It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just because there is no crystal clear image or video doesn't mean something is not real. Have you ever seen a photo of fresh air? No but you know it exists. There is never going to be a clear HD image of a craft or alien or whatever it is so we have to work with what we have. While the OP's argument makes sense the way in which it is conducted is awful, you can't bully people into thinking the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Man, if you ca'n't find the truth between science , fact, from real official people, and hoax
: i don't know what you are ...

reality is not an illusion ... jusy read some of my thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This thread is pretty good value for it's replies and many links.

People are getting upset but the irony is that there IS vast amounts of hard evidence of ET technology in computers and the many eyewitness accounts of abductions DO actually count as evidence.

Hair left behind from alien encounters HAS been proven to be of ET origin.

There are oceans of evidence but there is a GOVERNMENT COVERUP in place so if you are waiting to hear about it on CNN then...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Do you understand what a UFFO is? It is an Unidentified Flying Object. Throwing out dozens of examples of people who say "I saw a UFO." proves nothing as to their otherworldly existence. A baseball can be an unidentified flying object if it zips by your head unexpectedly. One humdred years of "sightings" and NO PROOF of any extraterestial aliens.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"OldDragger" is being a typical COINTELPRO agent [counter intelligence programme]. Obviously all that anyone need do is to simply ignor his rediculous thread. It is he who is being credulant when, contrary to massive heaps of evidence, he nevertheless believes, that UFO are not real. Believing that UFO are not existant, is in the same category as, believing that ghosts do not exist, or that God is not existant.

God, UFO, Ghosts, etc, are all phenomenon pertaining to higher dimensionality. Like as be the subconscious mind. We cannot see or hear the subconscious mind, but we can infer by its indirect effects on our mundain consciousness, that it does actually exist. It is the same with regard to the ubiquitous UFO, ghosts, and occassional angel or tooth fairy too. I have never seen a tooth fairy, but I know from credible witness accounts from others, that the tooth fairy exist in vaste numbers. Despite the incredulity of the adult population, nevertheless vaste numbers of children report these phenomenon. These children have no financial gain in mind. They merely report what they believe to be real. Even when scalded and shouted at by angry mothers and fathers telling them to stop telling lies. I never did see Father Christmas, but I did recieve presents from him. Therefore I know that Father Christmas must exist. Right ? Things are not always quite what we believe them to be. It turned out to be the case that Father Christmas was my dad.

Visible to some, but invisible to others. We only see what we believe to be possible. Higher dimensionality is also called Quantum Entanglement. Albert Einstien called it the "Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space". Reality as percieved by the skeptic is such that the evidence can be right under their noses, and yet because the evidence does not fit into their paradigm, they will nevertheless not be able to see the evidence. In their perception of reality the evidence is simply invisible to them. There are none more blind than are those who refuse to look, and there are none more deaf than are those who refuse to listen.

I advise the like of "OldDragger" to get down off his high horse and start to see things as they really are. He aught to realise that he is a nothing in all of this debate over the UFO phenomenon. Who is he ? What are his credentials ? Is he educated ? Is he rich ? What university did he go to ? What is his work ? What connection does he have with COINTELPRO ? So long as he is hidden behind his alias "OldDragger" no one in the science community will give him even one minute of their time.

For those with an open mind, who thus are not yet fixed in their opinion, science may still be able to enlighten you. I advise that you read THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE by MICHAEL TALBOT published by Harper Collins in 1991 ISBN 0-586-09171-8. Also I recommend that everyone watch the movie THE FOURTH KIND.

Ignoring data that does not fit your paradigm, is called prejudice and politics, and has nothing to do with science. In science we collect the data, and then work out a paradigm, that is able to explain all the data. "OldDragger" is simply ignoring any data that does not fit his preconcieved paradigm. So much so that he is in danger of being classified as a psychopath and might need to visit a psychiatrist. Especially if an UFO lands in his front garden and a little grey tooth fairy steps out. Seeing is believing.

id309926637
Journal
Myspace

[edit on 11/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

if did this is the vid iwas talking about in my post

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Skeptics & Debunkers must be Misinformation Agents. What other explanation exists?
originally posted by traditionaldrummer:

And what evidence does Major Gordon Cooper bring to the table? None. Simply "I believe blah blah blah".

traditionaldrummer,

Since you bothered to state AS FACT that Astronaut Major Gordon Cooper was quoted as saying: ”I believe blah blah blah”

I was wondering, misinformation agent, can you supply a link or source for this quote other than from your own head?

thanks,
ET

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

sry if this one dont work like i said im new dont know what im doing yet lol

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

everyone is a disinfo agent for u right?

come on, everyone have the right to an opinion and the reality is that: there are so much fake information about UFOs, that you cant blame them for not believing

the only thing you can be mad is if they say alien life doesnt exist in the universe, but, to say that they are here, its a MATTER OF OPINION, ...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You can see by my post count that I am not an ATS regular. I generally just scan for headlines that might be interesting.

My question to the OP:

Yes, there is a lot of BS on ATS. My question is, Why do you care so much? Who cares what people believe and why they believe it? The world is FULL of people that believe more outlandish stuff than UFOs. Are you going to go to every site and every subject and demand they prove it?

I mean.....WHO GIVES A SH*T? Let people believe what they want. I dont understand why you have a bee up your butt over this. I can't see why anyone would get themselves in a tizzy over something so trivial that doesn't affect their life.

I have family that thinks the government works the way we were taught in school and Obama is a swell guy. I dont waste my time and energy fighting them on it, I just let them live in their silly little world.

So why does this bother you so much??

[edit on 11-7-2010 by C_Tanner]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have believed in aliens since I was a young child. I remember looking up at the dark sky filled with stars and thinking - the universe is too vast for there not to be intelligent life out there.

I have not had a first hand account of any aliens in my life however. Iv'e seen many pictures and videos, but nothing I have seen firsthand.

I'm 28 now, and as soon as I see a UFO or alien, I will post pictures and videos. It might be a very long time from now however so don't hold your breath....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
*sigh* What happened to these boards? I used to love coming here and getting to the bottom of things, regardless of my own opinion of what I do/don't think. Now, it's purely political, and you HAVE to tell everyone what side you're on. No offense to the mods or anything, but ATS isn't even a credible place to talk about conspiracies or the unknown. I think I'm moving on

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

this is a vid with the whole story the 1st vid was actual footage

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So now, is everyone going to take five and have a smoke and some coffee? I normally would suggest a cocktail but this topic might become more bloody then it already is.

Keep looking upward.

The truth is out there.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You should ask yourself, Why you cant find any real evidence ? This could lead you to an unbearable truth !

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

why then are eyewtinesses in high crown court cases to be believed , for any other case , yet UFO cases eyewitnesses are deemed crack pots ?

simply because the subject matter pertains to the wild and fanciful

look at those thousands of eyewitnesses across the world , are they not to be believed as evidence of visitation ?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is this simple.

If Earth sent Humans to another planet to meet them, WHO IS GOING TO BE ON THAT TRIP?

Not you, not me, not anyone we may know.

It will be Astronauts, Cosmonauts, Kings and Queens. Diplomats, people of status. And who will they meet with? Beings of what they would consider similar status.

So Why do you think if they came to us it would be any different?

They would most likely come for resources and business, not photo-ops and public relations.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

everyone is a disinfo agent for u right?

at the moment someone quotes someone as saying something they did not say, they are a disinfo agent, yes. enough said, case closed, they lied, it was never said, it is not true, etc...

how do you define a disinformation agent other than providing information that is not true information?

disinformation agents,
if the shoe fits, promptly plant it knee deep in your mouths, please feel free to borrow bozo's size 16 shoes before attempting this manuveur.

come on, everyone have the right to an opinion ..

opinion yes. a quote stated as fact that presents words never uttered by someone is not opinion. it is a lie, ie misinformation, ie disinformation.

the only thing you can be mad is if they say alien life doesnt exist in the universe, but, to say that they are here, its a MATTER OF OPINION, ...

the assumption that i am "mad", angry, or upset while posting is only a matter of your opinion. It is a reflection of how you have chosen to recieve the post contribution.

pleasentries,
ET

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by B3y0ndM4tt3r

Since you bothered to state AS FACT that Astronaut Major Gordon Cooper was quoted as saying: ”I believe blah blah blah”

actually he said it to the united nations commitee

"...I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which are obviously a little more advanced than we are here on earth."

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Theres no better evidence then just LOOKING UP^ IN THE SKY AND SEEING A UFO FOR YOURSELF, yes that would require you to walk away from you TV or your "wacky" alien stories, possibly drive out of the City to get a clear view of the sky with "stars", Do you know that stars don't noticeably move? And do you know what planes look like ? Yeah they aren't little balls of light that look like stars and move aimlessly around the skies, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, and sometimes they just disappear. WHY DON'T YOU LOOK UP IN THE SKY AND GET PROOF FOR YOURSELF AND THINK FOR YOURSELF. Again that would require you to stop looking DOWN and start looking UP^
and OPEN YOUR EYES

maybe you aren't looking for "proof" in the right places? Dont know how to search for "credible" evidence properly ?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join