It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed near/travelling into thunderstorm! *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now, I have seen this kind of thing in space... on the STS missions and such, where a UFO would seem to descend into a thunderstorm etc. But this footage is kinda new to me. Experts/NASA/JPL have ruled out everything, other than it being an actual UFO (in the truest sense of the meaning). NASA claim that whatever it is, it's travelling at an altitude of 700 feet and at a speed of 9000 - 16,000 MPH! Check it out for yourselves and see what you think. It's a very interesting thing indeed. I have just uploaded this to my Youtube account and this is the only video on Youtube of this object, so download it and keep it while you can. Just in-case it vanishes. There is nowhere on the net that this video can be found. I still can't find any serious discussion anywhere on this object. Nobody seems to be able to explain it.

And for those that can't wait, the actual UFO antics begin at 3:00. But be warned, blink and you will miss it. This thing is moving that fast. I highly recommend you watch the whole video to get a feel of the situation.

The people who filmed this are professional storm chasers and are using professional studio equipment.

And for the people who think that this might be an insect or a bird flying close to the camera..... that has been ruled out, as anything that close to the camera would be the size of a hand and have been travelling across and away from the field of view at over 45mph and would have been seen or heard by the countless other people there at the time.

I welcome any comments and discussion as to what this thing could be. Other than insects or birds that is!

Enjoy.

In-case the video doesn't work, here is the link: Video
edit on 29-7-2013 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2013 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I fixed your link, hope you don't mind.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Don't mind at all. Many thanks. I copied the link address and did the Youtube thingy but still showed up with a blank video. Heh.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

9 minutes of dull video to see a bird fly by?

Considering all the cameras everywhere, shouldn't there exist clear footage of real space alien flying saucers?

Airplanes exist, and I can prove it with video. So where are all these alien space ships?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Interesting that he lost his job over this. it is so fast i can't make much out, it reminds me of the ones in the big AZ dust storm years back.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

I didn't say Alien space craft did I? Or are you the one seeing things now? And birds have been ruled out by nasa. Or didn;t you watch the whole video. or maybe there is birds that fly 9000MPH.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's a Bird , don't know what else to say .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's already been ruled out. That and insects. And by all insects I mean those including Steven Greer.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
As these things have been reported hovering around power lines many times I'm not surprised to hear them attracted to the lightning.Maybe they were just filling up!

edit on 29-7-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Could it be the fabled ball lightning?

Or is it aliens?

I don't know but it looks genuine and certainly looks like it moves into those clouds so it does give the impression it's moving at high speeds. I'm guessing ball lightning.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neutradol
That's already been ruled out. That and insects.

You can't make a new thread and then claim "this" or "that" has been ruled out without some sort of evidence to back it up. Where's the scientific analysis done by NASA? JPL? Anyone?

I welcome any comments and discussion as to what this thing could be. Other than insects or birds that is!

Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but it is either an insect or a bird. Everything in the video moves with fluid motion except the "object". The "object" is jittery across the screen because it's flapping wings.

The "object" is relatively close to the camera and zips right by. You can rehash all the pre-suppositions from you OP that you like, but it will do no good here.

Bird or insect, take your pick, case closed. Nothing impressive here. Moving on.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

A bird that nobody seen? A bird that makes a 90 degree turn on a dime? A bird that can cross a cameras field of view so close and so fast that nobody can see it? And if it's so close? Why can't we distinguish it? And which birds you know of... given that birds are excellent navigators... fly TOWARDS a tornado or storm area?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And the object has blurred motion as you put it because of the immense speed that it is travelling at, at a distance. A close object would appear as a flash or 2 flashes. This is a progressive interlacing effect which shows that it is at a large distance.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

A bird that nobody seen?

Nobody was looking at or watching for birds or insects. They were looking at the sky around them, their radars, their equipment.

A bird that makes a 90 degree turn on a dime?

Yes, birds and insects can do that. The "object" in the video doesn't do that.

A bird that can cross a cameras field of view so close and so fast that nobody can see it?

Again, nobody is paying attention to anything but the sky and their storm-tracking equipment. And nobody is going to stop in the middle of a storm chase and say "HEY, A BIRD!!!!" and then go back to storm chasing.

And if it's so close? Why can't we distinguish it?

It's closer to the camera than the storm is. And it may not be a bird, it's more than likely an insect in my opinion.

fly TOWARDS a tornado or storm area?

It was flying around like any bird/insect does. And towards the end of the video, it was flying away from the storm. Who knows where it decided to go.

edit on 29-7-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

And the object has blurred motion as you put it because of the immense speed that it is travelling

I didn't say it was blurred. I said it was jittery. Like a small insect flapping its wings really fast. (After watching the video again, other things are jittery as well, which is normally caused by the compression and conversion of the video to the internet.)

But now that you mention it, the camera was focused on the clouds in the sky. Anything closer to the camera would normally be blurry and out of focus. If this "object" really was flying through the clouds or near the clouds, it would be in focus and a little clearer.

Also, most cameras nowadays, especially ones used by storm chasers, are digital and don't use magnetic tape. Motion blur has been mostly eliminated from digital cameras. Some more inexpensive digital cameras recording at a slower frame rate will have some motion blur.

The blur of the object was not due to its speed, but due to being closer to the camera and out of focus.

edit on 29-7-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Water droplet on window? That's what it shows at the beginning of the video. It just so happens that it is blown across the window in such a way that it looks like it has perspective and travels toward and into the storm.

That's my guess. Same degree of luminosity, focus. Of course they wouldn't see it at the time, looking directly at the storm. Because it was on the window or another sheet of glass.

Otherwise, ball lightning.

edit on 29-7-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Experts/NASA/JPL have ruled out everything, other than it being an actual UFO (in the truest sense of the meaning). NASA claim that whatever it is, it's travelling at an altitude of 700 feet and at a speed of 9000 - 16,000 MPH!

have you a link for this statement please?
thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Seriously? Did you watch the whole video? The camera was setup outside the car... ON A TRIPOD! Not handheld inside a car. Wow, some people.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

A bird that nobody seen?

Nobody was looking at or watching for birds or insects. They were looking at the sky around them, their radars, their equipment.

A bird that makes a 90 degree turn on a dime?

Yes, birds and insects can do that. The "object" in the video doesn't do that.

A bird that can cross a cameras field of view so close and so fast that nobody can see it?

Again, nobody is paying attention to anything but the sky and their storm-tracking equipment. And nobody is going to stop in the middle of a storm chase and say "HEY, A BIRD!!!!" and then go back to storm chasing.

And if it's so close? Why can't we distinguish it?

It's closer to the camera than the storm is. And it may not be a bird, it's more than likely an insect in my opinion.

fly TOWARDS a tornado or storm area?

It was flying around like any bird/insect does. And towards the end of the video, it was flying away from the storm. Who knows where it decided to go.

edit on 29-7-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

All of what you just said above is absolute crapioca. Just look at what you wrote will you? There was 3 cameras there. 1 is the one you are seeing, which was on the ground, on a tripod. The other 2 were focused on the forming Mezzo that was forming, and they got no footage.

Everything else you said is absolute BS regarding insects, etc. I am searching youtube now for video's of onsect shots close to the camera JUST to show you how stupid your theory is. And there are clips because I've fouind them before. I will post them shortly. And what you will see is VASTLY different from what you THINK an insect would look like on camera.

At the end of the day. I never said this was an alien ship... I simply said it was a UFO. And that is what it is. This "insect" as you put it, CLEARLY goes into a cloud layer for a few seconds and then re-emerges.

I will be back shortly.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The guy Lan in the video says a lot of things that can be corroborated. We need to find some of these things from other sources to see if they are indeed true - like the report he got from the video experts etc.

I'd like to see that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join