It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello ATS...

I have found a new passion in the last couple years and I would like to share it with others as well as offer to anyone that is interested, the positions of the cosmos on your birthday.

Once upon a time
Astrology and Astronomy went hand in hand.

A couple thousand years ago...some men found it to be wise (convenient) to 'fix' the zodiac wheel....for the use of astrology.

This caused Astrology and Astronomy to no longer walk together side by side.

Astrology once used the 'observations' of the stars to tell people about their cosmic energy or their 'cosmic print' that they were born with.

There are many blunders of 'fixing' something that is forever changing. If the zodiac wheel always remained the same....we would never have a 'changing of ages'.

Every 72 years, due to the wobble of Earth, the Sun seems to move through the sky, changing slowly its positions within a year.

When I discovered that this was so, that the suns positions change due to Earths wobble over time...I discovered that I was not a Virgo like Astrology had told me all of my life...but the sun was really in Leo on my birth, through true observation of the sky (astronomy). The day I found this out...I walked outside that night to find Leo....and I later looked the positions up again to find that the day I discovered this, Saturn was conjuncting the heart of the Lion, Regulus, the heart of Leo (my real sign). I had to ask myself, is this just happenstance? The things that followed in my life after this are a number of experiences that religion nor science can seem to explain. I also again, had to ask myself, is this happenstance that such great things followed after this discovery.

I use a software called Stellarium to find out the TRUE positions of the cosmos, anyone can download the software themselves but I would like to offer to anyone interested the TRUE positions of the cosmos, on their birth. Or you can look it up for yourself and posts it here to share with all of us.

I do warn though, it may not agree with the sign you were raised thinking you are. It may bring catalysts to you, showing you what you need to work on in your life.

I dont really offer readings...because just like anything in life....we are to look within of what things mean for us. I can make suggestions if asked to do so and I know there are other great lights here that can offer great suggestions of what something may mean...but ultimately, this is YOUR cosmic path.

If you think this thread is a good idea...for there is no other thread like it....please keep it bumped or flagged. I dont care about the flags...I care about people discovering their true cosmic print they came into the world with. I really want to share this with others and think it can bring great things to people.

Got to go for now...but will come back soon and posts my own astronomical 'print' to start it off. I really hope people will be open and be willing to give this a try, if anything, just for kicks.

Just need your birthday....a time is best...but not totally needed. The only real difference a time can make is the moon moves fast, where it is in the morning will be different from where it is in the evening...so even just a general 'morning, afternoon, or evening' is good.

Can also give several dates if you wish to find out children's and other family and friends as well.

All my best
LV

Edit to add...I will not sit in this thread and debate about astrology...Im only here to join the astrology with astronomy once again as it once was.

Spelling in Title Edited

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo, I'm also a Leo/Virgo. Born in South Africa 22 Aug 69. Are you also on the cusp?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I've always wondered about this!I don't fit the Aquarian mould exactly but,some of the common traits are mine.
22.01.74 at 11.37 am.....
Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thank´s Leo/Virgo!
May I have mine?
I´m November 11 1958

SNC

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 2-7-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
26.09.1989 is my birth date. I'm not sure the given time though.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Glad you did this. I co-sign her work, search stellarium and you will find out she's right about modern-day Astrology being inaccurate.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Fascinating, I never knew about the zodiac moving. I would be interested to find out what my true sign is, i always thought I born in the Cancer constellation on July 07 1981, about 2130 I believe.
As I'm on the phone I can't get to the software.
Thanks OP

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
October 8, 1968 at 0753
Tuscon, Pima, Arizona

thanks in advance!
you're going to be busy.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Can i join in

mine is: May 5th 1981
Time: 14.13pm
In: UK

Thanks for taking the time to do this

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
hi...

April 7th 78...morning...thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
November 11, 1965
12:35PM
Washington D.C.

Look forward to your reply. :-)

PS

How about all those 11's, huh?

edit: corrected time of day.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hey Leo,

Mine is 29th October 1986, unfortunatly I cant get a time though.

Many thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
April 28 1992
Morning
Florida

I'm supposedly a Taurus. I've read about that Zodiac Sign and almost all traits fit me.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
March 20th 1984
7pm-8pm Evening
Ontario

Always thought I was a Pisces. This should be interesting, thanks for volunteering your services sir! I'm all ears, I'm sure we all are.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmmm, interesting...

May 21, 1993
Around 8:30am
Central Iowa

I look forward to your reply

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'll bite.

Los ANgeles, CA
Jan 02, 1982 1am(ish)

Also, can you tell me what each thing means? I dont understand any of this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

If you can get around to it, seeing as it looks like you will be rather busy:

10 May 1953
Approximately 6:00 AM
Western Pennsylvania

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well i've been dying to see something since i was a lad..

many years ago a "scientist" got in touch with me though the birth records, of the hospital i was born into...

his reason as i remember it, was to contact everybody born on my particular birthday,, and he said a very unique thing happened in the sky, and said that his "research" depended on keeping in touch with us all through out our lives.

sounded strange...? it sure did to my dad,, who forbid me from joining, (BOOOOO)

but i have been wondering about it since i was 11 ish..

so here goes

January 8th 1966 born in michigan in the morning [says my mom]

BTW this Scientist never wanted ANY money,,,!!!

so i was hoping it wasn't a scam,,, all these years,, and i've never heard anything like this,,, since..

S&F for your time..

thank you

Darrman

[edit on 2/7/10 by darrman]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ya me to.

second Line

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join