It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Why does a storm indicate Nibiru? Where do you make this connection?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You make some interesting claims:

1. Care to name the the governments you refer to: "the subject isn't being laughed at by many governments."
  2. Care to tell us about these crafts. Where did you hear this rumor.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

None of what you quoted was info. It was baloney. None of that is happening.

Just because someone makes up a silly hoax and puts it in writing does not mean it is information. That's like claiming the comic strips in the newspaper is information.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Im not too sure about that book by maximillian. His website shows he has written a lot of random stuff. Its kinda suspicious that he claims to know what he does in that book which are topics outside those covered by archaeological finds and glyph translations.

I prefer to stick to the translations of archaeologists like Zecharia Sitchin when it comes to ancient sumeria and the annunaki.
As a rule of thumb I think the quality of someones website is a good indicator if they are credible or not. Maximillians is really bad lol

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sitchin is not an archaeologist. He is an economic historian. He has no background in archaeology and calling him an archaeologist is an insult to all actual archaeologists.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

As a rule of thumb I think the quality of someones website is a good indicator if they are credible or not.

Most real researchers don't waste time with websites. Websites are marketing tools. I realize you have no actual experience doing research so you are unaware of this.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nibiru can be seen all over the world!

hehe

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

lmao

SO the 2012hoax website is not from a real researcher to then?

I think your are running out of material son.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Actually he is basically studies ancient civilizations and focuses his efforts on Sumerians. He is mostly noted for being a biblical scholar. He goes to archeological sites to translate any new found Babylonian, Sumerian, etc. tablets. But because of his age he doesn't do that any more from what I have read.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Do you know of any other respectable translators of the sumerian texts??
Id enjoy comparing translations from different credible sources.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Why do you keep posting dumb videos from that youtube user?
Seriously filming the moon and calling it Nibiru is just plain retarded. I don't know what you are trying to prove or if you are just playing with people or if it's advertising.
Frankly I don't believe you even believe what you are posting is Nibiru and therefore you are breaking the sites T&C.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. .

edit: Just to be a bit nicer, I still think the rest of my post is all valid and is not attacking the user.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory
Mod Note: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

[edit on Thu Sep 2 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You ran out of anything useful to say years ago son.

I notice that reading comprehension is not one of your talents.

Most real researchers don't waste time with websites.

I wrote 3 sentences and this was the first. Do you know the meaning of the word 'most'? It seems you don't so please open up a dictionary and learn something today.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory
Mod Note: Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

[edit on Thu Sep 2 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Sitchin is fraud. His translations are not recognized by others as valid. His claims have been shot down years ago through physics and astronomy as well as archaeology.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Prove he is a fraud. You can't can you.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Prove he is a fraud. You can't can you.

Rather easy. Where is Nibiru mentioned? Do you know the tablet number which it is mentioned on from any Sumerian cuneiform tablets? Because I've never seen it. This is something I've looked into several times over the past few years, and have not found any mention of this Nibiru. Although, I have found mention of Nibru, which apparently is another name for an ancient city in Sumeria also known as Nippur. I actually don't disagree with the idea of our race being modified by other, older entities, as Sitchin postulates, but lets get down to real research here. Find me a tablet which depicts Nibiru and talks about it being the home of the Anunnaki and maybe we can go from there, but I have yet to find it. There are several digital libraries containing a lot of cuneiform tablets at your disposal.

Furthermore, I don't even discount the idea that there is possibly a brown dwarf floating around out there or other planetoids and comets which were spoken of by Sumerians and other ancient civilizations (aka Wormwood, etc).. but the entire debate of Nibiru really pivots on this crucial piece of verifiable evidence which I have not yet found. If you have, I'm all ears man.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is not the first time you posted this particular hoax is it?

Aren't you beginning to learn why these are hoaxes? It seems a little odd that after all of this time you have not learned something about how stupid these video hoaxes are. It's rather simple to figure out that these are hoaxes.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

His claims of astronomy are a fraud. No planet can have the orbit he claims. End of story.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
rajatan this is also in the T&C.

1l.) [HOAX]: In the event you post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

You have repeatedly posted HOAX videos in numerous threads.

Also guilty of this, you have at least 5 threads regarding Nibiru.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Honestly I am surprised you have lasted this long without getting yourself banned.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Sitchin's degree is from the University of London, School of Economics. His major was economic history. Following this he took a job as a journalist in Israel. He has no training as an archaeologist or a linguist. While he may have some knowledge of Semitic languages due to his background, those are hardly Sumerian.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

For one Sitchin is not a respectable scholar of Sumerian. If you want respectable pick up a copy of the Journal of Cuneiform Studies. However, since I doubt you're going to do this I suggest looking into the work of Michael Heiser. While most of his work is related to the Bible, he does do some stuff with Sumerian, including writing the first edition of the Sumerian Lexicon. I would like to point out that despite his work with fringe topics, he is readily willing to admit that Sitchin based his work on mistranslations and misinterpretations.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join