It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey original poster! Jesus, man!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why don't you consider yourself to be wrong? Just because I'm an Atheist in life doesn't mean I'm an evil person or that I'm brainwashed. Numerous times I posted links and examples of what Atheism is and why I chose to be an Atheist in life. Simply you blow it over; like we're brainwashed little children who know no better. You have some serious maturing up on your own part "randyvs." Soon you'll realize how immature your childish antics are to people on the internet.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Not trolling. But I have something that will blow the lid off this joint! I would like to share with you a story of Bumba. the African Creator God of Vomit. Yes, vomit.
"In the beginning, all was dark. Then out of the darkness came BUMBA, a giant pale-skinned figure. He was not feeling well. In fact he had not been feeling well for millions of years. He was lonely, and the unbearable solitude was making him ill.

Troubled by a ballooning bellyache, he staggered, moaned and vomited up the Sun. Light burst forth into the Universe — and he choked out the Moon. The stars came next and then, with a tremendous effort, he threw up the planet Earth. We do live in a very sick world.

This nauseating display was brought to a triumphant conclusion when, as an encore, he vomited forth nine animals, an assortment of humans, and a pile of diced carrots.

Exhausted from his labors, he sat and watched as the nine creatures multiplied. After a while, they had evolved into every living thing on Earth. Which goes to show that Creationism and Evolution are both right."

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's beyond me how religious people can criticize evolution with all its facts and proof...yet believe in a total fairytale at the same time, and claiming it's a fact

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Oh! So you just absolutly hate the one who made us. To the point of insulting people for not hating him the same way you do?
Or can you explain your self to the masses, that are reading this, better than I'm doing ? Please don't let that make you nervous.

Mrxyz

It's beyond me how religious people can criticize evolution with all its facts and proof...yet believe in a total fairytale at the same time, and claiming it's a fact

Obviously.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Sadly people like Rebel and KJ will never even consider that they may be wrong. A definitive trait of absolute insanity or brainwashing in totality.
Take your pick.

When you get done calling me insane and brainwashed, the floor is yours.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Show me proof that a god exists.

Show me proof it is your god.

Now is your chance. I have a feeling I have nothing but name calling and insults to look forward to. I have at least refrained from attacking your mental capacity.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How can you make a religious statement, like the OP did about the whole "burning in hell" thing without providing any proof or evidence to back up that statement.

But when people start criticizing his statement, he chooses to attack their theories instead of backing up his own.

I'll help you randy:

1) Prove me God exists. REAL proof, not some "I know HE exists because the bible is His word" bull#. Scientific proof!

2) Prove to me that YOUR God is the right one, and not Allah or any of the Hindu gods.

3) Prove to me that the whole Adam & Eve incest story with the talking snake is really so much more credible than evolution...I can't wait

And no more "proof is in the eye of the beholder" bull#. Show me scientific proof that can be tested and verified! If you can't, your whole thread is 100% USELESS because it's based on pure speculation.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

It was written by different humans, wich means there will be errors. The ideas were inspired, not the words. It contains history, but it's not a history book. It contains science, but it's not a science book. And goes on...
It's a book on salvation, and on that subject, it's a perfect book. The accuracy of this objective remains unaffected with these so called errors you gave.
There are the translation problems too, like on any other book. That's why it's said that "all translators are traitors", you guys have your satanic bible too, it's not perfect, and it's not a proof of his existence or not. It's drifting away from the thread's subject...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

yes I am aware of what applies and what does'nt and to whom, that is my point

Your point is pointless. The point is that the bible has errors. You and others seem bent on twisting that any way you can to make excuses for them. Who cares what the reasons are. The only argument being made is that the bible is indeed rife with error. The reasons mean nothing. It either has errors or not. You all, but Randy, agree it does. Case closed there with you so whatever your point was supposed to be, it failed.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.-Matt5.20

What did I say about bible quotes? Something about them being a waste of our time?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

ah almost missed that "smart" remark,

Since this is a new post, you actually did miss that remark. Otherwise it would have been in your first response. This is the kind of logic we are struggling with. Anything that conflicts with your basic ideals can just be twisted to mean something new. You missed. You are giving it a second try now. Accept that you are flawed like the rest of us.

too bad I can't see you face to face like in a temple collecting revenue unlawfully

What the hell are you talking about? Why do you want to see me? Want my address? You are welcome to come look at my face any time. It is really quite pretty. Or was that a threat of some kind?

Why would I be in a temple? What is it you think I am again?

Collecting revenue? For whom? In a temple??????? What are you on?

but anyway I would rather have one for the dumbest Christian I might have a chance at that, why not have one for the "wisest" satanist swaying children for whom and to where and for what good to your own soul?

You are either ill or under the influence. My religion does not even allow children under 18 to join. Why would we want to recruit people that could not come to our parties and are really not very interesting to hang out with anyway? I tried taking you seriously as long as I could.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HSDA83

It was written by different humans, wich means there will be errors.

Thanks Mr. Wizard but I never asked how to pick up ice with a piece of unknotted string either. I never asked why it would have errors. I do not care.

The ideas were inspired, not the words. It contains history, but it's not a history book. It contains science, but it's not a science book. And goes on...

That is quite a stretch. I guess you mean in the same way "Nightbreed" contained history in that it talked about dead people as well as containing science in that gravity was in full effect throughout the story.

It's a book on salvation, and on that subject, it's a perfect book.

A perfect book, full of errors?

The accuracy of this objective remains unaffected with these so called errors you gave.

So the errors you admit, defend, and try to justify are now so called? All in the same post? Amazing how the mind works when Religion takes it over.

There are the translation problems too, like on any other book.

Now we are back to the errors being real? Make up your mind. Are they "so called" or is this post spending way to much time admitting they exist?

That's why it's said that "all translators are traitors", you guys have your satanic bible too, it's not perfect, and it's not a proof of his existence or not.

Yeah, it is perfect. It perfectly reflects the views of the author. It never claims to prove the existence of Satan. That would be stupid since we do not believe a Satan exists. Ignorance keeps you happy does it not?

It's drifting away from the thread's subject...

You see if you can get the author of this thread to address the OP then.

[edit on 7/12/10 by evil incarnate]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think alot of this afterlife beliefs could be put down to the average human being unable to comprehend an utter, rock solid, inescapable end - like Roy Batty...(although he wasn't strictly human).

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

At least your tone is different.

See just your way of saying something is completely overbearing. I don't need you to sponser any chance for me to do anything. Honestly how is it you think mankind is so insignificant. Yet you think so highly of yourself. I understand, that if you don't, no one else will. You really are over doing it though. Just a tip, take it for what it's worth. k?

When I'm on someone elses thread. I just figure it to be mannerly to ask instead of " I will give you one chance" what kind of? You're
really just unbelievably arrogant beyond anything I can recognise as human. If there were somekind of war going on between aliens and humans.( and there most definetly is under a different guise) you might
be under suspicion as to your identity. Investigated as a possible infiltrator.
It's that bad. Don't you hate Harry's wife. Never mind. kidding.

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that God exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of God be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that God does not need anyone, let alone me, to prove His existence.The existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying it. No one needs proof that God exists.

Leonardo

Is god a politician I wonder?

No. If so, he would have the majority.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You don't have to have religion but you should know there is a God.

All religions are like Governors who represent you. While God himself is like the President who the Governors report to.
Why pray to the governors? God wants you to go straight to Him

Religions were introduced to make man weaker, take man away from God, separate him from God and so weaken his ability to call upon God powers.

Illuminati want to introduce a new DNA here on earth and move away from that introduced by the Trinity. This is why we see lots of odd corrupt and sinister things swarming around us all. This claim deserves more supporting evidence, certainly it is out there but, I don't want to get off on a tangent..

The Trinity

Dark as well as the light power serves only one Master who is the creator of all that is and whose goal is to create the superhuman. The final goal of human reincarnation is to create a human being who has experienced all possible positive and negative experiences and therefore is able to develop beyond any judgment into the humanly incarnated image of God.
To become ONE who has lived through the cosmic (vibrational) keyboard from the lowest to the highest note.

GOD DOES NOT JUDGE.
He shines on His creations like a sun on the flowers or the weeds, on His BEINGS.

Armageddon? 2012

The experiment of duality has come to an end, and the planet Earth is an ascending planet onto which the creator Himself incarnates in the shape of a human being.
The return of the ascended brotherhood from Lemuria and Atlantis is the return of the 144 thousand Masters of Light.
They are incarnated as human beings united and together they will represent the "White Pyramid" Gods EYE, who sees everything.
The presence of the Almighty on Earth.

Every social structure which serves the lobbies of the power of the EGO instead of MANKIND is a split which in the end will restructure itself or crumble.

Earth is entering the photon belt and will be there fully finally in 2012. A restructuring and people will be guided (or not) as to where they need to be for this event that may be beginning now and span until then with the weather, earthquakes, volcano's, oil spill etc. culminating in a cataclysmic event.
All knowledge without love is a separation from "being"

All religions are tainted. God is at our fingertips and always has been. We do not need religion. The best way to explain this is to compare quote from Edison and Tesla. Edison claimed invention was 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration. Tesla said the opposite. Tesla's ideas were put in his head directly. He did not work for them. We do not need to work. Except a little on ourselves. God is right there, ready to do whatever you want as long as you are true to your "BEING"

The White Pyramid, or God's Eye, is the missing stone at the top of every pyramid positioned through out the earth, in remote jungles and even under the sea as well as on the moon and mars (we even can see these in photos available)...who knows maybe on every planet?

Somewhere deep inside and apart from our fears, beliefs and prejudices we all know this is true...

All knowledge, without love, is a separation from BEING.
And God does not judge...
HE shines on the weeds and the flowers alike. On His BEINGS.

Peace Randy! You know I always like what you have to say...especially with your Avatar I had to let you read this about the missing White Pyramid. Happens to be at the top of everyone's Chakra not that I know anything about meditation but recently I decided to give up my religion...if anything I will be Wiccan. It was Catholic.
I will remember many tenants of Catholicism and see a parallel to what I instinctively believe and always have. But then most religions have those same parallels...

but I have learned (as I always suspected and I know you have too) there is a faster, better way to God.

Dial direct.

As always..peace to you and to all.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that God exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of God be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that God does not need anyone, let alone me, to prove His existence.The existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying it. No one needs proof that God exists.

So wait, the existence of God can be proven...yet you refuse to to give us any proof. Oh wait, the same quote states you don't need to prove anything. My apologies, continue making things up

Until you provide any credible proof for your statements, your words are 100% worthless.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join