It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Dont know why I am replying as I am just feeding your obvious cry for attention...

"Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation."

Your question is flawed *sigh*... If I showed you a pic of a UFO which prooved Alien visitation then it would not be a UFO as we would know what it is

Any other form of evidence provided could just be dismissed because proving something to someone else means they must accept your answer - which you clearly will never do. I will not waste my time further here, good day to you sir.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by byteshertz]

You don't get off that easily

How is the question flawed? Show us one, just one UFO pic that can be proven to be proof of visitation. Or any evidence. Evidence is not proof. Evidence is NOT proof. When one is confronted with proof then it is undeniable. One would have to change ones mind or said mind is closed and flawed....sigh.

What is flawed is your argument here. The photograph that you would show me of proof of aliens visiting Earth on a ship, would not be a photo of a UFO but of an alien ship. With an alien.

I have yet to see someone on this thread say outright that aliens don't exist...where has this came from? (Apologies if someone has come out with it, I've just not seen any... ;-) )

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
OldDragger,

Prove to me millions of eyewitness with far more credentials than you have are liars.

then we can have a grown up conversation concerning your request for evidence.

why should anyone anywhere light years away from us be required to build technology advanced enough to make a trip all the way here for the likes of yourself when they have aready done so for the according to likes of millions of eyewitnesses who share more than 99.7% of the same dna as the likes of you?

you have a few million reports to debunk, people to prove as liars or dellusional, before we can have anything resembling a grown up conversation about what evidence is to me verses what evidence is to you.

you can't find any evidence anywhere??

you author a thread on ATS requiring it, and accept none of it.

At least half of ignorance is closely related to ignore.

He asked for proof, not evidence. Does anyone on this thread know the difference?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Spacesuits are purely human made and well within the technology of the period, so not even some reversed engineered technology, so I’m not sure your point….hehe

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And.....................

Maybe, just maybe our 3D presence (with our 3D limitation) just doesn't jive/work well with their (obviously) advanced inter-dimensional presence (when filming UFOs)

And maybe, just maybe.........when they abduct Humans (and we have the opportunity to be in their presence) it's at a specific moment when the Human isn't equipped with a camera/cell phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hERE WE GO!
wHEN YOU HAVE no PROOF, ONLY BELIEF, YOU CAN JUST RESORT TO MAKING STUFF UP! oUT OF THIN AIR!
Advanced inter-dimensional what?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I have to wonder why is it that MODS don't send posts like this one immediately to the "trash" or other similar forums...

This is nothing more than a bunch of trolls punching their chests asking to show evidence and at the same time claiming nothing they will be shown is proof...

EVERY ancient civilization have written accounts of sightings and encounters with ufos, and their occupants...

Starting with sacred texts which are thousands of years old like the Vedas, to even paintings from periods like the 13th-15th century where painters depicted flying ufos in paintings ofJesus and the Virgin Mary...

In the Vedic literature of India, there are many descriptions of flying machines that are generally called Vimanas. Indias national epic, The Mahabharata, is a poem of vast length and complexity. According to Dr. Vyacheslav Zaitsev: "the holy Indian Sages, the Ramayana for one, tell of "Two storied celestial chariots with many windows" "They roar like off into the sky until they appear like comets." The Mahabharata and various Sanskrit books describe at length these chariots, "powered by winged lighting...it was a ship that soared into the air, flying to both the solar and stellar regions."

www.hinduwisdom.info...

Most of these paintings are still in museums, cathedrals, and curches all around the world, and sorry "kids" but it is just too much a coincidence" and they were not painting any "birds", or "gas swamp"...

Next thing the OP, and his thugs are going to do is claim that these paintings don't exist, or make some other bs excuse...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

lithiumdreamer.tripod.com...

www.bibleufo.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d914d319d67e.jpg[/atsimg]
Since the dawn of time itself we have been visited by UFO's and Aliens. There are many paintings sculptures and stories of creatures from the heavens. Some made them out to be Gods, some friends, and some teachers of science and math. Take this painting named "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino", It was painted in the 15th Century by a great artist Domenico Ghirlandaio. In this painting you can very clearly see a UFO in the sky and a man looking up at the strange object. This further proves the fact that Aliens do exist and have visited our planet for many years and are currently still visiting.

Link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015f361ad319.jpg[/atsimg]

~ "The Annunciation" ~
painted by Carlo Crivelli in 1486
on display in the National Gallery in London.
A familiar disk shaped object is shining a beam of light
through the house wall and down onto the top of Mary's head.
Much activity is going on in this painting, besides people pointing
~ filled with cryptic symbolism, the meanings lost to modern researchers.

Link

But of course, some people have to claim "that is just wild imagination"...
Too much of a coincidence that so many cultures from different times would decpit the same things over, and over.... Sorry, but they are obviously at least part of the same ufos that we are seeing even to this day...

BTW, the only ones basing their opinion on "faith" are obviously the OP, and his followers, because there is proof that EVERY ancient culture left us texts describing ufos, and even paintings of them. Many such texts also tells us about their occupants which at one time were called "Gods" and "Goddesses"....

[edit on 11-7-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here are over one million links & sources (English language only) to information that one must ignore in order to come to the conclusion no evidence exists.

www.google.com...

First: do your own research, debunk as non-proof & non-evidence.

Second: please learn a second language and then debunk as non-proof & non-evidence.

Third: please learn a third language and then debunk as non-proof & non-evidence.

Fourth: please learn a fourth language and debunk as non-proof & non-evidence

Fifth: please learn a fifth language and debunk as non-proof & non-evidence.

complete the process 5,000 to 10,000 times & ....

please continue this process until you have debunked as evidence all claims by all eyewitnesses from all 5,000 to 10,000 languages throughout the whole world.

"The total number of languages in the world is between 5,000 and 10,000."
en.wikipedia.org...

It is difficult to give an exact figure of the number of languages that exist in the world, because it is not always easy to define what a language is. The difference between a language and a dialect is not always clear-cut. It has nothing to do with similarity of vocabulary, grammar, or pronunciation. Sometimes, the distinctions are based purely on geographical, political, or religious reasons. It is usually estimated that the number of languages in the world varies between 3,000 and 8,000.
There is a list of the world's languages, called "Ethnologue" (Grimes 1996). There are 6,500 living languages listed. Of these, 6,000 have registered population figures. 52% of the 6,000 languages are spoken by less than 10,000 people, and 28% are spoken by less than 1,000 people. 83% of them are limited to single countries.
souce/link/more:www.ling.gu.se...

evidence? the skeptics debunkers look to make more skeptics and look to debunk and provide only reasons why so many people from so many languages should not be trusted or believed.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Listen,

I believe there may be aliens out there. I also believe it's possible they can come to Earth. This is why I enjoy the subject...

I myself love aircraft of all sorts. I am actually a helicopter pilot. I love everything that flies. So I always have my eyes in the sky.

I have seen things in the sky before, that I can not explain. They didn't look like anything I've ever seen before. So they are "unidentified flying objects".....am I going to make the claim that it was "extraterrestrials" just from a sighting? NO, that would be a major assumption.

The problem is, this assumption is running rampant in UFOlogy. All the years that people have been talking about UFO's all there has ever been is assumptions.

Just because something zipped across the sky at a zillion miles per hour, doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial.

Just because some astronauts talk about seeing "unidentified" things it doesn't mean it is extraterrestrial.

Just because a lot of people claim to have seen something odd, doesn't make it extraterrestrial.

All I ask, and I'm sure the OP is asking the same thing, is some type of hard proof that extraterrestrials even exist. Evidence that is not an assumption.

From the looks of things, I am pretty sure there has never been anything other than assumptions these past 50+ years, so I don't expect any real proof to come forward.

I think it is hilarious watching "believers by faith" put forward all these stories, and images, and hearsay, up front, and claim that any of it has anything to do with extraterrestrials. The assumptions are just crazy...

You would think by now there would be more than 1 type of solid proof, but no, we don't even have 1. I really wish we did...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
hERE WE GO!
wHEN YOU HAVE no PROOF, ONLY BELIEF, YOU CAN JUST RESORT TO MAKING STUFF UP! oUT OF THIN AIR!

And obviously you are very good at "making stuff up"...

Kid, or old angry timer, get a life...seriously...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

I get enlightened as much as I get confused.

...you should put that in your signature, it's a great quote!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Actually all that represents are assertions that what was witnessed was not natural or terrestrial. I believe those phenomenon exist however I cannot speak to a video. YOU hold those positions so maybe YOU would like to debate them. Logically, not with a video catalogue of humans seeing lights off in the distance.

What do YOU think these events are? WHy? WHO? Why do they like cattle? Why do the vast majority seem to be out in seclusion? Why are they so secret?
Malevolent or no?

Don't just through some text and videos for people cause I can throw ten times more back. Let's talk! dammit

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Example?
what have I made up?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You're the one making the claim so I put it to you to prove it. Show me the proof that Aliens fly spacecraft here on Earth. The people who believe the photos, videos and eyewitness accounts are the guys making the claims, we are asking for proof that it is aliens piloting said supposed extra-terrestrial crafts and we are asking for proof. But remember that noone is denying the existence of aliens.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle best described it as "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Thousands of experienced pilots, and military personel have seen not only ufos but what we know must be alien aircraft fordecades, and before us EVERY ancient culture also saw the same things in the sky for thousands of years.

I was in the U.S. Navy in aircrew/AW, and part of our training is to identify all different enemy and ally aircraft that we might encounter, and there have been a few ocasions, both while serving in the military and as a civilian where I have seen such aircraft which defy the laws of physics, and which no human with our technology could have piloted simply because of the speeds, and the maneuvers I ahve seen them do which would have rendered unconcious, if not outright killed any human pilot.... But you are going to tell us that because you are a regular pilot that these things we have seen must not be alien aircraft?.... Then what were they?... and sorry but they were not swamp gas, I have even looked at one through binoculars and it wasn't a ballon, or chinese lights, or any other excuse people would like to make...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by OldDragger
hERE WE GO!

And obviously you are very good at "making stuff up"...

Kid, or old angry timer, get a life...seriously...

Making Ad Hominem arguments doesn't prove anything in your favor. Debate the topic , don't insult the opponent. Makes you look weak actually. I will even argue for him that UFOs DO exist and maybe piloted or sent by other beings.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon

Making Ad Hominem arguments doesn't prove anything in your favor. Debate the topic , don't insult the opponent. Makes you look weak actually. I will even argue for him that UFOs DO exist and maybe piloted or sent by other beings.

...and of course you don't say the same thing to the op, and some others who are obviously making belittling comments... bias anyone?...

I treat people the exact same way they treat me...if you don't like it then take it with the op.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

You're the one making the claim so I put it to you to prove it. Show me the proof that Aliens fly spacecraft here on Earth. The people who believe the photos, videos and eyewitness accounts are the guys making the claims, we are asking for proof that it is aliens piloting said supposed extra-terrestrial crafts and we are asking for proof. But remember that noone is denying the existence of aliens.

You are making a claim that these UFO's are the opposite of his view. PROVE IT NOW! lol Seriously, just start by asking questions or making some very solid claims.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket
He asked for proof, not evidence. Does anyone on this thread know the difference?

I don't think anyone knows the difference anymore...

It's like asking them to prove that there is water inside of a sealed container, and all they are doing is posting pictures of the container!

You can't prove there is water in a container just by showing a picture of the container (well maybe if the container was transparent)!

You can't prove there is water in the container by linking to people who say they saw water in the container.

You need to open the container and take the water out. Take some pictures of the water in the container. THAT would be proof.

All I keep seeing is pictures of what people think is a container, and assumptions that there is water in the container, no proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

What have I made up?
Still waiting.
Or is your reply obviously lost in the hyper-inter-dimensional portal in space?
obviously.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by IamBoon

...and of course you don't say the same thing to the op, and some others who are obviously making belittling comments... bias anyone?...

I treat people the exact same way they treat me...if you don't like it then take it with the op.

No Bias.... They can read it right? I just want a healthy debate and I want it NOW! I personally believe UFOS to be of terrestrial origin BUT I WILL ARGUE EITHER SIDE! Lets get talking about the damn subject and not about each others sexual preference dammit!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by itchy_tartan_blanket

So you tell us genius who, or what have been piloting these things for thousands of years... The U.S. military?... in case you didn't know the U.S. has only been around for 200+ years, not thousands of years...

You want to claim it is the Chinese or the Russians?... They have only been around for a while and they did not posses such technology for thousands of years either...

So you tell us... and please...don't even claim people were seeing "swamp gas" or "Venus"...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join