It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tragic

Birthday: January 6, 1980 Birth time approx: 8am

Hello there!

Sun in Sagittarius on your birth, sitting behind the head of Sag. Mercury in Sagittarius above the head of Sag.

Before the Sun rises, Libra comes early in the East bringing Uranus in the middle of the scales. Ophiuchus (the additional sign to the zodiac that astrology ignores as being in the wheel, the path of the Sun) bringing Neptune on right knee.

Venus in Capricorn (your past/old sign, this is the sign that astrology would give you and it being your past sign, it may still resonate with you).

Moon, Jupiter (king planet), and Mars all in Leo, all under the Lion.

Saturn in Virgo above her left shoulder.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes (a sign that sits outside the wheel).

Right now for true observations, mars can be found in the night sky in Leo, to the west...and Saturn can be found in Virgo, not far from Mars. Face the west after Sun has set and stars can be seen....your facing Mars where it was on your birth and facing Saturn where it was on your birth.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

31/12/1969 11.40pm Waterford. Ireland Capricorn What is the real effect of this on our lives in your opinion? Does it influence or personality or the path in life however easy or hard that may be?

Hello there!

In my opinion, the effect of knowing what direction things were at your birth...and then stepping outside and observe the sky for yourself, seek it on your own, see it for what it is....there is a connection that happens, a familiarity of sorts....like your inner compass becomes steady. Its just another way, in my mind, to connect with the energy forms around us. Some forms are a lower vibration, offering little energy. Some forms are higher vibrations, offering us higher energies. I think the true observance of the cosmos and you actually understanding what your looking at, aligns us in some way. I do find it ironic, when looking back on my life experiences, how the stars seem to show some reflection to my life. I dont see them as showing us our future....because the future, to me, is malleable. Many things can be awakeners to us. It may be numbers, symbols, religious philosophies, earthly rituals, bodily or spiritual practices, it may be all of nature together, it may be the stars and orders and cycles of life.

Does it influence our personality or path? We should always be careful of allowing anything outside of ourselves to goveren our personality or path. My short answer to the questions is...yes. The offering of the energies for each person though can only be truly understood from within their own selves. Another person outside of them cant understand their deepest natures, struggles ect...only the inner self can seek out what things are reflecting to them in this life. What a sign or planet might mean to one person, does not have to be the same to all the rest of the people. It is a path of self.

Sorry for the ramblings...

Sun is in Sagittarius on your birth, behind his head. Venus in Sagittarius and rises before the Sun does in the East.

Mercury on a cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn (your past/old sign, this is the sign astrology tells you that you are and it still may play a role for you in this life).

Mars in Aquarius (our coming age) where the water flows.

Saturn on a cusp of Pisces (current age), Cetus (a sign outside the wheel/path of the sun), and Aries (our past age).

Pluto outside the wheel in Coma Berenices.

Uranus, Moon, and Jupiter in Virgo. Uranus on her mid left arm, Moon sits near her left hand, Jupiter to the outside of her left shin.

Neptune in Libra at the base of the scales.

Moon phase....
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by youngmind311

March 11, 1991 around 10 am

The Sun rises on a cusp on your birth, of Pisces (current age) and Aquarius (coming age).

Before the Sun rises, Capricorn rises in the East bringing Saturn.

Mercury and Venus in Pisces (Pisces is also your past/old sign...this is the sign astrology signs to you and if you were born 2000 years ago on the same month and day, the Sun would be in Pisces).

Mars in Taurus by the left horn of the Bull.

Jupiter (King planet) in Cancer.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign outside the wheel but it is a part of a sign within the astronomical wheel called Ophiuchus....I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 signs in 1).

Uranus, Neptune, and Moon all in Sagittarius behind his back.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Starändajad

Apr. 03, 1990 1:12 am. Lancaster, England. I remember reading about this before. Is this the same system used under Vedic Sidereal Astrology? Many thanks.

Hello there!

It is not the same as Vedic Sidereal. Sidereal still leaves out Ophiuchus. It does account for the drift from the signs over time...from their positions of thousands of years ago....but it leaves out a entire sign that the Sun is in more then it is in Scorpio....this sign is Ophiuchus. Not one form of astrology uses Ophiuchus. The Sun passes through Ophiuchus for more the 15 days....the Sun is only in Scorpio for about a week.

The other difference is like tropical astrology, sidereal divides the sky up into equal parts....giving the Sun in each sign equal amounts of days. This can not offer us true observations, for like I pointed out above, the Sun does not spend equal amount of time in each sign...due to the size of each sign. Virgo is very large....Pisces is too. This also affects why we are taking so long to get through the age of Pisces. It was expected to come after about 2100 years....but looking at astronomy we can see why it takes longer....taking almost 2800 years to pass through the age of Pisces. Sidereal is closer though, then the tropical.

On this link below...scroll down till you see the chart. Its divided into 3 sections of 'tropical'....'sidereal'.....and 'sun is in constellation'. This will show you the differences.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sun rises in Pisces on your birth (our current age). Mercury is also in Pisces.

Before the Sun rises, Mars rises in the East in Capricorn, Venus then rises on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius (our coming age).

Jupiter in Gemini sitting over the sign of Orion. Moon in Gemini at your birth time, by the end of the day its in Cancer.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign that sits outside the wheel, but is a part of a sign inside the astronomical wheel called Ophiuchus....I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 1 sign, a 2 in 1...some may disagree).

Uranus on the head of Sagittarius. Saturn and Neptune in Sagittarius, behind his back.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisdom1111

Check mine March 11, 1991

Hello there!

Sun rises in Aquarius (our coming age) on your birth. It is the Suns last day in Aquarius for this year, for the following day it rides the cusp of Aquarius and Pisces (current age), then 2 days following, rises in Pisces.

Before the Sun rises, in the East Saturn rises in Capricorn, then the Moon comes up in Capricorn.

Mercury and Venus in Pisces (your old/past sign...the sign that astrology gives you...plus the sign that you would of been if you were born 2000 years ago on the same month and day).

Mars in Taurus by the left horn.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign that sits outside the wheel, outside the path of the sun, but it is a part of a sign that is within the path of the sun which is called Ophiuchus....astrology does not acknowledge this sign as a part of the zodiacal wheel even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio. I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 1 sign...2 in 1....but some may not and may like to keep them separate).

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius sitting behind his back.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

Just want to note...this post is kinda a
for me for its the post that I finally caught up with for posting peoples positions. This is a first in this thread for me

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Figured I would post a wheel for tomarrow...July 11...(well I guess that is today really).

Sun in Gemini.

Moon starts out in Gemini and ends the day sitting on the cusp of Gemini and Taurus. At midday, the moon sits under the Sun directly. With the moon so close with the Sun, we enter time of 'no moon' or 'dark moon' meaning we wont be able to observe a moon in the sky for a couple days. New Moon should be around the 13th of July, starting a new cycle.

Mercury in Cancer.

Venus in Leo very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus). Mars in Leo under the back paws of the Lion.

Saturn in Virgo above her left shoulder.

Pluto in Sagittarius sitting above the bow near the sing called 'Scutum' (the shield).

Neptune in Aquarius (coming age) on the left of his abdomen.

Uranus and Jupiter (King planet) in Pieces (current age).

Moon phase....
stardate.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you

I'll have a looksie about Ophiuchus

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I downloaded Stellarium to try and figure out my sign for myself, but truth be told I'm clueless as to what it is. So I'm turning to you for help, LV. (Thanks so much for your post, by the way.)

May 23, 1991 in the US.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you very much.

Must now go and disscect and digest this information.

Regards

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I was born ad 1am Feb 13 1990, if that changes anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi LeoVirgo, thanks for your enlightening suggestion! my birthdate is Sept.2/1989....thanks for letting me know

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks again LV!!!! My wife will be looking into this for a while now. I'll be in touch, have a great day!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Art_D

May 23, 1991 in the US.

Hello there!

Sun rises in Taurus on your birth, sitting at the Bull's chest.

Before the Sun rises, Capricorn comes in the East bringing Mercury.

Venus in Gemini (your old/past sign....this is the sign astrology gives you and the sign that you would be born under if you were born 2000 years ago with the same month and day...this sign may still resonate with you and with Venus being in it may indeed offer you something).

Mars enters Cancer for its 1st day being in Cancer. Jupiter also in Cancer.

Moon in Virgo all day, passing along the left side of her.

Pluto in Serpens (this sign sits outside the wheel/path of the Sun....but it is a part of another sign called Ophiuchus, which the Sun does pass through at least 15 days out of our year....astrology ignores this sign as being a part of the zodiacal path. I personally dont see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 separate signs, but others may disagree).

Uranus and Neptune behind the head of Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

I was born ad 1am Feb 13 1990, if that changes anything.

Sun in Capricorn on your birth, getting ready to move into Aquarius (coming age and your old/past sign-meaning this is the sign astrology would give you because if you were born on the same month and day 2000 years ago, the Sun would of rose in Aquarius-the sign may still resonate with you and be showing you something about your past-personal thoughts). Mercury in Capricorn.

Before the Sun rises, Sagittarius comes in the East with Uranus, Mars, Neptune, Saturn, and Venus (that is a lot of spheres in one place!). Uranus sits above the head of Sag. Mars sits behind his head. Neptune , Saturn, Venus all behind his back.

Jupiter in Gemini sitting on the boarder to Taurus. This makes Jupiter sitting directly over Orion.

Moon in Virgo all day, passing along her left side.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign that sits outside the wheel/path of the Sun.....but can be seen as a part of another sign that is in the path of the Sun, called Ophiuchus. The Sun passes through Ophiuchus longer then it does in Scorpio, but astrology ignores it as being a path of our Sun).

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

Sept.2/1989.

Hello there!

Sun in Leo on your birth, sitting underneath the Lion, passing close to Sextans. Mars under the back feet of Leo.

Before the Sun rises, Gemini comes in the East bringing Jupiter.

Moon, Mercury and Venus in Virgo (your past/old sign). They all sit along her left side, Venus sits close to Spica. This sign may still resonate with you and the spheres in it may have something to show you about your deepest self).

Pluto in Libra, boarding Virgo.

Uranus in Sagittarius in between the bow and Ophiuchus's right knee (this is the general direction towards the center of our galaxy). Saturn and Neptune in Sagittarius both sitting above his head.

Moon phase...looks like a 2 day old moon into a new cycle.
stardate.org...

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just reminding those Gemini's....

Sun and Moon today created a total solar eclipse....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some pics in this thread above....it could only be seen from very few locations.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi Leo,

I just wanted to say thank you for looking into our real signs for us all. It's very interesting indeed. I'm sure it's been a lot of work for you. So, once again, thank you!

~Tragic~

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi there! Thanks for this information! However, I'm not sure how to interpret it. You mentioned that Venus and Neptune are close together in Ophiuchus- would that mean that I would have Ophiuchus as my sign instead of Scorpio? Also, I'm curious as to the interpretation of the other planets significance. Can you explain this? Thanks! (BTW, very generous of you to do this for so many people!)

Quote:

Hello there!

Sun rises on a cusp of Virgo and Libra and is in conjunction with Uranus at your birth.

Before the Sun rises, Virgo rises in the East bringing Pluto on her right side close to her wrist, Mercury sits outside her left shin.

Mars in Libra at the top of the scales.

Venus and Neptune close together in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, even though our Sun is in this sign for more then 15 days out of every year) sitting on his left leg.

Moon on a cusp at the time of your birth of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Jupiter at chest of the Bull, in Taurus.

Saturn in Cancer.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KneelBeforeZod00
Hi there! Thanks for this information! However, I'm not sure how to interpret it. You mentioned that Venus and Neptune are close together in Ophiuchus- would that mean that I would have Ophiuchus as my sign instead of Scorpio? Also, I'm curious as to the interpretation of the other planets significance. Can you explain this? Thanks! (BTW, very generous of you to do this for so many people!)

Quote:

Hello there!

Sun rises on a cusp of Virgo and Libra and is in conjunction with Uranus at your birth.

Before the Sun rises, Virgo rises in the East bringing Pluto on her right side close to her wrist, Mercury sits outside her left shin.

Mars in Libra at the top of the scales.

Venus and Neptune close together in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, even though our Sun is in this sign for more then 15 days out of every year) sitting on his left leg.

Moon on a cusp at the time of your birth of Capricorn and Aquarius.

Jupiter at chest of the Bull, in Taurus.

Saturn in Cancer.

Hello there!

Your 'Sign' is where the Sun rises....you are on a cusp...meaning born on the edge of 2 signs...Virgo and Libra. Literally the Sun was on the edge of both signs at your birth. If you look to astrology for 'traits'....you may carry characteristics of both Virgo and Libra. If you look for a 'cosmic path' for this life here....you may find that your deeper self has offerings from Virgo and Libra to help you grow in Spirit in this life. It is really a paht of self that only you can look within...study what Virgo may mean to you on a higher level...study what Libra may mean for you on a higher level.

Imagine...before your born...you can choose what family you are going to be born into...choose what culture you are going to be born into....choose what place in society you are going to be born into...and even choose, a sign, to be born into....that will help you in this life to be all that you can be....to help you over come past lives, any past karma, or even show you that you have came here as a choice to help others and are not here for karmic debt at all. The possibilities are limitless...and the key to your possibilities, is within you.

The planets are in signs...and can offer you things...again it may be traits and characteristics....or it may be to show you a higher path that you are on.

Ophiuchus would not be 'your sign' so to say....but you do have planets in Ophiuchus...which can influence you and may have alot to do with the path you are here for right now.

You said...that you were a Scorpio? If we go back a couple thousand years, on your month and day of birth...we would see the Sun rise in Scorpio. This is when the zodiac became a 'fixed' object that did not change over time as the Suns back ground to the Stars changes over time. Astrology telling you that your Scorpio...is telling you of the positions of the Sun and stars....2000 years ago. This does not mean though, that you wont or dont resonate with Scorpio...in fact, its likely that you do. You may of had a past life of Scorpio...and plus...a past life of Libra....because where your at on the wheel...is now through Scorpio....through Libra..and on the edge of Libra and Virgo...

You may be working on a path to incarnating as a Virgo. Course this is personal speculation on my part...and if none of it resonates with you at all...disregard it.

Any connection of yourself, to life, to the Universe, to God ect....is a path of self, its one that another man cant fully tell you of.

Your what they call a cusp child...a being of 2 signs. Virgo and Libra. You may see that you need the balance first...before you experience and come to understand the Virgo attributes in life.

The best advice I can give...is listen to no one but your own inner self. Its a seeking...its a learning...its a forgiving, its a healing.

Edit to add a thought that came to me...another possibility. Again, this is just speculation....

I believe we are half way through a cycle called the great year. I believe this cycle starts in the age of Leo....about 10,500Bc. I believe the Sphinx is a marker to show us when this great year (a time of 26,000 years) began. The Sphinx, would of been facing the direction of Leo at the Spring Equinox, about 10,500 BC. The great year is how long it takes Earths wobble to go full circle and reach the point that it 'once was'. During this 'great year' our spring equinox rises through all the signs. If this is true, we are half way around our clock...coming to the age of Aquarius, which is the opposite age on the clock to Leo. If this is right...Leo being the first age....then Virgo...would be the last.

You being on the edge of Virgo...could mean...you are close to the end of your cycle here on Earth. I believe we can make leaps through our path...if we are willing to be open and learn everything that is offered. I dont think everyone has to go through every single sign. If you can embrace what is offered, and seek honestly and humbly...I think leaps can be made through more then one sign.

You being on a cusp could also be showing...you are not bounded by the 'cycle' at all....but you have made a choice to come here....for others. A choosing of Virgo and Libra together...can make a very helpful soul here to others...and can make you a light unto the world around you.

Your moon also on a cusp....and the sign of Aquarius is the coming age. This also might mean something very deep to you. If you just seek on the surface....like on the internet and what others tell you, you likely wont find the deepest meaning of it for you. Its a lifetime journey of...truly knowing yourself and seeking what is the highest vision for you.

Only you can find understanding, in all things that connect to you. What I say...is all speculation.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic
Hi Leo,

I just wanted to say thank you for looking into our real signs for us all. It's very interesting indeed. I'm sure it's been a lot of work for you. So, once again, thank you!

~Tragic~

You and others are very welcome...its been a refresher to me to see how many minds are really open to look at things from all angles..and not taking what the world has said to them at face value for the last couple thousand years. This was a great thing for me to observe...even if it just gets people to not just accept what they are told and makes them double check it for themselves. I know...there will be plenty who hold on to their old signs...
I still have Virgo in my name...but accept Leo also. We all will find our own way of seeing and hearing and seeking.

If anything, mabey this will encourage others to not follow another man for their journey...and truly seek their own path of self.

Your thanks and others have been heart felt
It offers the energy back to me, that I put out to do this...so the balance of it all has been good.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join