It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

He can report us all he wants imo. All I'm doing is to ask him for backup/proof/evidence of his statements. Don't think this goes against what ATS stands for, on the contrary

A quote by Leonardo, who lived hundreds of years ago and didn't have our scientific knowledge ISN'T proof of anything!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Same here comrade. I posted a negative comment about him. Nothing vulgar; more sarcastic then anything else. Then poof! I was reported. Looks like the moderators are being one sided here.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Looks like the original poster is reporting us to the moderators. I wish this pointless thread will close already. Everyone is arguing and noting being achieved in this thread. The original poster had his laugh but really who cares anymore. Am I correct?

How is it you persist in showing everyone you have no knowledge of what this thread is about? IMO there is a great deal at stake here. You think it's a game full of laughs. While I do encourage humor on both sides.
This is not light subject matter. (in terms of weight)

Also, havn't you heard of wishing in one hand?

Also, your ignore button can make it all go away for you.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Can I ask why I am on your foes list???

What did I ever do to you?

You can turn this post in for being off topic if you are bored and want to pin a violation on someone yourself.

I don't mind. I get lots of violation warnings myself...at least I used to before I turned over this new peaceful leaf.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Looks like the original poster is reporting us to the moderators. I wish this pointless thread will close already. Everyone is arguing and noting being achieved in this thread. The original poster had his laugh but really who cares anymore. Am I correct?

How is it you persist in showing everyone you have no knowledge of what this thread is about? IMO there is a great deal at stake here. You think it's a game full of laughs. While I do encourage humor on both sides.
This is not light subject matter. (in terms of weight)

You started an one sided thread in the "Origins and Creations" board. Your thread had nothing to do with creation or origins of man. Here's your post that surprisingly all the moderators have looked over!

The Atheists Nightmare Are you people just not into self preservation or what? I can certainly imagine myself, after death, resting peacefully in my grave, with nothing to ever come and bother me. Even after a lifetime of belief in God. The thing I can't imagine and am glad I will never have to... Would be if I was suddenly awakened from that eternal sleep, by the deafing sound of trumpets blaring loud enough to wake the dead. Then as an Angel is rushing by my comfortable grave, he pauses and points the way to Judgement day. This after a long life denying God because I was duped by a fad. Atheism. The fool says," there is no God" then comes death. then judgement. The thing I find so ironic about Atheism, is that it is also is a part of prophecy. You literally are predicted as a great falling away. If it weren't for Atheism the Bible might be in error. God fortold of the day when arrogant men would scough at God fearing people. So what all can you tell me? Maybe death dosn't exist either? One thing that can't be argued, we are all intelligent enough that we should have it sorted out by the time we do sleep. So start off with the truth that everyone knows ( There is only one truth) and check yourself, before you wreck yourself. Your life is literally in your hands.

Your thread is nothing more to troll Atheist and you know it. Laugh it up!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by randyvs

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that God exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of God be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that God does not need anyone, let alone me, to prove His existence.The existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying it. No one needs proof that God exists.

So wait, the existence of God can be proven...yet you refuse to to give us any proof. Oh wait, the same quote states you don't need to prove anything. My apologies, continue making things up

Until you provide any credible proof for your statements, your words are 100% worthless.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by MrXYZ]

Who made you?

We are here. This is proof. We are the direct evidence.

Belief in God is an option. An advisable one.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Peaceful leaf my but. This thread has never been on topic and all of you know it. The original poster and his supporters are pointless arguing with me and the other Atheist on this thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Then where is God, Jesus and all the others? Looks like he must of never really cared about us. People being on Earth is nothing better then rocks being on Mars or the Moon.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Peaceful leaf my but. This thread has never been on topic and all of you know it. The original poster and his supporters are pointless arguing with me and the other Atheist on this thread.

Then get off the thread why don't you?
I am disagreeing with Randy's myself... comrade is it?
And this is the first time I have been to this thread, so quit telling me what I know. You are making a liar out of yourself on top of the other adjectives I might add.
And I don't think you want to add that to your list of "credentials"

People being on Earth is nothing better then rocks being on Mars or the Moon.

Sorry you feel that way. It feels different to me.

Quit writing on my profile. You are dark and scary.

and as to what you said there....mange moi dh
- so much for my peaceful leaf!

[edit on 12-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Then get off the thread why don't you?
I am disagreeing with Randy's myself... comrade is it?
And this is the first time I saw it so quit telling me what I know because you are making a liar out of yourself on top of the other adjectives I see you we might apply.
I don't think you want to add that to your list of "credentials"

People being on Earth is nothing better then rocks being on Mars or the Moon.

Sorry you feel that way. It feels different to me.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile. It’s an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don’t try to make it posthumous.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile. It’s an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don’t try to make it posthumous.

You simply have that all wrong. Your assumption that I believe anything in exchange for anything, is simply a gross negligence of the facts.
I know for a fact the evidence of the con job is on you. Hence, my post
That TPTB know for a fact that the God of the Bible is their enemy.
A full understanding of what is going on in this world is undeniable in the truth of the matter. There really is the most important of matters at hand.

The other day it was Wylecat who said he knows there is some one out there stacking the deck against him. He was more right than he is willing to let himself even imagine. This is no game son. If I get upset about anything it's that.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Look at your first post in this thread OP! You'll see how correct I am. To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I actually hope people like randy keep their faith up untill there last breath. Those kind of people are not a problem. Its the ones who try to step outside the mental playpens and lose their sanity.

if randy ever lost his belief in a magic punishment after death he would find little reason not to rape babies or elderly people. So please.... it would be my nightmare for you to attempt to grow up and fail.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You're a very sarcastic person! Watch out though! OP has his moderator buddies and he'll report you ASAP! I would like to contribute with this. A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You simply have that all wrong. Your assumption that I believe anything in exchange for anything, is simply a gross negligence of the facts.
I know for a fact the evidence of the con job is on you. Hence, my post
That TPTB know for a fact that the God of the Bible is their enemy.

If I were not an atheist, I would believe in a God who would choose to save people on the basis of the totality of their lives and not the pattern of their words. I think he would prefer an honest and righteous atheist to a TV preacher whose every word is God, God, God, and whose every deed is foul, foul, foul.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If I were not an atheist, I would believe in a God who would choose to save people on the basis of the totality of their lives and not the pattern of their words. I think he would prefer an honest and righteous atheist to a TV preacher whose every word is God, God, God, and whose every deed is foul, foul, foul.

Man you just don't get it. I'm afraid you never will. Till it's to late.
Listen carefully. What you or I for that matter THINK, has absolutly no bearing on anything.

If you could simply get past yourself, for a whole two minutes, you might actually catch a glimpse of what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Alright! Now this has gone on too long. You can agree on that. So let's offer a truce to stop all this pointless bickering.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There is no need for a truce. I will put you on my friends list right now .In fact consider it done. You aren't even close to being the enemy . The word tells me to know my enemy and it isn't you.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If you could simply get past yourself, for a whole two minutes, you might actually catch a glimpse of what is really going on.

Same to you buddy! Now let's all celebrate with a round of frosty chocolate milk shakes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

To be honest. I wish none of us argued. Also I wanted to tell you I have an idea for an end time/ north Korea thread which you might want to check up!

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join