It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
how am I suppose to read a 23 pages thread

lol

so, whats the conclusion?

somebody needs to do a separate analysis, impossible to read it all

so, are there multiple pictures from different people? thats the most important thing, if there are, then we can analyze it; 1 picture is not enough ...

[edit on 9/7/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
Any chance you're in communication to Mandarin speaker's regarding this case from the local area where the supposed incident occurred ?

No contact -- this thread, as is usually the case with ATS, is attracting the widest and newest material, it seems.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Noooes..These picture, as far as I know are already discussed here and are identified as helicopters.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well that is around where the DROPAZ landed 10,000 to 12,000 years ago.
2nd

[edit on 7/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Well, my wife is chinese (mandarin) If you give me a link, then i could ask her for some help. Mind you, she hates the ufo subject

I can use search engines in a number of foreign languages (like www.yandex.ru) but not Chinese, so I don't have original links. But I'll keep an eye out for them, thanks to your offer.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It looks like a long, colourful chinook to me - this would explain the possible military link.

S&F for posting

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's a long exposure of what looks like a helicopter.

Which would match up with what the article says about it involving the Chinese military.

So, I wonder why a Chinese military chopper was hovering near the airport?

perhaps searching for a terror cell that has a stinger missile & has served the Chinese Security notice they intend to shoot one down for not paying the $500 million ransom demand... what else

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As far as I am aware it is after 3am Saturday morning in China now.

There was supposed to be an update re military issue on Friday in China.

Is anyone familar with good chinese sites we might find an update on. Any chinese folk on here that keep up with the news at home?

I have no clue about any good chinese sites.

24 pages in and all the guessing is getting tedious. People should take a break from giving their opinions until we get the update.

(enough of the bloody helicopters, we got that some people think this is what it is on page 1.)

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
My wife just told me we went there when we were both travelling china lol
She just watched the chinese news about the ufo on you tube, but she refuses to convert it too English
I will see if i can get round her. Maybe give her a massage or something

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok, conclusion is that the pics posted by the OP are from an helicopter ...

so, is there footage of the real thing?

this thread should definitely go as a hoax

since most people think the first pic is a real one!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocimaster
More pictures in this video:
www.youtube.com...

from 4. minutes

Thanks -- the 'comet' at about 2:05 looks like the apparition also seen from Bishkek, Almaty, and from Urumqi last June 30. I think i hear the announcer describing it from Xinjiang, the province where Urumqi is located -- and an earlier poster said she was comparing the airport sighting to this earlier video from Xinjiang.

The sequence of events clearly describes the air crew spotting the UFO and informing the tower.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Separate the photo of the OP from the article, at least in your mind, and look for the answer as to what thing or event caused the airport to shut down for a period of time, seems to be the most logical way to evaluate this.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

I've heard the long exposure argument before which is possible. However, the pairs of lights (portholes) are not streaking like the bottom light on the craft.

Strobe lights. Simple explanation.

Edited to say sorry, this was already pointed out. I did not realize how many pages this was.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This will end up like O'Hare. Everyone will still be wondering years from now.

All that petty bickering is really getting old in these threads.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This will end up like O'Hare. Everyone will still be wondering years from now.

I hope not, but you are probably right. We will never know what has happened. O'hare was a perfect cover-up, and here will be the same.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted here, but i thought that people should put some perspective on this matter.

To begin with i had opened this post several days ago for a particular purpose. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suddenly i see this post indicating that this image is a UFO, not a flying saucer but an Unidentified Object. Well the object has been identified and was obviously very much acknowledged but sadly the public was put into a total mind game to believe something entirely different. I guess about now the link bellow puts things into reality.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Who ever said that we're behind schedule....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Alright, Just for the new people coming onto this thread, or ones that have not read everything. OP's picture has nothing to do with what happened at the airport. Now, im not great with photoshop but I tried a couple things out to see if we can get a better image. Not great but I'm still trying right?

In this one I was trying to see if there is any indications to a helicopters rotors on top. To me it looks like there is no sign of rotors, so I dunno, think what you want.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That missile launched June 30. The China airport incident was July 6

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why don't they land? Why do they just fly by?

Must mean we are not that interesting

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
some English language news posts:

Hong Kong
South China Morning Post Online
0253 GMT, 09 Jul 2010
Report by Will Clem in Shanghai:
"'ufos' Cause Flight Delays at Hangzhou"

Flight delays may be commonplace in the country. But the airport in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, offered an unusual reason for traffic disruption on Wednesday night: it said planes had to be grounded because of "suspected UFO activities".

Airport authorities kept mum about whether any "close encounters of the third kind" were involved, but said the closure of almost an hour was due to "safety measures" invoked by air traffic controllers.

"We were told there was a possible unidentified flying object and therefore all take-offs and landings at the airport were halted," a spokesman for Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport said. The initial advisory was issued at 8.45pm on Wednesday and the airport's runway remained closed until an all-clear signal was given at 9.41pm.

"Following that, normal services resumed," he said. "In total, six outbound flights and 12 inbound flights were affected by the closure."

He refused to speculate on the nature of the mysterious object, saying that an investigation had been launched into the incident by the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China in conjunction with the provincial government.

The enigmatic incident has sparked off a flurry of stories in cyberspace with a number of websites and blogs posting photographs purporting to be the object in question.

However, one image of the Hangzhou sighting reproduced on Xinhua's website appeared to suggest that rather than a visit from ET, it, too, could have had a terrestrial source.

Instead of a flying saucer, the blurry and indistinct enlargement showed what appeared to be a large four-engined aircraft producing voluminous vapour trails caught in the evening sunlight.

Xinhua: "Aviation Experts Cool on Private Plane Theory in East China UFO Probe"

HANGZHOU, July 9 0658 GMT (Xinhua) -- Aviation experts are expected to complete late Friday their investigation into an unidentified flying object that disrupted air traffic over east China for an hour on Wednesday.

An investigation team, comprising police and aviation officials, are still trying to identify the UFO that was located over Zhejiang Province.

"No conclusion has yet been drawn," said Wang Jian, head of air traffic control with Zhejiang branch of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, told Xinhua Friday.

Media have reported speculation that the UFO might have been a private aircraft, based on the increasing number of privately-owned aircraft in the province.

But an industry insider who declined to be named Friday ruled out the speculation as "too unprofessional" without giving further explanation.

Wang Jian said the private plane was "just a guess."

Xiaoshan Airport in the provincial capital of Hangzhou was closed after a UFO was detected at around 9 p.m. Wednesday, and some flights were rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join