It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by tristar

That missile launched June 30. The China airport incident was July 6

Careful what you read and take as credited reporting. There is a 5 day gap which the media was unable to play down and i wont even touch the subject of a tight window between the two incidents.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

It's maddening that governments are not forthcoming on these things. But, then we don''t even know if they know.

Oh well, the Aliens are going to reveal themselves tomorrow, so we don't have long to wait

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Not sure if this has been posted here, but i thought that people should put some perspective on this matter.

To begin with i had opened this post several days ago for a particular purpose. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suddenly i see this post indicating that this image is a UFO, not a flying saucer but an Unidentified Object. Well the object has been identified and was obviously very much acknowledged but sadly the public was put into a total mind game to believe something entirely different. I guess about now the link bellow puts things into reality.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Who ever said that we're behind schedule....

Just to quote myself to put people back on track :

www.global-military.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

good work on bring even more confusion to this thread.

bring yourself back on track and throw everyone else off track.

quoting the dailymail as a source is not something i would be confident in.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You're talking about the Minuteman? So what day did it launch?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualgirl
Why don't they land? Why do they just fly by?

Must mean we are not that interesting

You would think they would at least grab a nice meal of Chinese Food. Aliens have no taste.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks for latest news!

Judging by these reports we will have to wait another day or so before the report is issued.

We will know then what direction this is going in. Truthful of not?

People should wait until then instead of paying any attention to people living in fantasy lands where they claiming to know the military secrets of china and the U.S.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Mabey they landed back in the Earth!
2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Interesting YouTube Video, and yes there are some pictures at the 4+ minute mark that I have not seen anywhere else on this thread.

What I am seeing are several stories, either intentionally (dis-information or typical Chinese Government), because it seems like what closed the airport (for 1 hour - thank you Phage!) - was at higher altitude.

Then there are images of your typical teeny tiny lights...

And then there is the OPs main image, and now I see images in this YouTube video linked to by Bocimaster

Given that the airport was closed (for 1 hour - thank you Phage!), then something was there, obviously a "UFO" can merely be an unidentified plane, or something more exciting.

I recommend others to look at the YouTube video and give their opinion, these might be new or old images, already de-bunked, time lapse style images of innocuous object etc, or something more exciting. I would like to see the originals of these images in this YouTube video...

TTFN

askbaby

(Edited for a spelling mistake, and to clarify that the airspace was not closed... merely that the airport did not allow any landings/departures for 1 hour... thank you Phage...)

[edit on 9-7-2010 by askbaby]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by tristar

good work on bring even more confusion to this thread.

bring yourself back on track and throw everyone else off track.

quoting the dailymail as a source is not something i would be confident in.

I guess the next link will be from a U.S. mil site, but am currently awaiting for it go viral before i post the link.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There was a link to AOL Online that posted a while back, check it out

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by askbaby

There is nothing that indicates the "airspace was closed". The airport was closed for less than 1 hour. That means that there were no landings or takeoffs permitted.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well the LGM30 was apparently launched as early as July 2

www.dailytech.com...

If you've got proof, Tristar, that it was launched on July 6 that would be swell.

Of course we could be looking at debris over the Chinese airport, from the LGM30

If this was some kind of "warning" to N Korea, it didn't seem to work too well.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well the LGM30 was apparently launched as early as July 2

www.dailytech.com...

If you've got proof, Tristar, that it was launched on July 6 that would be swell.

Of course we could be looking at debris over the Chinese airport, from the LGM30

If this was some kind of "warning" to N Korea, it didn't seem to work too well.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

I may and may not, but you do realize that such information i would rather leave to internet users as there is a security issue involved.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I may and may not, but you do realize that such information i would rather leave to internet users as there is a security issue involved.

Fair enough. But can you tell us does it have anything to do with the ROKS Cheonan sinking?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Fair enough. But can you tell us does it have anything to do with the ROKS Cheonan sinking?

Its a puzzle that i am sure that even you are very capable of answering. At some point given the vast amount of information by particular members within ats, would more or less point those who choose to research to a direct or indirect correlation to what you have asked.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

If one asked their machine to delete Oberg's followup comments after the first one, one would be way ahead in reading through the thread and, just perhaps, in their opinion of Oberg.

Plus, the Site Owner's avatar is over the top in respect to his position (which I presume to be true). He comes in hitting pretty hard, leaving an impression of "I, as lord and master, hereabouts, have spoken."

When both he and Oberg takes the time to respond to a thread, I figure the topic is too hot for somebody and must be sabotaged via disruption. They both have their ways of doing that.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

That missile launched June 30. The China airport incident was July 6

Careful what you read and take as credited reporting. There is a 5 day gap which the media was unable to play down and i wont even touch the subject of a tight window between the two incidents.

I can't make any sense of your advice.

The Russian rocket -- NOT "missile" -- was launched from Baykonur at 15:35 UT on June 30, toward the space station. It was covered live. There is not the slightest doubt when, where, and whither the rocket flew, or what people south of its flight path saw and photographed and videtaped that evening.

The airport report was also quickly covered in the news. As part of the China TV coverage, a video of the earlier rocket launch seen from Xinjiang was also shown but accurately described as from the earlier event.

As I said, I don't understand the implications or suggestions you seem to be trying to make.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by JimOberg]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You're talking about the Minuteman? So what day did it launch?

A Chinese scientist claimed that the June 30 launch seen from Xinjiang was of an American missile test from California. The scientist is a moron.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Its a puzzle that i am sure that even you are very capable of answering. At some point given the vast amount of information by particular members within ats, would more or less point those who choose to research to a direct or indirect correlation to what you have asked.

FOXMULDER147, you're not falling for any of this codswallop, are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join