It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

I was born January 23rd, 1988. What significance do you find in that date? It was right around 12 noon.

Hello there!

Sun rises in Capricorn along with Mercury. Capricorn is known as the protector of mountains.

Before the sun rises, Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores) rises with Mars on the left knee. Then Sagittarius rises with Uranus and Saturn, both in front of the bow, towards the general direction to the center of our galaxy.

Venus (light bringer) sits in Aquarius (our coming age) where the water flows.

Moon (reflective light) in Pisces (our current age) under the belly of the fish that sits closest to Aquarius. Jupiter (King planet) also sitting in the middle of Pisces.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Libra.

I find that Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and the Moons placements are just as important as the Suns. The Sun is like the gateway of your birth. The rest to me anyways, are the energies that tie to you, mabey even showing you your path in this life, a past life, or even the next.

What things mean for one might not be the same for another.

Aquarius is your past sign, what astrology tells you that you are....and is what you would be if you were born 2000 years ago. Aquarius might still resonate with you and Venus your light bringer in Aquarius could be showing you something deeper then what I would be able to tell you.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by worlds_away

I’ve always thought I was a scorpio... I guess not?... Central Ontario, November 7, 1986 9:55am Thanks so much! edit: Good thing I didn’t get that tattoo!!

I feel ya on the tattoo thing!!

Sun at the middle top of the scales, in Libra. Venus (light bringer) in Libra and rises before the Sun (they sit very close together). Mercury also in Libra, at the base of the scales.

Saturn in Ophiuchus on left knee, this is where Scorpio and Ophiuchus overlap their signs but the boarder is set for it to be considered Ophiuchus. Uranus in Ophiuchus inside the right knee. (Ophiuchus is the 13th sign astrology ignores as a part of the path of our sun).

Neptune sits at the top of Sagittarius's bow.

Moon sitting close to Sagittarius but sits inside Capricorn. Mars also in Capricorn closer to the side of Aquarius.

Jupiter (king planet) in Aquarius (our coming age) where the water flows.

Pluto under right heal of Virgo.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Interesting thread that tarot reading...Ive been watching it myself. Im leery though...mabey I will just for fun.

For Venus, you should be able to see her, she is brighter then any other sphere in the sky, aside from the sun and moon that is. Im in a area with very little lights...and the sky is always popping out at me. Even a friend over on the 4th could not believe how clear the sky was where I live (she lives in a big city) and she was just taken back at it. It may be that you cant see mars or Saturn though. This might seems to far fetched, but take a trip to the country side, the 9th would be a good night to do it, Venus and Regulus are going to be sitting side by side in Leo. Regulus in the heart of the Lion, course me, Im so passionate about it, I wouldnt think twice to drive a bit to see it. This passion though built over time.

I bet you saw Venus and Regulus.

All my best...thanks for feedback always!!
LV

i see you like the feedback! i just hope i dont distract thats all
anyways i did recall two bright stars at sunset and it was a pretty dark sunset, i tried to follow the picture you posted. i know venus should be square in the middle..

funny thing though is that i have street lights surrounding all over my house..and it sucks..it ruins my sleep, thats one of the reasons why the last 4 years i have become a insomniac. i need to either use a sleeping mask or improvise. so far i have some melatonin..

leo virgo i also want to mention that you bring up a lot of questions in me but they are very personal based.. like i feel like i had some kinda crazy plutonic havoc in my life, and i want to know how i can discover my descendant so i can complete my weaker half and how do u know you are right..i mean it like thousands of year of astrology and yet you are one of the peoples who chooses to stick with a 13th sign..i know your brother is a ophiucus to but is that a bias? ..and i don't know i just am confused and skeptical sometimes, but i try look for the deeper untold of life..including the untods of astrology itself, i find it ironic if indeed astrologers deny a 13th sign which is the true zodiac but is it realy the true one, we may discover more aout the earth in the future and may yet have to adjust the zodiac again! i know though that its about always getting more accurate with a more precise system. well from what i see

also my questions

how do you find the planets in accordance to the constellations body parts? do you look at a map of the constellations?

what is the significance of the center of the galaxy?

i also kinda want to talk about the aquarian age but all that info is in your other thread..

do you feel that astrology puts limits on people at birth?
it sounds like example: oh you were born with x in x so you will be rich and a genius and super atheltic.. you know what im saying?

and i visited your m-space and wow you look so healthy! im shocked

i want to talk yet i want to go to sleep yet i dont want to distract yet i dont want to need to sleep lol

[edit on 8-7-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by never2late

Thanks for posting this. April 5th 1983 Tx USA 1:20pm central time.

Hello there!

Sun rises in Pisces (current age) with Mercury.

Mars in Aries (our past age) close to Pisces, Venus in Aries, close to Taurus.

Saturn in Virgo, outside her left shin.

Uranus and Jupiter in Ophiuchus, above the left knee. This is a place that 2 signs overlap in their images, Scorpio overlaps Ophiuchus, but the boarder does consider this part of the sign of Ophiuchus and not Scorpio and not a cusp.

Neptune in Sagittarius inbwteen the bow of Sag. and the right knee of Ophiuchus, this is the general direction towards the center of our galaxy. Moon also in Sagittarius to the back of Sag.

Your moo phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ill be heading to wisconsin in the 15th but how long does that alignment last in the sky?

it looks like you left..i was hoping to get a comment before i go to sleep..oh well

well you've done alot see ya tomorrow!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Im done with my posting of the positions for tonight....so no harm there. Its like I binge for a while and then crash from it all

i see you like the feedback! i just hope i dont distract thats all anyways i did recall two bright stars at sunset and it was a pretty dark sunset, i tried to follow the picture you posted. i know venus should be square in the middle.. funny thing though is that i have street lights surrounding all over my house..and it sucks..it ruins my sleep, thats one of the reasons why the last 4 years i have become a insomniac. i need to either use a sleeping mask or improvise. so far i have some melatonin.. leo virgo i also want to mention that you bring up a lot of questions in me but they are very personal based.. like i feel like i had some kinda crazy plutonic havoc in my life, and i want to know how i can discover my descendant so i can complete my weaker half and how do u know you are right..i mean it like thousands of year of astrology and yet you are one of the peoples who chooses to stick with a 13th sign..i know your brother is a ophiucus to but is that a bias? ..and i don't know i just am confused and skeptical sometimes, but i try look for the deeper untold of life..including the untods of astrology itself, i find it ironic if indeed astrologers deny a 13th sign which is the true zodiac but is it realy the true one, we may discover more aout the earth in the future and may yet have to adjust the zodiac again! i know though that its about always getting more accurate with a more precise system. well from what i see also my questions how do you find the planets in accordance to the constellations body parts? do you look at a map of the constellations? what is the significance of the center of the galaxy? i also kinda want to talk about the aquarian age but all that info is in your other thread.. do you feel that astrology puts limits on people at birth?

I absolutely love talking about philosophical things in life...so dont worry there.

I have studied this for almost 3 years. On the system I use, Stellarium (can be downloaded for free and I know you would love it!) .....I have used that and compared with what it said with sites like Earthsky. com....Spaceweather.com...and heavensabove.com. All of those sites use astronomy for positions. These are science based sites they need to know what they are telling people is truth! Earth sky is always giving people what to find in the night sky, heavensabove. com is really amazing and can prove to you that the Sun moves through Ophiuchus with a little patients. I can show you how to do this if you wish!!!! Can be done tonight with a little instructions and patients. Its not hard, just clicking through every single day from now up unitl the first of December.

If Star signs are based on where the Sun is at ones birth....why deny that it rises in Ophiuchus.

By using the Stellarium program....one can see how the wobble of the Earth causes some changes from our perspective here on Earth. (I have became a bit of a geek these last few years). About 2000 years ago, when the zodiac became fixed (it was not fixed before this , but was observed, the changes were observed)....Ophiuchus entered the path of the wheel, literally. This was not always so, so I dont blame astrology thousands of years ago for not having 13 signs....but I do blame them now for ignoring that Ophiuchus lower half has entered the path of the Sun and the Sun is there more then it is in Scorpio.

You can go to heavensabove.come and go down to astronomy section....click on the planet summary date.....now pull up a new window so you can hop back and forth....find a astrology sits and try to look up where they say a planet is today or this month...then look back to heavensabove....it hardly ever matches.

Just a while back...people were freaking out because they keep seeing on astrology sites that 2 planets were entering a certain sign....(I cant remember for sure what it was). I looked it up, and they were entering a sign together, but not the sign astrology was saying they were in. These frustrations built and built in me....I could look in the sky even and SEE these planets were not where astrology was saying they were!

If I can clearly see that the Sun rises in Ophiuchus, if Navy sites that must use astronomy for navigation say Ophiuchus is a part of the path of the sun, if all absolutely ALL astronomy sites (sciences) shows that the Sun spends almost 17 days in Ophiuchus and all the planets and moon pass through it....why should we ignore it.

The best thing I can tell you to do, to see where I am coming from....is download stellarium. It gives you a entire map of the sky. You can see anything in todays time, and put in any date past or future...and see exactly what was or will be. Its all based on sciences, and math...the planets and spheres have cycles. You can look back 2000 years and see why they say what they say in astrology today, for this was when the zodiac became fixed.

I note the center of the galaxy because this personally means something to me. I see all things connected, so I see our whole solar system as connected to this, like its our center of our whole galaxy, while our sun is the center of our system. I have read some great stuff about the direction of the center of our galaxy.

This is nothing I put together in a day....I have gone over and over it all many times, often baffled and had to read and read and read.

I feel astrology can put limits on people....if they are wanting someone else to tell them what it all means. Its like religion....if we are going to be told all about God....how do we learn through God. I have learned so much once I finally stepped a foot on my own path of self and seeking. Even after religion, I spoke with alot of new age guru's or people because I had some really bizrrae experiences....and I learned they would often tell me things that I just knew within me was not for me. One told me back in 2008 after one of my experiences....(I was thinking of going back to school)....they said....'no, you dont need to do that...2012 is so close....you need to focus on that coming'. This was someone that alot of people hold high regaurds to. Funny thing is, I already now have my Associate degree and start for my Bachlors in August. Labels can harm us....they can fill us with preconceived ideas.

When I started getting into the cosmos...I really as not looking for traits or personalities in myself. I knew I had to look within for that stuff. The world shapes us alot, our enviroments shape us in many ways. But it was ironic, when I looked back as somethings in my life, some moments...how the stars seemed to reflect things. I dont offer any of it as a matter of fact....that is why in my OP I state......"Is it all just happenstance". I think its best to live life as you know best to do...and only look towards things like spiritual things of cosmic things....if your really ready to look within, see things you need to work on, forgive and forget....I think anything of the spiritual self must involve these things.

But the part of Ophiuchus is all solid truth. There are many articles of people talking about it and astrologers sometimes defending their fixed wheels.

I think some good links are due and will find some good ones.

I could literally talk about it for hours! Days....! My family has had to listen to me for the last couple years

It would not matter that I have any family members born under Ophiuchus...I like honesty and truth...and feel people deserve it. I dont find any sign any more special. In fact, I think all the signs are a path for humanity as a whole. Everything in the Universe is a attribute of something. I think we all have a bit of all attributes in life at some time or another.

I also believe in a electrical universe....so that might be why I have so much faith that a connection can be awoken with yourself and the universe around you when you link back to your cosmic origin.

You are asking most of the same things I was asking 2 years ago.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
hey leovirgo, can you do mine please?
15/04/1994 and i think it was around 6.30am

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

There is also a 13th star/ zodiac sign called Ophiuchus. Of the 13 zodiacal constellations (constellations that contain the Sun during the course of the year), Ophiuchus is the only one not counted as an astrological sign. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man grasping a serpent. Ophiuchus is one of the 88 constellations and was also one of the 48 listed by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus was formerly referred to as Serpentarius, the former originating in Greek and the latter in Latin, both meaning "serpent-holder".

Taking the current constellation boundaries as defined in 1930 by the International Astronomical Union, the ecliptic itself passes through an additional thirteenth constellation, Ophiuchus, situated between Scorpius and Sagittarius. This is already recognized in Ptolemy's Almagest. This constellation, Ophiuchus is situated between November 30 and December 17. Ophiuchus is not recognised as a general Zodiac.

Unlike the zodiac signs in astrology, which are all thirty degrees in length, the astronomical constellations vary widely in size. The boundaries of all the constellations in the sky were set by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) in 1930. This was, in essence, a mapping exercise to make the work of astronomers more efficient, and the boundaries of the constellations are not therefore in any meaningful sense an 'equivalent' to the zodiac signs. Along with the twelve original constellations, the boundaries of a thirteenth constellation, Ophiuchus (the serpent bearer), were set by astronomers within the bounds of the zodiac.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2005, astronomers using data from the Green Bank Telescope discovered a superbubble so large that it extends beyond the plane of the galaxy.[2] It is called the Ophiuchus Superbubble.

In April 2007, astronomers announced that the Swedish-built Odin satellite had made the first detection of clouds of molecular oxygen in space, following observations in the constellation Ophiuchus.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is also a 13th star/ zodiac sign called Ophiuchus. Of the 13 zodiacal constellations (constellations that contain the Sun during the course of the year), Ophiuchus is the only one not counted as an astrological sign. Ophiuchus is depicted as a man grasping a serpent. Ophiuchus is one of the 88 constellations and was also one of the 48 listed by Ptolemy. Ophiuchus was formerly referred to as Serpentarius, the former originating in Greek and the latter in Latin, both meaning "serpent-holder".

It is important to distinguish the zodiacal signs from the constellations associated with them, not only because of their drifting apart due to the precession of equinoxes but also because the physical constellations by nature of their varying shapes and forms take up varying widths of the ecliptic. Thus, Virgo takes up fully five times as much ecliptic longitude as Scorpius. The zodiacal signs, on the other hand, are an abstraction from the physical constellations designed to represent exactly one twelfth of the full circle each, or the longitude traversed by the Sun in about 30.4 days

en.wikipedia.org...

The precession of the Earth's axis has a number of observable effects. First, the positions of the south and north celestial poles appear to move in circles against the space-fixed backdrop of stars, completing one circuit in 25,771.5 years (2000 rate). Thus, while today the star Polaris lies approximately at the north celestial pole, this will change over time, and other stars will become the "north star".[1] As the celestial poles shift, there is a corresponding gradual shift in the apparent orientation of the whole star field, as viewed from a particular position on Earth.

For identical reasons, the apparent position of the Sun relative to the backdrop of the stars at some seasonally fixed time, say the vernal equinox, slowly regresses a full 360° through all twelve traditional constellations of the zodiac, at the rate of about 50.3 seconds of arc per year (approximately 360 degrees divided by 25,771.5), or 1 degree every 71.6 years.

The equinoxes occur where the celestial equator intersects the ecliptic (red line), that is, where the Earth's axis is perpendicular to the line connecting the centers of the Sun and Earth. (Note that the term "equinox" here refers to a point on the celestial sphere so defined, rather than the moment in time when the Sun is overhead at the Equator, though the two meanings are related.) When the axis precesses from one orientation to another, the equatorial plane of the Earth (indicated by the circular grid around the equator) moves. The celestial equator is just the Earth's equator projected onto the celestial sphere, so it moves as the Earth's equatorial plane moves, and the intersection with the ecliptic moves with it. The positions of the poles and equator on Earth do not change, only the orientation of the Earth against the fixed stars. As seen from the orange grid, 5,000 years ago, the vernal equinox was close to the star Aldebaran of Taurus. Now, as seen from the yellow grid, it has shifted (indicated by the red arrow) to somewhere in the constellation of Pisces.

en.wikipedia.org...

The precession of the equinoxes, a phenomenon discovered c. 130 BC by Hipparchus and known to Ptolemy, results in a shift between the two systems of about one degree every 70 years.

A small number of sidereal astrologers (such as Walter Berg) wish to include other constellations, such as Ophiuchus, in their zodiac and use 13 signs instead of 12. This results in a system completely unrelated to the zodiac as described by Ptolemy. While Ptolemy noted that Ophiuchus is in contact with the ecliptic, he was aware that the twelve signs were just conventional names for 30 degrees segments (especially since the Aries sign had ceased to be in contact with the Aries constellation already in his time).

For the purpose of determining the constellations in contact with the ecliptic, the constellation boundaries as defined by the International Astronomical Union in 1930 are used.

en.wikipedia.org...

Astrology and astronomy were archaically one and the same discipline (Latin: astrologia), and were only gradually recognized as separate in western 17th century philosophy (the "Age of Reason").

In pre-modern times, most cultures have not made a clear distinction between the two disciplines, lumping them both together as one. In ancient Babylonia, famed for its astrology, there were not separate roles for the astronomer as predictor of celestial phenomena, and the astrologer as their interpreter; both functions were performed by the same person.

Just some wiki stuff for its easiest to search....but I have searched this all way past Wiki. Its common knowledge to astronomer's that the Sun, the planets, and the Moon pass through Ophiuchus and that over time, the dates of the sun being in signs, changes. This is also why we have....changing of the ages in our great year of 26,000 years.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hey, so what exactly is my sign? Sorry, I didn't really understand hahaha

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
November 24, 1965. Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Time unknown.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

According to my astronomical proggy that date at noon has the sun on the cusp between Scorpio and Libra, slightly favouring Scorpio with Mercury and the Moon nearby in Ophiuchus.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Pilgrum]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing this out

I've never been into astrology at all but I just had to check this out and sure enough, the Sun was firmly in Leo for me as well with Saturn very very close to it whatever that might mean. I was born before 1950 btw.

I'm still not into astrology but astronomy has always been intensely interesting for me.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

Had a look and found the Sun and Mercury firmly in Gemini for you at that time & date

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
April 10, 1975 - Sometime between 10/10:30 PM - St. Louis, MO

Looking forward to your reply... Thanks a bunch!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady Lexicology

I see the Sun, Moon, Mercury and Jupiter all in Pisces for that one.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I sense a humbled balances soul. Hello there!

Sun does rise in Libra at the top of the scales, right in the middle. Moon and Uranus follow the Sun, sitting also in Libra.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Virgo rises in the East bringing first Jupiter which sits at Virgo's left shoulder, then Saturn on upper left arm of Virgo, then Venus on lower left arm, then Mercury, outside her left shin, Pluto also rises, sitting to Virgos right side close to the sign of Bootes.

Mars and Neptune in Ophiuchus, Mars sits inside the right knee while Neptune sits above right knee.

A Great Thank You, LeoVirgo.

I'd say your sense seems accurate (although I might abandon my humbleness by saying so
).

I've always been a Libra pur sang in the experience of my self, so now reading otherwise would have been a surprise. I feel my previous thoughts on how I correlate with the Libra sign confirmed.

I'm not too familiar with the characteristics of Virgo and Opiuchus, nor with the specific influences of each sphere, so I might start educating myself a bit further in this matter. Thanks for reviving my astrological interest.
And of course: feel free to elaborate further on my print

All your spheres are in only 3 signs...and these signs are not spaces apart all over the sky, all very close together.

Do I interpret this right by reading this as a 'very distinctive, outspoken (Libra) influence'?

your born under a dark moon or 'no moon', The night of your birth, no moon light could be observed in the sky. I personally find the times of dark moon to be very nice.

I noticed before when I checked the moon phase link you posted. I was intrigued by it, and curious for its effects. A quick look brought me this:

The dark of the Moon is the most powerful time psychically. It seems to lure us toward the deepest self, the longings of the soul, and restful listening is a great way to receive these messages.
It's been compared to the dormant seed under the winter snow, or the cocoon holding the butterfly. You might feel tired, or crave quiet solitude. It's important to make space for the unfolding of the spirit at this time. Like death itself, it's preparation for the new beginning that begins with the crescent
source

I must say that correlates with my experience of dark moon nights in life, although I never thought about it in a conscious way (unlike during the energetic full moon nights).

Your ideas, answers, reflections ... are most welcome. It's nice to see a contemporary student/master/follower/practitioner of ancient knowledge emerge. It adorns your Soul.

Love, Light and Blessings, my friend.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum

Thanks for pointing this out

I've never been into astrology at all but I just had to check this out and sure enough, the Sun was firmly in Leo for me as well with Saturn very very close to it whatever that might mean. I was born before 1950 btw.

I'm still not into astrology but astronomy has always been intensely interesting for me.

Hello Pilgrum! Appreciate your feedback and interaction here!

If you want to interact more with the waiting list....I would love that. But I would like to greet people in the order that they posts for two reasons. 1) Its about fairness to the ones that are waiting. 2) It helps everyone come back to the thread and know where to look for their reply back to them. It can get really messy really fast if we posts our of order and make it hard for everyone to find their positions. You can click on my past reply with a post for positions on the past person I did and see where I left off....

If you really want to be a big help....it only takes a few minutes to look at all of the positions. This is why I go ahead and list all planets, sun and moon. Takes me 5 mins tops on any person. I have a link I think use (its at the bottom of the recent posts) that I punch in for their moon phase (its calculator, just type in month, year, hit go, and copy that link) .

Im SOOO not trying to nit pick!!
I just want to offer to everyone the same thing...and I hate to have to go back through posts seeing who has been missed ect...

By all means though...with the above thoughts, add away

All my best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

although I might abandon my humbleness by saying so

Of course

I like what you posted about the dark moon...I must admit, I do believe it is my favorite time of all the month and now its second nature in me to look for this time to come.

We can look to the cosmos for attributes and traits, we can look to them for a path or journey, we can look to them to find out all is One and we are connected with all energies of life around us. If it is traits or attributes, only the person themselves can truly discover what this means to them in a higher way, a deeper self, their true being. It offers us another way to reflect on ourselves, things we can work on, things we dont care to face, and encourage us to stand on our own two feet when we see that we all have to walk our own path....we are here as individuals for a good reason.

Course, just personal rambles there...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesardy

I have always been a huge believer that the stars can tell more about a person than that person could tell themself. My Brithday is Dec. 18th 1989 born at 8:16pm U.S. EST. Time. I would like to hear everything you have to say and everything could tell me.

Hello there!

This is the Suns first day in Sagittarius. On the 16th the Sun sits in Ophiuchus. On the 17th, its on the cusp of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius. On the 18th it has moved into Sagittarius. Uranus, Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury are all also in Sagittarius. That is alot for 1 sign. Sun rises towards the center of the galaxy (the general direction of this if you want to look it up is in between the bow of Sagittarius and the right leg of Ophiuchus, also above the stinger of Scorpio). Uranus close to the top of the bow, Neptune, Mercury, and Saturn all behind the head of Sagittarius.

Before the Sun rises, mars rises in the East riding the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Venus in Capricorn.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Moon in Leo below the back paws, sitting in between Sextans and Virgos boarders.

Pluto in Serepens ( a sign considered to be outside the wheel but this is complicated because it is a sign that is a part of another sign called Ophiuchus which does sit on the wheel, the path of the Sun). I personally consider Serepens as a part of Ophiuchus, 2 signs in 1.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best,
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Interesting info - thanks for sharing! Now I know why my sign never matched up with my personality, etc.

Am wondering if you have done Obama's chart? I would love to see what THAT says!

Truth is very important. Glad that you posted this. Most likely, we will continue finding out other so called truths are not as what we thought either, sad to say.

Obamas eh?

The Sun rose with Mercury in Cancer on his birth.

Astrology would call him a Leo, but he is a Cancer. Uranus and Pluto rise in his old/past sign of Leo.

Mars sits on the cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Saturn in Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Moon in Taurus.

Venus sits on a neat cusp of Gemini and Orion (a sign outside of the wheel). Venus rides this cusp between Aug. 3-6 during this year.

I did just a general time for him not knowing what his time of birth was, I did it for 'noon'.

Edit to add, Neptune in Libra.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

Just wanted to say thanks ! Always knew that he too, didn't match his sign
IMO.
LOL you have your work cut out for ya don't ya? This thread has everyone out of the wordwook

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join