It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yay, I love these!
Look how all of us want to know ourselves more.
I love it.

Date-
day: 28
month: May or 5th
year: 1991
time: 2:20/2:25 pm or 14:20/14:25 in military time.

Place-
Izmir, Turkey [Karsiyaka]

Mine is a bit weird b/c my parents lived in Turkey for a year and that's where I happened to be born... I could've ran for president. :/

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIntrospektion

Let me know if you find anything more of significance, on a personal level to you. Like I said, when I started on my own path of seeking, I learned many things meant things to me that it did not mean for others. Example is Mars is seen as a 'war' planet....I see Mars though as a calling for healing or a aid in healing. Saturn is seen also as a 'trouble' planet....I see it more as a councilor...but often it brings things that the person does not want to face about themselves....so they might see it as 'trouble' but when mature enough to face the things in need of....they can see it as a 'councilor'.

This concept, of a personal path of self, is similar to religions. Either you can follow the masses and accept a limited perspective of what 'god' can be....or you can enter the loner path of seeking god on your own...and find the deeper teaches of God not being bounded by any human concept or image. There are many paths for the ones needed to follow another, and these do offer some knowledge and wisdom....but for the deeper path, one steps out on their own while true in heart and humbled in mind, and is willing to seek our things with the deepest core of their being pertaining to 'them'.

Its like....I can no more tell you what the stars mean to you, then show you what your purpose in the divine eye is or would be.

As you walk that path of self...you learn about your deepest being, you heal, you forgive, you become more surefooted.

I wish you well on yours....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

day: 28 month: May or 5th year: 1991

Hello there!

Sun is in Taurus the Bull at your birth.

Before the Sun rises on this day, Mercury heralds the Sun coming first in the East in the sign of Aries. Then comes Taurus bringing the Sun.

Venus in Gemini (Gemini is your old/past sign and may still offer you things in this life and resonate with you).

Mars and Jupiter in Cancer.

Moon in Scorpio (and is full moon, meaning the Sun is on one side of the Earth (you) and the Moon is on the other side of Earth (you)).

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign that is outside the wheel, meaning outside the path of the sun. ...but it is a part of a sign that is inside the astronimical wheel, astronomical path of the sun, which is the sign Ophiuchus...Ophiuchus is a man that holds a snake and Serpens is that snake. I call Serpens and Ophiuchus 2 signs in 1 sign. )

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

More on Taurus...
www.constellationsofwords.com...

Image of your Sun in Taurus at your birth...

My best to you...
LV

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Born 8th of March, 1981 in Hannover, Germany at 08:03 am

08.03 at 08:03

THX a lot!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

THANK YOU!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Born 8th of March, 1981 in Hannover, Germany at 08:03 am 08.03 at 08:03

Hello there!

Sun is in Aquarius, sitting close to Pisces. Venus in Aquarius where the water flows. (Aquarius is our coming age, Pisces is our current age).

Mercury rises before the Sun on this day in the sign of Capricorn.

Mars on a cusp of Aquarius and Pisces (Pisces is your past/old sign and may still resonate with you or offer you things for this life).

Moon in Cetus (a sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the Sun).

Saturn and Jupiter side by side in Virgo. Pluto also in Virgo.

Uranus on cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores as being part of the wheel even though the Sun spends more time in Ophiuchus then it does in Scorpio).

Your moon phase (looks like a 2 day old moon into a new cycle)...
stardate.org...

More about Aquarius...

A image of the Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars and the Moon at your birth...

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you very much!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Born: August 27, 1991, 10:00 am
Waco, TX

Appreciate it

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Born: August 27, 1991, 10:00 am Waco, TX

Hello there!

Sun in Leo on your birth along with Jupiter and Mercury in Leo.

Venus rises in the East before the Sun in a sign called 'sextans'...this sign is outside the wheel meaning the sun does not pass through this sign (I also have a sphere in Sextans and often wonder about it). Then Mercury rises in the East in Leo, then Jupiter, then the Sun.

Mars in Virgo (Virgo is your old/past sign and may still offer you things in this life or may still resonate with you).

Saturn in Capricorn.

Moon in Pisces (our current age).

Pluto in Serpens (another sign outside the wheel, outside the path of the sun....but Serpens is a part of a sign that is in the path of the sun, called Ophiuchus. I see Serpens and Ophiuchus as 2 signs in 1 sign).

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Some info on Leo...

Some info on Sextans...

A image of the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Mars at your birth...

Youll notice Venus sits close to Hydra...the borders I use to determine what sign it is in is the astronomical unions figures for dividing the constellations, which shows Venus right on the inside border of Sextans.

My best to you
LV

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIntrospektion

I sent you a u2u...if you dont get it let me know here...Im not sure how the u2u works without the first 20 posts.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just an update for the few that are trying to observe positions of the cosmos.

Sun still in Cancer.

Mercury in Leo close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus). Venus in Leo, but on its way to Virgo.

Mars is newly in Virgo along with Saturn in Virgo. Virgo's may notice a energy, might seem like unstable energy at first, with Mars just entering Virgo and Venus quickly on her way.

Pluto in Sagittarius.

Moon will rise in the East in Pisces. Jupiter and Uranus close together in Pisces.

Neptune in Aquarius.

--------------------------------------

July 31st, Venus rides the cusp of Leo and Virgo. Aug 1st, Venus is in the bounds of Virgo. From Aug. 1st-Aug. 10 you can watch Venus, Mars, and Saturn making nice triangle shapes together as Venus quickly passes both Saturn and Mars.

Towards the end of July and beginning of September.....people can find Orion again, as he starts to rise again shortly before the Sun rises. Orion leaves us for a couple months in the Summer night sky but he is starting to be seen again right before dawn in the East. I mention Orion for I know that alot of people love to observe Orion and feels a connection with this sign.

Ohiuchus in the east rising before the sun....

Aug 10th is the 'dark moon phase' and some may want to take this chance to notice if they seem more aware of surroundings, happenings, other peoples wants and needs, more in tune with the energy of others. A good time to forgive, be humble, start anew, with the cycle of the moon. Dark moon is when the moon and Sun are aligned, meaning the moon sits between Earth and the Sun (just the opposite positions of full moon phase where Earth sits between the moon and sun). Some say 'dark moon' phase is more pure/powerful/noticeable then 'full moon phase'.

Aug 11th the Sun moves into Leo.

Aug 11 will be the first observable sighting of the new moon, thin crescent moon in the sky. It will have to be seen right after Sun starts to set in the west and will be easier to observe Aug 15th. There is something cool about observing the new moon each month. I dont think anyone can agree or disagree with that unless they practice this observance for themselves. The New Moon will be in 'Sextans'-outside the wheel.

Around Aug 22nd or 23rd...the Sun will be in conjunction with the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Aug. 31 Venus and the bright star Spica in Virgo side by side.

Sept. 15-16 Jupiter and Uranus will be in conjunction. Many astrologist are saying this conjunction is happening sooner then Sept and say they consider the time of Jupiter and Uranus conjunction to be of importance.

Sept. 17th the Sun will rise in Virgo.

LV

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Another follow up post on current positions...

Looking for anyone noticing a change as of late....especially if you are a true Leo or Virgo or if you had Mars or Venus in Leo or Virgo.

I remain open, but remain skeptical...when observing the sky and its influences.

But I believe I have notice a change, as Mars has left Leo and entered Virgo in this past week.

Tomorrow, Venus will ride the cusp of Leo and Virgo....leaving the Lion and entering the Virgo. On Aug 1st Venus will fully enter Virgo and be fully out of Leo. 3 strong energies will then be in Virgo after Aug. 1st.

I try to stay open to the changes being cosmic as well as just personal changes of life caused by life itself.

I have noticed a desire to easily regress to old habits to deal with life. I struggled a few days in wanting to just 'ignore' what is better for me, then what is not. If I ignore it, then regression comes easily. If I face it, healing and awareness and acceptance can occur. Virgo is my past sign, Leo my present sign...Mars leaving my present and entering into my past...seemed to of reflected what kind of changes I have noticed in the last week. Im now curious if Venus entering Virgo and leaving Leo will also bring changes and if others have noticed anything of the sorts.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here goes.

May 14, 1991
Around 5 pm is what I'm told, sometime near dusk.
Kansas City, MO

Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bommer09

May 14, 1991 Around 5 pm is what I'm told, sometime near dusk. Kansas City, MO

Hello there!

You are a cusp child, the Sun sits between 2 signs at your birth....Aries and Taurus. The Sun is leaving Aries and entering Taurus. The Moon is in Taurus at your time of birth, but the 1st hour of this day, the Moon also sat on the cusp of Aries and Taurus. (Your past sign is also Taurus, So Taurus may resonate with you more so then Aries). Being the Moon and Sun sit so close together at your birth, the moon is in the phase of 'dark moon' or 'no moon'...meaning the Moon could not be observed in the night sky at this time. A 'new moon' crescent shows itself in the night sky on the following day of your birth, as your one day old, the moon is one day old into a new phase.

Mercury rises before the Sun in Pisces (our current age).

Venus and Mars in Gemini.

Jupiter (King) in Cancer (which is where our Sun is right now).

Pluto sits outside the wheel in Serpens. Serpens is a sign the Sun does not pass through, but it is a part of another sign that the Sun does pass through named Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus and Serpens to me, are 2 signs in 1 sign.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Your moon phase...
stardate.org...

My best to you,
LV

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind knowing my real sign

March 23,1981 (don't know the time..in the evening I belive)
Holland Mi, USA

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
March 15th, 1985, 5:36 PM.

Thanks.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ChickenPie]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Would you mind letting me know my sign as well?

Born: June 11, 1986 at 4:52pm
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Thank you for spending your time to do this...much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

March 23,1981 (don't know the time..in the evening I belive) Holland Mi, USA

Hello there!

Sun in Pisces at your time of birth. Sun sits very close to Mars and Venus which are also in Pisces (Pisces is our current age).

Before the Sun rises, Aquarius rises bringing Mercury on this day.

Saturn and Jupiter side by side in Virgo.

Pluto on cusp of Virgo and Bootes.

Moon starts the day in Virgo, by the evening the Moon is in Libra.

Uranus on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores even though the Sun, moon, and planets all pass through it).

Your moon phase
stardate.org...

Here is a image of the Sun, Mars, Venus, and Mercury at your birth.

My best to you
LV

[edit on 2-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ChickenPie

March 15th, 1985, 5:36 PM.

Hello!

Sun in Pisces at your birth (Pisces is our current age). Mercury and Venus also in Pisces. You are a true Pisces, both astrology and astronomy place the Sun in Pisces at your birth. Only 20% of peoples signs match with astrology and astronomy.

Before the Sun rises, Capricorn comes in the East bringing king of planets, Jupiter.

Mars in Aries.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in Libra.

Neptune and Moon in Sagittarius.

Moon phase...
stardate.org...

Image of the Sun at your birth...

My best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by picantesauce

Born: June 11, 1986 at 4:52pm Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hi there!

Sun in Taurus sitting between the horns of the Bull at your birth.

Mercury and Venus in Gemini (this is your past/old sign and still may resonate with you or offer you things in this life).

Moon in Cancer.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in Scorpio.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores).

Mars and Uranus in Sagittarius.

Jupiter (king) in Aquarius (our coming age).

Moon phase...You were born when the moon was 3 days into a new moon cycle.

stardate.org...

Image of Sun at your birth...

My best to you
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join