It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I broght this tread back because I think this is the most spectacular UFO show ever. I think the Chineese have a really cool pulsjet flying platform or something. The links in this thread seem to have been abnormally sterilized. This leads me to believe this is a real aircraft and real secret. Anybody else got intersting new facts about this sighting? Aliens would have been craftier.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
It's interesting that they admit a military connection, considering the photo appears nothing like current military aircraft technology.

I would like to know more about the crafts behavior during this event, as well as size approximation by a credible source.

It appears to either have port holes (which would suggest a large, multiple manned craft) or lights that don't necessarily face the direction of flight like a normal aircraft.

I can't wait to see what they say when they release more info on Friday.

UFO's (Crafts) are nothing but top secret military flying crafts which we already know exist, hence the military connection is very obvious and does not surprise me at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The shape is what I find interesting about the UFO in the pic. It doesn't look like the normal shape of flying machines, in my opinion. It reminds me more of a modern non military submarine/boat type shape.

Made me think if this craft could maybe be built for both air and under water travel?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ok now I am going with the long exposure theory. debunked. changed my mind.
edit on 3-3-2012 by earthdude because: I was wrong

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow, how did this thread survive the HOAX bin?
The photo is a long exposure of a helicopter, not a UFO,
and it's not even at the airport.

So did they ever say what it was?
This article said it was identified.

news.xinhuanet.com...

A source with knowledge of the matter, however, told China Daily on Thursday that authorities had learned what the UFO was after an investigation.

But it was not the proper time to publicly disclose the information because there was a military connection, he said, adding that an official explanation is expected to be given on Friday.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

The reason that the lower very bright area of the craft appears to be in front of the wire is probably due to diffraction of light. ( en.wikipedia.org... ) Although there is also some light from the top of the craft (obviously for the camera to be able to photograph it) the intensity is far far less than the light coming from bellow it. you can observe this principle by shining a torch on a wall and seeing how the light seems to "spill" over and remove any hard edges defining a illuminated area and a non illuminated area.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C1OUD
reply to post by Bachrk

The reason that the lower very bright area of the craft appears to be in front of the wire is probably due to diffraction of light. ( en.wikipedia.org... ) Although there is also some light from the top of the craft (obviously for the camera to be able to photograph it) the intensity is far far less than the light coming from bellow it. you can observe this principle by shining a torch on a wall and seeing how the light seems to "spill" over and remove any hard edges defining a illuminated area and a non illuminated area.

I think it is likely that the image in the OP is a long exposure of a helicopter, similar to these long exposure pictures of helicopters in this other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The blurriness of the OP's image could be due to the exposure time being more than a second.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by C1OUD
reply to post by Bachrk

I think it is likely that the image in the OP is a long exposure of a helicopter, similar to these long exposure pictures of helicopters in this other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The blurriness of the OP's image could be due to the exposure time being more than a second.

Very interesting theory but to me, that still doesn't match up with the picture in the OP, in fact it looks nothing like it

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
SNIP

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on April 23rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

SNIP

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on April 23rd 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It seems you've miss taken my point slightly on my post. I apologise in advance if my wording seems in any way seems patronising when I come to explain in a moment but its purely down to my lack of command over the English language necessary to try to explain without seeming this way.

I was trying to indicate that the comment made about part of the object being behind and part of the object being in front of a telegraph line could be explained. The part that appears infront of the line is the extremely bright underside of the object. and this is due to the light diffracting around the telegraph line and into the camera lens. this is because the effect of diffraction is possibly 100s if not 1000s of times more noticable due to the intensity of the light. The part of the object IE the "solid" looking part which is not highly luminous appears behind the line as you would expect for a normal object.

You seemed to be commenting on the fact that with motion blur and camera shutter speeds normal objects in the sky can appear stretched and bizzare like the photos in your link and also in this post. It just seems to me that the two aren't really related - the diffraction and motion blurring techniques that is.

regardless of that little mix up i think you've got a very good point about the motion blurring thing.

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join