It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Could this be related to the thread "ETs will show themselves next saturday" that I was reading yesterday ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
According to the "World Aeronautical Press Agency", the UFO was spotted later over the cities of WUXI and NINGBO.

This would mean that from HANGZHOU airport it travelled approx. 200km NORTH to WUXI and then approx. 270km SOUTH-EAST to NINGBO

Or

From HANGZHOU airport it travelled approx. 150km EAST to NINGBO and then approx 270km NORTH-WEST to WUXI.

Either way, if this is true it moved approx. 500km back and forth.

Uh, no, being seen from cities hundreds of miles apart does NOT necessarily mean the object moved from city to city to city.

If the report is true, it's another useful clue as to the identity of the object.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Or it was really HIGH over head between these places and its location is an approximation of its bearing ,,there is NO suggestion of a change of direction...

True, but then you would expect it to be seen by the other dozen cities in between Wuxi and Ningbo.

Who says it wasn't? And if not, what were the local cloud cover conditions?

There is an internet site you can go to to obtain that information.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Uh, no, being seen from cities hundreds of miles apart does NOT necessarily mean the object moved from city to city to city

Yeah, we've already covered this. Keep up. It doesn't necessarily mean it wasn't moving from city to city either.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Can we agree on some points?

A. A blip was caught on radar. This blip was unidentified, thus became a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). There is no indication how close to the airport it actually was but we can assume it was close enough to warrant a closure of the airport.

B. It was reported to the news that it could not be seen from the ground. Eventually photos showed up in a newspaper, but if the object could not be seen from the ground these were either unrelated stock photos or other non related photos.

C. Friday an official report was to be issued. It is now Saturday in China and so far we do not have a report of the official story.

Any other points that need to be added?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by notfallingdown

I am not sure if the first pic is an image of what was seen at the airport - however the pic you are referring to is not a meteor - a meteor with windows, red on top, bright light on the bottom and sliced thru the power lines.

I do wish we could get a confirmed image of what was seen.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
Can we agree on some points?

A. A blip was caught on radar. This blip was unidentified, thus became a UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). There is no indication how close to the airport it actually was but we can assume it was close enough to warrant a closure of the airport.

B. It was reported to the news that it could not be seen from the ground. Eventually photos showed up in a newspaper, but if the object could not be seen from the ground these were either unrelated stock photos or other non related photos.

C. Friday an official report was to be issued. It is now Saturday in China and so far we do not have a report of the official story.

Any other points that need to be added?

Wasn't the first sighting of the UFO by the crew of an airliner coming in to land? Since they weren't warned to avoid a UFO by the tower, this might imply that there was no radar track until AFTER the aircrew made their visual report... but that's speculation.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
John Lear is a Handy Pilot with Pedigree

Golly, please don't call him in. But if you do,
I guess I'll have deserved it....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I agree with what you said except "they said it could not be seen from the ground." We don't know that to be a fact or what they want us to think - yet.

Yea, where is the China Saturday report?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

No jim , I worded my reply carefully to say exactly what I meant , that your comment is abusive , demeaning overbearing and some would say downright bullying , "Your" hypotheseis of this event was mentioned before you and your ego arrived in the thread , which was being confused by an erroneous photograph, in the op.Many other posters , myself included noticed this and indeed agreedwith "your" hypothesis...

You are the only one resorting to insults however , and for it to be the same insult over and over in many threads , is both extremely boring and almost amount to "baiting"

I tried to be diplomatic in my first reply as I do believe you have very good knowledge in this area ,although,If you are not willing to share it or how you came by it then dont mention it ...whats the point?

I personally do not have all the time in the world to look up every rocket launch , not because i am retarded but because I am a proffesional in a completely different field which pays for life in the real world.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Can you guys take your little "argument" some where else ? people are busy talking about THE TOPIC right now...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

Photographic explanation:

1. The shot has handshake to the left during exposure. If the object (craft) in the picture is moving to the right probably within about 150-180 degrees of the handshake direction and at a decent rate, then there won't be any apparent blur on the moving object. It will, in effect, cover the blur area through movement.
2. A bright light can have a corona type affect in cameras where it covers a small object in front of it. e.g. the power line. I noticed that when I first looked at the photo. It's only covered where the light is really bright. This is consistent with how cameras function.

I'm not saying it is or isn't a real photo, but those issues are consistent with normal photography.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by pirhanna]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lastest News development reported on Top Chinese News sites

Hangzhou Airport Civil Aviation Authority investigation has not released details of UFO

Last night, Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport was forced to fly 56 minutes. Unlike in the past is that this is not the weather, but the UFO appeared over the airport, this newspaper carried a report on the matter first.

Yesterday, this reporter came to Xiaoshan airport for further field investigation. However, as of press time, the "light" in the end what the departments did not give a clear statement.

Air "light body" no-fly 56 minutes to the airport

Last night around 8:30, Xiaoshan airport is still busy. At this point, there is a flight landing at the airport is ready. Suddenly, the crew discovered that the air there is a "light", while passengers on the plane also saw.

Because the range is long, not very clear to see. As a result, the crew made an emergency to a report on air traffic control center. But surprisingly, air traffic control center's radar did not detect the "light" exists.

Out on flight safety considerations, from 8:41 in the Airport suspended all flights taking off and landing, the authorities immediately began extensive aerial search. At the same time, airport security for the first time on the airport ground security investigation.

9:41 p.m., in the confirmation channel security, the Xiaoshan Airport to resume flights to take off and land only.

During 56 minutes of "no-fly" time, Xiaoshan airport and out of a total of 18 flights. 12 of them incoming flights to other airports in the alternate only temporary, three flights to Ningbo, six flights to Nanjing, two flights to Nanchang, a flight to Wuxi.

Originally from Chongqing, Hangzhou, flying a Flight 21:10 in Xiaoshan airport. But the plane flew over the seven or eight kilometers Xiaoshan airport, the ground command center received the instructions sent: temporarily unable to land, waiting for instructions. Aircraft circled over nearly half an hour before landing at the Xiaoshan Airport.

"Prior to that, because the air traffic control, thunderstorms, weather and other reasons, the aircraft can take off and land are common, but will advance notice. Like this so suddenly." Staff said he had never encountered such a situation.

According to preliminary statistics, a total trip of more than 2,000 passengers were disturbed, one of the largest flights delayed more than three hours.

This reporter has learned, after the airport has never been a similar incident occurred.

It was photographed "light" but identity a mystery

Yesterday, this newspaper first reported the incident aroused the concern of many of the media and the public, everyone was talking about.

According to witnesses at the time that "light" is the Xiaoshan airport in the southeast the surface air, approximate location in Kuala Lek, the party mountain area, but did not take long to disappear.

In addition to the crew over the airport, around 20:30, Xiaoshan xinjiezhen husband, surnamed Ma also inadvertently discovered a air "light", he immediately used the camera (camera) to "light" film down.

Mr. Ma usually likes photography, he used the camera is Canon EOS500D, bought soon.

"20:30 can not, I see the sky there is something very strange, a shiny spot, Twinkle, twinkle, but not as we usually see the flash of aircraft." Mr. Ma was curious, so fly ran home out his camera, "it was dark, I transferred to a 1600 sensitivity, using a 18mm wide-angle, hand-held shooting, open Rear-curtain sync, shutter speed is 2 seconds, aperture of 3.5. I fear shivering violently , hold your breath for. "Mr. Ma pressed the shutter, and finally to capture the" light ", the time is 20:26. Although the image a little bit true, but "light" of the running track is clearly visible, he was in the air moving, yellow and red light.

"After not long, something's gone." Mr. Ma said.

At present, the Xiaoshan Airport, Mr. Ma has also been filming the "light" photos

link   
reply to post by JimOberg

That I am not sure I am reading a translation of the original news report here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Look for the post from Mclaneinc, they posted a translation of the article.

By me reading it, it almost sounds like the radar detection was first, but again it is translated so I am not sure I am reading it correctly.

link   
The authorities failed to release "light" details

"Light" in the end what? After the news that "light" may be something called "sunshine power" of the solar day and night flight test aircraft for the night. However, after confirmation to the departments concerned, this view was quickly ruled out.

Others have speculated over the discovery of Hangzhou Xiaoshan Airport UFO, is likely to be a private jet. Because of China's private jet market has certain scale, and some wealthy Jiangsu and Zhejiang also has a private jet. Others say, this may be the rocket debris

Yesterday afternoon, the reporter went to Zhejiang Xiaoshan airport, civil aviation air traffic control stations find out. But the Civil Aviation Air Traffic Control Branch of Zhejiang, said the building guard, did not schedule an interview can not freely enter. Relevant offices at the division's attempt to dial the phone, but calls have been unanswered.

According to report, at present, the Civil Aviation Authority of the East China experts have arrived in Hangzhou, and provincial government departments have been involved in the investigation.

However, as of press time last night 11:30, authorities did not disclose "light" appears in the details.

But only one day, Baidu last on "Xiaoshan Airport UFO" message to the 4500.

source : news.163.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by moskov2012

Because the range is long, not very clear to see. As a result, the crew made an emergency to a report on air traffic control center. But surprisingly, air traffic control center's radar did not detect the "light" exists.

So according to this there was not radar detection? Am I reading this correctly? Someone please confirm that I am reading this in fact correctly.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
wow, all these different stories, all saying different things.... this is getting really confusing now, just as the government probably planned it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Didn't you get it. People saw the thing by their eyes. The Gov intended to say they found out on Raydar first so that if there was any chance that flight was a military jet from the outside wasn't detected properly by PLA army. They won't lose the face. But afterwards. they found out that Jet was in fact non-human technology based. They realised it's more serious than they thought. That;s why they decided not to release any details at this point and to have a investigation first about what's really going on. Otherwise, the people would be in panic.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join