It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
ABC News International:

abcnews.go.com...

Also currently on Yahoo home page buzz:

buzz.yahoo.com...

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why does that UFO look like an iPhone??

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Thank you soo much eennoo for your well put post on this subject. I have read every page of posts on this subject up to yours and now i think i am done. You have answered this question for me. All this banetering back and forth with the "its a helicopter" and "its not a helicopter" crap was getting on my nerves cause noone had yet answered the question in my mind. How does a long exposure of a picture create this effect and why does the buildings not look all out of sorts as well. Seems what i got from your post is that the aircraft in the picture is moving so its appearance is altered. The buildings dont move. After reading about the ghosting of the buildings and looking at the pictures again i agree with YOU 100%. You are the first person on this thread to actually point out the real proof of what this is.

Now as to how i came about this story, i read the article and watched the video on yahoo news. After seeing that video i literally had my jaw open and was saying WTF. I for the most part always look for the most logical solution to things like this but always hold out a measure of hope that they may be real. I found myself watching this video and was truly amazed. Why would yahoo have it on their news if it didnt have some real merit to the storie and hell the pics were just awesome looking. So what was the first thing i did. I came to ATS to find the truth. And the truth i found. It seems as if more than a few news organizations are doing the same exact thing yahoo did. They are taking a story from china about a supposed ufo and running with it and throwing these pictures in for added flavor to truly MAKE the story. I have read phages and maybe..maybe not's posts and was divided about all this. I really wanted to believe this one because it came from china and well how many stories from china do you get to read about involving ufo's? Not any from my perspective.

I also tend to think that if this were real and given chinas military and obvious secrecy they have in their country regarding things of a governmental nature, that this would not even been on the news at all and would be blacked out so to speak. The fact that its even on the news says alot to me. Anyways i wanted to say thank you for your post. It truly makes me realize how truly valuable ATS is for information and even though i loose faith and doubt this forum sometimes, its still a great place to be.

As far as the person who posted that it will never ever be a UFO no matter how much evidence there is, i would like to say that you may be right. I remember a saying that goes." to the believer no proof is required and to the unbeliver, no proof will ever be enough". SO that being that and human nature being the way it is, we will always have to just take things on a matter of faith. I will not say to all of you who want so bad to believe in this, that it is fake or not real or a helicopter. What i will say is that to me, i have found the truth that fits for me. It answers the question in my mind and i am content with it. To those who are not, then seeking the truth will not stop here. You may come to the same conclusions some of us have already come to in due time or hold onto to your beliefs. Either way ATS is the place to come to discuss such things.

I will add this though. I love magic shows. I dont believe a magician can push an egg through a wall and is using sleight of hand to do it but sometimes its just fun to believe in the magic again. Take away the mystery of life and answer all that is unexplained and its like taking the flavor out of life. So for just a few seconds i believed again. It was fun.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I also tend to think that if this were real and given chinas military and obvious secrecy they have in their country regarding things of a governmental nature, that this would not even been on the news at all and would be blacked out so to speak. The fact that its even on the news says alot to me.

Well.. like.. the airport shut down. It's sort of difficult to hide that. You can't report nothing.

Also, the helicopter thing is irrelevant. I highly doubt that was the object. The object in question, per the airport itself, would have not been visible to the naked eye.

If it were something unexplained, then that would be the exact response I'd expect. It's a "military matter." i.e. none of Joe Public's business.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Obviously its not a helicopter when they shutdown a whole airport for the thing. Plus it would show up on radar as a helicopter, well kinda... it could be foreign and not have the right transponder code so its picked up as a UFO. I do have to say though the picture looks a bit overexposed.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Dont know what it is, but it definately is no helicopter.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Common Good]

How can you say that you don't know what it is and then say you know it's not a helicopter?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've been watching this whole thing very closely and I am interested to see what comes of it all. Can anyone show an incident of a helicopter doing this?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by teacherbrock
I've been watching this whole thing very closely and I am interested to see what comes of it all. Can anyone show an incident of a helicopter doing this?

if it was any air craft the responce would be follow me land or well shoot
if i flew a chopper over an airport in the states they would shoot me down after three attempts at contact they take this stuff seriously

but if i was in a ufo what would the PTB do?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Fox News story:
www.youtube.com...

This was a real event, that was undeniable.

If you have been following the news coverage of these events in china, you can see the desperate attempts being made to sweep this under the rug. Helocopters, missiles, and my favorite mirages lol.

"A superior mirage create appears above an object, higher in the sky. This mirage forms when cold air lies beneath warm air, known to meteorologists as temperature inversion. Light rays refract downward to the colder air, making the object appear to our eyes as above its actual position."

source:
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
Fox News story:
www.youtube.com...

This was a real event, that was undeniable.

If you have been following the news coverage of these events in china, you can see the desperate attempts being made to sweep this under the rug. Helocopters, missiles, and my favorite mirages lol.

"A superior mirage create appears above an object, higher in the sky. This mirage forms when cold air lies beneath warm air, known to meteorologists as temperature inversion. Light rays refract downward to the colder air, making the object appear to our eyes as above its actual position."

source:
www.csmonitor.com...

if there is nothing there then why is the atmosphere reacting in such a way as to lead to the object or trail from it

no bodys dumb enough to mistake this one for a rocket this time around (i will eat my smokes if this dosnt cause a real look at this issiue)

two rocket launches in a week and two falures?

radar data is required for me to formulate a senario

but if the same thing has shown itself twice whatever it is wants to get attension

ITS GOT MINE

XPLodER

edit english is second language still refining

[edit on 18-7-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont get 2 things.

Number one If the exposure rate is cause this "event" to look like a helicopter, how does the"con-trail" (for lack of a better word) expand in such a manner, I've seen helo's and the way the picture looks it seems to me to be gas of some sort, therefor, what helo has vapor trail. theoretiacaly say it were passing high enough and at enough velocity it could be possible, but if you roughly triangulate it is way to low for that.

the second, and i believe more valid point being, I heard(sources not confirmed by myself) that it had no radar sig. If this is true, then it owuld be impossible because of the size of the object to not have a signature. If it is travelling solow enough that you can capture the picture at any framerate, IT SHOULD HAVE A RADAR Signature.

Unless You can prove its a helo, then why say its a helo, just say I saw this other pic and this kinda of look likes the helo pic i saw. No one here is right anyways.

Its probably Jesus doing a flyby. Like sup yo, pass the dimsum.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
does anyone have the video of the UFO i havnt been on here for a while

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There's a MIL-6 helo in orange and red on the internet somewhere I'm trying to find it again that might be what this image is.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well here is a supposed video from a passenger on one of the diverted flights. Not too sure what to make of it but figured I'd throw it in here. It's an ok vid but why no one is talking on the plane IDK? Here ya go:

Enjoy...~Lane

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Lane75]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sorry can't get the vid to work right, here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If someone could post the vid in here for me I would greatly appreciate it. It's been out for a few days but haven't seen it on ATS yet or maybe I missed it, sorry for reposting if that's the case... Thanks for any help..

Take care...~Lane

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well i think this is the best evidence TO DATE, well impressed

This vid shows all the pics of it, they can't all be fake !

[edit on 23-7-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Finally figured it out lol, here ya go;

Enjoy...

Lane

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
debunkers can suck it.why? because helicopter or ufo, comin out in the mindset of 'oh no, its just people' ,all the time is living in a box....and i dont think anyone wants to live in a box.

anyways, great job OP

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lane75

ok I'm curious....in that latest video, he shows the city, then sees the object which looks CLOSE...tried to zoom in a couple times (still out of focus), but then starts filming the city again and zooming in on buildings????

Ummm, why would you NOT film the ufo that is right there....and resume filming the city below you???

Seems a little to strange to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join