It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Its probably already been posted, But my answer to the original question is this:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by Matrix Rising

The first abduction you reference is: 1961 Betty and Barney Hill Abduction

If you examine the record of their first interviews, Barney states that they seemed to speak German. Why would extraterestials choose that language to speak? The fact that some have observed weird craft does not mean that that craft is otherworldly unless you are a "fundamentalist believer" who doesn't bother to examine contrary info.

When people have this experience, we struggle with words to explain it. And in an attempt to comprehend it, we associate and spin it with our own personal interpertation.

I am an abductee.

I cannot (could not) even begin to explain their dimension to others.

Under hypnosis, I apparently compared, my experience with how I saw them to this:

Yup! I told the hypnotherapist 'they' looked like they were in layers. Like the cover of "Meet the Beatles".

So having Barney explain that they sounded German, is totally understandable seeing they are telepathic. It was just the tool (word) that Barney used to associate/express it.

If this hasn't happened to you, you'll never understand it.

But here's a close example to the personal spin we (experiencers) tend to put on things.
Try to explain a 'color' to someone.
Your association to a color will be something very different than someone elses.

So try not to get hung up on this.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I don't even know why I'm replying on this thread since the OP seems to be really narrow minded and want the people to give him the facts instead of doing his own research.

In my opinion, there are a lot of proofs that aliens have visited us and are visiting us.

I think you should start with the Ancient Aliens documentary on History channel.

Here is the thread on ATS if you missed it.

How do you explain :

Nazca lines
Crop circles
All the aliens artifacts
All cultures that talks about visitors from the sky/stars
All claims of ufo abductions
All claims of ufo sighting

and the list goes on...

I'll finish my reply here, I feel like I'm wasting some time here, I think you need to be obstinate to do not see what the aliens have left on this planet.

-Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
While I enjoy your philosophy of throwing down the gauntlet with a "prove me wrong or show me the money" type statement, the types of identifiable reactions to your proof quest will due nothing but generate random noise and dissertations regarding the whole alien visitation phenomenom. True, to date we have no "Iron-clad" proof of alien visitation of any type of creature from another world; no DNA, life producing genome sequence, chemical signature etc., but what we do know as humans is that the psychological need our minds and bodies crave is that need to stave off the loneliness factor that is inherent in each of us. We do not want to be the only source of life in the universe, but based on absolute science and what has been proven to us as a sentient species is so far we are; aside from the dolphins and whales. Maybe WE are the FIRST ONES to reach sentience in the universe. It might explain why we can't find any one else. Like you sir, I too have yet to be provided with any convincing evidence of contact with alien intelligences from any beings not of this Earth.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Funny. 16 pages, and still not ONE single piece of proof.

Well, I will keep waiting I guess.

So far all the only thing I been reading from the die hard believers with no proof is "oh you arejust stupid, this is a stupid thread, close it" because they cant prove anything.

Personally, I believe in their existance,I personally seen something I couldnt explain, but I have NO PROOF that they do exist. And that is the whole point of this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here's a great case. Again, the pseudoskeptic offers nothing but hyperbole. The freethinker is trying to explained the evidence and build hypothesis to try and explain this observed phenomena.

On the night of October 10, 1973, there was a UFO sighting by fifteen different witnesses who saw a strange, unknown object fly over a housing project in St. Tammany Parish, New Orleans, Louisiana. Two of the witnesses were policeman. This sighting would only be the beginning of what was to occur the next night on the nearby Pascagoula River. Two fishermen, nineteen-year-old Calvin Parker, and forty-two-year-old Charles Hickson were about to have an experience that would forever change their lives.

Parker and Hickson were good friends, and often fished together. They were both living in the town of Gautier, Mississippi. On one particular night, they were fishing the waters of the Pascagoula River, when they heard a strange sound... a type of buzzing. The two men immediately turned to see what the source of the strange noise was. They were shocked to see an egg-shaped object with bluish front lighting. The object was only a few feet above the water, and about ten yards from the two frightened fishermen.

While they sat stunned, looking at the weird flying machine, a door opened in the UFO, and to their utter amazement, three beings of unknown origin began to float toward the two. The beings did have legs, but did not use them-they literally floated across the water toward Hickson and Parker. The two fishermen would later attempt to describe what the beings looked like "... about five feet tall, had bullet-shaped heads without necks, slits for mouths, and where their noses or ears would be, they had thin, conical objects sticking out, like carrots from a snowman's head."

Not wanting to deal with local law enforcement, they decided instead to go to their local newspaper office. The office was closed, which left the men only one recourse-the sheriff office. As would be expected, the local sheriff thought their story was a hoax or trick. Trying to get to the bottom of their story, the two fishermen were placed in a room wired for sound. It was thought that they would discuss the joke between themselves, and their story would be found out. This was not to be. Soon law enforcement personnel knew that something had certainly frightened Hickson and Parker, and that this was no joke.

Harder and Hynek did a lot of the investigative work together. The two well-known researchers first interviewed the two fishermen together. Harder tried to do regressive hypnosis on Hickson, but the abductee was so frightened, that the hypnosis was stopped. To get things off on solid ground, both of the witnesses took polygraph tests, and both passed without a problem. Harder and Hynek both believed that the two tormented men were telling the truth.

Esteemed UFO researcher J. Allen Hynek would proclaim that "... there was definitely something here that was not terrestrial."

ufos.about.com...

The pseudoskeptic just offers opinion and hyperbole. This is because they are trying to prop up their belief system and they don't want to debate the evidence.

There's tons of evidence and a person can easily draw the conclusion that extraterrestrials exist and extraterrestrial visitation has occurred beyond any reasonable doubt.

The pseudoskeptic doesn't provide any counter evidence just hyperbole.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

So far all the only thing I been reading from the die hard believers with no proof is "oh you arejust stupid, this is a stupid thread, close it" because they cant prove anything.

Personally, I believe in their existance,I personally seen something I couldnt explain, but I have NO PROOF that they do exist. And that is the whole point of this thread.

When you provide me proof that we breathe air, I'll supply you with proof of off-world visitors.
And remember, I want to "see" this air. I do not want to read about it.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

hi matrix thats an interesting list of cases. But i think if you researched them a bit better you could seperate the wheat from the chaff.

number 10 on your list is a good example. Initially a very good ufo case, mexican military with high tech equipment capture supposed ufos and release the footage. The lights on the IR camera are actually the flames from oil rigs on the horizon. Info here www.alcione.org...

its worrying how pro ufo websites still peddle this one as a ufo case.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

The aliens were so advanced that they had to build those from stones..

Still there after millenia upon millenia aren't they?

Pretty advanced. In fact, orders of magnitude more advanced than anything we could build today.

It's been estimated that ALL traces of current human civilization, ALL buildings, roads, infrastructure, churches, temples etc, will completely disappear in the absence of humanity, in approximately 1000-2000 years...everything gone, and very little evidence that our cultures and civilizations were ever here.

Unlike the staggeringly advanced stonework and stunningly 'better than modern' (as remarked by renown stonemasons across the world) building style of Puma Punku...and only around 17,000 years old.

That's just one example. There are plenty more examples around the world, that are just as advanced as Puma Punku, and 'better than modern' architecture.

I'd say they were pretty advanced.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

What???

You don't have any proof you have an objective existence.

Prove to me matter exist.

Prove to me that you're not a hologram or a simulation.

There's evidence that supports the existence of extraterrestrials and or extraterrestrial visitation.

When you scientifically prove that matter exists then I will prove that extraterrestrial visitation has occurred.

Until then, we will just have to examine and use the available evidence to draw a conclusion.

There has been lots of evidence presented on this thread and the pseudoskeptic stays away from the evidence like it's the plague.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
reply to post by Common Good

What???

You don't have any proof you have an objective existence.

Prove to me matter exist.

Prove to me that you're not a hologram or a simulation.

There's evidence that supports the existence of extraterrestrials and or extraterrestrial visitation.

When you scientifically prove that matter exists then I will prove that extraterrestrial visitation has occurred.

Until then, we will just have to examine and use the available evidence to draw a conclusion.

There has been lots of evidence presented on this thread and the pseudoskeptic stays away from the evidence like it's the plague.

If this "evidence' was enough, then tell me WHY nobody has been able to say "they are here".

Drawing conclusions is ALL that you have.

"Prove to me that you're not a hologram or a simulation."

Prove to me that you are.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The OP wrote the reason why ufos are not investigated, is because there is nothing to investigate. Do you really believe this? I think the OP just wants to dismiss every, which is wrong, considering the overwhelming evidence that some ufos defy explanation. Are they ET, who knows, but to say that ufos are not investigated because there is nothing to investigate is a load of rubbish.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im new to ATS and I love the site

I think I may have found what your looking for this case is proof enough for me if it indeed is not a hoax.

MSM wont touch it, debukers wont even debunk it seems.

Dr Reed / Rutter Alien Encounter (3) - Full Woods Footage on youtube

Thats just some footage sorry im new so I dont know how to make the nice post and threads you guys make on this site yet

If this story is real then I think this might be the smoking gun case we all are looking for. its got the space ship, the being, samples of blood, and even an artifact that was found. It was tested to have been made with both common elements and unknown elements (metals) and a bunch of other wierd things.

Ive only seen it on youtube and by mistake out of boredom just browseing

Fake or not the burden of truth is on us.

With this topic the burden of truth might be so great no pic, no video, no claim or testemony, no government document..... you get the idea

will ever be enough untill they come down for all to see. To either greet us or eat us lets hope they choose option one

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know what your asking for but you wont find it,there is no conclusive proof that E.Ts/ufos exist.Thats why most of us are here looking for the truth.

Ive seen a few odd things in the air myself-seeing is believing,sadly i still have no idea what i saw,my videos like most are,flashing lights in the sky,sadly they dont put across what i saw aswell as i hoped,i bet theres alot of people out there who feel the same about there own videos,for you this subject may seem like a joke but to us,the ones who have witnessed such events life is never the same again.

regards to all

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by ken10

And vice versa. Except with all the hoaxes out there ufo believers do a better job of discrediting the field more than anyone else.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Could you post your videos?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There is just as much evidence for the ET hypothesis as a number of other theories. If one looks at the history of the phenomenon they will find that the occupants of these crafts have called themselves angels, demons, fairies, elves, djinn, time travelers, eccentric inventors, and numerous other things. Their origin is based on our current scientific level. It's no coincidence that they didn't start referring to themselves as ETs until post-WWII just as the Space Race was heating up.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seems an odd thread to me.

Evidence may be excellent or mystical or even delusional, but to call upon the ATS community to convene a special proceeding solely to "prove" something to a single member seems arrogant.

I believe this thread may have better been something akin to- "I personally have never been convinced by any evidence that UFOs are anything more than delusions."

If such was the case, many would just tip their hat and continue on. Hell, opinions are like sphincters, right?

But to press the whole of Christianity to "prove" their messiah (or Muslims for that matter), seems a waste of time for anyone who could try to take up that mission.

Could be that I would say, "Prove to me that all soldiers within service of the (former) USA, having sworn an oath to the Constitution are NOT traitors." Will you really react so emotionally that you'll try to convince me- a person unknown to you, with values and expectations you cannot guess- that something is different than what I CHOOSE to believe?

I say- Right on Old Digger- have fun and live long and happy believing as you do.

I say- Those of you who would try to defend your beliefs (no matter political, economic, personal, or 1-flew-over-the-kookoo's-nest) with serenading a non-believer with evangelism are just wasting your time. If anything, put together a treatise or movie or some such "best practices" or "best evidence" or "divine aspirations" and leave the agnostics to their own curiosities.

If proof is in the puddings- you're not going to find it... I ate it all.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
heres some links for videos~

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

i will also add this video as i recorded it around the same time as the rest and to me it has relevance~www.youtube.com...

i recorded all this from the side of my house.

regards to all

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What kind of proof are you waiting for exactly ?

28 kilometers wide crop circles are not enouph for you yet ?

Maybe is this the proof you need. *sarcasm*

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join