It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Those are great pictures. Goes to prove we can't always trust what we see.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

They almost sound as silly as teabaggers.

Why do you make fun of a homosexual deviant sex game? Aren't we supposed tolerate homosexuals and their games now?

I think you just won the prize for most off topic post of the century!

Chinese UFO ----->Homosexual deviant sex games------> seamlessly done

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Who ever says this is a missile or a helicopter is in complete denial... a true skeptic at this point would say "I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!" anything but is just some restarted simple statement as it's a "missile... " when it clearly doesn't even look like a missile! Funny how so many people could get perfect photo of this object... I like to see how many of you would pull your cam out get it ready and take a picture of a missile as it zooms by your head...

Secondly, missile don't cause light like this to be produced and how dare you say YOUR explanations is good enough (as missile or/and helicopter) when thousands of people say otherwise... people that ACTUALLY SAW them damn thing... seriously people, Skeptic and Denier are two different things... be a true skeptic and research it more ... RESPECT other views and CONSIDER it. Not just put your head down and close your eyes and keep on screaming crap you're not even sure of.

I love to see a helicopter that HUGE, with lights and a long saucer shape body... is that what you REALLY believe??!?! WOW

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Who ever says this is a missile or a helicopter is in complete denial... a true skeptic at this point would say "I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!" anything but is just some restarted simple statement as it's a "missile... " when it clearly doesn't even look like a missile! Funny how so many people could get perfect photo of this object... I like to see how many of you would pull your cam out get it ready and take a picture of a missile as it zooms by your head...

Secondly, missile don't cause light like this to be produced and how dare you say YOUR explanations is good enough (as missile or/and helicopter) when thousands of people say otherwise... people that ACTUALLY SAW them damn thing... seriously people, Skeptic and Denier are two different things... be a true skeptic and research it more ... RESPECT other views and CONSIDER it. Not just put your head down and close your eyes and keep on screaming crap you're not even sure of.

I love to see a helicopter that HUGE, with lights and a long saucer shape body... is that what you REALLY believe??!?! WOW

Wow.....so many people have photo's of this?.....perfect photo's no less!.......can you show me one?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Any updated reports from China on this?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Who ever says this is a missile or a helicopter is in complete denial...

Whoever says this image is not a missile or rocket is wrong.

Watch this video:

Pause it at 1:33 and take note.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d363231a842b.png[/atsimg]

Looks almost identical to this:

Whoever says this image is not a helicopter or aircraft is wrong.

This is because the image is obviously showing a red strobe light over a few seconds of time, common on helicopter and aircraft.

Here is a picture of a helicopter and it's search light over 6 seconds. It was searching for people lost at sea (coast guard):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09a971ccdf10.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by IsAllInAll1]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsAllInAll1

Who ever says this is a missile or a helicopter is in complete denial...

Whoever says this image is not a missile or rocket is wrong.

Watch this video:

Pause it at 1:33 and take note.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d363231a842b.png[/atsimg]

Looks almost identical to this:

Whoever says this image is not a helicopter or aircraft is wrong.

This is because the image is obviously showing a red strobe light over a few seconds of time, common on helicopter and aircraft.

Here is a picture of a helicopter and it's search light over 6 seconds. It was searching for people lost at sea (coast guard):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09a971ccdf10.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-7-2010 by IsAllInAll1]

so you are saying the object is a helicopter/rocket hybrid that can transform into one or the other since it can be both at the same time??

[edit on 10-7-2010 by primetime2123]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
so you are saying the object is a helicopter/rocket hybrid that can transform into one or the other since it can be both at the same time??

What a silly conclusion you arrived at.

I was simply identifying the object in both of those images. I never said they are both images of the same object.

You must have arrived at that conclusion through mental flaws.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The craft has a light outline which tracks back to a single point of origin, a la hologram to projector.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Memo to Mr Jaime Maussan:

Dear Mr Maussan
We are having a spot of bother with this case in China & I'm wondering if you could help us.
We need you to put this on your TV show to prove it's real.
You could put it on right after the floating horse balloon UFO.
Thank you & kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Memo To Mr Maybe...maybe not:

Dear Mr Not
I'm afraid I can't put this on my show for a couple of weeks.
I'm having a little trouble with Mr Escamilla.
It's something about unpaid bills.
Kind regards as always
Your friend Jaime

Memo to Mr Jaime Maussan:

Dear Mr Maussan
I think you should reconsider your position & put this on your show.
There are many people who think this helicopter is aliens.
I'm sure they would watch your show if you put this helicopter on it.
If you don't put it on after the horse balloon UFO, perhaps you could put it after the skinned Chihuahua alien.
Thank you & kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

What a silly conclusion you arrived at.

I was simply identifying the object in both of those images. I never said they are both images of the same object.

You must have arrived at that conclusion through mental flaws.

if they are the same object how can it be both a helicopter and rocket at the same time ?? so it was a pretty useless observation on your part

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Okay here is the latest info from China News!

Society UFO remains a mystery
By Yang Yijun (China Daily)
Updated: 2010-07-10 06:49 Comments(5) PrintMail Large Medium Small

(I just copied and pasted as I don't know how to embed an image. It was the photo of the red topped/light on the bottom vehicle as we have all seen.)

An unidentified flying object is seen in this photo taken by a resident in Xiaoshan district of Hangzhou, capital of East China's Zhejiang province, at 9 pm on Wednesday. Provided to China Daily

Object disrupted eighteen flights at Hangzhou airport

SHANGHAI - The unidentified flying object that disrupted air traffic in Hangzhou for an hour on Wednesday remains, well, unidentified.

"No conclusion has yet been drawn," Wang Jian, head of air traffic control with the Zhejiang branch of the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), was quoted by Xinhua News Agency as saying.

Some media have speculated the UFO might be a private aircraft, based on the increasing number of privately-owned aircraft in Zhejiang province.

But Wang said the possibility it was a private plane was "just a guess."

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily earlier that the object had a military connection.

A staff member at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou said a twinkling object was first spotted over the city's sky around 8:30 pm on Wednesday. However, the object did not show up on the airport's radar.

Xiaoshan Airport was then closed at 8:45 pm over security concerns, and only resumed operation at 9:41 pm.

A dozen inbound flights were diverted to nearby airports and six outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.

According to an estimate by Shanghai-based Evening News, more than 2,000 passengers were affected.

It was the first time an airport in China has been shut down on such short notice due to a UFO, said a staff member with the CAAC of East China, who declined to be named.

"We should first find out how the owner got the approval to fly the object," said the staff member, adding "even a fire balloon needs to get the authority's permission before lifting off."

The twinkling object could have been a light below the horizon reflecting on an airplane flying very high, given good visibility in the sky, said Zhu Dayi, who works at the Shanghai Observatory, adding such phenomena usually happen around an hour after sunset.

"If the speed of the twinkling object is extremely high, it could be a military aircraft," he said, "But no conclusion can be drawn now, as the information is limited."

According to airport staff, it is still not clear which authorities should be held responsible for dereliction of duty - if there were any. The CAAC of East China and the airport divide their areas of responsibilities according to the craft's altitude.

As to who should pay for losses to the airline companies whose flights were diverted, an industry insider said those costs should be borne by the owner of the unidentified object.

China Daily

The part that I find interesting in this report is twinkling object spotted over the sky - not seen on radar.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Crazydaisy.....

Unfortunately, that's "old" news.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I never said they are both images of the same object.

if they are the same object how can it be both a helicopter and rocket at the same time ?? so it was a pretty useless observation on your part

Wow man, do you not know how to read?

He just said they are NOT the same object. Clearly, they are not. You have two different pictures of two different things.

Do you know how to read the English language?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The craft has a light outline which tracks back to a single point of origin, a la hologram to projector.

Gorman91.....

I can't see anything like that.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Sorry if it was a repeat but it had todays date and some info I had not read from the original article.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

Sorry if it was a repeat but it had todays date and some info I had not read from the original article.

Crazydaisy.....

No worries!

I think you're doing well trying to post salient info in any of these threads about this case!

Personally.....as per my posts, I think this is pretty well a "non story".

I also can't quite believe what I'm reading, when people are saying the HC is an "unknown" :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Some pictures, maybe. Others, maybe not.

LOL.

all and all this seems human made. But not a known device.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
The "not a helicopter" supporters are apparently new to the concept of exposure and photography in general.

Indeed.

Also they need help with the concept of relative motion.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

you had me till that ignorant "teabagger" remark...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join