It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

Cheers dude
Grz on your 500 posts!

Hey seriously man you should get that thing on your body x-rayed or just get a blade and gouge it out I wanna see wth it is. Imagine if its like that thing in the matrix movie that they put in neo's belly button lol

[edit on 24-8-2010 by rajaten]

LOL
i wasnt prepare for that kind of comment .. stars for that lolll
if someday i have the chance to scan it i will
but i will not pay hundred of dollars to x-ray it

or remove it ... its part of my body ...now

if the little E.T's want to locate me
let them find me ... hope they are on the good side

and will not torture me

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's really funny. Even funnier is that you see Nibiru even though it is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It is clear to everyone that people are caught up in apophenia. Doing research is difficult. Tossing together large piles of unsorted data is pointless. Claiming that there must be something in there is true, so go find it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i beleive nibiru exist and some very powerfull being are living there
the moon was a long time ago part of earth
its plausible that nibiru made this impact causing this separation
maybe destroying all life on earth in one shot

Please read up on the theorized formation of the Earth's moon. If an impactor did separate the Earth from the Moon, then everything on the Earth would have been destroyed. This event is believed to have happened in the early formation of the solar system. I think you have the idea this impact was like a big knife slicing a watermelon in two.

there is a picture of 2 dinosaurs fighting
their bones were in position of fighting .....
it can be only caused by a nuke or something big that impacted earth

Can you show us this photo or a drawing of the fossils? I doubt it. To assume that a nuke or an impact would stop 2 animals in their tracks and allow the preservation process to catch their stance is preposterous to say the least.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by zosocoda

The notion that nothing is impossible is absurd. The notion that no one knows is absurd as well.

Just as I can predict that if you let go of a rock in your hand it will fall through the air and hit the ground, so can astronomers show that no undiscovered planet sized objects can be within the orbits of the known planets. In fact, no planet sized object could be within 320AU. That's 8 times the distance to Pluto.

A good example of how well celestial mechanics is understood is shown by accurate predictions made by astronomers about occultations of stars. These happen when objects even as small as asteroids pass between the Earth and the star. The exact place on Earth and the exact times can be predicted well in advance of the event. Just think of the complexity of the problem with all sorts of planets and the sun and moons all pulling on the object and everything moving and turning and yet the results are accurate because the mechanics of the solar system are known with great precision.

What you wrote here is quite sound mr. stereo, except for one thing.

You don't know what you don't know. Neither do I, nor anyone else. Therefore, anything IS still possible.

How many universes exist? Why does the Schrodingers paradox exist? Is reality the observer or the observed? Why is the Planet-X theory totally impossible?

Should be trivial for your outstanding knowldege of all things possible.

I'll be the first to agree that it does seem inconcievable within our current model of the universe. The problem is, how sure are we that this model is perfect.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by sticky]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

You don't know what you don't know. Neither do I, nor anyone else. Therefore, anything IS still possible.

The claim that anything is possible is absurd. Your conclusion does not follow from your propositions. Just because you don't know something does not mean that something is possible. These are unrelated issues.

Heavy constraints can be put on things such as the existence of a new planet. It is possible for an undiscovered planet to be in our solar system, but there are strong constraints on where that planet can be. Those constraints come from a variety of studies. The more people look the stronger the constraints become.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

:shk:

ahhh stereo

There is always a possibility. As Han Solo stated in Star Wars, "Never give me the odds." They said back in the days of high school science that there are no other planets in our solar system. Now there are more. They also said it was impossible.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

There is always a possibility. As Han Solo stated in Star Wars, "Never give me the odds." They said back in the days of high school science that there are no other planets in our solar system. Now there are more. They also said it was impossible.

What new planets have been discovered since you were in high school? Please tell us all. Just because you misquoted someone or purposely misrepresented what was said does not make it so. In fact, the search for new planets has been going on for centuries and has not stopped. I have never said there were no new planets. I have made it exquisitely clear that any new planets must be far, far away form the orbits of the known planets.

So I dispute your claim that there is always a possibility. That's an absurd claim. I also think you made up this claim that someone said it was impossible.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The universe in which we live, is governed by physical laws. This we know to be true. Things happen for a reason. For every action, there is a concrete reason behind why it happened and what caused it to happen. We do not know and understand why all things happen within the universe yet, but we do know a lot more than we did 100 years ago. So all things are not possible. The only things which are possible are the things which can fit into the model of physical law. Perhaps in a different universe that we aren't aware of, where the physics are different there can be anything, but in this universe there are limits and laws behind what's possible. I have never met a man who can fly, but does that mean that it's possible for a human to take controlled flight without a machine? Some things are impossible.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Answer to stereologist

ok i can be wrong with the moon theory .. but its totally plausible
no ones know for sure...

about the dinosaur ..i couldnt find any good picture
except on this site
that speak about it and have illustrated it with a drawing

Here's an inaccurate drawing of naked Velociraptor fighting Protoceratops. This is the Sellenburger's distorted version of a remarkable fossil of two dinosaurs locked in combat before being rapidly buried in a sandstorm 80 million years ago that was discovered and unearthed in 1971.

sand storm ?!?!?... loll .. silly people

story link

i dont know much about this site
but the picture look the same

the important part
is that this Velociraptor fighting Protoceratops. still in fighting position have always amaze me ...
thats a very very quick dead..
nukes can be like that .. since you burn like that in a instant ...
imagine this big meteorite or planet impacting earth
it will be a thousand time more powerfull than all earth nukes combined

it will explain why these 2 dinosaurs bones are like they are still fighting
it just confirm that something large in the past
killed every large powerfull dinosaur in a instant
no one have ever explained the reasons why the dinosaurs died all suddenly

did the reptilian alien race or something created them or what
and another race wanted a more peacefull race so created this catasclysmic quick dead event ...
((more peacefull race: --> Humans ....but have half failed at it lol))
thats why both alien race are fighthing each other

never though about this theory loll
just poped up out of my head

but i have read somewhere they are not friend
i dont know why but this reptilian race .. i never really put much thoughs on it ... just weird

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

it will explain why these 2 dinosaurs bones are like they are still fighting

What you seem to be overlooking is that a blast or impact is a high energy situation which is unlikely to leave things intact.

What you need to understand is that fossils do not happen every time. Fossil formation is rare. The bones themselves are a part of the story and so is the rock in which they are imbedded. Your quick dismissal of the sandstorm makes it clear that you should learn something about geology. I doubt you know anything about geology, yet are quick to suggest the ludicrous notion of nukes preserving things. So please learn the rudiments of geology.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sure and the Sumerians are fictional writers to?

heh heh heh

notice the sarcasm in my post just encase it goes over your head.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No it didn't go over my head just as your misspellings did not go over my head either.

I have never stated that the Sumerians wrote fiction or hoaxes. I have made it very clear that the hoaxes are perpetrated by Sitchin and others. If you have any shred of evidence to support your claims you would post them, but alas we can see from the utter lack of any effort on your part that you have nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So let me get this straight. You say that nothing is impossible. But you tell anyone who may believe that this may be going on that its impossible. I am really trying to understand where you stand, but you contradict yourself on the basis of whether its possible or not. Aren't the "experts" just as stumped as we are. They don't all agree with each other. Because NO ONE REALLY KNOWS. They are all putting logic at task and trying to figure it out. Just like we are. The difference is they have real hard data happenings with other things in universe , but unless they have done this all before....then it too is just speculation.
And if its the notorious "Death Star" then some one else is in control of it and we, no matter how much speculation, would never be able to "predict" what it is or how it will act as it gets closer to us.. It could make a 90* turn at Albuquerque!
This is all something that is new to us.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
IBIRU NOW VISIBLE FROM ALBERTA CANADA!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

is it the light ??
just beside the big sun
or the sun reflection in some clouds
it look like a big sun and a small baby sun just beside ahaha
the only thing that is more bright than the moon itself is the ISS
i look at the sky sometime to check it

i will confirm in this thread one day if i possibly saw nibiru in the night sky

speaking of the sky .. i have posted a new thread i have maybe linked a constellation with myself

i want you to go read it and tell me what you think .. i want your though on this

the thread

we never know you might also have a strange skin mark like me

it wouldnt surprise me

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2010 by iceblue20-12]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Im pretty sure its not much. But its good to keep the topic active ya know.

Check this out:

Mother Earth is definitely starting to shift.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

beautifull fire tornado .. so powerfull

this is what mother nature do when she mix different powers
wind + fire = destruction (fire tornadoes)
water + earth = destruction (earthquake, flood)

i have witness (wind + water)
on a beach.. far away in the sea
a massive storm was coming at the large
it was very grey .. thunders everywhere lighting the sky
massive waves coming on shore
conclusion .. it was beautifull..
i was amaze by it
i stayed there look at it for a big 25 minute at least
i came back before the storm hit with full rain and wind
i just love power of nature .. but she is dangerous and can kill
the ironie in all this

all of these vilains are the most precious things on earth they are literaly savior and destroyers
wind, water, earth, fire.... = the fantastic four

and love ahaha refering to the fifth element

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-8-2010 by iceblue20-12]

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS UNDEBUNKABLE! thanks for the link ice. wow im speechless right now. Unless that is just the one sun and its separated by clouds to make it look like two suns?... what you think?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by rajaten]

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join