It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Deny ignorence and let the truth shine. I agree.
Sometimes the truth is no loonger even discernable.
That's why I say, what ever it is, it is. Cross that bridge when I get to it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"Ya got a lotta dynamics goin on here"

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
OK let me test the waters here,

Zacharia Sitchen wanted to tell his story, but he avoided some very obvious connections, therefore he lied, or was lied to.

If you have read anything he published, you might notice that he talks about Marduk a lot. Who here can tell me how big a part Marduk plays in this Nibiru scenerio?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
um hope this is the right thread i have filmed this light changing colors as well and have filmed venus as well i do not remember seeing this star before and i have looked for info online there is not much current info in cali on this star can you tell me for certain what it is ?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Read the Enuma Elish. It can be found anywhere. I found a translated version by Leornard William King on the android market. Enuma Elish is dated back to the Sumerians and was brought forward by the Babylonians.

Enuma Elish is also known as the Seven tablets of creation.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesoundofbass
um hope this is the right thread i have filmed this light changing colors as well and have filmed venus as well i do not remember seeing this star before and i have looked for info online there is not much current info in cali on this star can you tell me for\
certain what it is ?

Yes this is the right thread, please upload your footage and provide us with a link to it for review.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

hey dragnet, is this site's translation any good?
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

So it's safe to say that Marduk plays a signifigant role in the Sumarian codex. I like the passages on the 4th tablet (Ha, 4th, what a coincedence)

He made ready the bow, he chose his weapon,
He slung a spear upon him and fastened it...
He raised the club, in his right hand he grasped it,
The bow and the quiver he hung at his side.
He set the lightning in front of him,
With burning flame he filled his body

You see, while everyone else is looking at vids that supposedly show nemesis with planets in the extreme southern skies or other such media info. I have been watching Marduk:

Make his bow and his spear........
Raise his club (but it looks more like a mace or hammer to me)

and do other things like take the appearance of a winged disk, and a horned disk.

I can see this every night, all night. with the naked eye. All my friends and people I work with can see it. (but they have no Idea of what they see)

are you ready?______________Marduk/nibiru = Jupiter

[Booo...... Hisssss............ 'what a twit'...........'oh come on']

Please hear me out. For the last 5 weeks we've noticed that we can actually SEE jupiters 4 largest moons, and when the moons rotate, we can see jupiter make shapes...........like bows, and horns and spears........

Here is the big problem: We are not really suppose to see the moons of jupiter with the naked eye. Go ahead, do a search. Not much out there. I think one vague reference from the 1800's and another from china in 365 BC.

Also look at the wiki on jupiter, go down to the "Ancient mythology" section. You will see Marduk there.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now of course you can choose to not believe any of this, but I ask only one small favor. Go outside and find jupiter. It is the brightest "star" in the sky, you can't miss it. Once you find it stare at it. If your eyesight is good and the light pollution is not too bad, you can make out at least 3 tiny, tiny moons most of the time. If you can't make out the moons then at least take note of the overall shape of what you see, and then use that as a benchmark. It will change shape every night all night.

Jupiter will continue to come closer to our planet till the end of the month. (that's the official view anyway) by that time the view will be spectactular.
So keep on looking if you want, just don't miss the big show in the real world while you do all this.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!!]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Fascinating theory. So you think on december 2012 that jupiter will do something spectacular?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think it will do things as soon as early next spring If it continues to approach (but I have no evidience that it will get closer than 3.95 AU from earth) I just find it amazing that the moons are visable, and with just binoculars you can make out the main bands of the planet.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I'll take a look tonight

Thanks kaaan.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I like that site so yeah I can see them having a good translation. BTw your youtube video on your signature is blocked in the USA from viewing. LOL

[edit on 6-9-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

My eyesight is not good enough to see the moons of Jupiter. But be careful with your sightings. You have stated that you have become quite good at predicting the positions of the moons of Jupiter. They are not that dim. They should be visible to the eye. Wait a few days between observations when your ability to predict the positions is less certain. Then see if you can see the moons with the naked eye before checking with a telescope. Isn't that one of the tests the amateur astronomers recommended?

The fact that you see distortions in the image of Jupiter is not abnormal. That is due to atmospheric effects. You should try to view Jupiter through a telescope for an extended period of time to see if you see the same distortions. Remember that many other amateurs are trained on Jupiter especially since the sensational observations were made by an amateur in Australia over the last several years.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Now you can imagine the thrill experienced by Galileo when he first looked at Jupiter and Saturn through a telescope. You have the knowledge of what to expect to see. He did not.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Enuma Elish done by Sitchin

Marduk is Nibiru by the way.

Jupitar is called kishar.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

you know by the way I play Star Trek Online and I love that emote they have called Khaaaaaaaan.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Its blocked! what is up with that? Do you have a net nanny program or is it your ISP?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It looks like another case of you or someone else using material that is not theirs!

This video contains content from Lionsgate, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

This is the reason given for the you tube link being blocked.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Do you think the annunaki are real?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

nope

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join