It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

My dad: 21 Feb '38. My mom: 22 Mar '44. My oldest son: 23/12/93 my youngest 03/12/95. No hurry. I can see you are busy! Big hug!

Hi again madleo!

I always find it interesting to do families...even though I cant personally understand the connections, I do find it interesting still.

Your dad 2-21-38
Sun rises in the middle of Aquarius, Venus also in Aquarius(coming age).

Before the Sun rises, Capricorn rises in the East bringing Jupiter and Mercury, then comes the Sun, then follows Venus.

Saturn and Mars in Pisces (current age).

Uranus in Aries (our past age).

Moon starts in Libra, by noon its on cusp of Libra/Scorpio, by evening its in Scorpio.

Pluto in Cancer.

Neptune in Leo under the back paws of the Lion.

Mom 3-22-44
Sun rises in Pisces (current age) under the belly of the fish that sits closest to Aquarius.

Mercury on cusp of Pisces and Cetus (a sign that sits outside the wheel).

Before Sun rises, Aquarius rises in the East bringing Venus and the Moon before the Sun.

Saturn in Taurus inbetween the horns. Mars in Taurus sitting over Orion.

Jupiter in Leo out in front of the Lion.

Pluto in Cancer.

Neptune in Virgo at her left shoulder.

Son 12-23-93
Sun rises in Sagittarius out in front of the bow sitting right my Mars (general direction to the center of our galaxy. Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius sitting close together behind the back of Sag.

Before the Sun rises, Venus and Mercury are conjuncting on a cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius rising in the East.

Saturn in Capricorn, right on the edge close to Aquarius.

Moon in Aries.

Jupiter in Libra, right next to the edge of Virgo. Pluto also in Libra, close to Serpens.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Son 3-12-95
Sun rides on a cups this entire day between Aquarius and Pisces.

Before the Sun rises on this day, a line of planets rise first in the East. Neptune rises first on cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn. Venus in middle of Capricorn. Mercury on cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. Saturn in Aquarius, the the Sun comes on the cusp.

Moon starts out in Gemini in the morning, moves into Caner by noon.

Mars in Cancer.

Pluto in Ophiuchus by his left hand. Jupiter in Ophiuchus by his inner left knee.

Moon phase...'the moon was a new moon this day...first day of a new cycle...
stardate.org...

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Merle8

I was born of February 8th, 1987, at 11:55PM.

Sun in Capricorn on your birth.

Mercury in Aquarius.

Jupiter (king planet) on cusp of Aquarius (coming age) and Pisces (current age).

Mars in middle of Pisces.

Moon on cusp of 3 signs....Taurus, Gemini, and Auriga (a sign outside the wheel).

Pluto in Virgo under the left foot.

Saturn in Ophiuchus (sign astrology ignores as being a part of the wheel, even though the Sun spends more then 15 days in this sign) inner right leg, Uranus outer right leg.

Venus in Sagittarius close to the top of the bow, Neptune in Sagittarius above his head.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was aware of the astrological sign being a month off prior to my investigating further into the boundaries of religion, history, earth, universe and astrology. It is necessary to understand the astrological significance of the Sun and why everything in Divine Astrology is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Astropsychology, via Divine Astrology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the Earth month born in. Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces. A general understanding can be had on any date and once the house location of planets is known another layer is added to the understanding. And, most importantly it begins with knowing the North Node, or Dragon's Head. reply to post by LeoVirgo

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by LeoVirgo
I was aware of the astrological sign being a month off prior to my investigating further into the boundaries of religion, history, earth, universe and astrology. It is necessary to understand the astrological significance of the Sun and why everything in Divine Astrology is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Astropsychology, via Divine Astrology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the Earth month born in. Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces. A general understanding can be had on any date and once the house location of planets is known another layer is added to the understanding. And, most importantly it begins with knowing the North Node, or Dragon's Head. [/font]reply to post by LeoVirgo

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blondemoment

Born 11/23/1947 10:38 am

Sun on a cusp at your birth time of Libra and Scorpio, Mercury in Libra and rises in the East before the Sun does.

Jupiter on cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the sign ignored in astrology).

Venus on right knee of Ophiuchus.

Moon in Pisces (current age).

Uranus in Taurus in between the tips of the Bull's horns.

Pluto on cusp of Cancer and Leo.

Neptune in Virgo by her left lower arm.

All my best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was aware of the astrological sign being a month off prior to my investigating further into the boundaries of religion, history, earth, universe and astrology. It is necessary to understand the astrological significance of the Sun and why everything in Divine Astrology is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Astropsychology, via Divine Astrology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the Earth month born in. Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces. A general understanding can be had on any date and once the house location of planets is known another layer is added to the understanding. And, most importantly it begins with knowing the North Node, or Dragon's Head.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heartsome
I was aware of the astrological sign being a month off prior to my investigating further into the boundaries of religion, history, earth, universe and astrology. It is necessary to understand the astrological significance of the Sun and why everything in Divine Astrology is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Astropsychology, via Divine Astrology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the Earth month born in. Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces. A general understanding can be had on any date and once the house location of planets is known another layer is added to the understanding. And, most importantly it begins with knowing the North Node, or Dragon's Head. [/font]reply to post by LeoVirgo

Not exactly sure what you are saying. Are you saying I am not seeing the significance of astrology and Earth months?

Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces.

What are you saying....a person cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years?? We are not in Aquarius yet, and it has nothing to do with Virgo's place, nor the month that the Sun is in Virgo.

We are not in the age of Aquarius yet, and wont be for several hundred more years. That still has nothing to do with Virgo.

Am I just misreading your posts and point?

Astrology using tropical zodiacs are off...and the wheel of the path of the Sun cant be fixed, the anceints did not fix it....man did about 2000 years ago.

Astrology and Astronomy used to go hand in hand.

The background of the Suns place changes over time, due to precession, I think you were trying to point this out?

I still dont get what you are saying about a person cant have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun in in age of Aquarius. The ages are determined by where teh Sun rises on the Spring Equinox....for the ages, the Sun moves backwards through teh sings....for the monthly signs, the Sun moves clockwise. Due to the wobble of our earth, the Sun 'seems' to move 1 degree every 72 years....this causes slow changes to our monthly signs, as well as changing of ages. They are 2 different things.

When the Sun does finally rise on the Spring Equinox in Aquarius (in about 600 years) then people born on March 20th will no longer be Pisces, for the Sun has moved and they will be born under the Aquarian Sun. This doesnt mean that all people for the next 2000 years are born under this sign. The ages and the monthly signs are not the same, nor does the Sun move in the same direction of the wheel to calculate both ages and monthly signs.

Could you be a little more clear?

Thanks a bunch!
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by heartsome

People born on August 26 now are Leo's, not Virgos. This is due to the 1 degree the Sun seems to move every 72 years. Its all due to Earths wobble, which creates our great year of 26,000 years.

Please correct me where I am misunderstanding you...

Also wanted to point out, each age has its own amount of time/space, for the constellations are not of equal space in the sky. Pisces is lasting for almost 2800 years....while Aquarius will only last about 1800 years. When ever we reach the age of Scorpio, this would be the shortest age we will ever have.

I am not hre trying to do Divine astrology (predicting things)...Im only offering the positions of the spheres in their true placements from our observance from Earth. Im not doing readings. By point is to allow people to be able to look in the sky and observe where things are, so they can reconnect. I use astronomy, the true observations of the Sun, moon, and planets from our perspective, due to the precession and due to the change over time. The path of the Sun travels through 13 signs...and astrology ignores this. Its nice to be able to look at Saturn or Venus or what ever, even the Sun....and know what sign its in. Astrology today does not offer this to people.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 9-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Nighty Night all...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by Lady Lexicology

I see the Sun, Moon, Mercury and Jupiter all in Pisces for that one.

Thanks for the response. Very new to ATS and hope I am posting correctly. I have always believed I was an Aries (was always known as the daredevil, red is my favorite color & I love the sweet smell of Honeysuckle)... kind of confusing

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady Lexicology

No problem

It's simple enough to check the physical locations of heavenly bodies on any past or future date/time but I'm probably disorganizing Leovirgo's provision of detailed astrological analysis based on that simple data. As I said earlier, astrology really isn't my thing so I'll retreat to the sidelines again

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you so much! I do not know where you get your energy from. Big hug!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by madleo

*hugs* back atcha!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by LeoVirgo

There are some people that just seem to have positions that speak volumes. Yours is interesting!

Astrology would call you a Virgo...but you are a Strong Leo.

The Sun rises in Leo at your birth....along with much power. The Moon, Mars, Mercury, and Venus are all sitting very close with the Sun at your birth, in Leo. Actually, the moon and and Mercury are in Conjunction with each other, and Venus and Mars are in conjunction with each other while the sit right above the sun....all of this is sitting very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Pluto is in Virgo (your past/old sign).

Saturn and Uranus are in Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores). The Sun does pass through 13 signs and not 12 anymore.

Jupiter sits on the cusp of Pisces and Aries.

All my best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Sagittarius.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

Thanks so much for doing mine, I always wondered about my birthdate! Too Cool!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'm Scorpio/Scorpio both Moon and Sun signs are the same. 02/11/67

Did you mean Feb. 11......or Nov. 2??????

I looked up Feb. 11, 1967....will change this if I misread what you gave me!!

Can you show me where you came up with the Sun and Moon in Scorpio in February? I have never heard of that and am just curious. The Sun is in Scorpio towards the end of the year, on the tropical wheel, on the sidereal wheel, and using the astronomical wheel.

So I hope I dont disappoint!

Feb. 11-67

Sun rises in Capricorn on this day, very close to Aquarius (some call Capricorn the protector of the mountains, literally or allegorically). Traditional astrology would tell you that your an Aquarius, when the Sun rose 2000 years ago on this month and day, the Sun rose in Aquarius, this sign my resonate with you alot being also you have Venus and Moon in Aquarius).

Mercury, Venus, and moon all follow the rising Sun in the East in Aquarius (the coming age).

Saturn in Pisces (our current age).

Jupiter in Gemini close to Cancer.

Pluto sits at the top of the Lions tails, in Leo.

Uranus on cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Mars to the outside of Virgo's left shin.

Neptune in Libra in the middle of the scales.

Moon phase...looks like your moon was 2 days old in a new cycle...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I am Leo born on 26th juli 1964 at 14.50

Hello there!!

Sun in Gemini with Mercury by its side, both sitting over the sign of Orion.

Before the Sun rises, Jupiter (king planet) first comes in the East in Aries. Mars then comes up at the left Temple of of the Bull in Taurus, then Venus rises at the tip of the right horn.

Uranus in Leo, under the Lion's chest. Pluto in Leo sitting at the base of the Lions tail.

Moon in Sagittarius behind Sag.'s back, has moved by the end of the day into Capricorn.

Saturn on right thigh of Aquarius (our coming age).

Neptune in Libra, atop the scales.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

I know very little on both subjects of astronomy, and astrology.... however I feel that Aries kinda is dead on. I was born on March 23, 1977 Enid, OK 5:45 am CST in a dumpster behind the Winchells Donuts....sorry, I made that part up I am interested in what path(s) the stars say I should be taking, as I feel I am heading a wrong way. I think maybe the tribulations in life are a necessity so as to cause course correction.

Hello!

Well this will be interesting...mabey where the sun now rises on this day and month can bring you what you are in need of in your life right now. This is what happened to me. But only take what resonates with you always...

Aries would be your old/past sign. When I say past sign, all of these traits may resonate with you, but where the sun rises now on this day and month may offer you a mirror to look into of things to work on now.

Sun rises in Pisces under the belly of the fish that sits closest to Aquarius. Pisces is the age we are in now...Aquarius is the coming age. Mercury and Venus are also in your Sun sign.

Before the Sun rises, in the East rises Mars in the middle of Aquarius.

Your Moon (reflective light) is in Aries, your past sign.

Jupiter (king of planets) at the chest of Taurus.

Saturn in Cancer. (I personally see Saturn as the counsel, can offer great guidance).

Uranus above the scales in Libra.

Neptune inbetween the kneed of Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though our Sun passes through this sign 15 days at least out of our year).

Pluto outside Virgos right wrist.

Your moon phase...born under a 3 day old new moon...
stardate.org...
'
You are born close to the Spring Equinox and this may also be a part of your inner seeking. Spring stands for the renewal of all things.

This year is interesting because many ancients cultures referred to the first day of a new year by observing when the new moon came after the spring equinox. The new moon in this year comes ON the spring equinox, on the 21st. So the seasonal new year started on the same day as the spring equinox and this is not often it does this.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Born 1:32 AM Durham, N.C. December 2, 1953.

Hello auto! Hope all is well with you!

The Sun rises in Ophiuchus at your birth (the sun sign that astrology ignores even though the Sun rises in this sign longer then it rises in Scorpio). The Sun sits at the left knee of Ophiuchus.

Before the Sun rises, Virgo rises in the East bringing Mars sitting to the outside of her left thigh, Neptune in Virgo by her left knee, Saturn outside her left shin, the Moon in Virgo sitting close to Libra. Then Libra rises with mercury and Venus....then comes the Sun.

Jupiter sitting between the tips of the Bull's horns in Taurus.

Uranus in Gemini.

Pluto on right cheek of Leo.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Always my best
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

March 9, 1983 afternoon.

Hello Joker....hope all is well!

For your wife...

Sun freshly in Aquarius (coming age), just moved out of Pisces (current age).

Before the Sun rises, Mercury comes in the East on the right thigh of Aquarius.

Mars and Venus both in Pisces (Pisces would be her past/old sign and may still resonate with her).

Saturn in Virgo to the outside of her left shin. Pluto outside of her right shin.

Jupiter and Uranus, side by side, in Ophiuchus atop of the left knee.

Neptune in Sagittarius in between top of the bow and Ophiuchus right knee (general direction towards the center of our galaxy).

Moon in Sagittarius.

Moon phase....
stardate.org...

All my best to you both
LV

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

8th April 1967 time born 8.05am.

Hello there!

Sun rises in the middle of Pisces at your birth. Saturn and moon both in Pisces with your Sun.

Before the Sun rises, Aquarius rises in the East bringing Mercury, then rises the Moon and Saturn, then the Sun.

Venus on cusp of Aries and Taurus (Aries is your past/old sign through general astrology, and still may resonate with you).

Jupiter (King planet)in Gemini.

Pluto and Uranus in Leo, Pluto above the tail, Uranus under the back paws.

Mars in Virgo to the outside of her left knee.

Neptune in Libra, middle of the scales.

Moon phase...last day of a moon phase....
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join