It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I hope you can get to mine since you've been totally flooded no rush. Mine is March 8, 1972 at 02:41 am, Eastern US Atlantic time.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jboogienoj

August 14, 1976 - 1:22 pm

Hello there!

Sun in Leo on your birth sitting out in front of the Lion above his left front paw. Venus is Leo under the belly. Mercury in Leo under back paws. You are a true Leo....if you were born 2000 years ago (tropical charts use these positions) you would of been a Leo...and today at your time and year of birth, you are still a Leo.

Before Sun rises, Cancer rises in the East bringing Saturn.

Mars just moved into Virgo on this day, day before it was on cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though our Sun passes through this sign longer then it does Scorpio).

Moon in Pisces (our current age).

Jupiter in Taurus at the chest of the Bull.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best,
LV

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

May 1 1960 early morning

Hello there!

Sun rises in Aries on your birth. Your old/past sign is Taurus and still may resonate with you.

Before the Sun rises, Mars rises in the East in Aquarius (our coming age). Mercury and Venus then rise in Pisces (our current age).

Moon in Gemini.

Uranus on cusp of Cancer and Leo.

Pluto in Leo on Lion's back.

Neptune in Libra.

Jupiter and Saturn in Sagittarius. Jupiter at the top of the bow, Saturn behind his back.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

March 8, 1972 at 02:41 am

Hello there!

Im actually all caught up besides daily additions...so its all good for me right now

Sun in Aquarius (our coming age).

Before Sun rises, Jupiter (king) comes in the East in Sagittarius near the top of his head.

Mercury in Pisces (current age)....(and also your past/old sign that may still resonate with you).

Venus and Mars in Aries.

Saturn in Taurus at Bull's chest.

Pluto in Coma Berenices (a sign that sits outside the wheel/outside the path of the Sun).

Uranus in Virgo.

Neptune in Scorpio.

Moon in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does Scorpio).

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best!
LV

Feedback is always welcome....
Venus and Mars in Aries.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Thank you, I am very appreciative. It was very informing.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Your very welcome...thanks for your feedback

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey my birthday is December 12 1989

thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
Hello again, I just have one question if you're still around, OP. Do our Rising signs need to be reworked, and if so, how? Thanks again.

What do you mean, reworked?

Is the traditional method for calculating somebody's rising sign still valid? That is to say, since my sun sign, moon sign, and planets in my birthchart were all wrong, can I still trust that my rising sign is accurate?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger2353

December 12 1989

Hello there!

The Sun is in Ophiuchus on your birth (the sign ignored by astrology as being a part of the path of the Sun). The Sun is actually in Ophiuchus longer then it is in Scorpio.

Before the Sun rises, Libra rises in the East bringing Mars.

Uranus, Mercury, Saturn, and Neptune are all in Sagittarius (this would be your old/past sign that astrology gives you and it still may resonate with you, especially being you have 4 spheres in Sagittarius).

Venus in Capricorn.

Moon in Taurus.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign outside the wheel, but it is a part of Ophiuchus technically....Serpens is the snake that Ophiuchus is holding...so its kinda hard to say its outside the wheel when its a part of one of the signs that is in the wheel....I look at Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 signs in 1 sign).

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best
LV

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Hello again, I just have one question if you're still around, OP. Do our Rising signs need to be reworked, and if so, how? Thanks again.

What do you mean, reworked?

Is the traditional method for calculating somebody's rising sign still valid? That is to say, since my sun sign, moon sign, and planets in my birthchart were all wrong, can I still trust that my rising sign is accurate?

Your 'sun sign' and your 'rising sign' are the same thing. So it depends on what you think of astrology and using the positions of years ago....or if you think what I am saying is making any sense...to observe where the sun really was on your birth. Where the Sun is or is 'said to be'....is your rising sign. At least Im not aware that the 'sun sign' and the 'rising sign' to be 2 different things.

If I am misunderstanding anything you are asking...just let me know...

From what I understand.....sun sign and rising sign...are the same thing.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

December 12 1989

Hello there!

The Sun is in Ophiuchus on your birth (the sign ignored by astrology as being a part of the path of the Sun). The Sun is actually in Ophiuchus longer then it is in Scorpio.

Before the Sun rises, Libra rises in the East bringing Mars.

Uranus, Mercury, Saturn, and Neptune are all in Sagittarius (this would be your old/past sign that astrology gives you and it still may resonate with you, especially being you have 4 spheres in Sagittarius).

Venus in Capricorn.

Moon in Taurus.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign outside the wheel, but it is a part of Ophiuchus technically....Serpens is the snake that Ophiuchus is holding...so its kinda hard to say its outside the wheel when its a part of one of the signs that is in the wheel....I look at Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 signs in 1 sign).

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

All my best
LV

Hey, thanks alot! very interesting stuff. do you have any more information that I could look at?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I have posted this link several times...it is interesting because it shows us what the dates for tropical astrology are for your time of birth...what the dates for sidereal astrology are for your time of birth...and what the dates are for where the Sun is for your birth...

Scroll down till you see the 'chart' and compare the 'tropical'...'sidereal'....and 'sun in constellation' (here you will find the sun in Ophiuchus).

en.wikipedia.org...

Being you are the sign that is ignored...you probably have more questions then most people.

See what you think of this...

the-red-thread.net...

Here is some info on Serpens and Ophiuchus...

www.constellationsofwords.com...

And on the above link there is a list to the other constellations as well...you might find Sagittarius interesting.

Depending on how you view the cosmos, depends on what you may see. Some people view them as traits, attributes....some people view them as more of showing ones path, past paths, and possibilities and opportunities in this life...a more deeper 'purpose' over traits. I like to observe the night sky, try to find the signs and planets..and reconnect.

This might give you a start in finding what kind of ideas are going to resonate with you...if you see it more as traits...or a path of self to seek....or both.

Let me know what you think if you care to share feedback....

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Quick posts before bed of todays positions....

Sun still in Gemini...

Mercury in Cancer

Venus and Mars still in Leo in the western sky

Saturn still in Virgo in the western sky

Moon in Virgo but passes through a sign outside the wheel called 'Corvus' (the raven)

Pluto in Sagittarius

Neptune in Aquarius

Uranus and Jupiter in Pisces

Some info on 'Corvus'

www.constellationsofwords.com...

Moonphase
stardate.org...

LV

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thank you LV. A couple questions for you.

How do you explain the fact that Aries describes me perfectly? Yet I am a Pisces in your charts.

When will the age of Aquarius come?

Thanks alot.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Because man, the explanations for the placements are a recent creation.

That's what I think anyway. Because just like you, my in depth astrology describes me perfectly.

We really should correct the system but I still find the current one accurate enough considering its huge flaws. I'm kind of curious to know where the astrological explanations originate from. I mean I have ideas of ancient pagan symbols but this new system really seems accurate to me.

You're an aries, make no mistake, you got that challenging #$hole attitude.
Nah i'm jokin, nice seein ya. I'm ascendant aries, I recognize that fire in all aries', but this chart would make me an aries sun but damn if peaceful taurus doesn't suit me. Overall the whole astrological explanation of me makes a lot of sense. I would have participated in this thread already if I didn't think so. I've known of this before.

Why is our zodiac 12 signs? Why is there 12 friggin months? To screw us right up. Because they know the 14th of every month, the full moon would be a party on the street and they would have to correlate that to something metaphysical, that the full moon makes people crazy insomniac party animals.

Anyways, bla bla, bed time.

You're an aries dude for sure, and they don't take crap from no'one.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah, I dig astrology myself, but I like to think more locally about it. I think that we're affected by the seasons and weather patterns, but electric universe theory might prove the "rocks floating through space affecting stuff on Earth" theory.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a birth chart being done on me:

Sun: Aries
Rising: Taurus
Moon: Libra

Was born at 8:47 AM in Cincinnati, Ohio.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Masinger]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Thank you LV. A couple questions for you.

How do you explain the fact that Aries describes me perfectly? Yet I am a Pisces in your charts.

When will the age of Aquarius come?

Thanks alot.

On my path of seeking, I found my own understanding of things. All I can do is then share things that helped me in a deeper way...and mabey they will help others. For me, the cosmos are least about 'traits' and more about ones path.

If you look past the traits (manmade concepts of attributes personified in the skies)...and look to what a deeper connection for you could be, if you are a Pisces...is mabey more about where you are at one your path. Mabey its more about showing you that you came here as a offering, sense you are born under the birth sign of our current age..mabey its saying, you are not here paying karmic debt but you are here as 'scheduled' keeping right up with 'each age' with the cycle of are ages. Mabey Pisces is something to tell you in this life..in this age.

If nothing resonates with you, and you see the cosmos for traits....and Pisces doesnt resonate with you for that....by all means, follow your heart and what resonates with you.

It is possible that Aries fits you so well for you have already been Aries...those traits are a deep part of you....mabey Pisces offers you what you are in need of working on in this life...

We all must seek out what things mean for 'us'...on a deeper level...without what another man is telling us what it all means.

An example would be that many see Saturn as 'trouble'....I see Saturn as the counsel...when you are ready, the counsel brings you what you are in need of....this may not be 'pleasant' but still, is what you are in need of for spiritual/deeper growth. Some see Mars as a 'war' planet....I see Mars as a healer....or showing a need of healing. We have to look and seek within us, which takes a life time....of what things mean to us. What resonates with us, personally.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread or not yet.

But I found this and thought it would go nicely with what LV has been showing us all.

I hope you all like it.

Starry Night Birthday Sky

Have a great day everyone!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tragic
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread or not yet.

But I found this and thought it would go nicely with what LV has been showing us all.

I hope you all like it.

Starry Night Birthday Sky

Have a great day everyone!

Hello Tragic!

Thanks a bunch for such a great addition....I just noticed the link you gave and put in my own birth info and I thinks its a great reference!

I have to say, I computed my sons who is the Ophiuchus sign that Astrology ignores....and this 'stary night' software has 'in my opinion' a better depiction of the area of the sky of Scorpio and Ophiuchus then the stellarium program I am using. My reasons reflect what I talked about with another poster some posts back about Ophiuchus's foot is what crosses the path of the Sun...and is the reason the Sun passes through Ophiuchus, because his foot more or less....and the image that Stellarium was given me to show the Suns movement through this sign was a rather new image and did not show his foot but the image had his 'knee's' on what would seem to be the Sun's path. Not saying that the info I gave about any spheres being in Ophiuchus are wrong at all....but the image Stellarium uses for him is less accurate with the image stary sky is using, showing how his foot is what and where the Sun crosses Ophiuchus's path.

Course that was just from me doing 2 different dates on the 'stary sky' so Im off to play a bit more

People can first put in their time of birth...but if you want to see how the sky looked through out that day, or find planets.....just stay in the east direction...and click through hour by hour and watch the zodiacal wheel rise as it all would throughout that day.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masinger
Yeah, I dig astrology myself, but I like to think more locally about it. I think that we're affected by the seasons and weather patterns, but electric universe theory might prove the "rocks floating through space affecting stuff on Earth" theory.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a birth chart being done on me:

Sun: Aries
Rising: Taurus
Moon: Libra

Was born at 8:47 AM in Cincinnati, Ohio.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Masinger]

Did you intend to leave a date? I noticed you left a time and place...but no date

Just wondering....

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join