It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

[NEW PICS!] China airport UFO was no helicopter!!

page: 2
57
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


not alike




posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Here are a couple more pics for your perusal:

A long exposure pic of a plane:


Helicopter:


Helicopter:


Helicopter:




Thanks for pointing out that its NOT A HELICOPTER.

now can think of of another explanation.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was wondering when ANW was going to jump on this...

I actually thought it would be ANW as the "news" source in the original thread(s) and was pleasantly suprised to not see any link to an ANW article (that I saw) being used.

I guess the honeymoon is over!

So where are these new pics?



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
not alike


Why not





Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Thanks for pointing out that its NOT A HELICOPTER.


How? Sure the pictures are slightly different (of course) but I can certainly see how a helicopter picture can end up looking like the picture in the OP.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I cant imagine why they'd shut down the airport for a helicopter, especially since this "thing" was seen on air traffic radar.. miiiight have had a transponder and not "zoomed" onto airport radar.

But, concerning my second post, here's a little montage I threw together of CNN v. Chinese media. This is SICKENING - utterly SAD that America trusts its media at all with junk like this going on. (to be entirely fair, although this is from CNN, it's CNNgo which is an Eastern version).




[edit on 10-7-2010 by Thermo Klein]



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Thermo Klein
 

Thermo Klein.....
It's a helicopter, as per our extensive work in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also note you have linked to the revolting, dishonest site of the banned revolting, dishonest Michael Cohen, an act in itself which is also forbidden.
Apart from that, everything's fine!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Its conclusive that its not a helicopter.
we know that its not a helicopter
read this thread and get up to speed


Yes suh!

Right away suh!




+13 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The "not a helicopter" supporters are apparently new to the concept of exposure and photography in general.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I cant imagine why they'd shut down the airport for a helicopter


Neither can I, that's why I think this pic is unrelated.


+11 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein
 

They didn't close the airport for a helicopter. That image of the helicopter has about as much to do with the story as the image that CNN posted. In other words, none.

And once again, the image of the rocket is from June 30. It also has nothing to do with the airport closing.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Thermo Klein
 

Thermo Klein.....
It's a helicopter, as per our extensive work in this existing thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also note you have linked to the revolting, dishonest site of the banned revolting, dishonest Michael Cohen, an act in itself which is also forbidden.
Apart from that, everything's fine!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

prove it phage suppoter

Phage as always you are dead wrong



All hail Phage!





posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


Chad you old bean....

I must say.....

I think this thread might have potential!

Tally ho..... tosh!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I was wondering when ANW was going to jump on this...

I actually thought it would be ANW as the "news" source in the original thread(s) and was pleasantly suprised to not see any link to an ANW article (that I saw) being used.

I guess the honeymoon is over!

So where are these new pics?




thanks for trying

keep your head up

maybe tommorow you will have a better day

smile kid you cant win them all



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Part of the discussion about whether it's a helicopter or not NEEDS to include the other aspects of the whole story. We're not simply analyzing some random photo here, we're talking about a very specific set of events that led to diverted flights and government intervention and had 1000s of eyewitnesses.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein
 

What other aspects? How do you know the helicopter image has anything to do with the closing of the airport? The first image certainly does not.

Please provide a source (a real source, Cohen doesn't count) regarding "1000s of eyewitnesses".



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Part of the discussion about whether it's a helicopter or not NEEDS to include the other aspects of the whole story. We're not simply analyzing some random photo here, we're talking about a very specific set of events that led to diverted flights and government intervention and had 1000s of eyewitnesses.


So Thermo Klein.....

Then you checked with Michael Cohen!

You ARE a treasure!


Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
What effing helicopter?
Yea those pictures where a long exposure of a chopper but they are totaly unrelated to the airport incident. The Airport spokesperson (government) stated it was picked up by instruments and not visible by the eye.

And your telling me the Chinese Airforce couldnt cath a chopper?


Oh Chinese simplified reads the same way as English, left to right.



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Part of the discussion about whether it's a helicopter or not NEEDS to include the other aspects of the whole story.


OK then. When and where was this picture taken?

The reason I ask that is because it is a big aspect of the whole story and nobody knows that this is even a picture of the object which shut down the airport.

[edit on 10/7/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Good to know ANW has such a horrible rep!

How about Times of India, AOLnews, Gizmodo, News One India, Australia News, Shanghai Daily, Economic Times...

Is your agenda to just prove this is a helicopter or do you actually care to seek a chance of being wrong?



posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
ITS OK... MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently this brand spanking noob who is chinese knows what happend


1 post and gone..... lol

Here is the link to the post on the orig thread... Go to the last page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This makes it even more dodgy sounding... Hey Phage, Got a new account? (joking)



new topics

top topics



 
57
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join