It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Of The UFO That Shut Down The China Airport!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

Yea, they planned for people to be stupid and not do any real research.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I asked mama, she said it wasn't a UFO - it was the DEVIL!

Such a good film, but such a true quote.... love it

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moskov2012
According to witnesses at the time that "light" is the Xiaoshan airport in the southeast the surface air, approximate location in Kuala Lek, the party mountain area, but did not take long to disappear.

Excellent!

South-east of Xioashan matches my provisional route of the object posted on the previous page:

Your information of "north" suggests to me that the UFO came over China's eastern seaboard in a North-Westernly direction (meaning it must have come from over the Pacific, and should have perhaps been sighted in northern Australia), moved over Ningbo towards the Xiaoshan airport, and then changed direction completely and went north to Wuxi. (That's if the reports of witnesses are true)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have to pointed out. Some of the pics exposed from some websites were actually fake evidences sent by the Gov in order to confuse the public with the real object taken by the people : The 3200 meters Long Red Light tube shining in the sky you saw on this forum.

those other pics saw during the twilight were actually military jet photos.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That thing in the photo really does look like a radiant white type mothership. The more one looks at it the more it looks like it is giving piggyback to pairs of white type ufo orbs. Seen something very similar to this and the light is like something so bright

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Article about it now on AOLNEWS

Link: www.aolnews.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
I assume this image has been posted... I did start going through but...

Beautiful shot of the June 30 Progress space freighter launch from Kazakhstan. Does anybody dispute this ID?

"Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

Bosh for the brainless. Educated people knew the Earth was round and had a good idea, from Greek science, of the actual dimensions. Columbus was the one in error -- his proposal for reaching Asia by sailing west was based on a gross underestimate of Earth's circumference and Isabella's scholars correctly concluded he would starve long before reaching Asia.

As he would have -- but for the lucky accident of tripping over an unknown landmass. Then he showed his genuine navigation skills (and winds/currents knowledge) by getting back and forth accurately four times.

you actually made me laugh out loud... it proves a point though doesn't it? Although the code behind it is far more profound and very, very clever.

Anyway - thanks for the info on the picture as that makes far more sense - and why ATS is a wealth of helpful people (well, mostly).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The UFO was sighted in Wuxi and Ningbo, and they happen to be the two cities flights were redirected to from Xiaoshan. So did the UFO follow the redirected planes?!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by moskov2012
According to witnesses at the time that "light" is the Xiaoshan airport in the southeast the surface air, approximate location in Kuala Lek, the party mountain area, but did not take long to disappear.

This is a terrific report, thanks for making it available.

The challenge is to interpret this paragraph to extract the compass heading of the 'light' as seen by the aircrew and passengers. Most written reports provide such information this way -- by referencing local landmarks -- but they usually prove impossible to convert to absolute azimuth.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow3467
wow, all these different stories, all saying different things.... this is getting really confusing now, just as the government probably planned it.

In my experience this is typical of the rush of preliminary reports. I haven't seen any need to postulate the existence of a deliberate obfuscation agency to generate this kind of initial confusion and contradiction. We're usually entirely capable of creating the fog all on our own (maybe too much heavy breathing).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

The Mods dealt with me Jim

Any chance you're in communication to Mandarin speaker's regarding this case from the local area where the supposed incident occurred ?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech

The Mods dealt with me Jim

Any chance you're in communication to Mandarin speaker's regarding this case from the local area where the supposed incident occurred ?

Well, my wife is chinese (mandarin) If you give me a link, then i could ask her for some help. Mind you, she hates the ufo subject

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Kuala Lek (瓜沥)

maps.google.com...

Party Mountain (党山)

maps.google.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Somamech

I am Chinese Citizen and Mandarin Speaker

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
news.oneindia.in...

I think this site was posted earlier, but it's the only one I've read so far that has made mention of anything showing up on radar.

"Air traffic controllers at Xiaoshan airport in Hangzhou City, located in the east of China, reportedly spotted an incoming UFO on their radar systems forcing the shut down of the air operations."

"According to the Shanghai Daily, the authorities saw a mysterious glowing object on monitoring instruments."

The intrigue is going to keep me up all day, I swear.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have been looking at the pic posted by the OP of this thread for a good hour now....very carefully. all the little details.
It is obviously a blur created by a time lapse delay or movement of the camera at the time the pic was taken.

Irregardless, the point I'm trying to make; can anyone with photo shop abilities, "reverse" the effect? Un-blur it ?

If you look carefully at the roof line of the house on the left, you can see the distance between the actual roof line and the "blurred' roof line. It happens to be the exact same distance as the two double port hole lines on the object. (Disregard the first single port hole light to the right of the object in the pic).

Sorry. Not sure if I've made my point. The only thing I'm good at with pictures is looking at them, and not modifying them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eennoo

Man if the original turns out to be a heli, thats messed up. Crazy how those long exposure pics look JUST like an ET ship. Geezus, just come make yourself know to the masses already! Oh wait, that is this Saturday right? Riiiiiiiiiiiight!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Does that imply some EMP was involved? Maybe it was exhausting after jumping at high speed.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
More pictures in this video:
www.youtube.com...

from 4. minutes

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It would be nice to see more pics of this one! Well,at least i'm being allowed to reply to this UFO forum,i seem to have been blocked from replying to some different ones for some reason. Anyone else having trouble here?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join