It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Your very welcome

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati Literati

March 17, 1994 12:30 AM

Hello there!

You are a true Pisces. If you were born 2000 years ago on the same day and month, you would be a Pisces. Today, under your day, month, and year....your still Pisces. The Sun sits under the belly of the fish that is closest to Aquarius. Venus is in Pisces too. Pisces is our current age.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Aquarius rises in the East bringing first Mercury, then Saturn and Mars close together atop Aquarius's right thigh. Aquarius is our coming age.

Moon in Aries.

Jupiter in Libra sitting at the top of the scales. Pluto in Libra sitting close to Serpens.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius sitting close together behind the back of Sag.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Our current age is determined where the Sun is at our Spring Equinox (around March 20-21) which is in Pisces. You are born just a few days before the Spring Equinox which may also show you things about your inner self.

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

well i am curious as to who taught you? i was interveiwed by i guess youd say eastern schooled zodiac reader who said she never felt a force as rich with force as mine i was born at 3 ahh nuts i forgot in the afternoon on 11/3/78 and my ability to read people like a book and feel what they are feeling and thinking scares all my freinds ad my wife she has told me she gave up even trying to hide any truth from me because i can see right through into the real ... like two weeks ago she thought it would be fun to have me gues what was in her hand if i was so psychic when i said a quater her face turned blank she said wt hell? and lets say she doesnt challenge me anymore. that said if i focus to hard i see a mess of thoughts and feelings its all about learning to control who you are as scorpio that gives us the ability to communicate on different levels then what we consider normal.

Hello there!

I hope I dont disappoint

Sun is in Libra at your birth. Sun sits above the scales, Uranus and Venus also in Libra.

2000 years ago, on the same day and month, the Sun would of rose in Scorpio.

Before the Sun rises, Leo comes in the East bringing Saturn on the back left paw of the Lion. Then rises Virgo bringing Pluto at the top of her right hand.

Mercury and Mars are in Scorpio (your past sign, which may still resonate with you and may still have things to offer you in this life).

Neptune in Ophiuchus sitting inbetween the knees (Ophiuchus is the sign left out in astrology, even though the Sun passes through this sign for more then 15 days of every year). Moon in Ophiuchus, on his right thigh.

Jupiter sits in Cancer.

Your moon phase...looks like a 2 day old moon in a new cycle.
stardate.org...

My best
LV

Edit to change the moon phase I posted.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest4unity

Mine is 10.09.85, not sure about the time though. Thanks alot in advance, lets create unity :-)

Hi there! Its great to cross paths with someone on the same quests

Sun sits in Virgo at your birth at the left hand of Virgo. Mercury and Pluto also in Virgo.

Before the Sun rises, the Moon rises (depending on your time of birth depends on where the moon was, in the early morning its in Cancer, at 10 am it sits on the cusp of Cancer and Leo, by noon its in Leo). Then comes Venus and Mars behind the back paws of the Lion, both sitting close together, close to Virgo.

Saturn in Libra, sitting in the middle of the scales.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, even though the sun passes through this sign more then 15 days out of every year) in between the knees.

Neptune in Sagittarius between the bow and Ophiuchus's right knee (general direction towards the center of our galaxy.

Jupiter in Capricorn at his chest.

Moon phase....
stardate.org...

My best to you!
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

hello again so i see you have definately given me sum great info but i am so not understanding im a lamen
please help me understand

Be Well

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KneelBeforeZod00

October 30th, 1976 @ 6:56 P. M. in Livonia, Michigan.

Hello there!

Sun rises on a cusp of Virgo and Libra and is in conjunction with Uranus at your birth.

Before the Sun rises, Virgo rises in the East bringing Pluto on her right side close to her wrist, Mercury sits outside her left shin.

Mars in Libra at the top of the scales.

Venus and Neptune close together in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, even though our Sun is in this sign for more then 15 days out of every year) sitting on his left leg.

Moon on a cusp at the time of your birth of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Jupiter at chest of the Bull, in Taurus.

Saturn in Cancer.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Sun is in Libra at your birth. Sun sits above the scales, Uranus and Venus also in Libra. 2000 years ago, on the same day and month, the Sun would of rose in Scorpio. Before the Sun rises, Leo comes in the East bringing Saturn on the back left paw of the Lion. Then rises Virgo bringing Pluto at the top of her right hand. Mercury and Mars are in Scorpio (your past sign, which may still resonate with you and may still have things to offer you in this life). Neptune in Ophiuchus sitting inbetween the knees (Ophiuchus is the sign left out in astrology, even though the Sun passes through this sign for more then 15 days of every year). Moon in Ophiuchus, on his right thigh. Jupiter sits in Cancer. Your moon phase...looks like a 2 day old moon in a new cycle.

As always, I will tell you that the path of self can only be understood in its depths, by the self. What I offer as understanding may not be what will resonate with you at all.

The Sun in Libra, along with Venus (your light bringer) may be suggesting you find balance in this life. Scorpio being your past sign may show you what you are still in need of in balance. You can look up the traits of a Scorpio...see if there is things there to be worked on that could make you a more humble/honest/content being. Look up the traits of Libra...and see if these are some traits you are having a hard time becoming. You may see ironically how you have over come the traits of Scorpio and naturally, have been finding balance in this life.

Saturn is what I see as the counselor....the guide. Your Saturn rises before you sun sign, guiding you on your path.

Mars being in your past sign may show you are going to have a hard time overcoming some of your past traits, that this may be a inner 'war' going on with you. It could also mean that in this life, you are healing from your past life as Scorpio, I see mars as more of a healer, then a 'war' planet.

Your moon is 2 days old, may be suggesting your starting a new cycle...being in Ophiuchus may be showing you are here to help others in this life as well as being on the path of self. It may be showing you that you have a choice to make in this life....you can control the snake of energies bringing peace within yourself, or you can release the snake of energies, creating chaos. You can live your life more for yourself....or live your life more for others.

Each persons journey is one only they can truly understand. I dont know your experiences in life nor the hardships you have over came....so I cant really reflect for you what it all means. I can only offer you a very limited view that is bound by my perspective.

Follow your heart....always.

LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

Feb. 17, 1986 1:46 am pst

Hello there!

Sun and Jupiter are in conjunction at your birth in Aquarius (our coming age). They both sit close to Capricorn. This is the Suns first day in Aquarius for this year. The day before your birth it sat on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. Venus and Mercury also in Aquarius. Venus sits on the right thigh, Mercury sits where the water flows. You are a true Aquarius meaning that even if you were born 2000 years ago on the same month and day, you would of been born under the Aquarian Sun.

Moon in Taurus on the Bull's neck.

Pluto in Virgo on her right heal.

Saturn and Mars in Ophiuchus side by side on his left knee. Uranus in Ophiuchus on his right knee. (Ophiuchus is the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does in Scorpio).

Neptune in Sagittarius close to the top of the bow.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo,

Would appreciate your opinion and knowledge on this.

31/12/1969 11.40pm
Waterford. Ireland
Capricorn

What is the real effect of this on our lives in your opinion?

Does it influence or personality or the path in life however easy or hard that may be?

Many thanks in advance

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Irish Matador]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

wow i am impressed i have always in this life known that i just want my freinds and family to be happy and not be scared. that me being what i am i can stand up for them and defend them against trickery and deceit i see right through people like a window there feelings and purpose are obvious to me as i got older i relized its not something all people have ya know as a kid we think its all normal.
i always new this life would test me to the absolute limits and have recently been sharing my i dunno gift with my wife it is alomost our new game and its fun we are best freinds and i tease her by well knowing what shes gonna say and telling her her own feelings before she tells me ...
(ego statement i know lol) but i really can tell exactly what people are thinking and it scares me how right i am if i dont get clouded but noone see it all that is not possible...
all the time everyday
my mother used to say i was different when i was younger because i had the presence of an old wisdom
your info has definately made me feel as though i am undersdtanding my role and need to stick to my cause
thank you
i am sorry if it sounds like an ego trip but i really can see people very clearly i am always greatful for this

Be Well

triple

[edit on 10-7-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
March 11, 1991 around 10 am... I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me what sign i align to

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thank You so much for taking the time out
to do some research on my birth date.

your have a big heart!
what sign are you?
i have a great respect and bond well with pisces.
the love of my life was pisces and i wish i could one
day get a second chance,but doubt this.
but maybe i will meet another be it Pisces or other.
best wishes.stealty~

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Apr. 03, 1990 1:12 am.
Lancaster, England.

I remember reading about this before. Is this the same system used under Vedic Sidereal Astrology? Many thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Check mine March 11, 1991 Mexico city.
Second Line.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
[edit on 10/7/2010 by Wisdom1111]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
[Edit]
Too many posts

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

Thank You so much for taking the time out
to do some research on my birth date.

your have a big heart!
what sign are you?
i have a great respect and bond well with pisces.
the love of my life was pisces and i wish i could one
day get a second chance,but doubt this.
but maybe i will meet another be it Pisces or other.
best wishes.stealty~

Thank you for your warm words. The Sun rose in Leo on my birth, astrology tells me Virgo.

What is great is when we can look at all the signs and see that little bit of all of them in us. I see it as showing the path of humanity, our cycles.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Check your u2u

My best to you..

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Mine is June 25, 1980 very interested to know thanks!

Hello there!

Sun rises in Gemini on your birth (the Sun is also now in Gemini till July 21st...every time till then you face the Sun, you face your Solar Sign). Mercury also in Gemini, sitting over Orion.

Before the Sun rises, Taurus comes in the East bringing Venus which is sitting close to Bull's right horn. Venus also sits over Orion.

Jupiter in leo, under Lion's chest, Saturn and Mars in Leo side by side behind Lion's back paws.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes.

Uranus in Libra, middles of the scales.

Depending on your time of birth, depends on where your moon was. Moon starts out in Libra, by noon its in Scorpio, by the end of the day, its in Ophiuchus (the sign ignored by astrology as being a part of the path of our Sun).

Neptune in Ophiuchus on right knee.

Right now you can find the Sun in Gemini and you can also find Mars in Leo in the west.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join