It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

ok oldragger im going to ask 1 more time what would you consider proof?
and how can a pic show this "proof". im on your side ...kinda... but i need to know what you would accept as "proof". i see you as a instigator . i believe in ufos but i dont know who is piloting them. and even if it was little grey men runnin them and i had a photo from inside the "ufo", am i right in assuming that even those pics would not be "Proof" of ET visitations

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is a very important thread. Kudos. There is a critical gap in human powers, we can't read each other's minds so the larger group can't instantaneously experience, and confirm, what one member or even several thousand members see. The closest thing to total group sharing is physical evidence.

THERE IS NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE IN PUBLIC HANDS!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by havanaja]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

You can do everything without all that crap , just use the written word and your damn ideas. Why? How? When? Where? SHHHHEEEEESH!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

What have I made up?
Still waiting.
Or is your reply obviously lost in the hyper-inter-dimensional portal in space?
obviously.

This whole post....

of course you are still waiting, and you will continue to wait because you have made up your mind about this topic and instead you decided to start a post belitting people who don't think like you...

So tell us "genius" what were those accounts, and the paintings i showed?... don't tell me "swamp gas"...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle best described it as "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Yes I have herd of Occam's Razor, funny you should ask.

YOU HAVE NOT ELIMINATED THE IMPOSSIBLE. All you have done is made a wild assumption.

Thousands of experienced pilots, and military personel have seen not only ufos but what we know must be alien aircraft fordecades, and before us EVERY ancient culture also saw the same things in the sky for thousands of years.

Why must it be "alien aircraft"??? That is a HUGE assumption.

Have you eliminated all other possibilities? NO YOU DID NOT. That is what I am trying to tell you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by havanaja

Wow, so again, you tell us, how is it possible that EVERY SINGLE CULTURE on Earth for THOUSANDS OF YEARS described the same things in the sky and mentioned humanoids inside these crafts?...

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Occams razor is really pretty useful , but not so much so when dealing with this subject.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by havanaja

Wow, so again, you tell us, how is it possible that EVERY SINGLE CULTURE on Earth for THOUSANDS OF YEARS described the same things in the sky and mentioned humanoids inside these crafts?...

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.....

even if all that is true it still doesnt mean ET. doesnt anyone get this? u have to "prove" that these "beings" are ET. which, like ive said many times, CANT BE PROVEN WITHOUT A TRIP TO THEIR PLANET! that is the ONLY WAY to be sure they are ETs!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Your post makes no sense. You said:

So then I guess ghost, big foot, little people, lockness monster, and 1000s of other phenomenon are ALL factually real because observation is direct evidence. What I suggest is human observation is the weakest form of evidence and without further evidence supporting it is not enough to come to a conclusion.

First off you have to weigh the available evidence for each case. Only a pseudoskeptic will try to lump these things together. So the evidence that has been listed throughout this thread pertains to Ufology. If you want to discuss the lochness monster I suggest you go to appropriate folder and start a thread.

You also said this:

Legal system and scientific observation/conclusions are apples and oranges. Can we say OJ, all the hard proof needed to show he was guilty and he was found innocent.

One other thing, in the legal system we have I witness backing physical evidence. As example three I witnesses see a guy shoot another guy, so we have a dead body, bullets in the body, shells on the ground etc all physical evidence we know exists.

Again, this doesn't make any sense.

Now you want to dictate how we can evaluate the evidence? We use direct and circumstantial evidence to send people to their death so we can use it to weigh the available evidence alongside using the scientific method to build a hypothesis to explain the observed phenomena called U.F.O.'s.

Also, you are wrong about the legal system. If a bank teller sees a robber and she's credible they use her testimony along with circumstantial evidence to take the person to court.

They even convict on circumstantial evidence alone like the Scott Peterson case. There wasn't any direct evidence in the Scott Peterson case yet he sits in jail.

So we can use reason to weigh the available evidence as to what's most likely or less likely. We do this all the time in all walks of life because in most cases we don't have absolute evidence.

The pseudoskeptics don't respond to the evidence in most cases. They just pontificate about their belief system and they offer little to no counter evidence to the evidence presented.

With U.F.O.'s you have both Direct and Circumstantial evidence.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thousands of years ago people thought meteorites (shooting stars) were angels falling from heaven.

Have you eliminated the possibility that they have wild imaginations?

Have you eliminated the possibility that it was space junk they saw?

Have you eliminated the possibility that they were wrong?

No, you haven't.

Show us proof. Not stories!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eennoo
Yes I have herd of Occam's Razor, funny you should ask.

YOU HAVE NOT ELIMINATED THE IMPOSSIBLE. All you have done is made a wild assumption.

Wild assumption?... Really?... so what do you call flying craft which were seen for thousands of years and many eyewitnesses reported some sort of humanoid, or humanoids coming out of it...

The wild assumption has been made by people like you who claim the thousands of eyewitnesses who have seen such craft, and their occupants, plus every ancient culture which have written texts about these flying aircraft were "just seeing things".... THAT'S THE WILD ASSUMPTION....

Why must it be "alien aircraft"??? That is a HUGE assumption.

Have you eliminated all other possibilities? NO YOU DID NOT. That is what I am trying to tell you.

So who else could have been flying these things for thousands of years?...

and yes I have elimitanted every other possibility because I was trained to do so.

but please, do tell us "what other possibilities" you think there are.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

If this "evidence' was enough, then tell me WHY nobody has been able to say "they are here". Drawing conclusions is ALL that you have.

But..they have mate..seriously, loads of people 'have'.

Many of them high profile people.

Google disclosure project, or YouTube search, and you'll see that many, many people have done exactly what you say..they've said 'they're here', and much more than that too.

Don't hear too much about it on the MSM though..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Your ignorance is blinding you.

You just don't get it.

Stories of ancient people seeing flying things is not proof. Period.

If you don't get it, go back to school please.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

PLease .... the exact same beings? Every culture/nation? To be honest I can see why he is getting perturbed. As you know most early religion of homo sapien and ,it is now thought , Neandrethals worshiped the Sun , the Moon , and the Stars . Many phenomenon would cause a stir and maybe compel some to even think the shooting stars may have been "god's children" which came from a certain star.

Lets not even mention what they would think of the lights we see today , which I think they did see . It surely was those from the heavens coming to them! Add in ritualistic hallucinogens and the shamans worldwide are having communals with E.T.

Furthermore you are only speculating , as am I , to what these images or writing even represent! What do YOU think about their visits?

Why are they here?

Why so secretive?

Where and how did they get here?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What other ideas do you have... YOURSELF.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR F%*%^ SAKE!!! ONLY IDEAS! Noone can prove with HARD evidence anything beyond the fact there is strange phenomenon!!!!!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by IamBoon]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by eennoo

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle best described it as "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Thousands of experienced pilots, and military personel have seen not only ufos but what we know must be alien aircraft fordecades, and before us EVERY ancient culture also saw the same things in the sky for thousands of years.

I was in the U.S. Navy in aircrew/AW, and part of our training is to identify all different enemy and ally aircraft that we might encounter, and there have been a few ocasions, both while serving in the military and as a civilian where I have seen such aircraft which defy the laws of physics, and which no human with our technology could have piloted simply because of the speeds, and the maneuvers I ahve seen them do which would have rendered unconcious, if not outright killed any human pilot.... But you are going to tell us that because you are a regular pilot that these things we have seen must not be alien aircraft?.... Then what were they?... and sorry but they were not swamp gas, I have even looked at one through binoculars and it wasn't a ballon, or chinese lights, or any other excuse people would like to make...

But did you see an alien flying that craft? It might have been doing maneuvers that would kill or knock unconscious, a human with our technology...or known technology. Who is to say that anyone was even flying the craft? It could be advanced flight tests by military organisations. It could be holograms. It could be anything but to assume something is extra-terrestrial because you don't understand it or can't explain it is no different to a religious nutter saying gay people are sent by the devil because their actions are against God's word. I don't dispute that you have seen a strange craft but what I do dispute is how you can tell it was an extra-terrestrial ship. After all, your ship was performing maneuvers in the air when you seen it. How can you tell it was piloted by an alien being?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

The experiences people are going through are very real, and I would suggest you do something yourself, go and skywatch and ask for sitings. There is a process though, its called letting go of worldly views, any support for wars or murder of civilians, any idolization of the weatlhy and lack of concern for the billions starving, in short let of the matrix and do a lot of meditations, listen to whale and dolphins and attempt to connect or be greeted from or have a sign from only positives. Because the attitude of many on here would be likely to bring some negative contact otherwise.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Accounts and paintings are not proof
go and look up the definitions of "PROOF" and "EVIDENCE".

Just because someone says something is true doesn't make it so. I had a threesome with Megan Fox and Shakira last night. I have a photo but all you see are just our legs, but it happened.

I found a great painting of the Battle of Bannockburn and there's a giant flying squid in it. Does it mean there are giant flying squids or were giant flying squids in Scotlands skies at any time in history? Course it doesn't.

Once you realise that evidence and proof are both two very different things then you will be able to bring the proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm going to show you what a "believer by faith" looks like to me;

I GOT PROOF OF ALIENS!!!

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!!

There is aliens in that container!

Astronauts, scientists, people who I put faith in because of their label, and many more people who I feel are credible say that there is aliens in that container! It must be true!

For hundreds of years, people have been seeing these containers! They say aliens come out of these containers! It's must be true!

Skeptic: Well, why don't you prove there are aliens inside of the container?

Ok, here is proof!

-Jan, 2, 1984, N. California: Container spotted traveling east by witness.

-Feb, 9, 2009, Texas: A witness spotted 2 containers that were unusual colors.

-Mar. 21, 1996, Florida: Astronauts from NASA are reported talking about seeing an unidentified container.

Yea, no proof of aliens in containers....

DO YOU GET IT?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I'm going to show you what a "believer by faith" looks like to me;

I GOT PROOF OF ALIENS!!!

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!!

There is aliens in that container!

Astronauts, scientists, people who I put faith in because of their label, and many more people who I feel are credible say that there is aliens in that container! It must be true!

For hundreds of years, people have been seeing these containers! They say aliens come out of these containers! It's must be true!

Skeptic: Well, why don't you prove there are aliens inside of the container?

Ok, here is proof!

-Jan, 2, 1984, N. California: Container spotted traveling east by witness.

-Feb, 9, 2009, Texas: A witness spotted 2 containers that were unusual colors.

-Mar. 21, 1996, Florida: Astronauts from NASA are reported talking about seeing an unidentified container.

Yea, no proof of aliens in containers....

DO YOU GET IT?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eennoo]

Wow eennoo! That's all I've asked for
It is an unusual shape of ship but then again, it is alien. Any videos of this bad boy flying?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join