It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught heading into tornado. Amazing footage *Video*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Now, I have seen this kind of thing in space... on the STS missions and such, where a UFO would seem to descend into a thunderstorm etc. But this footage is kinda new to me. Experts have ruled out everything, other than it being an actual UFO (in the truest sense of the meaning). Check it out for yourselves and see what you think. It's a very interesting thing indeed.

And for those that can't wait, the actual UFO antics begin at 3:00. But be warned, blink and you will miss it. This thing is moving that fast. I highly recommend you watch the whole video to get a feel of the situation. Enjoy.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Could've been an insect.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
freakin great post dude. S/F Hope there's more on this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Just watch from 3:00 onwards. I'd recommend watching the whole thing like I said earlier though. But juest keep watching from 3:00 onwards and don't blink.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well I must have kept blinking because I've no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at.
Could you post a screenshot of the object???? All I see is clouds.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

Watch the video in full screen. Then you will see it. Don't try to squint and look at the little windowed version. And watch from 3:00 onwards if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeVeeR

Just watch from 3:00 onwards. I'd recommend watching the whole thing like I said earlier though. But juest keep watching from 3:00 onwards and don't blink.

I saw it. Hard to tell what it was. Could've very easily been an insect flying close to the lens. Yet another crappy, unconvincing video of a vague blob of light caught on film. Next!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You obviously never watched the whole video then.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I see what you are talking about. There is a streak of light that passes through the screen from right to left at about 3:40.

It didn't dissapear into the clouds though as the OP has suggested, it just passed through the screen. I don't see any evidence that this is a UFO though.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you acutally want to see it go to 4:03.

Its a fast white thing from right to left.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It is clearly a bird. You can see the wings flapping if you watch in slow motion - or frame by frame. It is so obviously a bird, I cant even believe the people uploaded this claiming UFO.

I will try and get some screen captures up.

ETA: Grabbing screen shots probably wont help. As the object is so tiny. You just have to hit puase many times and watch frame by frame starting around 4:00. If you do this, you can see the wings flapping.

[edit on July 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I expected to see something much more convincing than that. It could have been debris. But to me it looks like an insect. I say its highly unlikely that was a UFO. The picture just isnt clear enough to rule out everything else.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

If you watch the video to the end, the Nasa guy and all the other experts said this "bird" was flying close to 16,000 MPH.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Shortly after the 3 min mark the narrator mentions what is about to happen.

Its a very quick small white streak across the screen from right to left.

Not sure what to make of this one. My first instinct says that it may in fact be real. I couldn't imagine it being an actual aircraft...but as it moves it looks pretty clear it is also not a bird. An insect maybe but for some reason I doubt it.

An interesting find. It looks real to me. I can see why aliens may be interested in hanging studying extreme weather patterns too.

Anyway, thats just my opinion... and we all know how much that's worth.

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: I should investigate more before posting. After watching this in slow motion it almost looks like there's some "wing movement" or a fluttering of some kind. I hate to say it but I think there me be a case for claiming this is a bird. Oh well, we can pretend, cant we?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by noisemedia]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by noisemedia]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
I see what you are talking about. There is a streak of light that passes through the screen from right to left at about 3:40.

It didn't dissapear into the clouds though as the OP has suggested, it just passed through the screen. I don't see any evidence that this is a UFO though.

I saw what you saw, the first shot of it seemed to fly in front of the clouds, the other views went through the clouds,

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Starting at 4:00 start hitting pause for every second - as the object goes thru the field of view. You will see that it is a bird flapping its wings. You have to view it this way (very slow, frame by frame) in order to see this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Starting at 4:00 start hitting pause for every second - as the object goes thru the field of view. You will see that it is a bird flapping its wings. You have to view it this way (very slow, frame by frame) in order to see this.

Yeah...I can see that now... I will admit I got all excited for a minute there.

Is no one else seeing this?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Am I the only person who noticed that the funnel appeared to get caught up in the object's wake???

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i first heard about this from the Art Bell show when i was stationed at nellis afb in nevada.

but until now i had never seen the tape.

i think he presents his observations (and research references) in a very articulate fashion. he expresses what seems to me to be a genuine recount, and the circumstances behind the video's creation put this video in the realm of possibly not too fallible.

there is a legitimate reason for why he had his video camera with him.
there is a legitimate reason for why he was filming what he was filming.
there is legitimate justification for the quality of integrity this individual puts forth in his commentary of the situation and circumstances.

there is a high quality video to stand up to the criticism of skeptical speculation.

ReeVeeR,
this is far and away one of the best new ufo videos i've seen provided by a fellow ATS member in some time.
outstanding find & thank you for sharing with the ATS community!!!

you are on my friends list.

threads like this one remind me of why i joined ATS in the first place, 5 short years ago.
if i was a mod, i would consider providing some applause.

surely this can be debunked by someone's own rhetorical jargon to aid them in denying the realm of possibilites, but in my opinion, with this video existing for some time and withstanding the ridicule it has already endured, this may not be a hoax. odds may be against it being a fraud.

but what do i know?

S&F

End Transmission,
ET

p.s.
edited to add: aside from the reasons mentioned which support that it may not have been a meteor, it also had no "aura", trail, or tail either.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join