It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
reply to post by hippomchippo

I see a man who when mocked or angered responds just like any other man.

2nd line.

I am simply a man.

Are you something more?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What I was saying is that when anyone mocks another s beliefs, it is hard to restrain from any type of comeback. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you are sarcastic or cynical you have to expect the same.

So why is it that you do not seem to understand why the OP OF THIS VERY THREAD might be getting some type of comeback?

Any ideas at all what might have happened?

Anything the OP did that was not really all that nice that may have warranted not nice responses? Take your time.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Hell no Conc I can only do math when I'm at work. Right now I'm good at knock back Corona's.

That might explain quite a bit.

Hey Conc Gundie believes in Jesus too.

Now that is just an outright lie right there. I do not even believe any historical figure named Jesus Christ that fits any bible story has even been shown to actually exist. Why do you just say things?

He's on my friends list.

Too bad you do not remember why. I friended you the first time you lied to me in the name of Jesus. Shame you forgot me because it might help you understand why I am not really interested in playing your games as much as you want me to.

I just polished off the last one for to night my
friend . Cheese and rice what the hell got in to you any ways. I remeber I was gonna chime in one time and say , Wow look at the big brain on Conc but I didn't want to be disruptive. I got go Bed . hey goonite Gundie
Jesus loves you .

Jessica Rabbit loves you!

And I'm try'in.

Good nite Conc! Hey Gundie you ever see a thread so long?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by randyvs]

Yeah, look at billy meiers, john titor, hutchison threads. Real good company if thread length is something that matters to you somehow.

I would brag about it at school tomorrow if I were you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So what questions would you like addressed?

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by hippomchippo

I see a man who when mocked or angered responds just like any other man.

2nd line.

I am simply a man.

Are you something more?

I happen to believe we are all more.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

2nd line.

MINE. I took the time to ask Randy if he would respond to me. After telling me he would, I took the time to write out a very nice set of questions specific to the OP of this thread. Randy then ignored them. Then Randy insulted me. Then Randy appologized to me. Then Randy pretended to respond finally with condescending blow off answers. Then Randy privately communicated in a less than polite manner with me outside of the thread. Then Randy got nasty in the thread.

My nice list of questions with regard to the OP still stands, posted twice. Thanks for showing the OP how to address a legitimate question.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What I was saying is that when anyone mocks another s beliefs, it is hard to restrain from any type of comeback. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you are sarcastic or cynical you have to expect the same.

So why is it that you do not seem to understand why the OP OF THIS VERY THREAD might be getting some type of comeback?

Any ideas at all what might have happened?

Anything the OP did that was not really all that nice that may have warranted not nice responses? Take your time.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by K J Gunderson]

So then. Who should be the adult to settle the matter accordingly?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

2nd line.

MINE. I took the time to ask Randy if he would respond to me. After telling me he would, I took the time to write out a very nice set of questions specific to the OP of this thread. Randy then ignored them. Then Randy insulted me. Then Randy appologized to me. Then Randy pretended to respond finally with condescending blow off answers. Then Randy privately communicated in a less than polite manner with me outside of the thread. Then Randy got nasty in the thread.

My nice list of questions with regard to the OP still stands, posted twice. Thanks for showing the OP how to address a legitimate question.

What page are they on. I will try to address them.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well first of all, for questions I think Evil had a pretty clear little set that could not be any more on topic so check that for what I am curious about at the moment.

As far as this goes?

You tell me?

You have no idea which of us is an adult or even mature. You just know we both claim to be adults so that cancels out. One of us claims to be Christian. One does not. You tell me who should do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Are you people just not into self preservation or what?
I can certainly imagine myself, after death, resting
peacefully in my grave, with nothing to ever come and
bother me. Even after a lifetime of belief in God.

The thing I can't imagine and am glad I will never have to...
Would be if I was suddenly awakened from that eternal sleep,
by the deafing sound of trumpets blaring loud enough to wake the dead.
Then as an Angel is rushing by my comfortable grave, he pauses and points
the way to Judgement day.
This after a long life denying God because I was duped by a fad. Atheism.
The fool says," there is no God" then comes death. then judgement.

Atheism is older that Christianity and still doing just fine. How do you define "fad?"

The thing I find so ironic about Atheism, is that it is also is a part of prophecy.
You literally are predicted as a great falling away.

That is not ironic, that is just goofy. Prophecy of something already observed in past and present is an oxymoron really. What is ironic is the belief that observations of things past and present are prophecy because ther are proven true in the past.

If it weren't for Atheism the Bible might be in error.

The bible is rife with error, do you need an example?

God fortold of the day when arrogant men would scough at
God fearing people.
So what all can you tell me?
Maybe death dosn't exist either?

Have you not witnessed death? If not, it is pretty simple. U2U me and I will help you find out how to witness someone die as well as check out some already dead bodies. Can you provide me the same level of confirmation of your god?

One thing that can't be argued, we are all intelligent enough that we should have
it sorted out by the time we do sleep. So start off with the truth that everyone knows ( There is only one truth) and check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
Your life is literally in your hands.

Can you define "Atheism?"

I am not asking for what you seem to think it means either. I want to know if you actually understand the word.

Thanks in advance for demonstrating the glory that is the perfect light and love of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior by not resorting to distracting off topic rants, bible quotes, personal attacks, or obfuscation by distraction methods of pushing me farther from your one truth and not closer.

Peace my friend.
Jesus saves!

Here you go.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well first of all, for questions I think Evil had a pretty clear little set that could not be any more on topic so check that for what I am curious about at the moment.

As far as this goes?

You tell me?

You have no idea which of us is an adult or even mature. You just know we both claim to be adults so that cancels out. One of us claims to be Christian. One does not. You tell me who should do the right thing.

As for who should do the right thing. Both of you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Are you people just not into self preservation or what?
I can certainly imagine myself, after death, resting
peacefully in my grave, with nothing to ever come and
bother me. Even after a lifetime of belief in God.

The thing I can't imagine and am glad I will never have to...
Would be if I was suddenly awakened from that eternal sleep,
by the deafing sound of trumpets blaring loud enough to wake the dead.
Then as an Angel is rushing by my comfortable grave, he pauses and points
the way to Judgement day.
This after a long life denying God because I was duped by a fad. Atheism.
The fool says," there is no God" then comes death. then judgement.

Atheism is older that Christianity and still doing just fine. How do you define "fad?"

The thing I find so ironic about Atheism, is that it is also is a part of prophecy.
You literally are predicted as a great falling away.

That is not ironic, that is just goofy. Prophecy of something already observed in past and present is an oxymoron really. What is ironic is the belief that observations of things past and present are prophecy because ther are proven true in the past.

If it weren't for Atheism the Bible might be in error.

The bible is rife with error, do you need an example?

God fortold of the day when arrogant men would scough at
God fearing people.
So what all can you tell me?
Maybe death dosn't exist either?

Have you not witnessed death? If not, it is pretty simple. U2U me and I will help you find out how to witness someone die as well as check out some already dead bodies. Can you provide me the same level of confirmation of your god?

One thing that can't be argued, we are all intelligent enough that we should have
it sorted out by the time we do sleep. So start off with the truth that everyone knows ( There is only one truth) and check yourself, before you wreck yourself.
Your life is literally in your hands.

Can you define "Atheism?"

I am not asking for what you seem to think it means either. I want to know if you actually understand the word.

Thanks in advance for demonstrating the glory that is the perfect light and love of Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior by not resorting to distracting off topic rants, bible quotes, personal attacks, or obfuscation by distraction methods of pushing me farther from your one truth and not closer.

Peace my friend.
Jesus saves!

Here you go.

Okay. First I do not believe atheism is other than belief in God. As for errors in the bible, if you could point them out that would help me tremendously.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

As for who should do the right thing. Both of you.

Nope. I am a Satanist who works on his computer and almost never sleeps. He is a drunk Christian starting threads to attack people. I have no motive to do the right thing. I do not even have to fear supernatural punishment as he does.

Seriously though. I get it. I would love to just say you are right, I will be the adult and walk away. Unfortunately, I have enough experience with my good friend Randy now that I guess I am just sick of his nonsense. He seems to have an endless supply. Well, since I have to keep running into his insipid attacks on things he knows so little about, I am going to stick with it as long as he does.

If he wants anyone to believe anything he says, he should seem credible. The more time he spends in the mud tossing out lies and personal attacks at people in the name of Jesus, the less credible he seems. I have nothing to lose there. I never claimed a moral high ground.

Curiously enough though, in the real world I do not go looking to harm anyone and yet I do not need to remind myself God will get mad if I do or anything. What do you make of all that?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Curiously enough though, in the real world I do not go looking to harm anyone and yet I do not need to remind myself God will get mad if I do or anything. What do you make of all that?

Well if you are really a satanist, then it would make no difference to you if God would get angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Well if you are really a satanist, then it would make no difference to you if God would get angry.

lol, i think u missed his point...

edit: added second line

[edit on 11-7-2010 by _R4t_]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

lol, i think u missed his point...

What was his point?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Its was a subtle blast, he meant that christians, or "believers" does so only due to the fear of being punished, thus being in itself a lack of morality and at the same time an act of hypocrisy toward your own beliefs.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by Conclusion

Its was a subtle blast, he meant that christians, or "believers" does so only due to the fear of being punished, thus being in itself a lack of morality and at the same time an act of hypocrisy toward your own beliefs.

Oh. So he believes one only follows Christ out of fear? Fear is the beginning of wisdom. There are other reasons to follow Christ though. My reason is because no where have I seen anyone show his kind of love.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Conclusion]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So now satanists are atheists too?

9th satanic Statement:
Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years.
who is he and why is it on CAPS?
don't forget, first satanic sin is Stupidity!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by HSDA83]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Fear is the beginning of wisdom? You have nullified any possible hint of intelligence in your post with that one statement. Experience is the beginning of wisdom, fear is the beginning of oppression. Perhaps your church has taught you fear is an acceptable form of leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join