It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lane75

I agree, it's a little odd. We have yet another instance of a 30-second video with no gasps or "What is that" or any dialogue at all, with questionable choices made by the camera person about zooming in and out of the city when there is supposedly a MUCH more interesting thing going on in the sky.

But, interesting video nonetheless

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think maybe the guy/girl was zooming in on the city for reference, not a bad thing to do I would guess, but no dialog and those blurry close ups of the lights leave alot to be desired. Also the length of the video, but to be fair my cell has small memory so I can only take 30 second vid clips w/ it...

Thanks for the replies though guys, we'll get this figured out eventually. I have a feeling more vids are to come, hopefully from the passengers on the plane, at least I'm hoping, it is still a pretty recent event....

Take care...~Lane

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Lane75]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lane75

posted on June 11, 2009

its a recycled video

China UFO Vid

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Whatever is going on in China is a true mystery....unfortunately almost all of the information coming in has been completely unreliable....Especially the photos. The truth is, every single photo shown by ABC news was published years before the event in different places, and in fact have nothing at all to do with China. Read forgetomori.com... For an in depth anaylysis of these photos, including their real origions.
Something like this almost makes you think the Media is untrustworthy, eh? LOL!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Lane75

ok I'm curious....in that latest video, he shows the city, then sees the object which looks CLOSE...tried to zoom in a couple times (still out of focus), but then starts filming the city again and zooming in on buildings????

Ummm, why would you NOT film the ufo that is right there....and resume filming the city below you???

Seems a little to strange to me.

So people wouldn't whine about reference points.
edit on 10-10-2010 by splint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hmmm so China was conducting top secret military hardware exorcises over their international airport. Nice one China, reminds me of Russia in Norway.

But it’s just a secret gov helicopter, says ATS think tank. Oh well...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thermo Klein.....

It's a helicopter, as per our extensive work in this existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also note you have linked to the revolting, dishonest site of the banned revolting, dishonest Michael Cohen, an act in itself which is also forbidden.

Apart from that, everything's fine!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Its conclusive that its not a helicopter.

we know that its not a helicopter

read this thread and get up to speed

If by 'conclusive' you mean 'our opinion which wil not be swayed.;

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of people ignoring WHO spotted this ufo. It was the radar observer and FCT at the airport. They detected a ufo on radar heading in the direction of the airport. Then, intelligently, shut down the airspace. I have read many responses to this subject that imply the air traffic control team visually identified a ufo, then shut down the airspace.

I have yet to come across a legitimate source that claims thousands of witnesses exist. You would expect a load of pictures and video if there were indeed thousands of witnesses.

I don't have a grip on this situation, not fully, but who does? I hear a lot of "facts" being thrown around without a lot of legitimate evidence or sources. My first assumption when viewing the second of the two photos is that it was a poorly-processed picture of a Chinook-style helicopter. The general shape and certain features (circular windows) were an immediate give away. Furthermore, there is absolutely no evidence that confirms that picture has anything to do with the airport's closure, as previously mentioned.

None of us have a very good grasp on what happened/is happening in China. Don't blame people for using intellect and logical assumptions to draw hypothetical conclusions.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It was the launch of a Russian Rocket, discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage,

can you tell me how high that rocket was?

Or anyone else for that matter. How high to test rockets fly?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by teacherbrock
I've been watching this whole thing very closely and I am interested to see what comes of it all. Can anyone show an incident of a helicopter doing this?

if it was any air craft the responce would be follow me land or well shoot
if i flew a chopper over an airport in the states they would shoot me down after three attempts at contact they take this stuff seriously

but if i was in a ufo what would the PTB do?

Except if your a commercial airliner flying towards the Pentagon. sorry couldnt help myself

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join