It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All religion should be abolished in every country around the world. No, seriously.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OP has to have made the most sarcastic thread ever on ats.

Gaza people have been virtually in prison all there lifes under israeli oppression, and somehow people cannot hate israel for it.

Israel is the anglo american empire extension into the middle east.

I do not care one bit about the jews or muslims, but the way those people in gaza get treated is beyond belief.

I believe the holocaust did happen, as we see today that man is that evil, and capable. But the people in israel ignore that loads of other holocausts happen and have happened.

But op, nice sarcastic post there, and title.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, there are people who hate certain groups of people and Yes the government usually funds these people.

The U.S. created the taliban, Brezinski brags about it as necessary in taking down the Soviet Union. No amount of propaganda can ever justify that evil.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgan Le Fay
The arguments you have 'issues' with do not qualify as "ad hominmems."
Review your definitions of such.

You are right, they don't. However, I believed that he had made an ad hominem attack, when in reality he did not. My mistake.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sure mr. doomsday had something mighty condescending to say...nothing new....Can't see him anyways....
Yeah Israel is the reason take from that what you will...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

If religion was abolished, the only difference would be that there would be less buildings around. No religion has no impact on if there is hate or not and it is infantile to think that removing one thing will remove all problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Sure mr. doomsday had something mighty condescending to say...nothing new....Can't see him anyways....
Yeah Israel is the reason take from that what you will...

Hypocrite. Your conspiracy mongering is of the pure anti-semitism branch.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Am I engaging in a "red herring"
hahahahahaha............

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Ok, Frankly... I am Sick and TIRED of this "Anti-Semitism" Label that is LIBERALLY APPLIED to anyone who thinks that Israel is ANYTHING LESS than the Perfect and Holy SHINING EXAMPLE of Enlightenment, Peace, and Democratic.

Frankly, It's the Childishness of it all.

It reminds me of Schoolchildren, hurling insults at each other, using words that they do not understand, but sound "Cool" or have noticed that these words have "Power" over others.

Every time the nation of Israel is Criticized... It's Racists Rise up to defend it.

Yes, Yes... we all know what you are going to say....

That *I* am an Anti-Semite for Condemning the Actions of a Brutal Military Oligarchy.

Well, I say that you are Racist Against Arabs... since it is THEIR DEATHS at the hands of ISRAEL SOLDIERS that I am criticizing.

To call a Demand for JUSTICE, "Anti-Semitism" is itself, a RACIST argument.

IT implies that YOU think that it is OPPRESSION, to be held ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Israel *WILL* be held accountable for its actions.

You cried Wolf Too many times.

And used up all your lies.

Your blame game is so worn, that I can fit the PLANET through the holes.

Are You Anti-Goyim?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Am I engaging in a "red herring"
hahahahahaha...

Yes, you were. The attack on me was unnecessary. It added nothing to the discussion. And I responded in kind. And to be honest, I really do have no doubt about your anti-Semitism.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
Ok, Frankly... I am Sick and TIRED of this "Anti-Semitism" Label that is LIBERALLY APPLIED to anyone who thinks that Israel is ANYTHING LESS than the Perfect and Holy SHINING EXAMPLE of Enlightenment, Peace, and Democratic.

Read my earlier posts in this same thread, you will see I was critical of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians. My comment was directed toward NWOWILLFALL's special brand of stupidity. Only NWOWILLFALL; his subscription to the "shapeshifting reptilians control the world" belief is anti-Semitic. They, and others of his disgusting ilk, have simply replaced Jews in their rhetoric with "shapeshifting reptilians." My comments are not directed towards any one else's opinions of the Palestinian Question.

Every time the nation of Israel is Criticized... It's Racists Rise up to defend it.

You realize you just did the same thing you are accusing others of, right?There is a hypocrisy in these discussion. We will hear repeated that criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism. However, these same people will accuse those who disagree with them of being racists. If criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism, then defense of her policies is not automatic racism either.

That *I* am an Anti-Semite for Condemning the Actions of a Brutal Military Oligarchy.

Nope.

Well, I say that you are Racist Against Arabs... since it is THEIR DEATHS at the hands of ISRAEL SOLDIERS that I am criticizing.

You just did it again.

No one here said it was. You are just making that assumption.

Here is where it gets interesting. How do you mean? How do you think they should be held accountable?

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

He thinks he's smart, I know why he came to the thread and the reason isn't this topic....He came to argue or belittle me, Israel is to blame for the NWO and their actions...Complete control of the UN/NWO

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Frankly, It's the Childishness of it all.

It reminds me of Schoolchildren, hurling insults at each other, using words that they do not understand, but sound "Cool" or have noticed that these words have "Power" over others.

Yes, Yes... we all know what you are going to say....

IT implies that YOU think that it is OPPRESSION, to be held ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

You cried Wolf Too many times.

And used up all your lies.

Your blame game is so worn, that I can fit the PLANET through the holes.

Are You Anti-Goyim?

-Edrick

That's pretty much accurate.

It's not a matter of antisemitism, it's a matter of justice.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Read my earlier posts in this same thread, you will see I was critical of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians.

Good... They Deserve Criticism, don't they?

My comment was directed toward NWOWILLFALL's special brand of stupidity. Only NWOWILLFALL; his subscription to the "shapeshifting reptilians control the world" belief is anti-Semitic.

No... it is ANTI-REPTILE.

Why can't you see that?

Are you claiming that Jews are Shape shifting Reptiles?

Or are you just shouting "Anti-Semite" as a knee jerk reaction to protect Israel from the critical spotlight?

They, and others of his disgusting ilk, have simply replaced Jews in their rhetoric with "shapeshifting reptilians."

And you somehow think that "Shapeshifting Reptiles Control the Planet" automatically means "Hatred of Jews"

Really? How did you make THAT connection?

Are you saying that Jews either:

A: Run the World

or

B: are a combination of Reptile, and Shape shifter.

Yelling "Anti-Semite" about the Reptilian conspiracy does NOT exactly lend any credence to your argument.

Seriously.... are you feeling ok?

My comments are not directed towards any one else's opinions of the Palestinian Question.

I can accept that, and if that is the case, then I should not have replied to YOU specifically, but just to the thread in general.

But What I said, was completely Accurate, thank you very much.

You realize you just did the same thing you are accusing others of, right?

You do realize that you have no idea what you are talking about, right?

Let me spell this one out in CRAYON for you, shall I?

Racist:
1. A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
2. Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

According to the Torah, the Jews are the CHOSEN people of god...

Q.E.D. Their Religion is Ethnocentric.

Hence, Racist.

Israel is pushing the Palestinian people off of their land, because Israel WANTS it... and their RELIGION TELLS THEM, that any nation named "Israel" is automatically theirs, because their GOD said so.

Q.E.D. Racist.

Israel is committing INTERNATIONALLY CONDEMNED MILITARY ACTIONS AGAINST CIVILIANS.

And people defend the State of Israel... instead of the Palestinians.... why?

IS it because of Race? Religion?

Palestinians are not allowed in Israel Proper, OR its outskirts because THEY ARE NOT JEWS.

*RACIST*

The ENTIRE WORLD is waking up to the FACT that Israel is A VERY militarily aggressive nation, and has shown time and time again that it cares not for the suffering of others, so long as ISRAEL gains.

There are ONLY 3 types of people defending Israel's Actions.

1. Those who believe in the racial superiority of the jews.

*RACIST*

2. Those who believe that the modern state of "Israel" is the Biblical manifestation of GODS WORD. (Religious Supremacy)

*RACIST*

3. Those whose wealth and prosperity is intimately tied to the nation of Israel.

Israel has not had ANY morel justification for its actions SINCE IT'S INCEPTION.

And whether the Jews of the World LIKE IT OR NOT, their Free Ride, and Get out of Jail Free cards, have EXPIRED.

If criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitism, then defense of her policies is not automatic racism either.

You are defending civilian attacks with white phosphorus munitions?

You are defending the theft of land?

You are defending the Forced Relocation of millions of people?

You are defending the attack on a humanitarian shipment?

Then you are DEFENDING ISRAEL'S POLICY OF REPEATED, SYSTEMATIC, AND WILLFUL HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.

This implies that you think that Palestinians somehow DESERVE THIS TREATMENT.

This implies that you think that Israelis are more DESERVING than the Palestinians.

This position, SIR... is RACIST.

BY DEFINITION.

Here is where it gets interesting. How do you mean? How do you think they should be held accountable?

Remove all US government Financial and Military Support.

Trade Sanctions

Embargoes

Etc, etc, etc...

Standard stuff for dealing with terrorist nations, really.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

I will require an address in order to send your five dollars.

Would you be using my money to buy weapons of mass destruction?

Sorry I'm being irrational again, you can't do that as it would be provacation.

OK you asked for it:

Address : PSC 1005 Box 25

Phone : 011-53-99-4141

I want the five dollars so I can enrich my uranium to 90% which you apparently need to make a nuclear bomb.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
How many I hate Israel threads to people have to make on ATS? When North Korea bombed the South Korean ship, the I hate Israel crowd wanted to wait and see and they wanted everyone to calm down because that Kim Jong-Il is great like Che and Chairman Mao. When it comes to Ahmadinejad in Iran, the I hate Israel crowd wants us to slow down and talk reason to the religious zealot.

When it comes to Israel, there's this irrational and twisted hate for them.

The I hate Israel crowd never blames Hamas who wants to bring weapons into Gaza to kill Jews.

The I hate Israel crowd never complains about the billions given in Aid to Palestine that falls into a black hole and is spent by those who are in charge in Palestine. When Arafat died he was worth a billion dollars and his wife was taking shopping trips in France. Did Arafat own a Google or an Amazon.com?

Yasser Arafat diverted nearly $1 billion in public funds to insure his political survival, but a lot more is unaccounted for.

Jim Prince and a team of American accountants - hired by Arafat's own finance ministry - are combing through Arafat's books. Given what they've already uncovered, Arafat may be rethinking the decision. Lesley Stahl reports.

"What is Mr. Arafat and the Palestinian Authority worth today?" asks accountant Jim Prince. "Who is controlling that money? Where is that money? How do we get it back?"

So far, Prince's team has determined that part of the Palestinian leader's wealth was in a secret portfolio worth close to $1 billion -- with investments in companies like a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Ramallah, a Tunisian cell phone company and venture capital funds in the U.S. and the Cayman Islands.

Although the money for the portfolio came from public funds like Palestinian taxes, virtually none of it was used for the Palestinian people; it was all controlled by Arafat. And, Prince says, none of these dealings were made public.

Ross says, "Arafat used to say to me, 'Where's my money? You need to go to the Saudis and get my money.' It was never the Palestinians' money."

www.cbsnews.com...

This is why Arafat didn't want peace with Israel. It makes no sense to make peace. The I hate Israel crowd from around the world will send them billions and they will spend it among themselves. They will then blame Israel for everything and the Palestinian people get nothing but dead sons and daughters.

Israel isn't perfect, but this irrational, I hate Israel or let's blame Israel for everything crowd is truly what I call Hitler sick.

The I hate Israel crowd never blames the crooks who run Palestine, all they can see is Israel.

This is dangerous because it's so irrational.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Matrix Rising]

I wonder:
- how old are you?
- where are you from?

I wonder:
what would you do, if occupants were in your country for 3x years?

I wonder:
what would you do, if occupants were destroying your house, your crops, and occasionaly shot your child.

I wonder:
what would you think, if you couldn't DIFFER Nazis from your occupant?
Dude, get real.
IS your armchair comfortable?

upd: i forgot:
what would you do, if your occupant told you, that food is forbidden(thus burned down), because they tell that it may be used to prepare BOMBS?

---
You know, OP? I am not driven by Jewish/US propaganda, as probably you are.
Some of posters neither.

Most important question is(regarding Israel vs world problem):
where is ONZ.
Ahh, i forgot, it's earning money in Iraq, busy as hell.
---
Watch "Defamation", guys, to realize sth.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

These goys are not only irrational but Anti Semitic Nazi also. They are just jealous God did not chose them instead of us as God's image. Not to worry soon all the goy's will be under Israel and asking for mercy just like these arabs Palestinians are asking.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehovah_Yahweh
reply to post by Matrix Rising

These goys are not only irrational but Anti Semitic Nazi also. They are just jealous God did not chose them instead of us as God's image. Not to worry soon all the goy's will be under Israel and asking for mercy just like these arabs Palestinians are asking.

Can someone ban that moron?
So poor provocation...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by potential_problem]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"My comment was directed toward NWOWILLFALL's special brand of stupidity. Only NWOWILLFALL; his subscription to the "shapeshifting reptilians control the world" belief is anti-Semitic."

Is this thread about shapeshifting reptilians?

Oh yeah I can't see you anyways hahahahaha.........

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
For the record I try not to hate anything as that can be irrational. I don’t like what the State of Israel is doing. The latest outrage is unconscionable and is causing a humanitarian crisis.

How can anyone justify the oppression of the Palestinians??

IMHO the Jews suffered under Nazi Germany and prior to and after WW2. Some have now become the new bullies. I cannot abide hHlocaust deniers!

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tiger5]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join