It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

a new photograph just popped up...

this just keeps getting better

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Apparently exopolitics has deemed these photos disinformation

www.examiner.com... blish_twitter:2383

Together with radar evidence, the photo has been widely circulated in the mass media as physical evidence of a UFO responsible for closing down a busy regional airport. However, shortly after the People’s Daily story, the photo was included with four others on Godlike Productions, a popular U.S. internet forum. The problem was that the four other photos were unrelated to the China incident and/or fakes. The fakes were included with the genuine UFO China photo in a Youtube video that went viral. Was it simply a mistake, or had a psychological operation begun to downplay the significance of the China UFO incident by mixing a genuine photo with fakes.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

That's pretty cool. Watching the video, and knowing people that were at the airport, I can say this actually happened and even though sources suchas Yahoo! News say it's just a testing missle I want them to first: show me a missle that travels that slows and emmits blue light, second: travels without sound, and third: tell me what the missle was aiming at because I don't see a blown up target anywhere. :-)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

Actually, that picture (fixed link here) looks a lot more "conventional" to me. Looks like a missile with a long flame coming out the back flying at low altitude at high speed. Maybe a missile test gone awry?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Spent the last 4 years of my life around military helicopters. Either that picture is a UFO, or it is a picture of something severely distorted to look different. I've never seen any helo look like that, regardless of ambient lighting, weather, speed and height.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

Actually, that picture (fixed link here) looks a lot more "conventional" to me. Looks like a missile with a long flame coming out the back flying at low altitude at high speed. Maybe a missile test gone awry?

I'm getting a 404 with that link.

I've been really interested in this story. I keep trying and trying to think of something logical it could be but I can't and I'm also not hearing anything logical as far as I'm concerned. Now I'm very skeptical when it comes to these sightings, but this one has me stumped so far.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

I'm getting a 404 with that link.

I've been really interested in this story. I keep trying and trying to think of something logical it could be but I can't and I'm also not hearing anything logical as far as I'm concerned. Now I'm very skeptical when it comes to these sightings, but this one has me stumped so far.

If you are still not seeing the image, click on the image "properties" and copy the address shown there. I have no idea what it is shown in the picture, other it appears to be red in colour.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wrong topic - please delete

[edit on 26-8-2010 by mrixxx]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by mrixxx]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I thought this picture of a particular Chinese missile might move things on a bit, although it's not meant to be conclusive,

www.defencetalk.com...

But if so?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

yes,it is true,i am chinese and live in China,it occured at a big city's civil aviation airport,it effected some plane's usual taking off and loading.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
can anybody tell my how to post things because i want to share my ufo story with everyone....its pretty amazing

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

MOD NOTE AND EDIT:
Please do not spam posts. You posted the same comment HERE

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on October 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The Same Image i saw last month, where's the newer one from last week?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

that my friend is a missile.
edit on 10-10-2010 by snusfanatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

id say similar, but not the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Or perhaps they've deemed GodLike Productions as disinformation.

Just another case of us believers falsifying things for attention and then claiming it's a psyche operation by some sinister government hellbent on getting us to become food for giant slugs rather than allow for proper clean study.

It'll be our fault when the world crumbles - but we'll blame it on those nuisances the critical thinkers using the tools they've created to do so.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Sorry...another bugga up as a newbie.
edit on 11-10-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Cool photo! I have seen allot of UFO photos out there but this made my day. If you put some wings on that ship it would look like something out of Flash Gordon. Interesting stuff tho. Has the photo been analyzed yet?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Why does every object in the photo look double blurred but the "ufo" is not double blurred? Plus somethings up with the powerline. Part of it is above the line and the other below.

Well spotted. I could not quite put my finger on what was not right with this picture until I read your response. The "UFO" has been photo shopped in and the power line is the give away. If you look closely you can see the power line running through the ufo. It was not edited out correctly. I am sure this has been debunked several times over already.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Actually, if you take the photo too paint and invert the color with black and white enhancement, you can see the high power line does pass in front of the object, it is just that the brilliance of the object is obscuring our visual depth allowing to look as if it were put on top of the back round represented.
Regardless, you can see the wire pass over the image of the craft/UFO/projectile very plainly if you follow the rule of 'PAINT' and view 'Invert' too see what I am speaking of.
One thing is very strange, and though it doesn't necessarily pertain to this particular photographic evidence, it is how the Chinese have seemingly debunked the ability to travel the speed of light theory that was conceived by Einstein and apparently just debunked by Chinese scientists??? Wonder how they could have figured that out with other than in house experimentation, "May be from physical attempt?"

edit on 023131p://3874 by Allred5923 because: Forgot a word too complete post for better understanding..

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join