The I hate Israel crowd is truly irrational

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No worries OP !!!

Israel is a scapegoat right now, but soon we will have another!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Dude, you answered your own attempt to prove me wrong. This is not eras ago. I agree. The son does not inherit the crime of the father. But these all happened within the last decade. The son is still alive with his crimes.

To put it simply, as I've said, no nation is innocent to crime and illegal activites because laws are only good as long as you follow them. Not one nation does.

As to civilians, I blame few if any. However I consider the Palestinian region a special situation. Both sides voted on their leaders. Both sides elected them actively knowing it was for war. And for that reason, war broke out. And as war expanded in its barbarianism, it sucked in all. If I were God looking upon this area I would think I am seeing Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. Whoever is the Abraham of those lands have left. Because every year at my church, the exiled Christians sell things attempting to get money to support their livelihood.

It is 2010. This nonsense has been going on for years. The innocent have ran, and the few innocent left in there are simply dumb. They are getting exactly what they voted for and for that I have no pity.

When I see this place, and all the hours I've spent on the internet trying to stop violence from spreading, I'm getting to the point of not caring any more.

Honestly, I just saw this scene from The Prince of Egypt. All I can say is that Pharaoh is both Israel and Palestine. And there are innocent suffering here. But Just watch. 'fraid I don't have God by my side on this issue. Just let them learn the lesson the only way the seem to be able to: destruction. What a pitiful species man is. No other way to learn the value of peace but by a bath of blood.

reply to post by LittleSecret

Palestine did once exist, and they elected people to have the rockets fall. They are just as guilty.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Palestine did once exist, and they elected people to have the rockets fall. They are just as guilty.

Source..

second line.

The rocket BS has already been answer at least 10 times alone in this thread, go read them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Agreed. The Israel cointel-pros are out in full scale now. Israel has little to worry about typical anti-semitism. Much like the government of the U.S., Israel couldn't care less about there citizenry, and have implemented many measures to separate the "secular" from the "religious" Jews. Israeal is a false state; the world is waking up to this fact (the elite have known this for awhile, as they are the one's largely responsible for the conflict). The Torah itself forbids the formal establishment of a Jewish state (and if you want sources, READ THE TORAH....there are many other unpleasant things to be found in the book). Zionists, many of whom have no true Jewish ancestry themselves, have an agenda, which they are implementing as we speak due to the ignorance and apathy of US (yes, US, not just the U.S.) Wake UP.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Being objective, from an American point of view, its actually easier to hate Palestine/Muslims than it is to hate Jews. I do not let hate drive me, but I am not insensitive to how people present their emotions through their posts.

Hating Israel is like hating America, or the Brits; what you're really hating on is the leadership, and that is not an easy thing to change, due to how the geopolitical stage is framed and pictured in those countries.

Free the people...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgan Le Fay
Israeal is a false state...

Meaning what?

Originally posted by Morgan Le Fay
The Torah itself forbids the formal establishment of a Jewish state (and if you want sources, READ THE TORAH...

Debating what the Torah may say is irrelevant. Zionism has always been a secular movement, not a religious one. The Torah argument is a non-sequitur that has no bearing on the real-world.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

What does that long winded appeal-to-spite and ad hominem argument have to do with the topic at hand?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I really don't care how it is supposedly explained. The facts are that the missiles were aimed at civilians by Palestine first. It's funny that once they run out of them, IE now, they suddenly act formal and civilized. The facts are that once their toys were taken from them they stopped being children. War sucks, but if that's what it takes, than so be it. Sucks that humanity sucks, eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

In agreement, lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think those who support state terror are irrational!

second line!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

The arguments you have 'issues' with do not qualify as "ad hominmems."
Review your definitions of such.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

I don't think anyone has said that israel need to 'cease to exist.' What they usually say is: "Cease and desist."

Chrono

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I really don't care how it is supposedly explained. The facts are that the missiles were aimed at civilians by Palestine first. It's funny that once they run out of them, IE now, they suddenly act formal and civilized. The facts are that once their toys were taken from them they stopped being children. War sucks, but if that's what it takes, than so be it. Sucks that humanity sucks, eh?

1. It sucks you didn't bring any sources as I asked you specifically.

2. It sucks you didn't read, nor do you bother refuting any of the arguments presented within this thread defending the "home-made fireworks", being fired towards Israel.

That being said:

You sir, is a wall.

Me sir, is littlesecret:

And I am officially talking to a walk.

TROLL!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I hate Israel because they start wars and conflicts they shouldnt be starting knowing that if worst comes to worst America got their back. If Israel attacks Turkey in comes America to get them out of trouble once again. Theyre like that little nerd on the playground that nobody wants to mess with because of the giant doberman standing behind him.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Any thread we see pop up around the web like this one "boohoo *Cry israel bashers,jew haters" over this event is basicly,If you read beween the lines a confession of guilt imo.Knowing very well the the act commited in this attack can never be justified with any reasoning wich explains the lack of said reasoning in the OP.With the Hitler comparison taking the cake.

What is making it even more sad is that most of these posts are made by ppl who never even set foot in the country or have had any significant presence there and the sole reason for calling anyone "A hater of isreal" or "A jew hater" and whatnot is their own religious origin.

Deny ignorence: Setting aside your religious believes (wich comes with bias) when needed would be a great start in making this world a better place.

-Rafe

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This whole topic has descended into farcical tit-for-tat provocation of each other.

My reason:

We must be Irrational because we have more than a few issues with a state which uses terror as a means to an end? I must be mistaken by thinking that Iran has been labelled a terrorist state because they haven't done jack, compared to Israel, yet we support them with aid and weapons!

Sorry I’m being irrational, forget it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

You owe me five dollars, I told you LucidDream won't answer any of your questions. Give me my money

In other notes you are right, I'm irrational too for thinking Israel is the Capital of UniteStatesOfAmerica.

Assumption: Not even the states within US get as much aid as Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
No worries OP !!!

Israel is a scapegoat right now, but soon we will have another!

Yeah Signals I hope you see the irony in your statement above.

If you don't I shall be happy to point that out to you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Israel is the reason...
This post is irrational....
The reason, as it falls down around you...
Remember that...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by DomhainGràdh

You owe me five dollars, I told you LucidDream won't answer any of your questions. Give me my money

In other notes you are right, I'm irrational too for thinking Israel is the Capital of UniteStatesOfAmerica.

Assumption: Not even the states within US get as much aid as Israel.

I will require an address in order to send your five dollars.

Would you be using my money to buy weapons of mass destruction?

Sorry I'm being irrational again, you can't do that as it would be provacation.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join