It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Is there something that you guys have vested in this other than pride?

* Intellectual honesty

* Integrity

* Credibility

* Denial of Ignorance

* Sensibility

* Common Sense

* Honor

* Voracity

* Sincerity

You sound like a National Guard Slogan.

That doesn't seem like good enough of an excuse, especially on a forum which ultimately, makes no difference. If you think this place is changing the world, think again. ATS goes as far as you posting, going to bed at night, and waking up to continue an argument that most people don't have the pride enough to let go. And then, you go back to bed again. Somewhere in there is working, eating, and other extra-cirrucular activities.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Someone needs to get the exif data from the digital camera.

That would put the "long exposure" theory to rest one would hope.

Still even a real UFO would be called fake by the disbeliever.

No real anser until our government or another actually lets us in on the secret.

But if it was a real incident, then the "aliens" are getting much bolder and disclosure may not be too far away.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Some well-respected ATS members immediately discounted China's airport UFO as a helicopter and dozens of people hopped on board, worshiping[SIC] the oh-so-never-wrong members.

Worshiping?

it's called a typo - are you always this anal?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Finally someone that knows it isn't a helicopter! Whewww! I have no idea what it is either or even if it was what closed the airport but is definitely not a helicopter.

star for you!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I missed it. My apologies and I've edited my post.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Your OP was meant as an insult. I do not apologize for reacting to that type of post. My reason for the emphasis on the word "worshiping" is obvious. What you meant by it was obvious also.

Since the basis for this thread is clearly a bad one, have you edited your OP? I removed my error because it is the right thing to do. I also apologized.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

...dozens of people hopped on board, worshipping the oh-so-never-wrong members.

LMAO!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw this.
It's like frickin Nazi germany around here.
Oops! Now watch me be warned for speaking out...OH NOOOOOO! XD

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Hologram.

Nothing more to say.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
reply to post by Common Good

Finally someone that knows it isn't a helicopter! Whewww! I have no idea what it is either or even if it was what closed the airport but is definitely not a helicopter.

star for you!

Why do you say it's definitely not a helicopter?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

PsychoX42.....

.....especially on a forum which ultimately, makes no difference. If you think this place is changing the world, think again. ATS goes as far as you posting, going to bed at night, and waking up to continue an argument that most people don't have the pride enough to let go.

You are wrong about this.

I have been involved in 3 different threads wherein ATS has been a significant influence on high profile cases.

I have also spoken with reknowned UFO researchers who view ATS as a significant source of information, commentary, discussion & opinion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your OP was meant as an insult. I do not apologize for reacting to that type of post. My reason for the emphasis on the word "worshiping" is obvious. What you meant by it was obvious also.

Since the basis for this thread is clearly a bad one, have you edited your OP? I removed my error because it is the right thing to do. I also apologized.

Star from me on that. From what I've seen around here, its rare that anyone ever apologizes for anything.

That took some character as far as I'm concerned.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There was a glitch at the airport. Nobody with any real knowledge of the event is talking. Easily debunkable red herrings were intoduced to divert and confuse. Attention spans will soon expire and nothing will ever come of it.

Maybe 20 more pages arguing about bunk will help.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
my guess is that it is an american lantern..

rofl, clever and witty

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm not here to take the micky, however its blinking obvious its light having been sent from a light source such as this picture of the light displaying an image of a 'batman'.

What about the spiral spotted in Russia?

Starwars?

What about The Water Horse?

Columbia TriStar created this super-cool water-hologram to promote the release of The Water Horse. The hologram illusion uses a water screen created by a exact light projected on a carefully sprayed water jet to create a giant pseudo-3-D Loch Ness “Water Horse” monster in Tokyo Bay. Disney pioneered this technique years ago with their “Fantasmic” show at Disneyland. They now even use the effect on their Pirates of the Carribean and Indiana Jones rides.

Sources: www.slashfilm.com...

University of Arizona optical scientists have broken a technological barrier by making three-dimensional holographic displays that can be erased and rewritten in a matter of minutes. A 3-D holographic image that can be updated and viewed without special glasses may soon find its way from a UA optics lab to operating rooms and battlefield command centers.

news.homai.org...

HARRP?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Phage
The first image you posted has nothing to do with the closing of the airport.

The second image is a helicopter.

Why do we need a new thread?

You are wasting your time, Phage.

No matter how many times you (or I, or anyone else) repeat over and over these blatantly obvious facts, certain users will persist against all reason.

right... "against all reason" like news agencies around the world claiming this is a UFO... you're right I should probably just close my mind, tap into the Phage is always right network, and just stop trying.

As far as I know there isn't a photo of the object that shut down the airport. The news agencies are using stock photos or that long-exposure pic of a helicopter to accompany their articles, precisely because there are no photos of the actual object.

Why is this so hard to grasp?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Hologram, nothing more to say.

Gorman91.....

NOT "hologram, nothing more to say."

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How ironic that I got an advert for THIS at the top of this thread! Seriously!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why does it's outline track around to a single point then?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

DClairvoyant.....

I agree.....it's HAARP!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I think the big question is.....

Where's Jaime Maussan when we really need him?

He could sort all this out!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join