It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Is your agenda to just prove this is a helicopter or do you actually care to seek a chance of being wrong?

Who? Me

My agenda is the truth. I think this picture is pretending to be a picture of the object which shut down the airport. Thus, a fake.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Part of the discussion about whether it's a helicopter or not NEEDS to include the other aspects of the whole story. We're not simply analyzing some random photo here, we're talking about a very specific set of events that led to diverted flights and government intervention and had 1000s of eyewitnesses.

So Thermo Klein.....

Then you checked with Michael Cohen!

You ARE a treasure!

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

No need for this crap, getting personal against me? wtf. This story is covered by dozens and dozens of major news media sources around the globe. My ignorant choice of ANW or whatever Michael Cohen is about was apparantly wrong... I was unaware of the reputation.

Maybe YOU could actually read Shanghai Times or one of the other hundreds sources you might consider newsworthy.

Back off the personal and let's fight some ignorance here.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Is your agenda to just prove this is a helicopter or do you actually care to seek a chance of being wrong?

Who? Me

My agenda is the truth. I think this picture is pretending to be a picture of the object which shut down the airport. Thus, a fake.

Classic... we don't know where the picture's from... therefore I'm right and you're wrong
How do you know it's not the object?? You don't.

I'm assuming it's the object based on XinHua news. Let's keep looking shall we, before everyone decides they know the answer...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Thermo Klein

They didn't close the airport for a helicopter. That image of the helicopter has about as much to do with the story as the image that CNN posted. In other words, none.

And once again, the image of the rocket is from June 30. It also has nothing to do with the airport closing.

*sigh* so why did the airport close? anybody know? why would they close the airport because of a rocket from june 30? did it somehow suspend itself in time?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Thermo Klein.....

Come on mate.....

I tried to add a little humour by calling you a "treasure".

No harm was intended.

Look.....

The sources.....

The pictures.....

The story truly doesn't hang together.

Can't you see that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

How do you know it's not the object??

Wasn't the object at the airport invisible and only detected on instruments? If it was, then I am assuming that it is not the object in this picture.

[edit on 10/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Wasn't the object at the airport invisible and only detected on instruments? If it was, then I am assuming that it is not the object in this picture.

Correct.....

Glad someone is paying attention

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I've read a few versions about a light streak (with a picture included) and a sparkling dot seen by the air traffic controllers - hadn't heard it was invisible until now. What's your source that it was invisible and only picked up on radar?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It wasn't invisible it was not visible to the naked eye from the airport.

Two different things.

[edit on 10/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It wasn't invisible it was not visible to the naked eye from the airport.

and what's your source for that?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I've read a few versions about a light streak (with a picture included)...

Pretty please show me that picture?

Originally posted by Thermo Klein...and a sparkling dot seen by the air traffic controllers - hadn't heard it was invisible until now. What's your source that it was invisible and only picked up on radar?

It was written a few times in the other thread that it was invisible and was detected on radar before anything else. Not sure of the source though, if any.

If you have a look at the original news link, you will notice that the UFO was "detected", not seen. But I've read a few versions myself.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
well... it's 4 am; I'm goin' to bed.

The way I see it there are dozens n dozens of news sources with about 4-5 different stories going on. I'll decide what I think later. I could really use some sources from all you guys who seem to clearly know all about this.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Take your pick, there are several stating that it wasn't seen with the naked eye.

I'm merely pointing out that because it wasn't SEEN doesn't make it invisible, it just means that no one (that we know of yet) physically SAW it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
China has niethr confirmed or denied this being one of thiers or not.
We must keep some what skeptical if you wish to have a clear insight of what was happening at that moment.
China is on the vangaurd of stealth and higher technology, hell, thye are no different than any other government run operation of the world. When doing prototype or flight teating, they would react with the same disregaurd of the event as the USA had did with Blackbirf and the Stealth technology. So lets not get worked up over the photo, let's see some of the validation's of what this could possibly be.

First;

China's Quest for Superpower Status
Think about it! There is No Reason why the Chinese should not be aggressively developing stealth military aircraft. Flush with 2 trillion+ USD as they ride out the global recession in much better shape than the United States, research and development can easily be financed. If China can approach parity with the USA in numbers and quality of stealth aircraft, nuclear carrier battle groups and nuclear attack submarines, they have become a 'superpower' via projection of their foreign policy and military strength.

And for the most part, the Chinese have been researching and duplicating technologies from all walks of militaria aircraft and weeding out the most vital aspects of each and introducing to a completely new design an dpower plant platform.

China – Shenyang J-XX Stealth Fighter / Flight Concept Photo - irandefence.net

The signs have been there for some time. In 1997, the US Office of Naval Intelligence stated their conviction that a 4th generation stealth fighter was under development in China. Then in December, 2008, the highly respected "Jane's All the World's Aircraft" went on record saying that China has been developing a “heavyweight” stealth fighter for many years.

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Look at some of these projected prototypes and take of few of the CGI artistry and combine them to a format of higher than normal design, it does seem to fit the bill for this being some kind of top secret prototype of aircraft that they apparently don't want to fess up to just yet.

On the other hand, if they make it public that this was not one of thier's? Then it's aff to the races with investigating this sighting.

Gotta chill before become truly warm.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you EVER post on topic?

All I see you do is attack people, how are you not banned yet?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
my guess is that it is an american lantern..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

I see what you did there...

A clever comment but aptly coincidental with your nickname methinks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My question on this topic is not about the pictures and the stories.. It is about the chinese government, who is willing to block internet for its own subjects, now why would they let a story out that proves a UFO had them to close an airport.

But eey that's me, i'm just a dumbass

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I've read a few versions about a light streak (with a picture included)...

Pretty please show me that picture?

Well, "ChinaDaily" does actually have this picture on their website, but I have NO idea how trustworthy this source is or if this image really is related to the closing of the Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e0e3913649c.jpg[/atsimg]

SHANGHAI - An unidentified flying object (UFO) disrupted air traffic over Zhejiang's provincial capital Hangzhou late on Wednesday, the municipal government said on Thursday.

The airport had resumed operations, and more details will be released after an investigation, he said.

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation. But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.

Inbound flights were diverted to the nearby airports in Zhejiang province's Ningbo and Jiangsu province's Wuxi. Outbound flights were delayed for three to four hours.

A staff member at the airport's information desk said the airport had "no idea" how many flights were affected by the closure.

At around 11 pm on Wednesday, a netizen wrote three entries announcing the airport's closure in his microblog at Sina.com, but they were all soon deleted. He posted an apology at midnight, saying the news had not been confirmed and asking those who had republished his earlier entries to delete them.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

And here you can find contact information for Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport in case anyone wants to approach them and try to get some more information about what really happened:
www.hzairport.com...

I guess you would have to be able to read and speak Chinese, though, to be able to communicate with them in a meaningful way. If they want to talk about this at all, which I somehow doubt...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thankyou for the information

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join