It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
reply to post by Phage

The object was only detected on IR Radar and no response which proves the craft was un Earthly. Maybe the Aliens are planning to show themselves tomorrow?

It was either unearthly or some new stealth bomber etc from another country

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I asked NASA what this was and they said it was a "trick of light and shadow". Hummm Where have I heard that before?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

The object was only detected on IR Radar and no response which proves the craft was un Earthly. Maybe the Aliens are planning to show themselves tomorrow?

What is IR radar?

If what was seen on radar was an actual object (and not a radar "angel"), it could have been too far away to have been seen on the ground. That's sort of the point of using radar.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Has China developed technologies that rival the superpowers?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Whoaa, this picture is a clear picture!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by AvidWatcher
I heard one of the explanations was that sunlight reflecting off of airliners. I thought this happened around 9pm?

Excellent point, somebody's thinking out there.

One could argue that there is plenty of sunlight at 9pm, especially in the summer, and especially above the clouds.

I don't need any more idle arguments. Go FIND OUT, dammit.

Try www.heavens-above.com, for the fourth or fifth time.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Dont know if anyone else posted this but even CNN reported it. Mods, please delete if someone has included this link already.
|LINK|

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Seems to me , that although its probable that the sun had sunk by this point in the day, that the sun is not the only light powerful enough to create this reflection. Could have been a strong searchlight ... airports often have revolving high candle power lamps , this could be a reflection of one of those ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

It's like the third or fourth time you've suggested this...why not hop off your plates and do it yourself, contribute something to the thread instead of barking orders?

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661

.. and shuts down airports costing the country millions of dollars.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
China is pushing for Disclosure. That's basically it. Though I think it's some kind of backengineered craft, it does look pretty similiar to the lightships I see at night. Good that this event happened either way.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was going back over the news stories of the event I found where it mentions observation equipment but not specifically radar in seeing the UFO. Could anyone redirect me to the story where this was mentioned, the radar being used that is? I am just trying to retrace the story from the start with the actual reported materiel without the embellishments.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol, the swamp gas made it to China..

[edit on 7/9/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

link   
So after taking the time to read through this, what we have is a blip on a radar that closed down an airport for a while. We have pictures that have nothing to do with the event in question. We have an ongoing debate about the pictures that have nothing to do with the event and are clearly a blurred aircraft (as pointed out by several level headed people) - but anyone who states this fact is called names and labelled a "debunker", etc. So...

Blurry picture, check.
Random story that has nothing to do with the picture, check.
People claiming that this is "proof" and "disclosure" is coming, check.

This thread right here is the epitome of why the alien visitation religion is so laughable.

link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
I asked NASA what this was and they said it was a "trick of light and shadow". Hummm Where have I heard that before?

Sure you did.

And you got the ufonaut's drivers license number, too, didn't you?

You're right -- we've heard it all before, wild claims of insider knowledge with no evidence except (drumroll) the poster's sincerity.

I'll pass on believing it, for now, if you don't mind.

link   
ok some of you people really need to stop saying reflection when it's been said a hundred times that the "object" was caught on radar and did not respond to ATC

link   

Originally posted by copper5661

What superpowers?? I hope you don't mean the US or Russia. They're not really superpowers.
The elites control the power, not countries.

Anyway, according to this article, it seems to be there is more than one sighting.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

The articles are all pretty ambiguous, probably because of translation difficulties.
This one does say it was a radar contact.
www.news.com.au...

[edit on 7/9/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

We will see tomorrow when the Aliens show themselves to us. I really think these are the first preparations for tomorrow evening. I believe the airport was closed to let a whole fleet come into the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Seems to me , that although its probable that the sun had sunk by this point in the day, ....

Are you totally helpless? Can't you even perform the SIMPLEST research task such as finding out the time of sunset on a given date for a known location on Earth?

Who ties your shoelaces for you?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join