It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught heading into tornado. Amazing footage *Video*

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
It does look similar to this video. Was there an explanation as to what this one is? Im not buying Jose and the ROD theory tho. www.youtube.com...

GezinhoKiko.....

Escamilla's "Rods" are a known hoax.

Please see the following link to my thread, wherein Springer has stated that "Rods" will be consigned to the Hoax Forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by solvectra

Originally posted by solvectra
it may be evidence - it may not be, but i thought i would post it for the experts to examine anyway

Also from the site you linked...

They do not show the "object" itself. They should be considered inconclusive as evidence in regard to any direct scientific investigation of the "object."

So unfortunately, no it's not evidence for anything. It was not caught on any radar.
Also, from the link in your next post.

In what might be called a "video replay" of the above phenomenon, L. Lamphere caught a similar fast-moving "object" near a tornado-spawning storm. He and his team had a digital video camera trained on the storm and were taking time-lapse still photos. Lamphere reported:

"The ceiling was maybe 900 feet. We were about four or five miles from the storm, which was tracking southeast. The object was well-defined and well-lit, but was obscured briefly by scud clouds. It dipped and bobbled in its trajectory before it flew into a storm known to contain hail the size of baseballs and then reemerged, apparently undamged.

This appears to prove Lan is being dishonest and misleading people regarding this 'encounter'. He says in the video and on his youtube page that noone saw the object at the time. Yet here he is claiming it was well defined and well lit. This contradiction, along with the other inconsistencies, means I will not accept anything he claims without evidence, not that evidence is important to some people on here, believing is enough apparantly (not reffering to you solvectra, you are actually looking for evidence
).

reply to post by JPhish

Originally posted by JPhish
yeah, a bird breaking the sound barrier. Try again.

It is impossible to conclude that this 'object' is breaking the sound barrier, without further evidence, such as supporting videos. Do you, or anyone repeating this, have this evidence? In fact, your presumption is more likely to refute the 9000mph theory, as there was no sonic boom heard. Maybe it's a craft which can defy known physics, or maybe people selling dvd's and capitalizing on UFO's can fabricate stories to fool the gullible.

Try again.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
yeah, a bird breaking the sound barrier. Try again.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by JPhish]

Did you try to calculate the object's speed yourself or did you take someone else's word for it? Sheep do the latter.

[edit on 8/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I'm getting sick of repeating myself so I'm not going to bother anymore haha easier to just say it was aliens in a 30 ft craft 'cos the expert sed so!'

Curious and Concerned.....

I think the problem is that some people are not reading the info in the thread, or doing their own "desktop research", or both.

Otherwise, it would become apparent to them that there are big problems with this whole "UFO" story in this instance.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Swamp gas?

Maybe its one of 'em orbs that play in our atmosphere. You just don't know! That's what I love about the UFO mystery

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Dont worry about that ,is just the grays going to get a blow !@$!!!
sorry couldnt resist

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Looks like a particle of glass or silicate that was kicked up in the wind, flying past the camera in a nor'easter wind horizontally. Whats strange about it?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As the OP is not available to debate this thread, it is being closed.
It is also being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join