It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Sept 10, 1969 ~11:04 pm

Hello there!

Sun rises in Leo on this day and sits below the back paws at your birth. Moon also in Leo under the Lion's chest. Your Moon is in the last day of a Moon cycle, getting ready to turn 'no moon' the following day.

Before the Sun rises, Venus rises in the East in Cancer. Then the Moon rises, then the Sun.

Pluto sits outside the wheel in Coma Berenices (names after an Egyptian goddess).

Uranus, Jupiter, Mercury are all in Virgo, all along the left arm of her. (Virgo would be your past/old sign, according to tropical astrology, and may still resonate with you).

Neptune in middle of Libra.

Saturn in Aries.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I was born close to midnight on the 9th of December 1972. i often see December the 9th pop up as important date's when some technology was created/tested in the military complex. it comes up a lot when i read about UFO sightings on the date.the stuff i have read about in conjunction to that date is sometimes weird stuff. I see it more than just coincidence that breakthroughs etc go hand in hand with dec 9th and some are 1972 as well! any significance to this date?

Hello there!

Sun is in Ophiuchus on your birth (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio). Sun is sitting in between the knees.

The Sun enters Ophiuchus on the 30th of Nov. and is there till Dec. 17. This makes 18 days the Sun is there...so you are born on while the Sun sits right in the middle of this sign. Mabey this is why Dec. 9 is liked by higher powers? I do not know. This is also my brothers month and day of birth.

Before the Sun rises, Libra rises bringing Mars first, then Venus, then Mercury. Then rises Scorpio bringing Neptune.

Jupiter (king planet) behind the head of Sagittarius.

Moon starts out in Sagittarius on this day but end the day in Capricorn.

Saturn on right horn of the Bull in Taurus.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Coma Berenices (a sign outside of the wheel, named after an Egyptian goddess).

Uranus in Virgo close to the bright star Spica.

Moon phase....looks like a 3 day old new moon...
stardate.org...

Just a fast google for 1972 came up with this....
apod.nasa.gov...

Thought was kinda cool...
My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by revengeofdasynth

Apirl 19th, 1987 Columbus OH 6:05 AM

Hello there!

Suns on a cusp at your birth of Pisces (current age) and Aries (our past age as well as your past/old sign according to traditional astrology).

Before the Sun rises, Venus rises on cusp of Aquarius (our coming age) and Pisces. Then Jupiter (king planet) and Mercury rises side by side, Jupiter sits in Pisces while Mercury sits on the cusp line of Pisces and Cetus (a sign outside the wheel).

Mars in Taurus at the base of the left horn.

Pluto in Virgo under her right foot.

Saturn in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in this sign then it does Scorpio) just to the inside of his right knee.

Uranus on cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius, this is the general direction towards the center to our galaxy.

Neptune above the head of Sagittarius. Moon on Sagittarius's right head that pulls back the bow.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This was just posted yesterday....

www.sciencedaily.com...

Newborn Stars Discovered in Dark Cosmic Cloud

A wave of massive star formation appears poised to begin within a mysterious, dark cloud in the Milky Way. NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has revealed a secluded birthplace for stars within a wispy, dark cloud named named M17 SWex. The dark cloud is part of the larger, parent nebula known as M17, a vast region of our galaxy with a bright, central star cluster. "We believe we've managed to observe this dark cloud in a very early phase of star formation before its most massive stars have ignited,"

Though astronomers first discovered the dark cloud in the Sagittarius constellation more than 30 years ago, it took the keenness of the Spitzer telescope's instruments to spot the hidden stellar nursery within

So we predict the actual number of stars forming in M17 SWex is over 10,000, since the fainter stars cannot be detected with the current observations."

In its orbit around the Milky Way's center, the M17 region is now passing though the Sagittarius spiral arm, one of the giant bands of stars and gas pinwheeling out from our galaxy's hub. The greater concentration of gas and dust in the arm is mashing material together in the M17 region, triggering a round of massive star formation that moves through this cloud, causing a chain reaction.

The time required, for the M17 region to pass through the edge of the Sagittarius spiral arm is about a million years.

This is pretty much saying that the when you are facing the region of Sagittarius, you are facing one of the star factories in our galaxy.

Have a great day!
LV

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Interesting

u2u'd you the info instead

- Phoenix

[edit on 9-7-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I am Leo born on 26th juli 1964 at 14.50

Hello there!!

Sun in Gemini with Mercury by its side, both sitting over the sign of Orion.

Before the Sun rises, Jupiter (king planet) first comes in the East in Aries. Mars then comes up at the left Temple of of the Bull in Taurus, then Venus rises at the tip of the right horn.

Uranus in Leo, under the Lion's chest. Pluto in Leo sitting at the base of the Lions tail.

Moon in Sagittarius behind Sag.'s back, has moved by the end of the day into Capricorn.

Saturn on right thigh of Aquarius (our coming age).

Neptune in Libra, atop the scales.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you!
LV

Thank you, full moon too I see

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'm Scorpio/Scorpio both Moon and Sun signs are the same. 02/11/67

Did you mean Feb. 11......or Nov. 2??????

I looked up Feb. 11, 1967....will change this if I misread what you gave me!!

Can you show me where you came up with the Sun and Moon in Scorpio in February? I have never heard of that and am just curious. The Sun is in Scorpio towards the end of the year, on the tropical wheel, on the sidereal wheel, and using the astronomical wheel.

So I hope I dont disappoint!

Feb. 11-67

Sun rises in Capricorn on this day, very close to Aquarius (some call Capricorn the protector of the mountains, literally or allegorically). Traditional astrology would tell you that your an Aquarius, when the Sun rose 2000 years ago on this month and day, the Sun rose in Aquarius, this sign my resonate with you alot being also you have Venus and Moon in Aquarius).

Mercury, Venus, and moon all follow the rising Sun in the East in Aquarius (the coming age).

Saturn in Pisces (our current age).

Jupiter in Gemini close to Cancer.

Pluto sits at the top of the Lions tails, in Leo.

Uranus on cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Mars to the outside of Virgo's left shin.

Neptune in Libra in the middle of the scales.

Moon phase...looks like your moon was 2 days old in a new cycle...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

Sorry i'm here in the UK i mean November the 2nd......10pm

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi there
Can you explane some of that does that make me a pices or Aries and anything else you can come up with dont know much about this sorry.

all the best Brian

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Ya know...I had a feeling.

So lets look at November 2, 1967
Again, I hope I dont disappoint...

Sun rises fresh in Libra on this day, it had just came out of Virgo. The Sun sits above the scales and the Moon and Neptune also in Libra.

Before the Sun rises on this day, lots of spheres rise before it. Leo rises in the East with Jupiter at the Lion's chest near Regulus. Venus then rises on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. Pluto rises on the cusp of Leo and Coma Berenices (a sign outside of the wheel names after an Egyptian goddess). Uranus then rises in Virgo sitting above her left shoulder. Mercury rises in Virgo, bordering Libra. Libra then brings the Sun, Moon, and Neptune.

Mars on the forehead of Sagittarius.

Saturn sits outside the wheel in Cetus.

With the moon so close with the sun, it is a phase of 'dark moon' on this day. The moon could not be observed in the night sky. I personally find the days of dark moon very soothing.

For your moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

Hi there
Can you explane some of that does that make me a pices or Aries and anything else you can come up with dont know much about this sorry.

all the best Brian

It makes you a Pisces. Astrologist would argue with me about this...they would call you an Aries.

If we looked up the day and month you were born on....2000 years ago, we could see the Sun rise in Aries. The zodiac became a 'fixed wheel' by man around this time of these positions....and ignored the fact that there are changes of the positions of the Sun to the backdrop of the stars in the sky. On the day you were born if you could look up at the Sun and see the backdrop of the stars you would see the Sun sitting in Pisces.

Astronomy and Astrology used to not have much difference in them...they were studied side by side, using the true observance of where the Sun was and other spheres were in the sky. When man fixed the wheel, true observances stopped in Astrology and then Astrologist only looked to the fixed wheel of positions of the past.

My argument/theory is....why are they using signs and positions from the past. Why are we not using 'true observances' of where the Sun is at, from Earths position.

Now what it means to you, is a part of the path of self. Its something we all must walk and if we lean onto another for understanding, its likely we arent going to get the full perspective that is offered, for the self.

My view on the cosmos is a personal connection to all life around us, its like realigning ones self to ones cosmic compass when we start to step outside and observe things for what they are. Aries, being you past sign, may show you things you have already accomplished in yourself, what natures of your Earthly self you have worked on. (This is just my personal understandings of things, everyone finds different meanings and should seek within of what things resonate with them on a deeper level). Being born with a past Aries (our past age) and Sun in Pisces (our current age) may be showing you something for this time to be important. Mabey there is a choice to look at, mabey you have the opportunity to make things happen in this life with this current age that helps you on a higher level of self. Mabey you have been here for a long time in many lives, and you are right on time, hitting each age as you need to, mabey it means you have offered to be here at this time instead of coming here for karmic debt. For some, the sign of Pisces means Jesus. The meaning for you, is personal, and dont ever doubt it cant be understood or found.

I found the below on Pisces...see if it resonates with you....

Surrender to the universe, to higher goals; ego sacrifice; compassion and empathy, selfless work; seeing the unity of all things; the ends of cycles, forming "seeds" for the next cycle of growth; spirit as individual dissolving back into pure spirit.

The same site said this about Aries...

Unbridled expression of your inner nature; activity that is self-motivated, unaffected by others; new beginnings, the start of new cycles, birth; enthusiasm and vitality.

I think we should always follow our heart of what our nature is...but you may indeed find irony, in the positions of stars on your birth when you reflect them to your life and experiences.

Heart first....then the stars
Then compare, observe, be one with all of it.

If nothing I say resonates with you...disregard it all

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dead-to-me

15/04/1994 and i think it was around 6.30am

Hello there!

Sun rises in Pisces (our current age) at your birth. Mars also in Pisces.

Before the Sun rises, in the East comes Saturn in the middle of Aquarius. Pisces then rises, bringing first Mars....then Mercury off to the side outside of the wheel sitting in Cetus. Then comes the Sun.

Venus in Aries (would be your old/past sign that astrology would give you).

Moon in Taurus by the left horn.

Jupiter in Libra above the scales. Pluto in Libra, sitting close to Serpens.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius behind his back.

Moon phase...looks like a 4 day old moon into a new cycle.
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow thank you so much for doing this! S+F

Mine is June 25, 1980 very interested to know thanks!

Edit: McLean, VA

[edit on 9-7-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

November 24, 1965.

Hello there!

Sun rises on cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Before the Sun rises, Neptune comes in the East, in Libra.

Mercury and Moon in Ophiuchus , they conjunct together in the morning. By the end of the day the Moon moves into Sagittarius, so this would depend on time of birth for your moon.

Mars in Sagittarius, on his forehead. Venus in Sagittarius sitting behind his backside.

Saturn in Aquarius, where the water flows.

Jupiter on cusp of 3....Taurus, Orion (a sign outside of the circle), and Gemini.

Uranus in Leo under back paws of the Lion. Pluto in Leo on his tail.

Moon phase...you were born under a new moon phase, 1st day of a new cycle.
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I would like one as well if you are still willing and have the time please.

Birthday: January 6, 1980
Birth time approx: 8am
Also, born in FL if that matters.

I admit I don't know much about these things other than the standards. So, if you can explain it a little that would be great. If not, no worries. I'm sure I can find some info somewhere.

Thank you so very much for your time.

~Tragic~

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady Lexicology

April 10, 1975 - Sometime between 10/10:30 PM

Hello there!

Sun rises in Pisces this day, your Sun sign would be Pisces (also is our current age) with true observations.

Moon, Mercury and Jupiter also in Pisces. Even though the Moon is in your sun sign, its not close enough to it to became 'no moon' yet. It is in its last day of a cycle...on the following couple days after your birth, the moon is 'no moon' meaning that the moon could not be observed in the night sky.

Venus at the chest of the Bull, in Taurus.

Saturn in Gemini.

Uranus in Virgo outside her left shin. Pluto in Virgo to the outside to her right elbow.

Mars in Aquarius atop his belly.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology leaves out as being of the path of the sun, part of the wheel, even though the Sun spends more time in this sign then it does Scorpio) on his left knee.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

July 12th, 1969 1:54am
April 5, 1994 11:55pm

Hello there!

Sun rises in Gemini with mercury.

Before the Sun rises, Venus comes in the East in Taurus by Bull's left eye. The Moon rises on the cusp of Taurus and Auriga (a sign outside the wheel). Then comes Mercury, then the Sun.

Pluto on cusp of Leo and Coma Berenices (a sign outside of the wheel, names after an Egyptian Goddess).

Uranus and Jupiter conjunct in Virgo.

Neptune in Libra in the middle of the scales.

Mars in Scorpio.

Saturn in Aries.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

For 4-5-94
Sun in Pisces (current age we are in).

Before the Sun rises, Moon rises in Aquarius sitting close to Capricorn. Saturn comes in Aquarius on right thigh. Mars and Mercury side by side in Aquarius, then the Sun rises on this day.

Venus in Aries (your past/old sign that astrology gives you, its also our past age). This sign may still resonate with you and offer you things you need to work on.

Jupiter in Libra, right above the scales. Pluto in Libra, close to Serpens.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius, both behind his back side.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

I use the term 'you' as general...referring to whom ever these dates are for.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by liquid twilight

how about 11/6/75, at 4:32pm

Hello there!

Sun in Libra on your birth, sitting at the top of the scales.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Venus comes first in the East in Virgo, above her left shoulder. Pluto rises to the outside of Virgos right arm. Mercury and Uranus rise in Virgo close to eachother outside of her left shin. Then rises Libra with the Sun.

Neptune in Ophiuchus on his left knee (this is the sign astrology ignores even though it is of the path of our Sun's travels).

Moon in Sagittarius between the top of the bow and Ophiuchus right knee (general direction towards the center of our galaxy).

Jupiter in Pisces (current age).

Mars in Gemini.

Saturn in Cancer.

Moon phase...looks like a 2 day old new moon of a new cycle.
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
HI all...should be able to finish the ones that are listed already tomorrow!!

This will be much easier on me getting the bulk done, then just having to posts to extras that add their info from there.

My best to all
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thankyou very much it was very enlightening.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

I was born Febuary, 13, 1990 and so far believe I am an aquarius

Hello there! The Sun is in Capricorn at your birth, sitting very close to Aquarius. Mercury also in Capricorn. Aquarius being your 'past' sign may still resonate with you and offer you things in this life.

Before the Sun rises this day, Sagittarius rises first bringing Uranus (sitting close to his head), Mars and Neptune (right behind the head), then Saturn and Venus (behind his back). Then rises Capricorn with Mercury first, then the Sun.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Moon in Virgo to the outside of her left hand. Venus is sitting very close to the sign 'Corvus'. By late evening, the Moon is on the cusp of Virgo and Corvus. Corvus is a sign outside the wheel and this is the first I have seen a planet on its cusp. Depending on your time of birth would depend on where the moon was at your birth.

Pluto outside the wheel in Serpens. Serpens is a sing that is a part of another sign called Ophiuchus. I consider Serpens a part of Ophiuchus, but the Sun does not pass through this part of Ophiuchus, so Serpens is considered to still be outside the wheel. Actually, astrology considered Ophiuchus to be outside the wheel too....even though the Sun spends more time in this sign then it does Scorpio. Astrology ignores this.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join