It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I whole heartily agree. I've always been the type to respect others; always, and to treat people the way I feel I'd like to be treated. I'm the responsible one when it comes to my friends but that doesn't mean in the slightest that I'm not out going or going to pull any punches. I believe in telling the truth at all costs, I believe that your moral being is the secret to one's existence on this plane of reality. Religious thinkers are close to the principle I'm talking about but none truthfully have it exactly correct (Except to me probably Buddhism). I truthfully believe in the weight of the soul and the flow of energy and everyone/everything being connected. Reincarnation could just be another stage of this "energy" flow. I could have philosophical conversations like this all day so I'll stop myself now. I will say one more thing though... I can't wait until the stars come out tonight.

Enjoy the sun in Gemini!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'd like to show an example of myself with my stars at birth, and hopefully others can get a little inspiration and do a bit of star searching for themselves, if they wish to of course.

I said:

My birthday is June 25th, 1984, born at 8:10am

Sun, Venus and Mercury all rose with Gemini on that day, while my Moon in crescent and only a few days till New moon, was what looks like between Aries and Taurus.

12 hours later that day, the planets Jupiter and Neptune rose with Sagittarius, Uranus on the outskirts of Scorpio but well on the foot of Ophiuchus, Pluto on the shin of lovely Virgo, Mars on the top of the scale of Libra, with Saturn smack in between Virgo and Libra

I dont quite know the meaning of Uranus in Scorpio (yet... - I'm a true Jupiter in Sag. ) but the rest definitely rings true with me.

There are traits in the Gemini which I dont fully agree with but I feel are life lessons for now, as such.

The moon between Aries and Taurus.. Im taking a jab in the dark and saying this is a dark reflection of the Aries+Taurus side of me. I can be egotistically stubborn in my ways in always assuming things how they are (when in actual fact things ALWAYS change), overly seeking a comfort ground as well as, from Aries, a not so friendly direct approach towards things/people. I know I have my ying+yangs

I'm still building up an understanding of this (I hope I'm not boxing things up..) so from my OWN perspective, this is what I perceive these to mean:

First off I wish to say that the only 'trait' of Cancer that I have in me is being a Home person. I prefer to stay at home most of the time more than not. I dont feel any other characteristic of a Cancer rings true with me.

Sun, Venus and Mercury rose in Gemini on my day of birth
A picture of this can be seen here. My understanding of this, so far, is that I was born a Gemini on that day because of the position of the Sun.

Venus and Mercury. Mercury, in Greek Mythology, was known to be a messenger and/or tradesman. Venus was principally associated with Love and fertility. A bringer of light and love perhaps?
So I add up the Sun, Venus and Mercury to see that it reflects what I love in in life: talking to others and seeing their light and dark sides, while at the same time I allow a compassion of listening to allow them to be who they are in the moment and in doing so, without judgement, a loving healing occurs

A messenger (Mercury) of loving (Venus) both aspects (Gemini) of life (the Sun gives life?).

Uranus (known amongst names such as Father Sky in Greek Mythology) in my view is the Masculine aspect in ones life. And with it sharing with Ophiuchus and Scorpio, I see in myself qualities of one dealing with high inner energy from Ophi. handling the snake of Serpens (kundalini?) while I too, from Scorpio, have clear mental focus with truthful intentions.

This is not a sign that actively seeks out the company of others, preferring introversion rather than extroversion whenever possible. Scorpio is fiercely self-reliant and will almost never seek out the advice of others, preferring to look to himself for his answers.

This is very much true
I definitely dont feel any of this as a feminine energy in myself.

Unless anyone wants, I dont think its necessary to explain the rest.

A bit of wiki on the planets and googling on the traits of the star signs is all one needs if there is interest. I personally like to weigh myself of to them. It also gifts me a better understanding of myself in some places where I never really discovered or 'saw'.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thank you soo soo much for taking the time to look all that up. I appreciate it so much. I know you gave us some links to the programs you use, but I dont understand how to use them or how you calculate it. I feel guilty for asking you and wasn't sure if you'd find the time. It sounds pretty accurate. Thanks alot, and God bless.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Could you please do me.

Apirl 19th, 1987
Columbus OH
6:05 AM

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeofthetiger

Thank you soo soo much for taking the time to look all that up. I appreciate it so much. I know you gave us some links to the programs you use, but I dont understand how to use them or how you calculate it. I feel guilty for asking you and wasn't sure if you'd find the time. It sounds pretty accurate. Thanks alot, and God bless.

Thanks for the feedback...and please dont feel guilty. Im a multi tasker and I sort our my time in my day pretty well. I remember a guru telling me I would have a hard time meditating (he was right about that) because Im a natural multi tasker and my mind is therefor always going (right about that too) and said I would have a hard time finding 'silence' in my mind. Well, I did find a way to find silence, and it was beneath he stars.

Im not stressing about the time this thread will take, I will sort out the time I have, and deal with the fact I might not be able to posts as much as I have been lately. I have a couple weeks of alot of time on my hands....hopefully Ill have the main chunk out of the way and then be able to just reply to several posts each day.

Im happy to do this...it is something I really believe in, the connection we can find, to the Universe, in some way, I see all things as ONE.

I know, Ill get to the posts when I can...and I know that is by all means, perfectly fine.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Razer0

Loved hearing your thoughts on your own positions!

You hit the nail on the head at the end ....if one is truly interested, there are plenty of things to read up on and learn from.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekingmyself

Hello there!

Sun rises in Taurus, right at the Bull's neck. Mercury in Taurus, sitting in between the tips of the horns.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Aries rises in the East bringing mighty Jupiter.

Venus rides the cusp of Taurus and Gemini (which would be the sign astrology would call your sun sign, this sign may also still resonate with you, I call this your 'past' sign). Venus is sitting right over the sign of Orion.

Moon in Leo, close to Lions heart (Regulus).

Pluto sits in Virgo, under her right foot.

Saturn and Uranus side by side in Sagittarius, out in front of the bow, general direction towards the center of our galaxy. Neptune in Sagittarius, right above his head.

Mars in the middle of Aquarius (our coming age).

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

July 11, 1989 5:30 am

Hi there!

Sun rises in Gemini with Mercury. (Sun is not in Gemini too...anytime you look at the sun up until the 21st, your looking at your Suns gateway.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Taurus rises in the East bringing Jupiter. Jupiter sits between the tips of the horns of the Bull. When your 6 days old, Jupiter rides the cusp of Taurus and Orion for about 2 weeks. Im going to say, I think this is pretty rare.

Venus and Mars conjuncting in Cancer.

Moon in Virgo near the bright star Spica.

Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn in Sagittarius. Uranus close to the top of bow, Saturn above Sagittarius's head, with Neptune by its side.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Libra.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XHellcatX

May 16th 1985 1.19pm

Hi there!

Sun rises in Taurus, just entered Taurus around 2 days prior to your birth. Mars in Taurus also, above the head of the Bull, between the horns.

You are what is a true Taurus, only 20% of astrology signs match up to the true positions of today's, and you are one of those 20%, my mother is also, and Taurus is her sign too.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Venus rises in the east in Pisces (our current age), Moon rises in Pisces close to Cetus, Mercury rises then on cusp of Aries and Cetus, then up comes Taurus with the Sun.

Pluto sits outside of Virgos right ankle.

Saturn in middle of Libra, the scales.

Uranus between the knees of Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores).

Neptune sits in Sagittarius at the top of the bow.

Jupiter in the middle of Capricorn.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRefill85

April 12 1985, sometime around 4 or 5 pm I believe.

Hi there!

Sun rises in the middle of Pisces (our current age).

Before the Sun rises, Venus and Mercury rise in the East. Venus in Pisces, your Sun sign, Mercury in Pisces but close to Cetus.

Mars in Aries, close to Taurus.

Pluto in Virgo sitting outside her right ankle.

Saturn in middle of the scales in Libra.

Uranus between the knees of Ophiuchus (the 13th sign that astrology ignores as being part of the path of our sun).

Moon sits out in front of Capricorn, Jupiter sits in middle of Capricorn.

Neptune in Sagittarius at top of bow.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My birthday is July 15, 1963. Cancer but in the eastern one Im Gemini and for some reason the air sign makes some sense since I'm mainly thought. And also, the purple amethyst and agates attract me, plus lilacs, and blue/yellow combos in painitings and furnishings, so when I read that it was like a breath of fresh air. Is there more you can tell me?

Hello Unity! Hope all is well with you!

I think the Amethyst is of the Pisces stone. You do have Jupiter (King of planets in Pisces)....?
Plus Pisces is our current age we are in!

The Sun rises in Gemini at your birth (and the Sun is not in Gemini still until about the 21st). You can go to 'heavensabove.com' on your birthday that is coming up....scroll down to the 'sun' link under 'astronomy'....click on the 'sun' and it will show you what sign the sun is in. Mercury and Venus is also in Gemini.

Before the sun rises on your day of birth, Venus rises in the East before the Sun, then Sun rises, then Mercury.

Uranus and Pluto in Leo. Uranus on right front leg, Pluto towards the base of the tail.

Mars rides cusp of Leo and Virgo. The day before your birth its in Leo, day after your birth, its in Virgo.

Neptune in Libra sitting above the scales.

Saturn in Capricorn but sits very close to Aquarius (coming age).

Jupiter in middle of Pisces (current age).

Moon starts out in Cetus early morning, then rides the cusp of Cetus and Aries, it passes through Aries, rides the cups of Aries and Taurus, and the last hour of this day, Moon enters Taurus. (Busy day for the moon).

Tropical astrology would call you a Cancer...and this may still resonate with you. I call this your 'past' sign. My past sign of Virgo was very relevant for me for a long time, till about the age of 30 or so, still is a bit. I think we carry traits over from our past sign. Just personal thoughts though!

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you,
LV

[edit on 7-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amethyst77

I was born in Salinas, CA. June 1st, 1980. At 12:28pm. This is a great topic!!

Hello there!

Im so glad so many find this of interests...Im really surprised.

Sun rises in Taurus and sits at the top of the Bull's head at your birth.

Mercury and Venus in conjunction in Gemini, close to Taurus, right about the sign of Orion. I always find positions above Orion to be interesting, mabey that is just me though. Gemini is your 'past' sign, and it is what astrology would tell you your Sun sign is. That would be true, if you were born about 2000 years ago. This sign though may still resonate with you.

Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn all in Leo. Jupiter close to Regulus (heart of the Lion), Mars under the belly, Saturn under back right paw. (Mars can be seen in the western sky in Leo right now, if you care to look for it).

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes.

Uranus in Libra, middle of the scales.

Neptune in Ophiuchus atop his right knee (Ophiuchus gets ignored today by astrology thought the sun defiantly passes through it every year).

Moon to the back of Sagittarius.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria
Like everyone else I am amazed by your fantastic effort! I’ve been googling like crazy since I saw your thread and hopes this helps out a little…

Star Sign (Constellation)..............Date
Sagittarius.........................Dec 18 Jan 18
Capricornus........................Jan 19 Feb 15
Aquarius............................Feb 16 Mar 11
Pisces...............................Mar 12 Apr 18
Aries.................................Apr 19 May 13
Taurus..............................May 14 Jun 19
Gemini...............................Jun 20 Jul 20
Cancer..............................Jul 21 Aug 09
Leo...................................Aug 10 Sep 15
Virgo.................................Sep 16 Oct 30
Libra.................................Oct 31 Nov 22
Scorpius............................Nov 23 Nov 29
Ophiuchus..........................Nov 30 Dec 17

I have found out that I am indeed a Leo if there are 13 signs of the Zodiac!

Strange bit for me is that I have become increasingly aware of Leo over the last month or so. Similar to what you said in your opening post… It’s like a calling and your thread kept screaming at me to be rea,d it took me a while but caught me tonight… now I’m very much intrigued, thank you.

Would love to learn more…

Would a u2u be ok?

Peace.

Great posts, thanks for that!

A u2u is fine with me!

I hope you have stepped out to see bright Venus in the west after the sun sets, for looking at Venus, your facing Leo.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Can I play too, if I'm not too late that is.... 6/21/72, ontario - 8 - ish a.m. I really do identify as a cancer, and my moods, attitudes seem to reflect that as well. This could be catastrophic for me... Edit to add - thank you, for considering. Interesting thread, but this subject is soooo confusing to me.

You are actually a true Gemini. In astrology, your Gemini, and even today, still Gemini. What I find interesting is that in this year, its the Suns first day in Gemini.....if you are born lets say a couple hundred years from now on the same day and month, you would be then a Taurus. The Sun sitting at your birth, right by the cusp of Taurus, since the Sun just came from this direction. This means the Sun sits directly over Orion, a very powerful sign even though its not a part of the path of the Sun. Mercury and Mars also in Gemini. Im wondering if Taurus would resonate with you more? Would be interesting to see.

You have alot of power in Taurus and Taurus actually rises in the East before the Sun does. Taurus brings Saturn and Venus in Taurus before the Sun rises. Saturn sits at base of right horn...Venus sits at tip of right horn.

Pluto in Coma Berenices (a sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the sun, is names after a Egyptian goddess I believe.

Uranus sits inside left wrist of Virgo. Moon in Virgo outside of her left shin.

Neptune in Scorpio between the claws.

Jupiter at top of bow in Sagittarius. Sagittari
us is the guardian sign that points to the center direction of our galaxy.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Movhisattva

October 8, 1980 - +/- 10:30 am. Supposed Libra I highly appreciate your effort. Blessings.

I sense a humbled balances soul. Hello there!

Sun does rise in Libra at the top of the scales, right in the middle. Moon and Uranus follow the Sun, sitting also in Libra.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Virgo rises in the East bringing first Jupiter which sits at Virgo's left shoulder, then Saturn on upper left arm of Virgo, then Venus on lower left arm, then Mercury, outside her left shin, Pluto also rises, sitting to Virgos right side close to the sign of Bootes.

Mars and Neptune in Ophiuchus, Mars sits inside the right knee while Neptune sits above right knee.

All your spheres are in only 3 signs...and these signs are not spaces apart all over the sky, all very close together.

Since your Moon is with your Sun sign...your born under a dark moon or 'no moon', The night of your birth, no moon light could be observed in the sky. I personally find the times of dark moon to be very nice.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

Would love feedback...if you care to share thoughts.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I could see your chugging along there leovirgo!

anyways i just want to comment before i knock out, that i had a pretty synchronized tarot reading on ats with the discussion in this thread, i got the cup of eights..very spot on..

also the day you mentioned to watch the planets, well i did that looking for them west but i think i have too much light pollution because i only could see a couple bright stars.. and i know stars seem similar to planets from our distance but im sure i would've seen a red mars if it was visible.

anyways
my best
sweet dreams, multitasker

edit:kock out for knock out lol wow

[edit on 7-7-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

December 21,1987,4:50 p.m,Macedonia,Europe.I'm on the cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn,and i have read that it's called the cusp of prophecy,I'm very empathic,and feel i have some kind of precognitive abilities,and very strong intuition,i think my ascendant(i think it's what it is called) is in Cancer which i think has the greatest influence on me,i would really really appreciate it.

I wonder if its called the cusp of prophecy because they knew that in todays time, the Sun would be rising smack dab in the direction of the center of the galaxy.

The Sun rises in Sagittarius with Mercury and Uranus very close to it. All 3 sit out in front of the bow towards the direction to the center of our galaxy. Neptune is also in Sagittarius, sitting above the head of Sag. Your moon is also in Sagittarius behind his back. Thats 5 sphere in one sign. 3 of them sitting in a what some call the gateway of souls.

Before the Sun rises, Libra rises with mars atop the scales. Then Ophiuchus rises (the 13th sign ignored by astrology as being a part of the path of our sun) bringing Saturn on the right knee, which also sits very close to the Sun, Uranus, and Mercury. So really you have 4 spheres towards the general direction of the center of our galaxy.

Venus just moved into Capricorn hours before your birth.

Jupiter in middle of Pisces (our current age).

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Libra.

Since your moon and sun sit close together, your born under the moon phase called 'dark moon' or 'no moon'. The moon could not be observed in the night sky anywhere on Earth on this day. We do have this every month, for about 1-3 days.

Here is your moon phase...
stardate.org...

Most of the time our winter solstice in on the 21st of December....but it seems this year it was on the 22nd. You can look more into that if you wish...all the solstices and equinoxes can very 1-2 days each year.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
I could see your chugging along there leovirgo!

anyways i just want to comment before i kock out, that i had a pretty synchronized tarot reading on ats with the discussion in this thread, i got the cup of eights..very spot on..

also the day you mentioned to watch the planets, well i did that looking for them west but i think i have too much light pollution because i only could see a couple bright stars.. and i know stars seem similar to planets from our distance but im sure i would've seen a red mars if it was visible.

anyways
my best
sweet dreams, multitasker

Interesting thread that tarot reading...Ive been watching it myself. Im leery though...mabey I will just for fun.

For Venus, you should be able to see her, she is brighter then any other sphere in the sky, aside from the sun and moon that is. Im in a area with very little lights...and the sky is always popping out at me. Even a friend over on the 4th could not believe how clear the sky was where I live (she lives in a big city) and she was just taken back at it. It may be that you cant see mars or Saturn though. This might seems to far fetched, but take a trip to the country side, the 9th would be a good night to do it, Venus and Regulus are going to be sitting side by side in Leo. Regulus in the heart of the Lion, course me, Im so passionate about it, I wouldnt think twice to drive a bit to see it. This passion though built over time.

I bet you saw Venus and Regulus.

All my best...thanks for feedback always!!
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by youngmind311

Born on march 11 1991 around 10 am... If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi there!

Your a cusp child. The Sun was on the cusp of Aquarius (our coming age) and Pisces (our current age). Im wondering if you have traits of both, or if there is a deeper meaning to you being born at this time we are so close of ending one age and beginning a new one. This is for you to seek though.

Before the Sun rises this day, Saturn rises in the East in Capricorn, on the chin.

Mercury and Venus rise after the Sun, both sitting in Pisces (current age).

Mars in Taurus close to left horn of the Bull.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Pluto in Serepens, a sign that sits outside of the wheel, But its a bit complicated because Serepens is a part of the sign of Ophiuchus which is a sing that the sun does past through....I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as a 2 in 1 sign.

Uranus, Neptune, and Moon in Sagittarius. Uranus and Neptune close together behind the head of Sagittarius. Moon sits further back...behind the back of Sagittarius.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Ok I'll give a date too. How about July 9th, 1966 in the afternoon?

Hi Orion! Just for fun...shall we...

Sun rises in Gemini with Jupiter the King planet.

Before the Sun rises, Venus rises in the East in Taurus on the right horn. Mars in Taurus too. By the end of the day, Mars is on cusp of Taurus and Gemini, sitting directly over ORION.

Uranus in Leo under the back paws. Pluto in Leo sitting on the tail.

Neptune in Libra.

Saturn in Pisces (current age).

Moon starts out in Pisces, current age, crosses over to Cetus (on the cusp of Pisces and Cetus at Noon exactly)..by the end of the day, its totally in Cetus, sitting outside the wheel, outside the path of the sun.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join