reply to post by WhoKnows100
I took a look at the article. There are some huge problems here.
1. The solar system and universe are shaped by gravity. The claim that it is magnetism are demonstrably wrong.
2. Atmospheric pressure does not add weight to objects. Actually, the air makes objects slightly lighter due to buoyancy.
3. Magnetism is not a substance. It is a force.
4. Space is not a substance either
Basically, the pdf deteriorates immediately into the sort of rubbish that makes it worthless to comment on. The basic claim is that the universe is
magnetic in nature. There are no instances of objects in the solar system or the universe pushing each other apart. Everything is a force towards each
None of that erroneous introduction was necessary to get to the Nibiru fact sheet.
1. The author assigns 6 digits of precision to this fictional planet. Guess significant digits was not taught in that school. That's a sure sign of
someone not knowing how to make up numbers.
2. Notice how the equatorial diameter is misrepresented as a range. Apparently whomever faked this sheet did not know what was meant by diameter of a
3. Funnier yet us the mass which they give as 3.34 and then give you a hint that this is a number between 3 and 4!
4. The author assigns a mass and a diameter to the planet yet is unable to compute a density.
5. The next laugh is that the object can be measured down to the nearest kilometer for diameter yet they are not sure of the type of object.
6. Then it claims that this object has comets around it and asteroids. Apparently, the author does not know the meanings of these words. They should
look them up before fixing all of these hideous mistakes.
7. The person who wrote this does not know the difference between speed and velocity. No surprise there.
8. There they go again with a magnetic field diameter to 10 digits of precision yet it claims that the object type is not known. It's back to the
third grade for this guy. Seriously, 3rd graders learn a little about significant digits in my school system.
9. Then the object is given a very small field strength. Guess the person does not know that the only way to determine the field strength is to send
a probe there.
10. Here is the best part. The wacko assigns this object to be orbiting INSIDE of the orbit of the Earth and then calls it a long period orbit.
I didn't bother with any more of this really, really stupid PDF file. The author better work harder at his 7th grade science and math classes or
flunk out of school.