It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by togetherwestand

also i asked about how i can find my descendant but i think you missed that

This is a great question...but one I cant dare to really subject to. In astrology, alot of geometry is used (and this is one thing I like about astrology). It can offer patterns of the planets, geometrical shapes of them, and tell what sits directly across from each other, if there is a precise alignment across the wheel.

From what I know, ascendant is your 'rising sign' and 'descendant' is opposite of this sign. Lets say on a simple wheel your rising sign was Aries...you would find the sign across the wheel from Aries and this is your descendant. I do find this important....because through my studies, I found the opposite to all placements almost just as important.

Lets look at this pic....

Then I will use this link to offer me some dates of the tropical, sidereal, and real sun position (scroll down to graph).
en.wikipedia.org...

In tropical, your Leo...in sidereal, your barely a cancer....we see on the 'sun in constellation' that the sun is about 4 days into Leo on your birth.....we then take all of these and try to find a general line through all three wheels for you.

A general descendant for you looks like Capricorn.

To come up with the geometry of it all, takes a bit more work then just loading up a astronomy program, Im starting to learn how to do little things, but takes time.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

so thats general..a in you really don't yet know?

i was able to figure out my ascendant in the traditional astrology was Gemini and what i wanted to strengthen would be my Sagittarius weaker half which was my descendant..

im still trying to grasp what you just said though, so in general i may.. be a capricorn but you really don't know?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
wow this is actually a lot more complicated then i thought..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am just cautious...for what I am providing does not have a 'set' wheel like astrology uses. I can use the wheel for now, in that pic provided, and I can see that where your line comes through on all three wheels, the opposite sign on the outside wheel is Capricorn. All that is is math. There are trickier parts of the wheel that I would need to lay out that 3 scoped wheel and have a ruler and a precise measurement to show the figures....for each and every person. So I am cautious to start offering things like that to one person...for then with others, Im getting myself into something that could get more complicated.

Astrologist wheels are not hard to find such things. Im using 3 wheels. Its a bit more complicated. There are some people that would have a really tight spot and for precisions reasons, I would need to spend more time on it.

For your descendant....as a Leo on the outside wheel, and in comparison with your two inner wheels....Capricorn is your descendant. Im trying to explain it so people understand it....and so you dont think Im talking out my butt

Dont get me wrong though....I dont mind these questions and showing my theory on all of this and how I come up with things. I think its great the discussions we are having for it offers questions and thoughts that Im sure others have wondered about. Im more then willing to show how I come up with what I come up with. So dont hold back on the questions....Im just cautious to go reading everyone's descendants. But if people pay attention to what I say in my answers to your posts, they can hopefully see where I am coming from.

Mabey I will make a example....with 3 wheels with markings on it to show what I am looking at.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
lol no harm done i can see its a lot more complicate then it seems.

well it dose seem like i really need to work on career and wealth..
alright time to get some new capricorn friends! lol

kinda funny though since my dad is a capricorn and one of my closest friends was too.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
lol no harm done i can see its a lot more complicate then it seems.

well it dose seem like i really need to work on career and wealth..
alright time to get some new capricorn friends! lol

kinda funny though since my dad is a capricorn and one of my closest friends was too.

Are you sure they are Capricorn?

Gotta go for now....

You can do a quick look on the graph I gave you on the wiki link and look under 'sun in constellation' and see what your father is.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
lol! you got me

alright well i gotta go eat some lunch.

ill do that.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wanted to come back and show you in a general image of what I was looking at. Just added a line to where you are at in tropical, sidereal, and true position on the outside wheel.....then I take that line to the opposite side of the wheel to find where your descendant is.

Talk with you soon!

LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was born Febuary, 13, 1990 and so far believe I am an aquarius. If you could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm pretty interested in this, I never knew there was a difference.

March 17, 1994
12:30 AM

I know traditionally I'm a pices.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well i am curious as to who taught you? i was interveiwed by i guess youd say eastern schooled zodiac reader who said she never felt a force as rich with force as mine i was born at 3 ahh nuts i forgot in the afternoon on 11/3/78 and my ability to read people like a book and feel what they are feeling and thinking scares all my freinds ad my wife she has told me she gave up even trying to hide any truth from me because i can see right through into the real ...

like two weeks ago she thought it would be fun to have me gues what was in her hand if i was so psychic when i said a quater her face turned blank she said wt hell? and lets say she doesnt challenge me anymore.

that said if i focus to hard i see a mess of thoughts and feelings its all about learning to control who you are as scorpio that gives us the ability to communicate on different levels then what we consider normal.

any who self indulging done

cool thread

Be Well

Triple

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
well i am curious as to who taught you? i was interveiwed by i guess youd say eastern schooled zodiac reader who said she never felt a force as rich with force as mine i was born at 3 ahh nuts i forgot in the afternoon on 11/3/78 and my ability to read people like a book and feel what they are feeling and thinking scares all my freinds ad my wife she has told me she gave up even trying to hide any truth from me because i can see right through into the real ...

like two weeks ago she thought it would be fun to have me gues what was in her hand if i was so psychic when i said a quater her face turned blank she said wt hell? and lets say she doesnt challenge me anymore.

that said if i focus to hard i see a mess of thoughts and feelings its all about learning to control who you are as scorpio that gives us the ability to communicate on different levels then what we consider normal.

any who self indulging done

cool thread

Be Well

Triple

This is all stuff I have learned on my own through my own searching, seeking, reasoning, and figuring.

If we are psychic, its not due to our cosmos, its due to being in tune with your inner vibration.

Through our energy connections, some can sense things....this is a possibility for all people, but not often experienced by many. But we are seeing a shift it seems, many more suddenly finding this connection of themselves, to the world around them.

I have watched videos, I have read tons and tons of material, I have studied the movements and history of the movements. Im still learning also.

I have a idea in the back of my head that sort of came as an Epiphany last night...
and will require alot of studying to understand how it could really be so. The thought though teeters on the idea that....at half way around this great year clock, we see our elliptic line pull Ophiuchus into the wheel. Well.....on the other side of the great year clock, the sign that sits opposite of Ophiuchus is Orion. Could it be that when we are another 13,000 years around the clock from now....could it be, that the Sun will pass through Orion...could it be that our elliptic path will then be tilted enough to pull Orion onto the wheel for just a short while? This is how my mind thinks, all the time now.

When the soul/spirit/flesh body is all in sync, mysterious things happen.

I just paid attention to what resonates with me....there were and still are certain things that just tug at me for observance, awareness.

I just followed that tug, that curious cat within me.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Wanted to come back and show you in a general image of what I was looking at. Just added a line to where you are at in tropical, sidereal, and true position on the outside wheel.....then I take that line to the opposite side of the wheel to find where your descendant is.

Talk with you soon!

LV

thank you for pointing that out, i am a visual learner by the way

well it looks like i asked enough questions by now, i would really like to see you caught up with the peoples request in this thread thats what i would like to see, besides that i probably would like to talk more about how i can become more liek my descendant and also about the aquarian age.

alright, so long!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Google Video Link

**THE GREAT YEAR**

To those that are interested.....I came across this a couple years ago. It was things like this I would watch, and my mind just started turning.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

I was born in ROMANIA on 13th of October 1979 at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I would appreciate if you could let me know some info in regards to my date of birth . From what I know I am a Libra .

Hi there,

Sun rose in Virgo at your birth, right under her left hand that holds Spica. Venus in Virgo outside her left shin. Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes, a sign that sits outside the wheel, close to Virgos right hand.

Mercury on cusp of Virgo and Libra (your old/past sign that may still resonate with you).

Uranus sits right in middle of Scales in Libra.

Before the Sun rose, Leo rose in the East with Jupiter under the Lions chest and Saturn below the back paws.

Moon in Gemini.

Mars in Cancer.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign ignored in astrology) in between the his knees.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

My birthday is March 24, 1953 at 5:20

Hi there!

Our Spring Equinox of this year was on the 31st of March....our current age is determined by what sign the Sun rises in on Spring Equinox. Knowing that the Sun rises in Pisces still at Spring Equinox, helps explain what you are a Pisces.

Sun rises in Pisces at your birth, Mercury also in Pisces.

Venus on cusp of Pisces and Aries (Aries was the age before the time of Pisces, unlike the monthly movement of the sun through the signs, the movement of the sun through the ages is totally in opposite direction.....Aries is also your past sign, if we look at astrology and where the Sun rose a couple thousand years ago on your month and day).

Mars and Jupiter in Aries.

Moon in Cancer.

Pluto in Leo, in the center of Lions face.

Saturn in Virgo outside her left knee. Neptune in Virgo, outside her left thigh, close to Saturn.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

Fascinating. I was born in Los Angeles on the 30th of June, 1992, at 2:45 PM I think. I'm told there was a total solar eclipse around that time. I'd be overjoyed to have my real zodiac, so thanks!

Hello there!

Indeed, this day there was a total Solar Eclispe...scroll down to '1992'

en.wikipedia.org...

Your Sun rises in Gemini, this is the position of the Sun now as well as where the Sun rises at our Summer Solstice right now (around June 20/21). Your Gemini Sun will be in the skies till the 21st of this month if you wish to observe that. The Suns position at your birth makes a nice triangle in Gemini with Venus and the Moon. Since the Moon is so close with the Sun, its in a phase called 'no moon' or 'dark moon'...the moon could not be observed in the night sky on this day (look at your moon phase link below). Well of course, that is, besides the Solar eclipse when the moon is seen passing in front of the Suns light.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Mars rises in the East in Aries.

Mercury in Cancer (your past/old sign, which may still resonate with you).

Jupiter under the belly of the Lion in Leo.

Pluto on cusp of Libra and Serepens (a sign that is outside the wheel, but is a part of a sign inside the wheel called Ophiuchus).

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius behind the back of Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Mine is 10.09.85, not sure about the time though.

Thanks alot in advance, lets create unity :-)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi there! Great of you to do this! Try this on for size:

October 30th, 1976 @ 6:56 P. M. in Livonia, Michigan.

Extremely curious about this. Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Whaow, thank you for the thread!

I would love to get the "true" sign of my birth.

Feb. 17, 1986
1:46 am pst

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you very much!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join