It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

"China’s media activity has rocketed in recent years. It now has:

2,000 Newspapers

9,000 Magazines

287 TV channels

700m Mobile phone users

338m Internet users

180m Bloggers"

Over 700 MILLION mobile phone users and only 2 mediocre images.

This is proof enough for me, not to mention the obvious lack of any UFOs in the photos. I'm not buying it.

www.chinatoday.com...

[edit on 7/10/2010 by agent violet]

True, but Hangzhou City has only a population of roughly 11.6 million. Compare that with the overall population of China (1.3 billion) and you can't say it's entirely untrue just because more people didn't get a picture of it or didn't blog about it.

I personally think it could have been a UFO that caused the airport to shut down, but are we talking Alien UFO or man made? I remember seeing someone post a reply on a thread once and to be honest, you've got to clarify.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by AllinTheMind89]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by fleabit

Once again. The image of the rocket launch is from an event that occurred on June 30. It is not related to the closing of the airport. That image, and the story to accompany it was published here (among other places) on July 5.
www.global-military.com...

how can a photo be taken of an object that cant be seen?
how can anything known or unknown close down an airport in china without the military surrrounding it and attempting contact?
if it is a seceret military project do you think they would disclose that?

the easyest way to make this go away is a blury photo that looks impresive that is also easy to debunk

you are all missing 1 thing

how would the american military react if 1 of your airports was closed due to ufo hovering for hours in the same place?

why is the responce from china to do the opposite of what is always done in these events?

some fishy photos have you debating the wrong things

what would the US do in the same position and how is this different to what the chinese govenment has done?

XPLodER

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Even if the owner of this Helicopter pic would come forward and say that this is just a freaking helicopter, you guys would STILL believe it is a UFO..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

star and flag for having a seperate thought on the subject i was thinking the blurry photo would put everyone at each others throats and blurr the issiue (pun intended)

how can a photo be taken of an object that cant be seen?
how can anything known or unknown close down an airport in china without the military surrrounding it and attempting contact?
if it is a seceret military project do you think they would disclose that?

the easyest way to make this go away is a blury photo that looks impresive that is also easy to debunk

you are all missing 1 thing

how would the american military react if 1 of your airports was closed due to ufo hovering for hours in the same place?

why is the responce from china to do the opposite of what is always done in these events?

some fishy photos have you debating the wrong things

what would the US do in the same position and how is this different to what the chinese govenment has done?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

lol best way to defuse this is to LEAK some blurry photos of a slow exposeure chopper and have EXperts debunk them

what about the facts instead of photos that could be from any where?

if i was an alien and i wanted to make my presence known i would do the same park at an airport lol disrupt traffic how could you not notice

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I see a pattern here just like the usual when any ufo is involved..

Even if the object is a mundane object you can see the effort at subterfuge and disinfo.. Take CNN's posting of the fake ufo for starters..

Too bad there weren't better images available to know for sure what it was, or was not...

I have never heard of any airport closing flights and causing a huge media circus over a helecopter before though!! You would think they would be in a lot of rouble for calling a simple helo a ufo and closing down flights..

Interesting situation at least..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
this is my first ever post on here.
ive visited this site for a while,finally signed up.
thanks for posting that video its really good to see different camera angles.
that CNN article makes the whole thing seem like a joke.
Fabricating any chance of awakening with bullsh*t pictures.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have to know, at least from the perspective of a skeptic, why would it matter whether it was a UFO, helicopter, or a flying squirrel? If you don't believe, what do you really have to gain in making sure that others don't believe as well? Is it a misery loves company sort of thing? I mean, some of you guys are trying awful hard to debunk this particular thread. Granted, I am relatively new here, but, this almost seems...planted. Is there something that you guys have vested in this other than pride? A paycheck maybe? Is there commission involved?

Personally, if I don't believe something, I will make my statement and then move right along to something that I did believe in, otherwise I would be wasting my valuable time entertaining something that has no merit. You guys are doing the opposite. So, what gives?

Personally, I would love to see some more information about this situation before I decide to make a decision, as always.

But, by merely looking at the information that is presented, I honestly cannot see, unless a person is wearing beer goggles, how this particular craft could be mistaken for a helicopter. I've seen plenty of choppers in my day, and this picture does not qualify as such. I also hear that the object that was in the picture that consistently is mistaken for a chopper, is not the object that shut down the airport. Well, that's in stark contrast to what the Chinese media says, so, I will have to say that there are members that are really reaching at this point. Why? Why do you care so much? There must be an agenda that I am not aware of, because, when all of the same people come in to argue their points on similar threads, you have to start questioning why. If they weren't the same people from thread to thread, then it wouldn't be so obvious. I would honestly understand the idea of random people coming in and making disappointing comments, but, this is really blatant.

Anyway. Just an observation from a neutral perspective.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I agree thats no helicopter, I can't understand what other people are seeing has there iQ
dropped 50 points. Im sorry that certain members have this ability to make some pretty of the wall observations. A helicopter please.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I failed to read all of the posts by the OP. Please accept my apologies.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kodiak60

Why do you say it isn't a helicopter?

Is it because when you look at the image you don't see a classic helicopter shape?

Do you know what a helicopter would look like if it was photographed using a long exposure?

link   
If I am not mistaken, I'll say again, the original article reported that the vehicle did not show up on radar.

Also, the original article reported that the picture taken was that of the vehicle in question.

I think it's important to end some debates about this and start to wonder why some news sources are showing fake pictures and reporting that the vehicle was not on radar while the original source showed a "real" photo and said that the vehicle was not on radar.

Just my thoughts. I've been following the story since it was first posted on ATS.

link   
If I am not mistaken, I'll say again, the original article reported that the vehicle did not show up on radar.

Also, the original article reported that the picture taken was that of the vehicle in question.

I think it's important to end some debates about this and start to wonder why some news sources are showing fake pictures and reporting that the vehicle was not on radar while the original source showed a "real" photo and said that the vehicle was not on radar.

Just my thoughts. I've been following the story since it was first posted on ATS.

link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the thing is , how would you know its not TPTB or people higher up there trying to manipulate us with those pics? the UFO incident might be true but those images are probably made up just to feed us, in reality it is probably more grand or more complex than just a single UFO incident. just saying don't be so gullible.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Is there something that you guys have vested in this other than pride?

* Intellectual honesty

* Integrity

* Credibility

* Denial of Ignorance

* Sensibility

* Common Sense

* Honor

* Voracity

* Sincerity

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

I knew it had to be fake as soon as the rubbish rock music started in the video. The snare in that track was particularly bad reminding me of an old casio type of keyboard drum loop preset.

Definitely fake nonsense yet again making ATS headlines. I'm not impressed, mods (if your listening) should flag this thread as hoax.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Some well-respected ATS members immediately discounted China's airport UFO as a helicopter and dozens of people hopped on board, worshiping[SIC] the oh-so-never-wrong members.

So statements like the above are how you win friends and influence people?

Worshiping?

Then you link to a known bad site?

You post a photo unrelated to this story?

After seeing excellent proof the one photo is in fact a helicopter, you reject it just because you want it to be a UFO so badly your willing to lie to yourself?

You ignore the fact that in the original, real story before it was hyped, nobody actually saw a UFO, it was on Radar?

You use name calling in the same manner a classic Internet Troll would?

You might win over some other antisocial, intellectually dishonest people to chat with, but you will never get any closer to the truth. You will continue to be a willing victim is all you will accomplish. You are the exact person the hoaxers and phonies are fishing for. Your not hurting any of us, but you do yourself a real disservice. You destroy your own credibility.

Wow... you really, really do not know me at all!

maybe you coulda read at least ONE page back?? and saw my reply to Phage:

gotta say I agree with you...

When I saw the June 30th picture on so many different sites (as part of this) I assumed they were related. After seeing the source you provided of the missile test it seems this thread is irrelevant.

The picture of the alleged UFO in my OP does NOT look like a helicopter to me, but after seeing the less blurry version it could easily be a helicopter... se la vie. Next!!

Apparently everyone else in the world has a complete list of trustworthy websites; I was ignorant to the fact that the website I cited was such a horrendous mess... I also happened to find the story on dozens of other sources however.

Do you feel better after attempting to rip me apart like that? sad.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
To break it down in this new thread, no one has said that this was a helicopter

No one has said that a helicopter is what caused the incident at the airport.

What has been going back and forth ad nauseam is that this is/isn't a helicopter

Why? Because it shares the characteristics of these two images

Those images were provided by others users here on these forums, I pulled them from Internos on another thread (thanks Internos!), and are helicopters.

Thus why people have been saying that the image isn't something out of this world, just a helicopter or possibly even an airplane.

- Fry

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Fryaga]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Repeating "it is not a helicopter" over and over again doesn't mean it's not a helicopter. No-one has seriously made an effort to prove that the video or the photo is in any way connected with the airport. They clearly show two entirely different things in two entirely different places under clearly differing lighting conditions. Which, if either, is the object seen at the airport?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join