It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Hello there!

Sun in Gemini at your birth along with Mercury and mars in Gemini.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Taurus comes before it in the East bringing Venus which sits in between the tips of the horns.

Moon in Leo out in front of the Lion.

Pluto in Virgo on her right heal.

Saturn and Uranus in Ophiuchus.

Neptune in Sagittarius above his head.

Jupiter in Pisces (our current age).

For you moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

February 4th, 1974 about roughly 5:43 a.m

Hello there!

Sun rises in Capricorn along Jupiter also in Capricorn.

Before the Sun rises, Venus rises in the East in Sagittarius, sitting also very close to a sign called 'Aquila'.

Mercury in the middle of Aquarius (coming age).

Mars in Aries.

Saturn on cusp of Taurus and Orion (a sign not part of the wheel, path of the sun).

Moon in Gemini.

Pluto and Uranus in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can't believe how fast you replied to all the posts either! sho!
thank you for mine

I think it's quite cool that my star and moon are in pollux and castor respectively. also half my planets where with me, overhead in the night and the other half where under me...
I was fiddling with stellarium and I'm getting the just of what you're doing.

Leo virgo, I am thinking a lot about what you said about finding your own meaning with these things, personal path and all. I think it should prove to be a positive experience, just taking the time to ponder your path.

It would be wrong to let these things rule your life though.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir
I can't believe how fast you replied to all the posts either! sho!
thank you for mine

I think it's quite cool that my star and moon are in pollux and castor respectively. also half my planets where with me, overhead in the night and the other half where under me...
I was fiddling with stellarium and I'm getting the just of what you're doing.

Leo virgo, I am thinking a lot about what you said about finding your own meaning with these things, personal path and all. I think it should prove to be a positive experience, just taking the time to ponder your path.

It would be wrong to let these things rule your life though.

Thanks again

Yes, there are many energies and experiences and things of spiritual wisdom's that can help us ponder deeper about our path as well as face things we might not like to face....in order to heal.

You are exactly right though, we should not let these things rule our life....our heart should lead the way.

The most I gain from the cosmos...is observing them, being aware of their positions and their paths. Its almost as if.....as I show awareness to the cosmos, the Universe shows awareness back to me, its very spiritual to me. When I observe the sun in leo (my sign) or any of the planets in the same place as they were on my birth....I sense a connection, like my compass within me is being aligned to a long lost alignment. This humbles me, and helps me look within to what I need for forgive others for and myself....so I can heal daily from the chaos this world brings us.

Thanks for that awesome feedback!

LV

[edit on 13-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Well thank you, but out of curiousity, what does any of that mean?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ahh thank you so much!! I actually have so many questions, haha. I know you are really busy with the replies and everything but if you have time, I'd like to know how to look this kind of stuff up myself. I mean it's just crazy that until now I never realized how much was left out. But anyway, after reading mine and telling friends they're all wanting to know too and I really don't want to keep bothering you with dates if there is a way to do this. I mean do you use a website or..? Anyways, thank you again so very much for letting me know mine and my dears. I really do appreciate it!!! =) And huge, HUGE, kudos to you for all your hard work in this thread!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Okay, I will do my best to explain again but first I want to say I am aware of your objective to get astrology and astronomy hand-in-hand again, which is why you are using Stellarium software (likely based on Sidereal Astrology) to let participants know where the Sun, Moon and Planets were positioned in the sky at their birth based on a birth date and time. Your intent is to give positions only, not to offer readings, nor interpret for another, but rather encourage others to take what resonates with them.
In addition you do not believe we are in the Age of Aquarius yet and won’t be for several hundred (600) more years and it has nothing to do with Virgo’s place, nor the month that the Sun is in Virgo. When the Sun finally rises on the Spring Equinox in Aquarius then people born on March 20th will no longer be Pisces, for the Sun has moved and they will be born under the Aquarian Sun. This does not mean that all people for the next 2000 years are born under this sign because ages and monthly signs are not the same, nor does the Sun move in the same direction of the wheel to calculate both ages and monthly signs. You state every 72 years, due to Earth’s wobble, the Sun seems to move through the sky, changing slowly its positions within a year. When you came to understand this, you realized you were not a Virgo as astrology indicated, as the Sun was really in Leo on your birth day (BD: 8-30-1975 AM).

In my first attempt to reply to post by LeoVirgo this is my original post of 8-7-2010:
I was aware of the astrological sign being about month off prior to my investigating further into the boundaries of religion, history, earth, universe and astrology. It is necessary to understand the astrological significance of the Sun and why everything in Divine Astrology is relative primarily to the Earth and the Moon, not the Sun. Astropsychology, via Divine Astrology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the Earth month born in. Earth months are not Sun Signs because due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo when the Sun is in Aquarius for the next 2160 years; and prior to Aquarius the Sun was in Pisces. A general understanding can be had on any date and once the house location of planets is known another layer is added to the understanding. And, most importantly it begins with knowing the North Node, or Dragon's Head.

Herein, bear with me as I continue to do my best to expound in several Parts.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Part 1
Signs of the Zodiac share the same names as the 12 constellations giving the misconception that the Signs are the constellations. Without understanding this, the validity of astrology is attacked with an attempt to discredit Tropical astrology. Currently, the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs differ by about 23〫- this means 0〫Aries in the Tropical Zodiac, actually occurs at about 7〫Pisces in the Sidereal Zodiac. Tropical and Sidereal can differ in approach to symbolism and interpretation of the Signs. The Sidereal Zodiac, also called the Fixed Zodiac, takes precession of the equinoxes into account and begins each cycle when the Sun aligns with a Fixed Star in Aries. Vedic Astrology or Jyotish Astrology use the Sidereal Zodiac. The qualities of the signs in Sidereal Astrology relate to a specific portion of the ecliptic as measured against the Fixed Stars; whereas the qualities associated with the signs in Tropical Astrology are linked to the seasons, rather than a Fixed Star. Thus precession of equinoxes and the difference between the Tropical Signs and the relative positions of the named constellations has no bearing. Tropical Astrology helps us to see the relationship we have with the sky and seasons on Earth by connecting cosmic patterns with life on Earth. The 4 seasons comprise 3 parts, a beginning, middle and end. Tropic relates to the Sun’s direction at the Solstices. Seasons are a direct result of the tilt of Earth’s axis. Signs are kept constant on how high or low the Sun is in the sky based on the amount of sunlight Earth gets with respect to the seasons. In the background of Earth’s yearly orbit are the 12 Signs with their specific energy and purpose for impacting Earth and its inhabitant. Divine Astrology, called Astropsychology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the earth month born in. Astropsychology teaches the golden keys of what it means to be human using the Tropical Zodiac with the Dragon.

EARTH MONTHS ARE NOT SUN SIGNS! 

Around 4000 years ago Earth months and Signs of the Zodiac coincided; but due to the Cycle of Precession, Earth months no longer coincide with where the Sun is in its cycle.
Due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo or in Leo when the Sun has been in Pisces for the last 2160 years and is now entering Aquarius for the next 2160 years. Someone born August 26 is considered born in the Earth month of August. Each Earth month is ruled by one of the 12 Zodiac Signs. Each Sign is ruled by a star (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto) giving a clearer form of the energy of the sign it rules. 
WE ARE NOT JUST ONE SIGN; WE ARE ALL THE SIGNS, BUT IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF OUR LIFE. 
Each House is an area of life with many paths represented by a Sign and planet.
The energies of the Houses and Signs interact to affect 12 areas of life. 
With practice a mental reflex will be developed to discern and apply the symbolic, intuitive energy found in the symbols affecting the Houses of the Zodiac. Understanding self and those one interacts with allows for an appreciative knowledge of differences and a true understanding of human and cosmic relations.
Below is a chart with published info by Dr. Lee T. Shapiro, Director, Morehead Planetarium, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. The chart shows the Sidereal Zodiac does not rely on the constellations any more than the Tropical Zodiac. The difference between signs and constellations: Signs are units of measurement with each being 30〫and constellations are not useful as units of measurements as take up variable degrees.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Part 1
Signs of the Zodiac share the same names as the 12 constellations giving the misconception that the Signs are the constellations. Without understanding this, the validity of astrology is attacked with an attempt to discredit Tropical astrology. Currently, the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs differ by about 23〫- this means 0〫Aries in the Tropical Zodiac, actually occurs at about 7〫Pisces in the Sidereal Zodiac. Tropical and Sidereal can differ in approach to symbolism and interpretation of the Signs. The Sidereal Zodiac, also called the Fixed Zodiac, takes precession of the equinoxes into account and begins each cycle when the Sun aligns with a Fixed Star in Aries. Vedic Astrology or Jyotish Astrology use the Sidereal Zodiac. The qualities of the signs in Sidereal Astrology relate to a specific portion of the ecliptic as measured against the Fixed Stars; whereas the qualities associated with the signs in Tropical Astrology are linked to the seasons, rather than a Fixed Star. Thus precession of equinoxes and the difference between the Tropical Signs and the relative positions of the named constellations has no bearing. Tropical Astrology helps us to see the relationship we have with the sky and seasons on Earth by connecting cosmic patterns with life on Earth. The 4 seasons comprise 3 parts, a beginning, middle and end. Tropic relates to the Sun’s direction at the Solstices. Seasons are a direct result of the tilt of Earth’s axis. Signs are kept constant on how high or low the Sun is in the sky based on the amount of sunlight Earth gets with respect to the seasons. In the background of Earth’s yearly orbit are the 12 Signs with their specific energy and purpose for impacting Earth and its inhabitant. Divine Astrology, called Astropsychology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the earth month born in. Astropsychology teaches the golden keys of what it means to be human using the Tropical Zodiac with the Dragon.

Around 4000 years ago Earth months and Signs of the Zodiac coincided; but due to the Cycle of Precession, Earth months no longer coincide with where the Sun is in its cycle.
Due to the cycle of precession a person born August 26 cannot have the Sun in Virgo or in Leo when the Sun has been in Pisces for the last 2160 years and is now entering Aquarius for the next 2160 years. Someone born August 26 is considered born in the Earth month of August. Each Earth month is ruled by one of the 12 Zodiac Signs. Each Sign is ruled by a star (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus and Pluto) giving a clearer form of the energy of the sign it rules. 
WE ARE NOT JUST ONE SIGN; WE ARE ALL THE SIGNS, BUT IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF OUR LIFE. 
The energies of the Houses and Signs interact to affect 12 areas of life. 
With practice a mental reflex will be developed to discern and apply the symbolic, intuitive energy found in the symbols affecting the Houses of the Zodiac. Understanding self and those one interacts with allows for an appreciative knowledge of differences and a true understanding of human and cosmic relations.
Below is a chart with published info by Dr. Lee T. Shapiro, Director, Morehead Planetarium, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. The chart shows the Sidereal Zodiac does not rely on the constellations any more than the Tropical Zodiac. The difference between signs and constellations: Signs are units of measurement with each being 30〫and constellations are not useful as units of measurements as take up variable degrees. This chart helps to explain and refute arguments using the same information.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
con'd Part 1
Chart:
Constellation Sun Appears to # Approx Dates Sun Enters Signs
Enter - Leave Days Tropical Dates Sidereal Dates
Aries 4/19 5/13 25 3/21 - 4/20 4/14 - 5/14
Taurus 5/14 6/19 37 4/21 - 5/21 5/15 - 6/14
Gemini 6/20 7/20 31 5/22 - 6/21 6/15 - 7/15
Cancer 7/21 8/9 20 6/22 - 7/22 7/16 - 8/16
Leo 8/10 9/15 37 7/23 - 8/22 8/17 - 9/16
Virgo 9/16 10/30 45 8/23 - 9/23 9/17 - 10/16
Libra 10/31 11/22 23 9/24 - 10/23 10/17 - 11/15
Scorpio 11/23 11/29 7 10/24 - 11/22 11/16 - 12/15
Ophiuchus 11/30 12/17 18 N/A N/A
Sagittarius 12/18 1/18 32 11/23 - 12/21 12/16 - 1/13
Capricorn 1/19 2/15 28 12/22 - 1/20 1/14 - 2/12
Aquarius 2/16 3/11 24 1/21 - 2/19 2/13 - 3/12
Pisces 3/12 4/18 38 2/20 - 3/20 3/13 - 4/13

• Ophiuchus, the 13th Sign, is used to discredit astrology by those considering it the 13th sign of the Zodiac because it crosses the ecliptic with more degrees of arc than Scorpio. The answer: 13 constellations cross the ecliptic, yet Zodiac Signs are not the same thing as the constellations nor will it ever be known why Scorpio (barely 7° of arc) was included and not Ophiuchus (which is 17.75°).
• Sidereal Zodiac is the 'real' zodiac because it uses the size of the real constellations and not equal units of measurement. The answer: The chart shows the Sidereal Zodiac does not rely on the constellations any more than the Tropical Zodiac. There is a slight discrepancy between when the Sun enters the constellation Aries and when the Sidereal Sign Aries began...
• How can Jupiter be in Libra when I can look up in the sky and clearly see it in Virgo? The answer: Where astrologers place a planet and where astronomers place that same planet is the difference between the constellations, the Tropical and Sidereal Zodiacs. In the chart, on October 24, the Sun would be found in the Constellation Virgo, the Tropical Sign of Scorpio or the Sidereal Sign of Libra.
• The Zodiac has all of the dates wrong because of the Precession of the Equinoxes and astrology cannot work because the precession of the equinoxes make it inaccurate. The answer: This is about the differences between Tropical and Sidereal Astrology that have different approaches to the qualities of the Signs. The qualities associated with the signs in Tropical Astrology are linked to the seasons, rather than a Fixed Star; whereas the qualities of the signs in Sidereal Astrology relate to the quality of a specific portion of the ecliptic as measured against the Fixed Stars. Thus precession of equinoxes and the difference between the Tropical Signs and the relative positions of the named constellations has no bearing.

“We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more." - Carl Gustav Jung

Part 2
Hatha YOGA is an ancient ART aligning mind, body and soul. The name is connected to the movement of the Sun and Moon. Ha means ‘SUN’ and tha means ‘MOON’; thus the name is connected to the movement of the Sun and Moon. The purpose of Hatha Yoga is to align the body with proper breathing and posture to help the energy flow through the chakras. The ancients implicated a combination of the two forces be balanced in our bodies, just as our solar system relies on balance. On a microcosmic level the ancient Art suggests our TIME on earth, is best managed by ackno

[edit on 14-7-2010 by heartsome]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
continuation of Part 2
IN DIVINE ASTROLOGY EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE PRIMARILY TO THE EARTH AND THE MOON, NOT THE SUN. LEARN ALL YOU CAN ABOUT THE SUN AND MOON BECAUSE DIVINE ASTROLOGY CONNECTS TO THE TRUTH. * The Moon takes about 28-29 days to travel around its spot, the Earth. 

* The Earth takes about 365¼ days to travel around its spot, the Sun.
The Earth CYCLE of 365¼ days is NOT the Sun's Cycle.
* The Sun appears to take 25,920 years to precess around its spot, the
ecliptic plane, giving us a new AGE as it enters a different Zodiac
sign every period of 2160 years. 
 Earth’s Precessional movement
creates the appearance of the SUN CYCLE, Precession of the
Equinoxes.

PRECESSION CYCLE
The precession cycle awakens one to Astrology and the significance of the ecliptic plane as a ring of power, where occur lunar and solar eclipses, equinoxes, solstices, planet/star positions in the signs and the Ages that affect changes for Earth and us. Earth’s precessional movement as it spins and wobbles on its axis orbiting around the Sun gives the appearance of the Sun’s Vernal Equinox point moving backward clockwise against the background constellations around the ecliptic in a process called PRECESSION OF THE EQUINOXES. Each year the Sun appears to go entirely around the Zodiac and returns to the point from which it started -- the vernal equinox; and each year it crosses the equator a little behind the spot in the Zodiac sign where it crossed the previous year. The Sun moves backward through a sign about 1〫every 72 years [the basic life span of a human]. In equal units of measurement per Sign, 30〫per sign x 72 years = 2160 years for the Sun to precess a sign. One period of 2160 years is an AGE. The Sun moves through the entire zodiac in approx. 25,920 years. One complete cycle of the Earth’s precession (25920 years) is called a Great Year (or Platonic Year). At the completion of one cycle (12 Zodiac signs) the cycle begins again. Precession is the longest recurring cycle. 

The position of the Vernal Equinox Sun in the Great Year functions as a Clock on a master calendar (mazzaroth or zodiac in the heavens); similar to a gear tied into another gear. 
The Sun has a story, a life cycle, that begins and ends, and the scenes continually change (every 2160 years) as one of the 12 constellations serve as the new backdrop to the main event which is the Sun. The sign the Sun appears to be in signifies a new Spring, a new first, a new HEAD, a new main event affecting and influencing development on Earth. An Age changes when the vernal equinox point moves into a different Zodiac Sign. The last 2160 years the Spring Equinox Sun was in Pisces, the fish; and now it is entering Aquarius, hence the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Currently the Sun is closest to Fomalhaut, bringing us under Fomalhaut’s influences through Aquarius. The Pisces and Aquarian Ages are acting on the cusp today. On the cusp, one Age ending and a new Age to begin, there is a merging influence with tumultuous times. One Age initiates its influences in a slowly increasing way, before the end of the previous Age. This merging influence is why we do not know the exact hour, day or year of the Sign of an Age. There is consciousness in the Universe. God can say “I AM”, and “I AM Who I AM”. An ASTROLOGICAL AGE is named from the sign with the Vernal (Spring) Equinox Sun point; and when the point moves into a different Zodiac constellation, the Age is identified with a new Zodiac Sign’s name.

Part 3 tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
Part 3
There is nothing new under the Sun. 
The God of one age becomes the devil of the next age because knowledge of precession, coded as 666, the number of the beast in Revelations was not understood! Number 666 became a symbol of evil identified with the antichrist. It was seen as dangerous, threatening and disturbing the order between Heaven and Earth; between calendars and celestial bodies; and between men and their God. Without understanding what Revelations is really saying, Christians see an Armageddon, an end of the world [their world] when it is only the beginning of another Age. Jesus said, “At the end of the Age there will be signs in the Sun, Moon and stars...heavenly bodies will be shaken” (Luke 21:25).

Our religious heritage connects to the first monotheistic religion of Persia which used skilled political astrologers tied to the Zoroastrian religion with a universal awareness of a God who manifested throughout humanity and all time. The 3 Magi, high priests of the Order of Melchizedek, (Hebrews 6:20) utilized the language of the heavens to find the prophesied Messiah, the Sun’s entrance into the New Age of Pisces. Monotheism from the Age of Aries was adapted into the Age of Pisces under 3 great monotheistic religions: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. In addition hundreds of other religions appeared due to Pisces spiritual ability to operate through illusion and deception beyond physical boundaries. The Sun, Jesus Christ, is the main player in this story. The alleged 7 BCE birth of Jesus links the first, Aries (alpha), with the last, Pisces (omega). This story for the last 2160 years was about the precession of the Sun in PISCES, THE FISH. To identify each other, early Christians used the fish as a secret sign. The Greek word “ichtus” meaning fish made an acrostic for: Iesous Christos Theou Uios Soter = Jesus Christ Son of God, the Savior. The masses were expected to worship a universal god in which suffering was elevated, by giving up life in this world to triumph in another. God was given Piscean qualities of sacrifice, denial of the physical and denigration of the flesh; and yet Jesus was a compassionate and forgiving god (Piscean qualities). Pisces is also associated with fish, gentleness, artistry and being impractical. Parallels exist between the events in the Jesus story and the journey of the Sun around the 12 signs of the Zodiac. Jesus goes on a journey during his ministry which was said to last a year and the Sun completes a circuit of the Zodiac in a year through Earth months. The Sun has 12 months to go through and Jesus selects his 12 disciples (12 Houses) among the fishermen and washed their feet at the Last Supper (Pisces governs the feet). Jesus is universal love, selfless service, sacrifice and compassion, feeding the multitudes fish. Fish is not only a Christian symbol, the Greeks and Romans maintained the fish symbol in reverence of Aphrodite, the goddess of love, beauty, and fruitfulness who was born of the foam of the sea. Aphrodite was known as Astarie by the Phoenicians and Venus by the Romans. The word Friday comes from the Scandinavian name Freya that translates to Venus. The Pagans wouldn’t eat fish on Friday in honor of Venus, while Christians kept Friday sacred during Lent by eating fish instead of meat. 12 + 1 reveals a hidden astrological meaning in the story for the passage of the year. Jesus says “in my Father’s House there are many mansions” (houses?). Pisces, a water sign, is symbolized by two fish swimming in different directions, and water baptism became a religious rite. This was a time of sacrificing gods (Jesus and Odin/Wotan who were hung/crucified) to rise again. Stories of crucified saviors have a similar story line. “God is not a man” (Numbers) and “God is light” (John 1) reveals universal secrets of Gods nature and how all things are known and created by God. Jesus calls himself “the Amen” (Rev 3:14). Amen-Ra is the God of light, the Sun God of Egypt.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 3
We learn by lessons, and the lessons will repeat until it is learned. Believing one hand of God wins over the other hand of the same God is an endless fight. During the Piscean Age, masses were under illusion, deception and religion. Religious crusades and inquisitions destroyed knowledge through fear, confinement, suppression, destruction of books and death. Knowledge that was in part scientific was attacked for eradication during the long genocidal conquest because it was viewed as a threat to the religion being established for control purposes. Christian Europe was under the control of the Pope and in his desire to control ignorant people and amass power and wealth, the Pope with his army of crusaders destroyed every trace of knowledge they could find, instilled fear into the masses and taught that Astrology was evil, even though the Pope used it. During the Piscean Age the world became dominated by the Vatican and European empires as Christianity subconsciously acted under the jurisdiction of Neptune (illusion-deception-religion-sacrifice) for their illusionary undertaking to establish power and wealth through the deceiving doctrines of men. The “fishermen of men” were missionaries gathering catches for the church (net).

During the Age of Pisces, the Vatican City State has controlled the temporal and religious portion of humanity through a religious front. The Vatican though viewed as the Catholic religion is also a State and a business. It is a very powerful State and has a lot of wealth at its disposal, and part of that wealth is some of the most carefully guarded secrets of the ages. It is the largest property holder on earth, and the papacy to this very day still maintains that the pope owns the world. No matter how few people choose to be Catholics or how much they come to revile the Church and its leaders, the Church doesn’t need them to continue on as a successful business and powerful State. The Church is the basis of Roman moral law through Christianity and its sibling religions. It is not about religion, it is about using religion as a moral code to enslave the masses, and hiding everything else they do behind that religious front. The Vatican fronts for a small group of people whose wealth and power originate from Rome, and Rome has faked its own death many times throughout history to relieve the pressure. The Roman Bible is Rome’s way to manipulate people into thinking with their emotions instead of their minds. People have been conditioned to expect an armageddon by Rome’s divide and conquer ruling principles. Italy is not Rome and the Vatican is a front for Rome, just as Catholicism is a front for the Vatican. The Vatican is behind all of the nations and everything on this earth, so when the Church is at stake, so is the entire world system as the law of business and the business of money floats all governments. The Vatican City State is immune from the laws of Italy and is not part of Rome or Italy. It has its own leaders, laws, flag, postal service, newspaper, radio, television and prison. (Please read the post by Protoplasmic Traveler under the heading “All Roads Lead to Rome” at ATS.)

Holy Bible is Helios Biblos (Greek derivative). Helios means SUN and Biblos, derived from the Kemetic word for papyrus, means paper. Holy Bible means Sun Book (many papers made into a book). The English language is derived from German. In German, the word 'Sun' is spelled 'Sonne' and the two words can (and have been) used interchangeably. The Latin "religio" and “religare” means obligation, reverence, and to bind.  The Divine intelligence of the Universe that gave us life obligates us to bind back together with the Divine as we are an extension of the eternal.

In the battle for our minds, worship of the Sun/”Son”/fire put a twist of fate on our collective reality. Heads building empires used evidence that could be monitored and controlled to use/abuse people to achieve their goals. Ancient and modern “builders” directing the thoughts of people did not want people thinking about what might happen hundreds or thousands and thousands of years from now.  Focus was directed toward next month, next year or what could be accomplished in a human life cycle. Those in power manipulated belief systems to have people worshipping a god from the “apparent place” where the SUN was at. The place of the Sun was used to control the form of worship man offered and religious worship veiled itself with the symbol and nature of the Sign of the equinox Sun and the other corner positions of the cross creating the structure of idols used in worship. Religion is responsible for a great deal of bloodshed and division, and for power and greed, political and religious leaders used and abused people who lacked a universal awareness of a God who manifested throughout humanity and all time as one, undivided God in the constant flow of change. Universe comes from “uni” meaning one and “verse” meaning to turn. The Universe is the turning of the One, the Eternal Creator. God can be neither created or destroyed, he can only be transformed into other forms of God.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 3
The Piscean Age has humanity in its grip, the lower energies of Pisces has created a world market with money as its God; but it is giving way to freedom and scientific thought, Aquarian qualities. Know one really knows the hour or time when the energies of Aquarius, the Man, the waterbearer, will fully take over. The end of one Age slowly fades while the New Age is incoming. By Earth’s precession, the stage for the AGE of PISCES ends, and a far-in-the-future-time (AGE of Aquarius) arrives to begin the start of a new AGE. Jesus sent forth two of his disciples to "go to the town and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water: follow him" (Mark 14:13, Luke 22:10). Aquarius follows Pisces in the backward clockwise precession movement, and Aquarius is symbolized by a man, the water-bearer. Jesus said his time was a preparation for the Age of Enlightenment, the Age of Aquarius, symbolized by the cosmic man bearing a pitcher of “living waters”, pouring it throughout the universe. The deception and illusions of the Piscean Age must now be faced by Christians and all religions to learn some truths about themselves and their beliefs. The Bible written long ago is taught as if they were real people with events taking place on Earth, but the astrological and astronomical connections can be seen if the astrological meaning in the Bible story is purposefully looked for because it is an astro-theological text reflecting the cycles of Precession of the Equinoxes. Investigation of organized religion starting with the Age of Pisces, then Age of Aries, Age of Taurus, Age of Gemini etc. along with Precession of the Equinoxes is key to realizing how the bible became a tool to manipulate the masses ignorant of the lights to be used for Signs.

The last 2000+ years of the Piscean Age depicts our spiritual predicament -- two fish, banded together by their tails, swimming apart.  During the Piscean Age beliefs got structured based on the fact that the myths connected to celestial movements. The Vatican kept the veil over people's eyes; the Christian religion correlated their special days with natural cycles, in effect cloaking the power of the natural universe. Their power was not its own and it used this power to have dominance and control over world populations. The Piscean Age is coming to its end and the door is open to the new Astrological Age of Aquarius. A period of upheaval is accompanying this change of Ages.  Will the New Age of Aquarius be light or dark?  That depends on knowledge or ignorance; when the source of information or education is controlled, chances are entire lives are controlled. What existed before (religion) is now no longer relevant and what is has already been mapped out for all by the "elite" who always got their ideas from "the Greatest Story ever T(s)old". The power is in the universe, and the stories come from the universe, and it is senseless to get worked up over the machinations of man. People not taught to know who they are get tossed around by the wind, waves, and fires of life. Know who you are!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 3
Aquarius, Taurus, Leo and Scorpio are the four fixed points of the Zodiac or the four cherubs. During the AGE of AQUARIUS we enter into new light with a new backdrop. Remember the fall of the beast and number 666 in Revelations!  At this time in the cycle, Fall/Autumn goes into the king of the beasts, the Lion, and Spring/new beginnings goes into Man. Spring is felt in February and Fall is felt in August. The Sun will traverse through Aquarius for the next 2160 years until it enters Capricorn to begin the next new Age. 
The “holy” cross of the AGE OF AQUARIUS displays FIXED signs represented by House numbers 11-5 2 8 . Looking through the Ages, a science of the universe.

Age of Aquarius -quatrain by Dr. Turi:

Spiky Eagle eye to reign

Divine Force grace for all rules

Healing earth hearts future blessed 

Mankind Star neighbors new hopes roam

Quatrain interpretation given by me:  

AIR:   February 11 Spring Equinox  Spiky Eagle eye to reign
Spring Equinox Sun, the Divine Sun (Force) ruler of all, is going into MAN (Aquarius), giving Man 
grace (light) for a new start or new beginnings; Man’s spiritual nature re-emerges from illusions and 
deceptions incurred during the previous Age of Pisces.

EARTH: May 2 Summer Solstice Divine Force grace for all rules
Summer Solstice Sun in Taurus is the season when the sun rays  penetrate (bless) earth and 
everything upon the earth for season upon seasons.

FIRE:   August 5 Fall Equinox Healing earth hearts future blessed
Autumn Equinox falls into the Leo, the Lion, King of the Beasts, during this age cycle to show that 
the strongest animal, is now representing the fall of the year; man's lower-animalistic nature falls 
as his spiritual nature re-emerges; man begins to see the illusions and deceptions, starts looking for 
the truth (roams) for new hopes.  Remember the fall of the beast and number 666 in Revelations!  
At this time in the cycle, Fall/Autumn goes into the king of the beasts, the Lion, and Spring/new beginnings 
goes into Man. Spring is felt in February and Fall is felt in August. The Sun will traverse through Aquarius 
for the next 2160 years until it enters Capricorn to begin the next new Age.

WATER:  November 8 Winter Solstice Mankind Star neighbors new hopes roam
Winter Solstice Sun born to reign during the new age in Aquarius is Scorpio, which is identified with 
an Eagle, and which in the past was also identified with the scorpion which stings and kills. The 
Eagle flies taking us to new heights.

Aquarius, the sign of the waterbearer will overcome the Age of Pisces. Currently the Sun is closest to Fomalhaut, bringing us under Fomalhaut’s influences through Aquarius. The Pisces and Aquarian Ages are acting on the cusp today. On the cusp, one Age ending and a new Age to begin, there is a merging influence with tumultuous times. One Age initiates its influences in a slowly increasing way, before the end of the previous Age. This merging influence is why we do not know the exact hour, day or year of the Sign of an Age. At this current point in the cycle, we are 180〫opposite Leo when the Great Flood, the last great cataclysm on earth occurred around 10000 BC.

Aquarius, the water-bearer, is an air sign symbolized by 2 wavy lines  representing invisible electro-magnetic waves that travel and behave very much like waves in water. Waves are transverse and longitudinal (latitude and longitude). LIFE tics by the connection of electrical and magnetic currents to DNA, neutrinos and neutron stars. During this Age of Aquarius energetic electro-magnetic thoughts and ideas take shape and form. Aquarius is associated with: group consciousness, large groups, alliances, friendships, ideals, insights, originality, universal truths, innovations, invention, electronics, high tech, computers, networks, freedom, aeronautics, space travel, surprise, electricity, electro-magnetism, release of energy, nuclear, weather, earthquake and volcanic activity, an awakening of Divine Astrology and telepathy, and the humanitarian in an unemotional detached manner by group or committee deliberation (global movements or intergovernmental organizations), subordinating the individual will to the good of the group. Traditional concepts of “God” undergo more questioning and organized religion faces a diminishing role in the group consciousness’ answer to the spiritual journey which lies within. Leo is opposite Aquarius linking in self-expression, the influence of the entertainment industry and ruling dictators.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 3
Man nor the Vatican have power over the universe's timing. Since the 1781 discovery of Uranus, ruler of Aquarius, the world has struggled for freedom, independence and human rights; and there have been great inventions and advances in science. The times are ripe for a new cosmic vision focused on creative originality and universal awareness. The truth is believing in a higher source does not require a book, and it does not require much of anything to know the difference between right and wrong. There is no religion higher than TRUTH. Spiritual truths are never in conflict. Our freedom hangs because it is given to “God” (Pope) and Country (United States of America which is a private foreign corporation since 1871). Again, I ask you to read Protoplasmic Traveler's post "All Roads Lead to Rome" on ATS.

When you say in the Pledge of Allegiance: “one nation under God”, you have just made a pledge to the Pontifical Maximus, the stand in Vicar of Christ, aka the Pope. Legally, by treaty, by definition, God means the Vicar of Christ, the Pope. The Pope is legally God and treaties are binding contracts between sovereign entities, whose sovereignty is in fact attached to recognizing the Pope legally as God. It does not matter what the laity or congregants think it means, it matters what sovereigns and lawyers to sovereigns think it means, when they disclose their full and respective powers in binding legal documents and decrees. Words mean what they mean, it’s that simple, and legally, the word “God” means the Vicar of Christ, the Pope. 
When you or an officer of our government place a hand on the Holy Roman Bible and say so help me God, you have made an oath to the Pope.
The dollar saying "In God We Trust" is the Pope’s script for goods or services with the permission to give them to us granted by the Pope.   
When a treaty says by the Grace of God it means the Pope has approved of it!!!

On the solstice of 2020, Jupiter and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius; and in 2080 Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus align in Aquarius.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
Part 4
Fact is astrology and astronomy were one science in the ancient past. Astronomy is a byproduct of Astrology and exists because of Astrology. Long ago the physical science of astronomy subjugated the intuitive art of astrology and set itself apart from the much older science of astrology. Spiritual rules were ignored and a loss of cosmic consciousness resulted.

Life is based upon two forces: PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL.  
The PHYSICAL world could not exist without its SPIRITUAL counterpart. Opposite the physical world is a spiritual world we do not see, but feel. Within everything lies its opposite and without opposites there would be NO chance for life.  Without opposing forces at work (positive/negative), there would be no reaction, thus no life possible both spiritually or physically. Opposites are the natural order to life: positive/negative, up/down, front/back, forward/backward, black/white, light/dark, joy/sadness, man/woman, yin/yang, and god/devil.

Divine Astrology deals with the spiritual conception of all humans and represents valuable wisdom for the well-being humanity. We are all children of the universe living in a Divine intelligent Universe of energies. The Moon, Sun and planets have a predictable, repetitive connection to each other in space. The Zodiac contains these energies and forces of light that are constantly at work around us in our daily life and the world at large. Nostradamus had no watch or computer when he entered the intuitional domain of the Signs and lights to write quatrains depicting energies taking place at times in the future. It takes more than a logical mind to enter the archetypal realm of consciousness and decode the subtle meaning behind the symbols of the Zodiac.
A scientifically rational oriented mind (scientists & astronomers) finds it more difficult to enter the intuitional domain of the stars; like missing the forest looking for a tree. Divine Astrology is a very old celestial art and not everyone has the “gift” to assimilate, understand and translate the Divine light; but the will of man is stronger than fears and skepticism and with desire and education most can expand their own cosmic consciousness and be able to “perceive and receive” the principles above that govern life on earth. The heavens speak and reveal knowledge; and no language exists where its voice is not heard. The Creator speaks and reveal knowledge through lights: the Sun, Moon, planets and Stars are lights for SIGNS.

Matt 13:13 says: “Because they seeing, see not; and hearing they hear not; neither do they understand” the voice of heaven. 

Psalm 19:1-3 says: “...Day after day utters his speech, and night after night reveals knowledge. There is no language or words where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone through all the Earth, and their words to the ends of the world. In the Heavens He set a place for the Sun, which is a radiance coming out of his chamber, and rejoices as a strong man to run his circuit. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it; and there is nothing hid from the heat...” 

We perceive and relate because of our experiences, education, intelligence and unique celestial identity. We learn from one another by observation and communication, yet no one follows exactly another’s path.  Everything happens for a reason and progresses as intended. Change is constant as it moves in a unifying direction in harmony with the universe and cosmic events that are unfolding. Positive and negative are inseparably tied together; just as life and death go together.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 4
The spiritual manifestation has its rules written in light by way of the stars  
The lights, planets & stars, symbolize different cosmic forces that describe character traits, urges and needs; and their cycles and movement drive the physical, emotional, mental and intuitional processes. Astrology is about interpreting the Signs in the motions of the Sun, Moon, planets and stars. The Sun has a pattern influencing Earth; it nourishes and shapes everything that relies on its life giving qualities. The stage (Sun) needs lighting to enhance the mood. The light to color events/scenes affecting moods is provided by the changing position of the Moon.
“To everything under the Sun there is a season” (Ecclesiastes 3:1-10). 
 “The Moon marks off the seasons, and the Sun knows when to set” (Psalms 104:19). 

The Moon is the faithful witness in the sky (Psalms 89:35-37).

The Sun brings us the seasons of the year, but the Moon times and qualifies them, giving a precise timing to the seasonal changes on Earth. The Sun brings springtime, warmth and the fluxing of seasons, but the Moon, through the medium of water, times how and when seasonal changes develop. The time leaves and flowers come out or migrating birds arrive, is timed to the phases of the Moon. Where the rational Sun acts, the irrational Moon reacts. 
The secrets of the MOON and HER effects on Earth color events and emotions by its changing position.

Astrological influences on humanity are described in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8:

To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

a time to be born and a time to die;

a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 

a time to kill and a time to heal;

a time to break down and a time to build up; 

a time to weep, and a time to laugh;

a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

a time to cast away stones and a time to gather stones together; 

a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing; 

a time to get, and a time to lose; 

a time to keep, and a time to cast away; 

a time to rend, and a time to sew; 

a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 

a time to love, and a time to hate; 

a time of war, and a time of peace.

The Creator shows his truth to the humble, a truth that is written in the skies, which nightly speaks of the glory of God, a truth hidden from the vain blinded by worldly pleasures. Those willing to truly investigate and fear no ridicule or abandonment can expand cosmic consciousness to discern and achieve a close relationship with the Creator and the Universe if they realize that what cannot be seen or touched does not mean it does not exist. The lights would not be there if we were meant to walk in darkness!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
Part 5
The qualities associated with the signs in Tropical Astrology are linked to the seasons, rather than a Fixed Star. Thus precession of equinoxes and the difference between the Tropical Signs and the relative positions of the named constellations has no bearing. Tropical Astrology helps us to see the relationship we have with the sky and seasons on Earth by connecting cosmic patterns with life on Earth. The 4 seasons comprise 3 parts, a beginning, middle and end. Tropic relates to the Sun’s direction at the Solstices. Seasons are a direct result of the tilt of Earth’s axis. Signs are kept constant on how high or low the Sun is in the sky based on the amount of sunlight Earth gets with respect to the seasons. In the background of Earth’s yearly orbit are the 12 Signs with their specific energy and purpose for impacting Earth and its inhabitant. Divine Astrology, called Astropsychology, reflects the tropical Zodiac and the earth month born in. Astropsychology teaches the golden keys of what it means to be human using the Tropical Zodiac with the Dragon.

Month House # Sign Ruler Classical Ruler
Apr 1 Aries Mars Mars
May 2 Taurus Venus Venus
Jun 3 Gemini Mercury Mercury
Jul 4 Cancer Moon Moon
Aug 5 Leo Sun Sun
Sep 6 Virgo Mercury Mercury
Oct 7 Libra Venus Venus
Nov 8 Scorpio Pluto Mars
Dec 9 Sagittarius Jupiter Jupiter
Jan 10 Capricorn Saturn Saturn
Feb 11 Aquarius Uranus Saturn
Mar 12 Pisces Neptune Jupiter

The energies of the Houses and Signs interact to affect 12 areas of life. Signs and Houses operate within the ordered cycle as a whole, and their subtle meanings are derived from a particular place or function to each other. 

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to LeoVirgo
continuation of Part 5
The circle is divided into twelve 30° Houses identified with a Sign in an unchanging order; and another circle is divided with each Sign associated with an Earth month in an unchanging order. The end of a month is called a “cusp” and for those born on the cusp of any zodiac sign, the month of birth reflects the exact constellation of your nativity; and in addition your personality may be influenced from the incoming month as well.

Everyone has their own unique celestial identity; born with specific energies, circumstances and challenges to overcome. Challenges and lessons are part of life that can bring growth. Awareness of increased energies enable a choice to be made that benefits oneself. Know yourself; grow, develop and embrace the good qualities to your positive advantage. Your Sun shows how and where you can shine. Your Ascendant (Rising Sign) adds more dimension to your personality showing another mask you wear. The Moon gives insight into your emotions. Venus shows how you approach romance, beauty and love. Mars shows how and where you are aggressive or danger could enter your life.... Put it all together and you have insight into a relationship with yourself. The best thing anyone can do is to know thyself. Use Astrology as a tool to know the positive or negative of a planetary aspect ahead of time to apply “free will” to make better decisions. Persevere in investigating the 12 areas of life for knowledge of the golden keys. There are qualities of ourselves that make us unique (good or bad from another’s perspective). Spiritual maturity follows the Law of Allowance and works on oneself. Listen and watch without assuming or jumping to conclusions. It is more constructive to turn the finger on one’s own self spiritual growth than it is to criticize others who are unique and different. The stars, spiritual parts, influence the 12 urges within. i.e. Someone may have a strong Mars or Aries in the 3rd House while another has a very diplomatic Libra in the 3rd House. Different expressions in communicating is why people have difficulty seeing eye to eye.

Forecast vs free will: Meteorology is a forecast that is not always right because the free will of nature (weather) can change. Astrology cannot eliminate the gift of free will which can change a predicted outcome. Free will cannot be interfered with or taken away and free will can over-ride predictions. Everything is dependent upon free will. Astropsychology is NOT meant to predict what you will do with your life; it shows qualities, talents, gifts and energies you possess and it is your decision what you do with the energy. Aware or not, choices are made to act or react in the negative or in the positive to any given situation. Driving drunk, causing suffering, death and pain, running back to an abusive mate, or helping someone and helping yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join