It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hi all,

Thanks for the updated images, that finally put the 'helicopter theory' firmly in it's rightful place...in the bin of ridiculous and obviously wrong theories!

I took a snapshot of the China video posted, and it seemed strongly familiar to me...then i realized why it seemed so familiar.

Have a look at these two images, one is the snapshot from the 'China UFO' video, and the other is an image of a Flemish painting from the year 1710.

See any similarities?!

China, 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cd9531ebe5e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Painting 'The baptism of Christ', painted 1710.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81e7ed5fd4e7.jpg[/atsimg]

Curious eh?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Helicopters. hahaha

OKKKAYYY.

I saw that thread as well and was disgusted in the lame attempts to debunk that 'thing' as a helicopter. THAT IS NOT A HELICOPTER.

Dont know what it is, but it definately is no helicopter.

EDIT-- SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME where they see a helicopter in that picture? Seriously.

Im no UFO fanatic, but Im not going to dismiss something just because some "genius" says it is something else. Im starting to wonder about some of the members on this site, seriously.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Common Good]

Its a helicopter in an overexposed picture, which is why you see the ghosting of light sources and reflections otherwise in the picture. At least, according to the skeptics. I'm leaning in their direction on this one except for all of the witnesses. I wish there was a better picture that wasn't overexposed.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Which China video?

The one that Paradigm posted?

If so, he has just taken a bunch of photos of long exposure shots of helicopters off the net and posted them as "evidence" that it is a UFO.

Some of these photos, the photographers themselves have said that they are long exposure shots of helicopters.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Its strange indeed.
Even if one of the photos is a long exposure photograph of a helicopter and the other is a meteor/missile/santa.

At the end of the day, we must realise that the Airport apparently picked it up on Radar.

And apparently, I read that the militry where going to give an explination on Friday... And its now Saturday.

Also, there was a small paragraph on page 28 of Todays Daily Mirror about this incident.

Anyway, there isnt much of a backstory on the first (blured helicopter) image, just the claims of what the person who took it saw. We must question this persons motives.
Is this someone trying to cash-in on the UFO crowd? Surely the photographer got a bit of money for the picture as its one of the most wide spread images used on this story.

Which makes me think its questionable.

Then we have the image of the rocket/missile.

Now since its likely a military object, its likely the military are responsible. Hence there supposed press confrence... Yet I havnt seen much on this yet.

Now, if its a missle/rocket etc, and its flying over an Airport, and forcing an airport closure, then thats a bit crazy.

Who, in there right mind would test/shoot that over that open airspace?
The only conclushion is that it was an unfortunate malfunction.

Although, Im not going to make up my mind till I learn more.

Since if it was a rocket then more pictures should emerge... Even pictures of any contrails left behing by it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
people here on ats are junkies for these fake pictures ... they want so much to believe that they think there is a conpisracy inside the website to say different things about the pictures

lol

its time to stop ...

those are not real pictures, u guys are trying to put a subject to the front page that doesnt have any data yet ... just wait, if it comes up then fine, otherwise, stop trying to deny that it is a helicopter

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I am from China and it's my first time posting in this forum.
I see many of u r interested in the China ufo incident which caused the airport to shut down for 1 hour.
Many of u think it's a helicopter judging by those photos, however it's not the case. The locals have been posting photos and comments on the incident, saying that it's a huge object which elluminated half of the city and they are scared of speaking about it. Photos has been posted on various places which resembles the photos here, they are taken by different vitnesses. Someone who works in that airport said that it's a huge object flew over the airport and at some point it can only be detected via specialized radar of some sort(invisible??), and the plane are scared to take off....

Please teach me how to post image on this forum.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Also, the government has debunken the incident, saying it's a private jet!!
All the news reports follow that argument and with false image which are not taken on that day(photos of plane with light trials behind it being misidentified as ufo).......

Makes me wonder how much the government really knows and what they are hiding from us....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeChina
I am from China and it's my first time posting in this forum.
I see many of u r interested in the China ufo incident which caused the airport to shut down for 1 hour.
Many of u think it's a helicopter judging by those photos, however it's not the case.

Please teach me how to post image on this forum.

Hi MikeChina, thanks for posting, welcome to ATS!
Some good information from China would be welcome.

No we aren't saying it was a helicopter that shut down the airport.

We are saying this picture is most likely NOT the object that shut down the airport as it is apparently a helicopter:

Here's a thread on how to upload pictures as you requested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yep, the one he posted, although originally posted by a YT member called hiuhy8.

According to the poster on YT, no one has come out to officially describe this incident as having been caused by a photographer taking a picture of a helicopter on a long exposure. No one.

What has been said, is that 'A source' has knowledge as to the origin of the object in the image, but officials have DECLINED to comment, as there is a MILITARY connection.

So, there is NO chance this is simply a long exposure image of a helicopter.

For one, helicopters do not trail huge wakes behind them.
They do not close down airports and cause an international flap and controversy.

What long exposure images of helicopters DO do however, is make for a handy confusion tool to discredit UFO images.

If it were a helicopter, the Chinese officials would have simply SAID it was a helicopter or other conventional aircraft that had strayed to close to the airport without permission...they did not say this.

All the images that debunkers can conjure up, will not change the fact that any airport personnel can and could of easily identified an errant helicopter...they did not and have not identified this flying object as such, which to the impartial minds looking at this, should speak volumes, not so much as to what the thing IS, but what the thing absolutely IS NOT.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
this UFO lookds like the back side of the Millenium Falcon in Starwars...
It was very quiet last weeks about UFO but suddenly they are everywhere in the world... strange coincidence... don't believe it !

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

According to the poster on YT, no one has come out to officially describe this incident as having been caused by a photographer taking a picture of a helicopter on a long exposure. No one.

What has been said, is that 'A source' has knowledge as to the origin of the object in the image, but officials have DECLINED to comment, as there is a MILITARY connection.

No, as far as I can tell the officials haven't commented on this photo at all. What they have declined to comment on is the object that shut down the airport. Not this photo.

I've got a sneaking suspicion you haven't read the whole thread.

For one, helicopters do not trail huge wakes behind them.

That's where the 'long exposure' part comes in.

They do not close down airports and cause an international flap and controversy.

Of course images don't do that. Blips on radar do though. Nobody has said that this image did that.

What long exposure images of helicopters DO do however, is make for a handy confusion tool to discredit UFO images.

If it were a helicopter, the Chinese officials would have simply SAID it was a helicopter or other conventional aircraft that had strayed to close to the airport without permission...they did not say this.

Once again you are misunderstanding me. I did not say that a helicopter shut down the airport.

...All the images that debunkers can conjure up...

Oh please
I am hardly a debunker. Read some of my previous posts.

All the images that debunkers can conjure up, will not change the fact that any airport personnel can and could of easily identified an errant helicopter...they did not and have not identified this flying object as such, which to the impartial minds looking at this, should speak volumes, not so much as to what the thing IS, but what the thing absolutely IS NOT.

Now please read this carefully. I do not think a helicopter shut down the airport. I have said that from the start in the last thread and have not changed my mind. I even gave reasons why it would not be a helicopter. I really cannot say it any clearer or slower.

[edit on 10/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Then we have the image of the rocket/missile. .. Now since its likely a military object, its likely the military are responsible. Hence there supposed press confrence... Yet I havnt seen much on this yet.

Now, if its a missle/rocket etc, and its flying over an Airport, and forcing an airport closure, then thats a bit crazy. Who, in there right mind would test/shoot that over that open airspace?

Since if it was a rocket then more pictures should emerge... Even pictures of any contrails left behing by it.

Here you are: more videos of the June 30 rocket launch:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
And if it's not a helicopter, it looks like this to me:

Err, the [url] seems to be broken...Anyway, it looks like the TR3B to me, sure you've heard of it

[edit on 10-7-2010 by AR154]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Then we have the image of the rocket/missile. .. Now since its likely a military object, its likely the military are responsible. Hence there supposed press confrence... Yet I havnt seen much on this yet.

Now, if its a missle/rocket etc, and its flying over an Airport, and forcing an airport closure, then thats a bit crazy. Who, in there right mind would test/shoot that over that open airspace?

Here you are: more videos of the June 30 rocket launch:

Jimbo you keep getting the dates wrong bucko. China airport was closed on July 6th.

didn't learn your lesson from Don Ecker did you champ.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The first image you posted has nothing to do with the closing of the airport.

The second image is a helicopter.

Why do we need a new thread?

You are wasting your time, Phage.

No matter how many times you (or I, or anyone else) repeat over and over these blatantly obvious facts, certain users will persist against all reason.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i'd say that the overexposed pictures of helicopter
a- don't have windows on top and
b- don't project any light in their overexposure.
the fact that the images are distantly similar in form, doesn't justify it as an helicopter.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Possible captions for the 1710 pic;
'i always said Jesus was an alien'
or
'i didn't know the chinese had helicopters back then'

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Phage
The first image you posted has nothing to do with the closing of the airport.
The second image is a helicopter.
Why do we need a new thread?
You are wasting your time, Phage.
No matter how many times you (or I, or anyone else) repeat over and over these blatantly obvious facts, certain users will persist against all reason.
You mean the thread that says [New pics!] doesn't have new pics? Just the same old pics as in the old thread? Yes I noticed that too. And yes I noticed the reaction of the OP when this was pointed out.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

to upload a photo to this website, go to member tools, my pictures, upload to ATS photohost its free.

then you link from there and enjoy your chinese rice

first upload the pics so we can see them

then enjoy some rice

What a stupid post!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join