It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't understand the big confusion in this thread. Nobody said that the China UFO was a helicopter. The image of long exposed aircraft was most definitely a helicopter, but it has nothing to do with this incident.

Video and the other picture are interesting. The long spread trail in the sky suggests that the object had a strong structure, moving at very high speed.

By news saying that it has a military connection doesn't give any hints to known aircraft, and definitely this has absolutely nothing to do with helicopters. It is propably related to military operated radar that covers the nation. Object could be simple space-debree, trash coming down from abandoned satellites (or old rocket's fuel pipes? whatever).

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaflis

And thus another UFO incident is born. To be built upon and elaborated as time passes.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This UFO in china shut down a airport..some thing happen their. The story may go on and we my never know what was above that city in china. Please aleins come and take me to your leader

[edit on 13-7-2010 by blackjesus75]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Probably seen already but here is a user video of different pics.
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
jesus that was hard work reading nothing.
The video is of a rocket/missile launch from the 30th June.
The picture in the OP is a terrestrial craft (long exposure).
So far all the pics and footage are useless to this thread.
This case is going nowhere and wont ever be solved.
I am an avid believer in Intelligently controlled non terrestrial craft and unmanned non terrestrial craft.
But all this confusion and bickering just makes us believers look like raving maniacs.
No wonder we are frowned upon and laughed at.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
jesus that was hard work reading nothing.
The video is of a rocket/missile launch from the 30th June.
The picture in the OP is a terrestrial craft (long exposure).
So far all the pics and footage are useless to this thread.
This case is going nowhere and wont ever be solved.
I am an avid believer in Intelligently controlled non terrestrial craft and unmanned non terrestrial craft.
But all this confusion and bickering just makes us believers look like raving maniacs.
No wonder we are frowned upon and laughed at.

I've been following this a bit and have to agree with you here. Considering how difficult it is to get news out of China, plus issues in breaking down the fact or faction of early first-hand reports, combined with mistranslations and misinterpretations of those reports, COMBINED with absolutely no clarity as to which pictures (if any) are actually from the incident makes this nothing more than an intriguing headline at the moment. The 50+ pages that have been posted on this subject have been worthless conjecture up to this point.

When something verifiable does come out, it will be a very interesting case to dig into, but right now...what a mess. We should use a little discretion when discussing this one. Heck, people are still arguing about the initial 'helicopter' picture when it doesn't appear that it had anything to do with the airport closure at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Croda

We have to view this incident with conjecture and skepticism. I had pointed out in an earlier post that this could very possibly be some of Chinas high tech stealth research program's.
As for the views of people that think people of our candure are "Insane" or "Unrealistic" that is nothing new, but for the most part, it requires Merit of rather higher than light dissection and research.
I don't think it is a helicopter either, I don't think it is a missile/Rocket either, I do in fact believe it is either an authentic UFO sighting, but whether it was man made as a top secret program or an actual alein space craft, we must research and dissect it with utt most scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's a photo I just found. Sorry if it's been posted already.

http//www.--.om/page1199999394.php
this should read all
news
web and then the rest, but I can't get the URL to embed or even to get the all news w*b portion of the url to show up in this post. it comes out as two dashes ex; --

here it is on youtube
www.youtube.com...

it's at the end of the video of still images. At the 44 second mark or thereabouts.

[edit on 7/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any one know why when I tried to embed the "all news web" url it comes out as "--", ie: two dashes?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ya how funny .This morning on my AOL it shows this pic..What is it 4 days after weve been chatting about it. I sent the pic to my friends a few days ago and they were like"Is that from that silly website you are always on..Then today therelike ya ive known about that pic for days LOL.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Any one know why when I tried to embed the "all news web" url it comes out as "--", ie: two dashes?

This is who we are.....

The owners of ATS have banned any linking to the appalling site of the appalling Michael Cohen.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While I agree a new thread shouldn't have been started, I do have this little tidbit from Reuters on the incident. Please note that this incident is being used to bad mouth the US. Take a look:

"Chinese experts said the strange object was actually debris from a US intercontinental ballistic missile, and officials later claimed they had identified the object but were not able to make it public as there was a 'military connection'."

www.bild.de...=13250108.html

False flag anyone?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Like my father has always told me. We are all nothing more then a bunch of mushrooms keep in the dark and feed a shovel full of # everyday!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This doesn't look like a heli to me. But then... I TRUST the PROFESSIONALS that were at the airport that night running radar and other equipment associated with an AirPort to know if it's a heli or not. I just can't see PROFESSIONALS closing down the airport for over an hour because they couldn't tell the difference between a heli and a UFO...ufo/ unidentified flying object. (for those that need it spelled out for them) common sense people...try it! (rme)

[edit on 14-7-2010 by tracehd1]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ah. I've never heard of the site... so... there you go. I'll have to investigate to see what all the hub bub is about bub. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
never really looked like a helicopter

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
it's a large purple pigeon.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
here it hit mainstream...check out yahoo.com...sorry if already posted.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IsAllInAll1

I believe this is another angle of the same launch.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Wow very strange. I'm not really sure what to think of it. It's got little circular lights on it and it certainly is disc-shaped but for me, it doesn't really seem like a UFO.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join