It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I highly doubt this picture was an "over exposure" of any object, let alone a helicopter.

1. Over exposures are the realm of film cameras, which went out of style over a decade ago. This picture was likely taken with a portable digital camera that uses a fixed exposure time.

2. The row of lights on the object, whatever it is, has a pattern of 2, 2, 1. If this were an over exposure, a 2, 2, 2 pattern would be visible in the row of lights. The 1 light alone on the end would be duplicated in an over-exposed image. I believe the fact that the pattern is 2, 2, 1 indicates this was absolutely not an over-exposed picture.

3. The person who took the picture was apparently quoted as saying he decided to snap the picture because he could not understand what he was seeing, and he wanted to document the event. Almost every grown adult understands what helicopters look like and sound like, and people know what they're dealing with especially when a known object is as close to the observer as this unknown object was.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
Anyone else notice the UFO trend when an unmistakable event happens? Same thing that happened in the Phoenix UFO sighting in 1997. People see a HUGE ufo and then the media plasters photos of flares all over the place so that over the course of the next few years people forget all about what witnesses actually saw and only remember "Oh yeah, i saw the pictures they were flares.

Same thing is happening now. They're plastering the picture of the long exposure helicopter all over the place and that's what this event will become known for in the coming years. "Oh that? That was just a helicopter"

Typical media distraction at work

typical counter intel or disimformation regular as breathing

distract the real story with some easy to debunk pics or blurry vid

like the crop circles with the two old guys and a board

counter thinking guiding people to the outcome you desire not the truth

chinas airspace is highly regulated anything is there airspace would be monitered the only public display of this intrusion is the airport closing down the airport staff were obviously taken aback by this unexpected craft and reacted in the normal human holy cow instead of the govenments quick dig up some ol rocket pics and blurry choppers
that ill slow em down and get them arguing about photography

in the mean time
1. what could have invaded china airspace
2. could this craft invade any airspace it wants
3. would the china govenment announce its ours to prevent panic
4. if you had an invisable craft that could go anywhere you wanted without detection where would you go?
5. what would going to an airport do vs a military base?

imagine if the craft acually looks like a blurry chopper pic
just a big coincedence

XPdER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Luke Skywalker has come back to check out china. This ufo is just like the space craft the luke skywalker and Han Solo had in Return of the Jedi. Black Nasa here In the states must be doing damage control all over the world. Thier is a war in space for many year now. Earth has been out of the war of the planets for many years. Some human that have space craft know the earth is a great place to get supplies. Thease ship are us a time wave jump to move threw space and time.. Time it self has been at war with the greays for many earth years now. The opening of the sky over china is a way to see what the people would do.. If the white side did this over the us they would been taken out.. Thier a law to the aleins and hybrid humans that not to mess with north america. .. Now if this is all a great story then let that be... This ufo is a mind bender or space and time... belive we are not the only humans in space and time..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

1) Good question.
2) Who said anything about a "craft"?
3) Chances are the Chinese government will say nothing about it.
4) Who said anything about an "invisible craft"?
5) Who said anything went to an airport?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by XPLodER

1) Good question.
2) Who said anything about a "craft"?
3) Chances are the Chinese government will say nothing about it.
4) Who said anything about an "invisible craft"?
5) Who said anything went to an airport?

1. thanks
2. me craft refers to air-craft water-craft or land-craft being built for the purpose of movement (i dont like UFO) i identifyed it as an aircraft of unknown origins possably man made having passengers
not a (UAV)
3. i agree they will not want to admit there lack of answers
4. if an airport was shut down due to a ufo/craft and it was visable with the naked eye there would be photo graphic evidence
5. if the ufo was mearly in the flight corridor or at some great height then the planes would have been routed around the problem

why do all ufos have to be visable in a light spectrum that permits our eyes to see them what if this thing was only visable to radar and infrared this would indeed be an invisable (to humans) but still close down the airport

these are not claims or facts but interpretations and speculations on my part from the threads and information provided

the photos are a distraction of the big question

did this craft want this attension and if so it got it in spades

XPLdER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Good. Just wanted to separate speculation from the few facts we have. Actually, I think the only fact we really have is that the airport was closed because officials thought there may have been a hazard to aviation.

We've heard an object may have been seen on radar (I haven't heard anything about infrared). But because it may not have been seen visually does not mean it was "invisible", it just means it wasn't seen. That happens frequently with radar. That's the point, it is supposed to see things that are too far away to be seen with the naked eye.

Speculation is fine but when it's used to fill in "facts" it's counterproductive.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

Good. Just wanted to separate speculation from the few facts we have. Actually, I think the only fact we really have is that the airport was closed because officials thought there may have been a hazard to aviation.

We've heard an object may have been seen on radar (I haven't heard anything about infrared). But because it may not have been seen visually does not mean it was "invisible", it just means it wasn't seen. That happens frequently with radar. That's the point, it is supposed to see things that are too far away to be seen with the naked eye.

Speculation is fine but when it's used to fill in "facts" it's counterproductive.

the interesting bit is this has closed an airport and i "beleive" that it was airbourne radar cross confirmed with ground based radar that caused the closure (only speculation)

if the airport radar showed something the natural question for air traffic controll is can the planes radar pick it up and does other radar pick it up too

if two independant sources of radar tracking can be verifyed then cross cheaked this lowers the chance of atmosheric, electric, or electronic interference and giving triangulation allow for size distance speed to be calculated

what if they cannot explain this one?
im sure the TPTB in china will not say we dont know (people will panic)

XPLodER

[edit on 12-7-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

to fault find some hardware it is necceary to calibrate results and harware on a known value or to replecate a result independantly
and use the data as a datum

outside of photos would be the radar data from the ground tracking and airbourne radar super imposed over each other allowing for plane speed height ect figure how big in size height/depth/width how fast in distance/time
and calculate the energy required to hover/follow radar plots ect

this is a form of photo graph in a 3D environment that would tell us alot about size, energy requirements shape how it came and went

this information is the smoking gun (more so if the craft was not visable)

XPLOdER

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I have seen reports that there was no radar contact. That there was only a visual report.

See. Not much to go on in the way of facts.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Also as an added bonus - the IDIOTS at CNN chose to use a fake UFO picture in their CNN China edition, rather than the actual photo of the object... apparently their agenda of "truth" doesn't stop at country lines.

CNN Go

earth must be under some sort of informational control damage or marshal law in order to justify why cnn shows false pictures of the object in question, and reporting false information as fact, and still having it posted on their site with no correction offered.

these "news" broadcasters are not being truthful, it simply isn't good for ratings and profits, it seems.

we are being lied to, i think.
or fed one piece to the puzzle at a time.

i find our leaders' centuries worth of controlling the information to be something a kin to a deterant for others to choose bliss abyss rather than truthful kiss.

and as to what grade level the news broadcasts their news at..

doesn't seem like fox and others report at a 4th or 5th grade level???

they must be convinced their audience is stupid.

but who am i and what do i know,
ET

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
double post, sorry.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

I have seen reports that there was no radar contact. That there was only a visual report.

See. Not much to go on in the way of facts.

1. if visual confirmation was used then a seconary visual confirmation would be required (milatary planes)

2. if visual was used to close airport then it would have been alot more scary for air traffic control and the military

3. if no radar reflection is present then atmosheric or other means of disturbance is indicated

4. how many airports worldwide have ever closed down due to visual recorded flight obstructions

the official story is changing depending on where you look
australia news link
www.theaustralian.com.au...

XPLoDER

[edit on 12-7-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

4. Actually, Jim Oberg brings up a case in which a Russian airport was closed due to a sighting of what was probably Venus.

He posted it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The large plumes of light in the original picture and steady rapidly moving lights described later I have seen before.

They are night launches of rockets.

I thought too that I had finally seen my First Pony^H^H^H^HUFO, but then I remembered that Vandenberg AFB had scheduled a missile launch that evening. I checked on-line and the time and trajectory matched.

They can look very spectacular and the nighttime atmospheric phenomena do appear nothing like aircraft.

It is usual practice for Communist countries to avoid mentioning any details about rocket launches.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It was stated pretty clearly in a few newspapers, that there was definitively a radar signal. Obviously there was.. why else would they close the airport? The officials at the airport said there probably would be no eyewitnesses, as it would take "special equipment (i.e. radar) to see it at all.

Why the confusion about radar?

They saw an object that confused them on radar. They could not identify it. They closed the airport. That's all we have. The "It's a military" comments means nothing. It means it -could- have possibly been a military craft, or it's simply a military matter (i.e. national security).

I don't think it should just be shrugged off because we don't know the facts. It's a real pity, some of the most amazing cases just get shrugged off because people don't get the answers they want to hear, or because there are not enough "facts" to prove conclusively it was a super-secret jet, or sight-seeing aliens.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

More that one source says no radar contact.

The staff member at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou said that the object did not show up on the airport's radar.

news.oneindia.in...

So we're getting quite a few "facts". The trouble is, they don't all jibe.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Russian airport was closed due to a sighting of what was probably Venus

Jesse Ventura agrees

Video Link

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackjesus75
Luke Skywalker has come back to check out china. This ufo is just like the space craft the luke skywalker and Han Solo had in Return of the Jedi. Black Nasa here In the states must be doing damage control all over the world. Thier is a war in space for many year now. Earth has been out of the war of the planets for many years. Some human that have space craft know the earth is a great place to get supplies. Thease ship are us a time wave jump to move threw space and time.. Time it self has been at war with the greays for many earth years now. The opening of the sky over china is a way to see what the people would do.. If the white side did this over the us they would been taken out.. Thier a law to the aleins and hybrid humans that not to mess with north america. .. Now if this is all a great story then let that be... This ufo is a mind bender or space and time... belive we are not the only humans in space and time..
www.youtube.com...

Han Solo's spaceship is tiny compared to the "celestial raft" mentioned by ancient Chinese books.

The Shiyiji (record of gleanings) says "a gigantic "raft" appeared over the Western sea during the reign of Yao (at least some hundred years before 2000 B.C.), it has lights on during the night like that of the stars and the Moon in the sky. The name for it is 'Guan yue cha' (raft for reaching the moon) or 'Gua xing cha' (raft hanging among the stars). The celestials live aboard the raft. The raft would float routinely over the four seas, 12 years a cycle, cycle after cycle, until the reign of Shun."

In fact, the very pictographic meaning of the Chinese character for "heaven" is "a round shaped object above man" (AKA "the oversized human head"). The Chinese have always believed that the "heaven" is round, their most important ritual object the jade bi is for "heaven", its shape is round. The sovereign is called "son of heaven", their legitimacy to rule is called "the mandate of heaven". The notion of a round shaped heaven dictating mortal world has deep cultural roots into the ancient past of China.

Interesting to note, the Yao people(an ethnic minority in China) has a legend says "originally the moon was not there in the sky, but only the Sun and the stars, oneday an irregular shaped object arrived, thats when we begin to have the moon."

You may turn to Lucas for your spaceship, but we can turn to the moon for something even bigger and unimaginable.

But the current "anti-china" trend in the West will surely blind many to see the truth.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by sunsky]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
this whole thing is a mess . . . it's a different report from every news source!

perhaps it's intentional?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by XPLodER

4. Actually, Jim Oberg brings up a case in which a Russian airport was closed due to a sighting of what was probably Venus.

He posted it here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/12/2010 by Phage]

thanks phage i had a quick search and came up empty headed/handed

i wounder if this was a case of mistaken identity or is it a cover up?

oh well please keep the facts coming im enjoying the thread

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join