It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 3. Objectives

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I have found more indications supporting my finding of the conspirators intended target of killing 95% of humanity:

• The publication of the Ninety-five theses by Martin Luther in October 1517 is usually considered the beginning of the Protestant Reformation. It is very likely that the leadership of the conspiracy, that is the Roman Catholic Church, took the 95 figure from this work.

• The so called Georgia Guidestones were a monument that stood in the U.S. state of Georgia between 1980 and 2022. It had ten points (like the Ten Commandments) and was commissioned by a man using the pseudonym of Robert C. Christian.

Robert C. Christian = RCC = Roman Catholic Church.

The conspirators created this monument as a way of telling some truth (mixed with false information, as they always do) about their plans. In the first point they announced/confessed their intentions about the number of people our planet will have after the 5th phase (2023-2033) if they win:

This monument was bombed on 6 July 2022 (surely by people working for the conspiracy) and subsequently dismantled, so the year 2022 is the year zero, that is the base year, and given the fact that during 2022 the world reached the mark of 8,000 million inhabitants, then it can be concluded that my assumption is right, and thus the 95% figure is correct.

95% of 8,000 million is 7,600 million, so that would left the Earth with 400 million, a number under 500 million, as this monument said.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The absolute smartest people I have ever ever met have been philosophers and the absolute dumbest people I have ever met religious.

Fortunately; The philosophers don't mind arguing or debating the religious... But by no means is it a schadenfreude on my part. The philosophers have no end and know there is no end to philosophy and the debating of it and the religious are ultimately nihilist as they want an end to all of this existence and believe there is an end to it and that; That end to all of this somehow turns into an eternity and do not want to debate about it.

What's sadder is philosophers have to stoop to logic and reason and do without ration when it comes to religion that does not stoop to logic or reason at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

The absolute smartest people I have ever ever met have been philosophers and the absolute dumbest people I have ever met religious.

Fortunately; The philosophers don't mind arguing or debating the religious... But by no means is it a schadenfreude on my part. The philosophers have no end and know there is no end to philosophy and the debating of it and the religious are ultimately nihilist as they want an end to all of this existence and believe there is an end to it and that; That end to all of this somehow turns into an eternity and do not want to debate about it.

What's sadder is philosophers have to stoop to logic and reason and do without ration when it comes to religion that does not stoop to logic or reason at all.

Interesting you say that. You refuse to explain your errors about June 12th. You are what you despise...

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

Please PM me I no idea what you're on about. June 12th is no more significant to me than any other day.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

Please PM me I no idea what you're on about. June 12th is no more significant to me than any other day.

I'll PM you as well. Marxist predicted with certainty that the same sources he is using for all his other information confirmed that nuclear bombs would go off in London, Paris, and Tel Aviv on June 12, 2023. Obviously that did not happen and he still fails to address his huge error!

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Oh predictions of future events of the doom sort... If I'm not mistaken; Are deemed as acts of terrorism; As the predictions etc. are seen as a threat and treated like a confessional desire to have such events take place and as an attempt to instill fear and are taken very seriously.

Most of such occurrences of that sort publicly reported; Has been by Evangelicals and their supporters with their; The end is near/here message.

edit on 21-7-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Still, Marxist is silent...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
More evidence supporting the 95% figure:

• The filmmaking movement Dogme 95. From which we can decipher the following information:

Dogme would be a reference to the religious concept of Dogma.

95 means the percentage of the world population the reactionary conspirators are plotting to kill.

The ten years duration of this movement (1995-2005) is a hint to the ten years (2023-2033) the 5th phase is planned to last.

The last year of this movement, 2005, would be a reference to 25, meaning 2025, the year of the expected return of Adolf Hitler (whether in person or symbolically).

• This is the most used type of gasoline in Spain since late 1990s:

Sin means “without” in Spanish, but here it appears to be used in an ambiguous way to just mean the English word sin (or sinners).

Plomo means lead, and in Spanish it has the same metaphorical meaning of “to kill someone” like in English, in both cases due to this metal being used to make bullets.

And 95 would be another reference to their intended target of murdering 95% of the world population.

I have deciphered more hidden evidence supporting my finding of the 95% target set by the conspirators:

Red Dawn is a alternate history film about the invasion of the United States by the Soviet Union, Cuba and Nicaragua. It was released on 10 August 1984.

At the minute 7 we can see a gasoline sign with a 95 on it:

1.05 would mean 105, a reference to 2025, the year of the planned return of Adolf Hitler, since 1920 (year of NSDAP foundation) + 105 = 2025.

Later on there is a scene in which the intended number of survivors of the 5th Phase, 400 million, is indirectly mentioned:

(This streaming service, Filmin, does not usually provide the English subtitles).

“Well, and who is with us?”.

“600 million Chinese screamers”.

“Last time I heard they were 1,000 million Chinese screamers”.

“And they were”.

In conclusion, the information decoded from this film is another confirmation of the conspirators’ main target for the 5th Phase (2023-2033): to kill 95% of the current world population (8,000 million) and leave the Earth with only 400 million inhabitants.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Interesting conclusion.

As in, deranged?

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
But Marxist, where are the nuclear bombs you predicted for June 12, 2023?

Why are you afraid to explain your error?

posted on Aug, 11 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
More clues supporting the 95% target:

Cypher is a science fiction film released on 2 August 2002.

On the minute 05:15 this driver’s license can be seen for approximately one second:

There is hidden information on it:

The running time is linked to the 95 (red underlinings) because they form a sequence of two-digits figures: 01234567890123… followed by a 5, but going backwards, like a countdown, as in …55-45-35-25-15-05-95-85-75-65…

Terra is Latin for Earth.

The surname Thursby is hinting to Thursday, of which the “day” part would mean “die”.

In conclusion: This film would be another announcement/confession about the number (cypher) of people the conspirators want to kill, that is 95% of the world population.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Another indication pointing to the 95% target:

Mars Attacks! is a science fiction film released on 13 December 1996. It’s about a Martian invasion of the Earth.

The Martians come to Earth in groups of 8 spaceships:

In this film we can see this restaurant:

The big donut would symbolize our planet, and the one he is eating plus the 95 would mean the conspirators’ planned target of killing 95% of the current world population.

A closer view of the 95:

The leader of the Martians wears a purple cloak. He symbolizes the Pope, since the color purple is the color of the papacy.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

More evidence pointing to the 95% target. It is related to the film 12 Monkeys:

• The operating system Windows 95 was released on 24 August 1995.

The very name of this computer program is an allusion to 95, but there are more clues:

12 Monkeys was released on 29 December 1995.

If we see the time passed between both dates:

12 is hinting to the title of that motion picture. 7 would be a reference to the seven deadly sins.

The release of Windows 95 was very famous back then because its commercials featured The Rolling Stones’ song Start Me Up.

This song is from the album Tattoo You, that was released on 24 August 1981, exactly fourteen years before the release of Windows 95.

If we analyze both dates:

We find a hidden 14/88, a code figure that have been widely used by neonazis and other extreme-rightists since the 1980s.

In addition to that, Charlie Watts, drummer of The Rolling Stones, passed away on 24 August 2021, exactly forty years after the release of the album Tattoo You.

The single Start Me Up was released on 14 August 1981, exactly ten days before the release of that album.

So here we have 40 x 10 = 400, another allusion to the 400 million people the conspirators are planing to leave alive if they succeed.

There are confirmations in the form of numbers repeated twice:

Charlie Watts died being 80. He was born on 2 June 1941, therefore he was 40 years old when that album was released. (Two fortys, counting the above mentioned one).

Windows 95 was released to manufacturing on 14 July 1995. (Two fourteens, counting the release date of the single).

In conclusion: Apart from the 95% target, Bill Gates and The Rolling Stones used this to announce/confess that they are members of the reactionary conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
More hidden information can be deciphered from these two elections:

• The 1972 United States presidential election, in which, according to the official results, Richard Nixon got 47 million votes while George McGovern got 29 million votes.

(As I told in this post, the conspirators announced in the 1981 film Blow Out the rigging of this election, in which George McGovern was the real winner with a 62% of the popular vote)

• The 2020 United States presidential election, in which ,according to the official results, Joseph Biden got 81 million votes while Donald Trump got 74 million votes.

If we pay attention to the number of votes from both elections, we find a connection between them:

(Number of electoral votes of each candidate is in parentheses)

The two ones from the link between McGovern and Biden were announced by the conspirators in the results of 1972:

In Virginia, one faithless elector left Richard Nixon with eleven (two ones) electoral votes in this state.

More information can be learned in we look closer to the official results of these two elections:

Both Francisco Franco and Joseph Biden were born in a 20th of November (purple underlining)

The last three ciphers of the year Franco died are the same ones than the last three figures of Trump’s popular vote: 975 (green underlining).

There is a numerical series (red underlining): 22-32-42-52-72-82-92. The 62 is lacking from this sequence, this would mean that, if the conspirators succeed, the 62nd quadrennial election in the United States will not take place. Therefore, the 61st is planned (by the conspiracy) to be the last election in this country.

Richard Nixon died on a 22, while the last two figures of George McGovern popular vote is also a 22 (blue asterisks)

George McGovern died in the tenth month, October, while the last two figures of Richard Nixon are also a ten (purple asterisk)

The 2020 US presidential election is the 59th quadrennial presidential election in this country. 59 backwards is 95, an allusion to the conspirators target of killing 95% of the world population.

Following the number of popular votes of these four candidatures in ascending order, the number of electoral votes seem to form a date linked to fascism:

McGovern: 17

Nixon and Trump: Both 7 (5+2+0=7. 2+3+2=7)

Biden: as the zeros don’t count, 36

The Spanish Civil War started on 17 July 1936

In conclusion: with this part of the puzzle, the conspirators announced once again they rig the elections of all countries they control, which likely are most (if not all) the capitalist countries. Also, they put another reference to the 95% target.

posted on Sep, 9 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

Both Francisco Franco and Joseph Biden were born in a 20th of November (purple underlining)

I meant that Francisco Franco died the same day Joseph Biden was born: on a 20th of November (purple underlining), precisely the day Biden was celebrating his 33rd birthday.

33 would be an allusion to the Catholic Church (since 33 = CC) and to 1933, the year the nazis took power in Germany, also by means of rigging the 5 March 1933 German federal election, as I told in this post.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Another evidence pointing to the 95% target, this time I have found it in an artifact from the Nazi period connected to Adolf Hitler, not in a film.

This sign was found in the Adlerhorst (Eagle’s Nest), one of Hitler’s headquarters:

At first glance, it just looks like an informative sign that describes the operation and servicing of the bunker's air ventilation and gas filter system. But there is hidden information that can be extracted from it:

The 9 and the 5 (blue underlining) would be references to the target of killing 95% of the current world population.

The “4 mm” and the “4-10 mm” (red rectangles) are hints to the 400 million people that would be alive if the conspiracy succeeded. They put these “fours” twice to proof it is not a coincidence. They are found in points five and seven. The five would be an allusion to the Phase 5, while the seven would be an allusion to the seven deadly sins.

edit on 25 9 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: Typo

posted on Sep, 27 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
• The telephone country code of Myanmar (former Burma) is 95:

Notice the codes of Bangladesh (880) and Thailand (66), two countries bordering Myanmar: 880 would symbolize, as the conspirators say the zeros don’t count, 88, meaning HH = Heil Hitler. While 66 is FF = Francisco Franco.

Furthermore, Cambodia is also very close to Burma, and its country code is 855. Hitler was the 55th member of the NSDAP, and 8 = H, the initial of his surname.

Objective, Burma! is a war film released on 17 February 1945.

17 is a hidden 8 (1+7), and if we take the 1 and the 4 (they mean “the fourteen words”) from the year of release, we end up with 95.

This film had a preview in New York City on 26 January 1945. We obtain the same result with the day (2 + 6 = 8), and the year is also 1945.

The months (January and February) give us the figure 12, which could be an allusion to the Twelve Apostles, to the twelve years the Hitler’s regime lasted or to both.

In conclusion: The conspirators used the connection between this film and the country code of Myanmar to announce their objective of killing 95% of humanity.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The telephone country code of Spain is 34:

34 is CD, according to this alphanumeric code often used by the conspirators:

CD is equal to 400 in Roman numerals.

Therefore, the conspiracy used the country code of Spain to announce/confess their goal of leaving Earth with only 400 million people alive after the end of phase 5.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hidden Hand was an ATS account who claimed to be an Illuminati insider and who did some Questions&Answers sessions with other users of this forum back in October 2008.

I wasn’t here in 2008, but I did read his messages a few years later (around 2012, I guess) and remember all this thing about that “densities” and the Mayans calendar. Yesterday, I read again all his messages (here) and noticed how many times he wrote about the “95% Negative”, this is just one of his responses (HH is Hidden Hand, ATS is the user asking him the question):

So he was actually a member of the real Illuminati: the reactionary conspiracy. As they always do when talking to outsiders, he gave some real information mixed with a lot of disinformation, in this case he used the disguise of esoteric talk linked to the so called Mayan Prophecy, a matter very popular at that time.

In conclusion: That “95% Negative” is a reference to the 95% objective of killing 95% of the world population. Him talking about the 4th and 6th “densities”, but no mention of the 5th one, would be an indirect allusion to the Phase 5 of the conspiracy’s plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join