It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Why does it's outline track around to a single point then?

Ummm.....

What's it do again?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
ATS Team:

I think the big question is.....

Where's Jaime Maussan when we really need him?

He could sort all this out!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Phage has already sorted it out. RAH RAH....Inherent trust breeds inherent truth.

Thank you Phage......as always!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that an airport would close, and divert planes to another airport for a helicopter. Is their radar that ancient?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by joe7pack

This whole thread is a complete joke and waste of my time to read. But yeah of course no one trusts those that bring forward information of ufo's...probably because just about every photo of one posted on this site has been fake. Its ridiculous how many people just can't let their coveted fake ufo photos go even when they know they are fake. No one on the internet is very credible at all. Theirs so much crap out there and when you put together a site that is 99 percent gullible you get a great fantasy land and crazy out there theories and that's about it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

OMG Ben, it's simple!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
same photos cannot be solid evidence of whatever.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i contacted friend in china .this all they know .no big help but anything come up will share --LATE LAST WEEK WHEN I WAS IN HENAN PROVINCE I'VE SEEN LOTS OF MILITARY TRUCKS AND ARMIES MOVING OUT AND GOING TO ANOTHER PLACE. JUST THE SAME THE OTHER DAY HERE IN JIANGYIN, I ASKED THE CHINESE PEOPLE WHO ACCOMPANIED ME ON ALL MY FACTORY VISITS BUT AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. MAYBEIT IS JUST REALLY A MILITARY TRAINING.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The first image you posted has nothing to do with the closing of the airport.

At 11:45 p.m. on the 30 June about the station’s Red Hill in Urumqi City, ready to ride, he suddenly saw someone pointing toward the sky. Press their fingers along the direction that a round of unidentified bright objects flew slowly to the east, its long, fan-shaped white trailing behind.

Posted July 5, here (image included):
www.global-military.com...

It was the launch of a Russian Rocket, discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The second image is a helicopter.

Why do we need a new thread?

Usually your attempts are much better than this. I guess its hard to explain away something that doesnt look like public technology, but you could at least have said optical illusion or something? That would have been more credible. Or maybe go with "rocket" again?

You are losing your disinfo touch, Phage.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Memo to Mr Jaime Maussan:

Dear Mr Maussan.

We are having a spot of bother with this case in China & I'm wondering if you could help us.

We need you to put this on your TV show to prove it's real.

You could put it on right after the floating horse balloon UFO.

Thank you & kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Some well-respected ATS members immediately discounted China's airport UFO as a helicopter and dozens of people hopped on board, worshipping the oh-so-never-wrong members.

It was clearly NOT a helicopter in my opinion since it's a long continuous object with portal-type lights but it's not worth getting into a big I'm right/you're wrong argument over one picture. But, now we have more!

I know some people will say most helicopters make gigantic plumes of light in the sky but I beg to differ!

There have been reports from all over China and this UFO craft deserves a second thread not dominated with the "it's a helicopter" agenda.

For those who speak Chinese here's a short video about the light-plumed object.
All News Web
(also if you could answer me this
If Chinese is read from right to left why is the scrolling text at the bottom going the same way as in the West?)

Here's the originally published Hangzou China airport UFO pic

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

is that exhaust the craft is leaving behind ?? cause alien UFOs if you go by reports don't leave behind exhaust

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Originally posted by MikeChina
Hey everyone,

I am from China and it's my first time posting in this forum.
I see many of u r interested in the China ufo incident which caused the airport to shut down for 1 hour.
Many of u think it's a helicopter judging by those photos, however it's not the case. The locals have been posting photos and comments on the incident, saying that it's a huge object which elluminated half of the city and they are scared of speaking about it. Photos has been posted on various places which resembles the photos here, they are taken by different vitnesses. Someone who works in that airport said that it's a huge object flew over the airport and at some point it can only be detected via specialized radar of some sort(invisible??), and the plane are scared to take off....

Please teach me how to post image on this forum.

to upload a photo to this website, go to member tools, my pictures, upload to ATS photohost its free.

then you link from there and enjoy your chinese rice

first upload the pics so we can see them

then enjoy some rice

If I was Chinese I think I would be personally offended by this, although at the same time it just sounds stupid.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

is that exhaust the craft is leaving behind ?? cause alien UFOs if you go by reports don't leave behind exhaust

Nope.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Memo to Mr Jaime Maussan:

Dear Mr Maussan

We are having a spot of bother with this case in China & I'm wondering if you could help us.

We need you to put this on your TV show to prove it's real.

You could put it on right after the floating horse balloon UFO.

Thank you & kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Memo To Mr Maybe...maybe not:

Dear Mr Not

I'm afraid I can't put this on my show for a couple of weeks.

I'm having a little trouble with Mr Escamilla.

It's something about unpaid bills.

Kind regards as always
Your friend Jaime

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
if this is real its awesome.

if would be really easy for the governments to suppress a sighting like this that is guaranteed 100% alien, because the only people in the west that seem to be talking about this sighting are on a conspiracy website.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I kinda lost track at, "well respected members", (LO freakin' L) but any hoo....

Glad to see so many differing opinions. That's what ATS is all about. I believe this is NOT a helicopter, for what it's worth.

Edited to add the LO freakin L

[edit on 10-7-2010 by KANE OG]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

You do realise in that video that only 1 of those photos is purported to be from china, the rest are admitted long-exposure helicopter photos?

Even if the photo in the OP is a UFO, you aren't helping your cause.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If it was a helicopter, why is it all over Chinese news? Why did they close a airport?

Lets play with the idea that it was some guys helicopter and he just decided to fly around over a airport for fun without telling anyone, risking to get hit by a airplane or cause a accident. I mean, maybe he was suicidal. Its possible right?

No not really.

Yes, the photos may have long exposure effects, but the citizens eyes who saw this thing clearly would not.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If it was a helicopter, why is it all over Chinese news? Why did they close a airport?

Lets play with the idea that it was some guys helicopter and he just decided to fly around over a airport for fun without telling anyone, risking to get hit by a airplane or cause a accident. I mean, maybe he was suicidal. Its possible right?

No not really.

Nobody is saying that is what shut down the airport, we're saying all the images posted are that of a helicopter/rocket.

Do you intentionally not read the thread?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Really? Have you not read a single post of mine? If you had read my posts you would realise that question doesn't apply to me.

I will quote my very first post in this thread, just for you:

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
I do think that that picture (from the original thread) is a picture of a helicopter. I do not think that picture is the same object which closed down the airport. I think that picture and the airport incident are totally unrelated.
So, to recap, I think that picture is definitely a picture of a helicopter, it is so similar to other pictures confirmed to be helicopters (and some of those confirmed helicopter pics are in the video posted by Paradigm2012), but I think it definitely wasn't a helicopter which shut down the airport.

I think there was a UFO. I think the airport was closed due to it. I don't think this is a pisture of the object which closed down the airport.

I am running out of ways to say it. I have repeated myself over and over again. I cannot be any clearer.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
Nobody is saying that is what shut down the airport, we're saying all the images posted are that of a helicopter/rocket.

Do you intentionally not read the thread?

Im saying that the images posted are not showing a helicopter/rocket.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join