It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by Xtrozero

Again, people are not coming to these conclusions out of thin air.

The eyewitnesses describe what they saw, heard and experienced. Some of them have even been taken onto these crafts. So people are not making anything up. They are just going by the evidence as reported and investigated.

The pseudoskeptic thinks their opinion should be given more weight than the eyewitness testimony and that's silly.

Eyewitness accounts is direct evidence.

DIRECT EVIDENCE

Evidence that stands on its own to prove an alleged fact, such as testimony of a witness who says she saw a defendant pointing a gun at a victim during a robbery. Direct proof of a fact, such as testimony by a witness about what that witness personally saw or heard or did.

www.lectlaw.com...

There's ways to test the credibility of the witness. The pseudoskeptic acts like the credibility of the witness means nothing but the legal system would break down if we didn't use eyewitness testimony and we didn't have credible witnesses.

So the pseudoskeptic thinks their opinion should be given more weight than the pilot, police officer or astronaut who's giving the eyewitness account.

Give me a break!

Just because someone says something happened doesn't make it so. And for the record, what makes a pilot, a cop or astronauts opinions have more weight than anyone elses?

You said about eye-witness accounts...here's one. If I kill and rob someone, and get my friend to say he was there and it wasn't me but an alien that done it, and we have photo's of the spaceship, do you seriously think any judge is going to give me a Not Guilty?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"They've brought a cave troll" comes to mind.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Why can't you just stay a moderate, polite skeptic and not insult people? Jesus... four threads with skeptics/ debunkers insulting believers and vice versa. Glad to see ATS' bandwidth is being put to good use
-------------------------------------------------------------------
this one is just too good.
Stay in my place huh?
Would you like me to go, post by post, and refute each casem or whatever was cited
then you guys would go nuts about me debunking, isn't that right?
Almost ALL of the "evidence" posted here is baloney.
To all of you that "believe" and lecture me, Text DO YOUR OWN "RESEARCH" AND YOU WILL SEE WHY YOUR EVIDENCE IS IGNORED BY SCIENCE!

link   
double post

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

link   
[i

[edit on 11-7-2010 by OldDragger]

link   

Why can't you just stay a moderate, polite skeptic and not insult people? Jesus... four threads with skeptics/ debunkers insulting believers and vice versa. Glad to see ATS' bandwidth is being put to good use
Stay in my place huh?
Would you like me to go, post by post, and refute each casem or whatever was cited
To all of you that "believe" and lecture me, Text DO YOUR OWN "RESEARCH" AND YOU WILL SEE WHY YOUR EVIDENCE IS IGNORED BY SCIENCE!

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thanks for these videos. I know I'll enjoy them after viewing the first one.

I have this problem though. Why is it, some people are privileged to know the secrets..... and yet others (me) aren't? Why do I constantly feel left out of the loop?

And I'm an abductee too so one would think, I have more of a foot-hold on the situation.

I just question how/why do some people know all about pyramid power, lost cities, crystals, our origins and death and yet many, haven't a clue?

I thought we were all supposed to be evolving at the same time. What are they doing differently?

I get enlightened as much as I get confused.

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Stay in my place huh?

link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

how about asking for "proof" that 'God' exists - do you have any opinion on that as a concept - "god exists" ? i'm just interested, seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join