicly. There is ZERO public evidence of extraterrestrials, that is the point I am trying to make.

OK. Replace "you" with "the public" and my statement remains true.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

So you are not claiming that you have proof that aliens visit the Earth? Phew, and here was me thinking that you were.

Yeah there is a massive amount of evidence to suggest that there have been visits but there is no proof. Again I must say that I am not denying it hasn't happened and that I do not deny the existence of alien life but there is no cold hard evidence. I have believed in the existence since I was a boy. All the photos and videos and stories made it seem indisputable, but when asked by a non-believing friend of mine to produce proof I found that I could not, thus changing my whole perception on alien life and UFO's. And neither can anyone else on this thread it seems because there is none that i have seen. None that I have ever read in my 20+ years on the subject. We, it seems, are all acting on faith from all the stories passed down to and that are available to us, much the same way as religion has. People rarely like to admit they are wrong when some of their most dearly held fundamental beliefs are questioned, hence the scathing attacks on this thread and the tones in which so-called mature truth-seekers convey to those who showed no aggression. Much like religious people do. And people keep referring to the same sources to back up their beliefs claiming indisputable evidence, much like religious people do. People are screaming at us in pure frustration because they are either unwilling or incapable of speaking rationally about their subject, much like religious people do.

As Churchill said "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject". I have changed my mind before and will again one day but for now I wait for the proof instead of spending my time looking at yet more new pieces of evidence. The same goes for Planet X/Nibiru, Sasquatch/Yeti/Abominable Snowmen/women, Nessie, Reptillians of the Underworld and the pretty girl with 3 boobs that I was led to believe stayed on a farm about a mile from my house...I was 8 years old.

I have more than a keen interest in Ancient Civilisations and the possibility of intervention. Religious texts and accounts, the paintings posted all point towards the possibility but it doesn't make it so. And as much as I would LOVE to believe it, sadly it is not. The Christian Old Testament/Jewish Tanakh has it's fare share alone of fascinating quotes and descriptions to suggest our history isn't as we once thought it was. Scientific and engineering feats that we cannot produce today without machines being accomplished by a "primitive" people who speak of Angels coming down to Earth to educate us. A fascinating read and plenty of evidence but still no proof. But one day...I believe.

What we believe and what we know as fact are different things. And on this thread it seems that all that is happening is people throwing insults at each other and questioning the intelligence of others opinions instead of debating healthily and reasonably. This is why this thread is doomed. I really had no idea that questioning such a thing as alien visitation would get such a response. I think it's a crying shame that two groups of people who believe in Aliens, the same thing, but go about it in different ways could have such hostility against those of their own ilk. Much like religious people do...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There isn't any proof. If there was, there wouldn't be any skeptics. The entire point of this thread is somewhat being missed - which is that, although we can be fairly certain that something unconventional is going on, there is no actual proof. I personally believe in aliens, and think they have visited, but there is no way for me to prove it. And you know what? There won't be until it's national news and aliens are landing on the White House front lawn or in South Africa like District 9 or something, because the second there is conclusive proof of aliens, there will not be any more skeptics, because it will be pretty obvious that it has been proven without a doubt. MSM can't cover up real, solid evidence...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Huh?

How about keeping an open mind that there might be some evidence out there not privy to our eyes? Just a suggestion.

I do have an open mind to that. Who said I didn't? You are assuming, like others..

I have such an open mind, that I am asking you to show me proof of extraterrestrials. I am begging for proof....

If you can prove that extraterrestrials exist, I would be the first to shut up on this topic.

So far, all that has been show in speculation and assumptions.

I am talking COURT OF LAW proof. Not "connect the assumption dots" evidence.

court of law proof ....

of ufs or aliens?

ufos - there are pics vids and witness to many ufo incidents. if i had a pic of a bank robber, vids of sed bank robbery in progress and witness to sed robbery do u think id get a conviction?

Aliens- now i dont know how many undebunked ET pics/vids even exist ,if any. but all i need is one . and a witness .

NOW the question is in this "COURTROOM" situation is who gets to pick the JURY? or will u be presiding as JUDGE?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

KID, you a freaking hypocrite.

First of all kid, you need to learn how to use proper syntax. You should have written: "you ARE a freaking hypocrite", which yes YOU are...

Second of all, before you respond to people you should be looking at the evidence they give instead of blindly yapping away because you want to try to look intelligent when in fact you are showing to be quite the contrary.

These aircraft have been seen for millenia, and even the ancients say the occupants were "Gods" and "Goddesses" many of whom are not from Earth.

You see, you need to have at least some knowledge about physics such as the fact that humans have a g-force threshold resistance.

This also depends on the time that such person is subject to the g-force. For example, it is possible for a person to resist a higher amount of g-force if they are subject to it for a shorter time.

A typical person has a tolerance of 5 g-forces before g-loc. Of course, experienced aircraft/fighter pilots have a higher tolerance, but it is still nothing in comparison to the g-forces, and maneuvers that many of us have seen and which would have rendered at the least unconcious, if not outright killed the pilots of thesse aircrafts...HENCE why we say there is no way these are human pilots...

BTW kid.. I already went to, and graduated from school and from college with degrees in computers and electronics engineering. I also am a former Aviation Warfare Systems Operator, Aircrew/AW (Aviation Warfare) of SEACONRON VS24, a Navy squadron of S-3 Vikings, so I am pretty sure I know about what is possibly ours, and what isn't more than you do.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

WRONG... There will ALWAYS be skeptics... There will ALWAYS be people that want to believe whatever they want to believe nomatter what, and that is a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join