It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hold on a minute - it's already Saturday in China. Where's the official report that was due Friday?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

A rational thinker!!
yay!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga
reply to post by JimOberg

It's like the third or fourth time you've suggested this...why not hop off your plates and do it yourself, contribute something to the thread instead of barking orders?

- Fry

I've already done it. But I'm not the gatekeeper here, and it would have stronger credibility if it were done and reported independently.

Or do you think you deserve a one-on-one remedial tutorial?

Is this the helpless, whiny way you approach consideration of ANY puzzle in your life?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0R10N
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Dont know if anyone else posted this but even CNN reported it. Mods, please delete if someone has included this link already.
|LINK|

Wow. They have the best picture of the UFO yet!

There's a link in that article to this one:
www.china.org.cn...

Looks like a typical sunset lit contrail to me.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks, I knew it was there but could not fid it.
Appreciate the help.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Wow.

Morning coffee and cigarette not going over well for you today, or what?

I've done my fair share of work in this thread, I haven't seen you add anything other than pointless posts telling people to do things that you are apparently unable to post yourself because...you're not the gatekeeper?

I am Gozer. Can we be friends?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow3467
ok some of you people really need to stop saying reflection when it's been said a hundred times that the "object" was caught on radar and did not respond to ATC

I guess saying at a hundred times makes it true. Boy are you clueless about reality checks.

All that's been happening is that the eager-believers have been regurgitating and IMPROVING on the same story over and over again in a litany of groupthink credulity.

Case in point -- infrared observation.

NEVER reported. I can be refuted here, and would be grateful to be corrected with real evidence.

Just dreamed up by a poster.

Consequently accepted as true by the weak-minded because of repetitions.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I assume this image has been posted... I did start going through but...

i.dailymail.co.uk...">Link to image with HUGE trail

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That photo seems to have nothing to do with the sighting. To be honest, there is not much information at present to come to any conclusion as to what happend. So, until more information comes out, we will just have to wait and see how this case unfolds.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Wow.

Morning coffee and cigarette not going over well for you today, or what?

I've done my fair share of work in this thread, I haven't seen you add anything other than pointless posts telling people to do things that you are apparently unable to post yourself because...you're not the gatekeeper?

I am Gozer. Can we be friends?

That could be exceedingly dangerous...

Always with the excuses why the basic investigative techniques should be avoided at all costs, like, it's MY fault? The way you RUN from reality checks gives disturbing insights into your rationalization for remaining ignorant.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Put "China UFO" into Google News... that photo of a helicopter is spreading like wild fire.

We don't know what the UFO was that shut down the airport, but they are going to bury it aren't they. And they're doing it with a blurry photo of a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

seems like it

another legit situation buried

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
I assume this image has been posted... I did start going through but...

Beautiful shot of the June 30 Progress space freighter launch from Kazakhstan. Does anybody dispute this ID?

"Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

Bosh for the brainless. Educated people knew the Earth was round and had a good idea, from Greek science, of the actual dimensions. Columbus was the one in error -- his proposal for reaching Asia by sailing west was based on a gross underestimate of Earth's circumference and Isabella's scholars correctly concluded he would starve long before reaching Asia.

As he would have -- but for the lucky accident of tripping over an unknown landmass. Then he showed his genuine navigation skills (and winds/currents knowledge) by getting back and forth accurately four times.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Can you please refrain from being needlessly abusive towards me, before I report you and ignore you in one fail swoop?

Your "basic investigative techniques" are not basic for me, as I'm new to these forums. So take it down a notch, I'm on your side - just new.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This article may have an actual image of what people saw (or not)...a sunlit contrail.
www.china.org.cn...

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

its a shame that they are going to bury it because originally im pretty sure they said it was invisible to the naked eye and that they picked it up on radar?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Would that show up on radar, also could this just be another stock photo that they inserted?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Can you please refrain from being needlessly abusive towards me, before I report you and ignore you in one fail swoop?

[putting on grammar-nazi hat]

It's "one fell swoop".

[grammar-nazi hat -- OFF]

I've found -- and the recipients have often [not always] admitted later -- that a certain level of verbal abuse is an effective teaching tool. If you're satisfied with your current level of investigative habits and techniques, and want to feel good about yourself, by all means killfile my posts.

I just believe that we ALL can do a LOT better, and without BETTER approaches, figuring out this phenomenon is doomed.

Which may coincide with the interests of some parties who may be responsible for sparking SOME of the sightings.

Sure, keep misinterpreting the evidence for stuff they don't want people to understand. If it makes you feel good about yourself, go right ahead.

I'll keep trying my approach. It's had some spectacular successes over the years.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

What's weird is that at first in the very first original article, it was said that it couldn't be seen by the naked eye, and that it was caught on radar (and I'm pretty sure no ATC response), but now you got all this "pictures", seems to me like they took the 1 day excuse they had, contacted a bunch of other media outlets and are now trying to cover it up with these fake pictures.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by shadow3467]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
deffo a normal aircraft. the long exposure means that anything moving will appear enlongated, prob just a helicopter with a search light, but the photo taker has potentially capitalised on the fact that the airport shut.

I am aphotographer, and there are probably over 50 things in my garden that i could make look like an alien or 'ufo' with long exposure. the reason it has been taken long exposure is because its dark, notice how the ambient light has caused the picture to stain to that colour? thats the effect of long exposure.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join